Going Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me," she said with a pleading expression.

She was no longer crying, which Jason was profoundly grateful for. The look on her face was now less pathetic and a bit more alluring, barring the mascara that had run freely down her cheeks from all of her crying. Her eyes were still puffy and her cheeks stained with tears and eye makeup, but she was an attractive girl. Jason reasoned that she could have been plastered with mud all over her face and still been entirely fuckable.

"All right," he said, getting to his feet and looking down at her. "But first, suck my cock. Make me cum in your mouth."

"Okay," she said with a docile smile as she finally managed to unzip his pants.

She reached into his zip and fished out his cock. It wasn't hard to find by now. It was almost as hard as it ever got with her death grip on it a few minutes before and it was rapidly growing to its full size.

She studied it curiously for a moment and then opened her mouth wide. She took it in expertly and stroked it with her left hand as she sucked on the head. Jason groaned and leaned back against the elevator wall.

"My my!" Brenda's inner voice said. "Just imagine all this time we've wasted when this beautiful monster was within our grasp the whole time!"

Brenda murmured happily around Jason's penis and admitted to herself that he certainly did have a nice cock. She sucked and licked at it with abandon, mouthing the entire length or simply sucking on the head as she moved her hand up and down the shaft. She made a little moaning sound when she tasted the first bit of precum oozing out of the pee-hole.

"Mm, it tastes wonderful!" she said to her inner voice, not realizing she said it out loud.

"I'll bet you do too!" Jason groaned as he moved his hips back and forth slightly.

Suddenly he was lifting her to a standing position and then he backed her against the wall panel.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth later!" he said through gritted teeth. "Right now I'm going to fuck your ass off!"

He reached down and gripped the waistband of her expensive panty and pulled it downward. There was a ripping sound and it fell to the floor between her feet with a torn gusset. He gripped her leg and held it up. With his other hand he gripped her bum. Then he was pushing forward and his cock head was bumping against her pussy.

"Oh God yes!" she said throatily. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

He pushed forward with his hips while holding her leg outward and then his cock was poking between her lips. He pulled her bum toward him and then he was sliding inside. He released her leg and pressed himself against her. He kissed her hungrily and pushed inside her as far as he could go.

"Oh fuck me!" she screamed. "Yes, fuck me!"

Hearing her scream like that, her British accent making her wails so much more erotic, Jason put both hands on her bum and lifted her off the floor. She wrapped both legs around his waist and held on as he pounded her.

"Fuck me!" she cried.

"You want this?" Jason grunted his face just inches from hers.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Give it to me. Fuck me you bastard!"

"You bitch!" he said as his eyes blazed.

He pushed her to the floor and mounted her from behind. His cock slipped into her wet tunnel and then he was riding her like a horse. She wailed and cried and bucked and screamed and Jason ploughed into her.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Give me that cock you fucker!"

"You fucking bitch!" Jason shouted. "You arrogant bitch! You fucking whore!"

She wailed in reply and then she was shaking in orgasm. Jason pulled out of her and whipped her around to face him. He thrust his cock into her mouth as she screamed out her orgasm and grabbed her head with both hands. He thrust deeply as if he was fucking her face and he saw her eyes water. She gripped his cock, but not to push him out. She began stroking his shaft as she locked her lips around him and then he cried out as his own orgasm hit.

She gave a muffled cry and gurgled and then his cum was pouring out both sides of her mouth and running down her chin to her chest. Jason held her head and thrust into her mouth two more times and then he was done.

He fell back against the wall panel and slid to the floor completely spent. He looked at Brenda and saw she was scooping up streams of cum from her neck and breasts with her fingers and sucking them into her mouth. He thought to himself that she looked like a cat cleaning herself as she eventually slurped all his semen into her mouth and swallowed it.

She looked up at him then and smiled.

"Thank you so much," she said with genuine pleasure. "I know this sounds faintly ridiculous, but my name is Brenda. What's your name?"

She stuck her hand out in greeting and smiled pleasantly. He took it with a sense of the bizarre.

"I'm Jason," he said. "It's a... uh... it's a pleasure to meet you."

Brenda laughed congenially and Jason's chest tightened as her eyes crinkled with amusement.

"Yes it has been a pleasure," she said, "at least the past few minutes have. And I am sorry about my earlier behavior. Can you forgive me?"

Jason nodded with a bemused grin and Brenda smiled again at his discomfiture. She looked down at his slacks which were bunched around his ankles and raised her eyebrows.

"Don't you think it's time you stepped out of those?" she said, reaching for the waistband currently tangled up in his feet.

She tugged and tugged and eventually his slacks came free. She held them up and folded them neatly. She put them on the floor next to him and then tugged his shoes and socks off as well. She crawled over him, straddling his mid-section and pressed against him as he lay back against the wall panel.

"I must say I've never had a good snog with a man wearing a suit jacket before," she said while tugging at the lapels of his corduroy coat. "Well, I have done it with a man wearing a full suit, but never with a man wearing just the top half."

She was moving her hips in a circular motion over him while she spoke. She was also holding his flaccid cock with one hand against her soggy pussy while she moved. Soon enough his cock began to come back to life and she smiled in satisfaction.

"I might be a bitch," she said with a grin, "but I do know how to fuck!"

She leaned forward then and kissed him lustily. She pressed down and guided his cock into her and slowly swallowed him up. She let out a soft sigh as he filled her and then bit his bottom lip sensually when he was all the way in.

Jason kissed her back and then laid his head back against the wall as she rode him.

"You know," she said between grunts as she fucked him, "You wouldn't normally be my type. You should be grateful."

"And what is your type?" he challenged.

"Oh I don't know," she lied.

"Men without balls?" he said, gripping her hips as they swiveled over his cock.

"Whatever do you mean?" she asked innocently.

"You prefer your men to be playthings," he said. He grinned when she met his eyes in alarm. "I know a ball buster when I see one. You like to be in charge."

Brenda grinned and swept her hands up her sides to cup her breasts. She tweaked her nipples and held them up for Jason like meals on a plate. Jason leaned forward and took her hard nipple between his lips and Brenda gasped.

"I seem to be in charge now," she said, continuing to ride his cock deliciously.

"Yeah, you are," he agreed. "Until you start to cum again; then I'll be in the driver's seat again while you beg for my cock."

"Oh!" she scoffed. "Begging, was it? I seem to recall you needing me as much as I needed you."

"I could jerk off and get the same feeling," he said dismissively.

"The same as this?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

Jason gasped audibly as her pussy clamped down on his cock. She stopped moving but he could feel her vagina gripping him all the way up and down his cock. Her muscles rippled tremendously a she pursed her lips triumphantly and sighed with the sensations she felt.

"I don't think wanking your willy is quite the same thing," she said with a grin.

"Maybe not," he admitted. "It might be something I remember for a long time while I wank."

Brenda laughed and sighed deeply. She started riding him again and leaned forward to kiss him. She pushed her tongue gently past his lips and gave a low growl as her passion accelerated.

"Oh my God your cock is delicious!" she panted.

"I can't decide whether I want to cum inside you or lick you silly," he gasped.

"Why don't you do both?" she said as she sped up her motions.

"You want me to lick you after I cum inside you?" he asked as his balls began to tense with his impending orgasm.

"Have you ever done that?" she said, stretching upward and holding his head against her breasts.

"No," he said, nuzzling his head into her chest, reveling in the softness of her globes.

"Oh please do it!" she said with a tiny squeal. "Do it for me!"

"Oh yeah!" he shouted as his cock swelled.

He grunted and held her hips still and came inside her. He spurted inside her and moaned loudly.

"Oh God!" he grunted. "Oh God!"

Brenda wailed and squirmed in his lap as she felt his cock twitch inside her. She held him inside, gripping his pulsing cock with her vagina. He pushed his head back and there was a thump. He didn't even feel his head strike the wall panel. Then she stood up and gripped his head. She mashed her pussy into his face and he pushed his tongue deeply inside her. She groaned and pushed her thighs to either side of his head. Jason gripped her bum with both hands and pulled her to him, shoving his face into her and tasting his own cum mingled with her juices.

Her pussy tasted sweet. His first thought was that she must have used a douche that morning. His second thought was that his semen didn't taste too bad as he licked it out of her vagina. His third thought was that she was going to break his neck if her orgasm didn't abate soon.

"Oh you fucker!" she moaned quietly. "You bastard! How do you do this to me?"

She fell into his lap and laid there limply. He held her and nuzzled her hair with his face. She turned toward him and licked their mingled juices off of his face.

"You have no right to make me feel this way!" she murmured softly, snuggling into his arms.

"And you have no right being such a good fuck you arrogant bitch!" he said just as tenderly.

The elevator lurched suddenly and the lighting panels in the ceiling blazed with sudden power.

Brenda scrambled to her feet and stepped into her skirt quickly. She pulled her blouse on and managed to fasten four of the buttons before the doors began to slide open. Jason pulled on his slacks and shoes. He stuffed his socks into his jacket pocket. He looked down and saw Brenda's bra and panty set on the floor. He shoved them inside his jacket and then faced the doors as they began to open.

They stopped and closed again and then they opened fully.

Standing just beyond the doors was a maintenance man, judging by his coveralls, and a security guard.

"Are you folks okay?" the maintenance man asked. "Jack here told me you were trapped in there. He said he saw you on the video camera."

"There's a camera in there?" Jason asked with a smile frozen on his face.

"Surely it couldn't have been working during the power failure," Brenda said with more confidence than she felt.

"Oh no," Jack said with a grin. "The camera and the security room have their own emergency generator. They work just fine!"

12