Goldie Goes Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tag. You surprised me. I was just leaving."

"Ted I have to talk to you."

"OK."

"Ted, I love you like my own father. But you are dead wrong about Goldie, she loves you with all her heart."

"How about that young hunk she is hanging on to now.?"

"Jason?"

Tag laughed, "Ted were you here when they did this number the day before yesterday?"

"No, I missed that."

"Can you see the huge shiner he is sporting on his left eye?"

"I wondered about that?"

"Goldie told him to keep his hands off of her. He slipped his hand down her butt the next time they sang and she decked him right in front of everybody. Best right hook I ever saw. Don't get her mad at you."

"Maybe it was just for show."

"I don't think so. She told the producer that if he did it again or came near her she was leaving for Florida on the next plane. She was really pissed. She and Mackie will go to the dressing room now and Goldie will cry over you for hours. Please forgive her. You are going to kill her."

"Damn, I don't want to hurt her. She needs to be really sure though."

"Ted, she is sure, you are the one with the problem."

"Tag, I need to think. Here is a number you can get me at. Tell Goldie I love her, and if she hasn't changed her mind, I will be here for the show. Can you get me a ticket for back stage?"

"You bet old Buddy. Pick it up at the box office.

I went to my motel and sat and thought about Goldie. I knew one thing for sure. I didn't want to live any longer without Goldie by my side. It was time to fish or cut bait.

The next day I returned to the theater and sent a note into Tag. He came right out.

I grabbed his arm, "Tag, what did she say?"

"She said that if you didn't go see her right now, she was going to quit the show and go looking for you. She said she would knock on every motel or hotel room until she found you. She means what she says too! Come with me. Please, so those girls can stop crying and get some rest."

I followed him down the aisle and he sat me in a front row seat and sat beside me.

The house lights dimmed and music started. Spot lights shown on the center of the stage, An announcer introduced Mackie Ann Stone. A cloud of smoke came from the stage and Mackie came out and raised her hands as if to quiet the audience. Mackie was dressed in a western woman's clothes with a bonnet and a long hoop skirt. She smiled and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, over a year ago I was introduced to the fiancée of one of my husband's best friends. She is a beautiful girl. She is a Native American. A few months ago I heard her sing for the first time. I talked her into making a album with me. It went right off the charts, and now is the best selling Country album of all time. This will be her first time singing on stage for a live audience and a few million TV watchers. Here is Golden Dawn Stewart. Give her a big hand." Mackie pointed to the wings and Goldie walked out on stage in an Indian costume. She wore low heeled moccasins and a dress similar to the one she wore for our wedding. The skirt was knee length and her black hair was gathered on each side and hung below her breasts. She had a single white feather rising from behind her head, it was bent at the top.

Tag whispered in my ear. "She says the bent feather means her heart is broken because she can't find her man."

Even with Mackie wearing high heels Goldie was almost a head taller. They faced each other and began to sing. It was beautiful. Their voices blended perfectly.Mackie turned Goldie and pointed to where I was sitting and Goldie's face just lit up when she saw me. She faltered and stopped singing and began crying. Tag grabbed my hand and led me through a small door then out on the stage. Goldie ran to meet me and hugged me and kissed me so hard I was afraid she would hurt herself. She put her face on my chest and bawled. I put my hand beneath her chin and raised her face and gently kissed her eyes and cheeks, then her sweet lips. She pulled back and looked at me, she clinched her fist and shook it under my nose. I had already decided that if she wanted to hit me, I would do nothing to stop her. She brought up her other hand and took my face between both her hands and kissed all over my face.

People walked out on the stage from all over and clapped.

I held my wife to my breast tightly. Mackie walked to us and whispered in her ear. Goldie pulled back and looked at her for a moment. Goldie smiled and nodded her head. Mackie asked everyone to return to their places.

"As you all know, Goldie has had a problem with singing Amazing Grace the last few days, she wants to try it now."

Tag and I returned to our seats. The introduction music began, Goldie clasped her hands on her breast and bowed her head. She lifted her head and sang her heart out. It was the most beautiful rendition of that old hymn I had ever heard, Goldie's voice was like a sweet and true musical instrument she played over it's full range. I had to wipe my eyes and saw Tag doing the same thing. There was such joy and love in her voice that it clutched at your heart. Even Mackie, standing slightly behind, her was crying. When she was through there was dead silence. Then there was a rush of people onto the stage. I think everyone in the building was on the stage telling her how great it was. When things calmed down several men walked to Goldie and asked if she could sing like that tomorrow night. She looked at me. "If he is here I can. If he isn't I won't sing at all." Everyone on the stage looked at me. I said I would be there.

Goldie and Mackie left the stage for a costume change. When they returned Goldie was with Jason Guthrie. She and Jason sang a duet. Goldie made him look like an amateur. She really outclassed him, she was vibrant, joyous and happy, while he was subdued and obviously in awe of her.

The two girls did several more numbers and for a finale they sang an up beat version of the old song "My Guy."

As they sang the both blew kisses to us as we sat in the front row. When they were through the director asked Tag and I if we would consider being on stage with the girls as they sang that song. Tag and I looked at each other and grinned, "Why not if they want us there?"

Mackie looked at the director, "I want a minute at the end of the show for an announcement. Please."

"We will have to eliminate something then."

"Goldie said, "Take out my Amazing Grace."

"Hell, NO!"

"Then Mackie can cut down my intro. OK."

"Let us go over the whole thing and see if we can squeeze a minute out here and there. If you could tell us what it is for we might be able to work it out."

"I am announcing our retirements, both of us want to spend all our time with our husbands, no more road trips. Very few concerts and damned little recording. I am a little bit pregnant and that will occupy me for the next five months after that you can forget Mackie Ann Stone, after that I will be Momma Gordon."

Goldie said, "I am never going to let this man out of my sight again, not ever."

"Oh! My God! We can work that in. We can spike the TV ads with news of a surprise announcement. It'll be huge, we'll do it."

Goldie walked to me and stood with the tips of her breasts touching my chest. She looked into my eyes and her beautiful face sort of scrunched up and she let out a loud sob and threw her arms around my neck. I couldn't get her to stop crying. I promised I would never doubt her love again and that we would always be together. I would follow her where ever she wanted to go as long as she would let me. She sniffed a couple of times then kissed me as passionately as I have ever been kissed. I heard Mackie say, "Goldie, sweetie, we need to finish here so you can drag this guy to your bed, unless you plan on making love right here on the stage."

Goldie jerked her head up. She looked dazed. She looked around. There had to be eighty people standing quietly watching us. She looked around at all of them, "Thank you for letting me have that minute with him. I needed it." They all clapped and went about their business.

Two weeks later Goldie and I sat by the pool at our home in Florida. She was wearing a tiny bikini bathing suit that was definitely rated 'R'. She was laying on her back dozing.

Her breasts were magnificent and I loved to watch then rise and fall as she breathed. I held out as long as I could. I got up and moved beside her. I softly moved the tiny piece of faberic covering her nipple out of my way and placed my hands around her breast and dropped my mouth to suckle on the erect nipple. I watched as her eyes fluttered and her lips curved into a soft smile. "Oh! Teddy, I needed that so much. It feels so good. Please do the other one too." I am not hard to get along with, I did as she requested. She grinned at me, "Sweetie, please take me to bed, I need my Teddy."

"Honey, Mackie and Tag should be landing any second. You need to put some clothes on. You are getting too much sun."

"Kiss me and I'll get a quick shower. OK." I followed her to our rooms and slipped into some shorts and a polo shirt. I heard the sound of an aircraft engine and yelled to Goldie that I heard them. She said she would be right out. I walked out the door and saw Hiro in the golf cart going to meet them. I walked back in and saw Goldie sliping into a terry sheath. She dashed in her walk-in closet and came out in high heeled sandals. I grinned as I saw her look up and spot me watching. She grinned back. She hurried over and kissed me quickly and pulled me out the door. We stepped out as Mackie and Jenny entered followed by Tag and Joe. The girls kissed each other and I shook the guy's hands. I led them to the bar and fixed everyone a drink. They said they had a pleasant flight. We sat in the family room where it was nice and cool. Goldie walked to Mackie and pulled her to her feet and hugged her. They held each other for a long time. Goldie stepped back and grinned at Mack. "I really needed that, girl, I have missed you."

"I know Sugar, I have missed you too!"

Tag looked at me and said, "I haven't missed you a bit 'Old Grouch.'"

I laughed and said, "Me too!"

"Hello every one!" said Mike, my son as he and his lovely little wife entered the room. Mike is a large guy, about 6' 6" and 250 lbs. He towers over Angela who is 4' 11". She has him captivated though, they are allways touching each other. They are newlyweds and very much in love.

Hiro approached and whispered in my ear, "Miss Goldie has a longdistance call." I walked to Goldie and gave her the message and watched her head for our bedroom. I fixed her a light drink and followed her. She was coming out as I came in. She had tears in her eyes. "Goldie, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh! Teddy, I need your help. I need to go get my daughter. Her father is making advances to her and she is afraid of him."

"Is there anyone near her, that you can trust, that she can go to?"

"I have a half sister she can stay with for a day or so.

I told her to go over there as fast as she can. Oh! Teddy, we are just married and I didn't want to worry you with this."

"Hey girl. Your problems are my problems. We will solve this together. We will go get her and bring her to live with us."

"Do you mean that?"

"Sure I do, I love you, we are one person now, what bothers you bothers me. Call your sister and have her call here when the girl gets there."

I went back to the group and asked them to excuse us, that Goldie had a family problem. Mackie grabbed me and asked if it were Goldie's daughter. I nodded. Mackie looked at me, "Don't let Goldie go get the girl by herself. Goldie's ex is crazy after he saw her on TV. Says she did him wrong, that she owes him money and he wants Goldie back, all sorts of crazy stuff."

"She will have me by her side."

"Tag, come here, Goldie needs help. I told you about her daughter, they need to get her, soon, call and check and see if our Lear is chartered for the next day or two." Tag turned and pulled out a cell phone and punched a number or two. He talked for several minutes, then folded it and put it in his pocket. He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Goldie and Mackie were crying together. Mackie glanced up and Tag nodded to her. "It's on the way."

Mackie whispered in Goldie's ear. Goldie hugged Mackie and sobbed some more. She ran to me. Tears flowed from her eyes. "Mackie has her Learjet on the way to Ocala. It will be here in an hour."

I kissed my wife and pulled away. I got Anna and told her what was going on. I told her to pack a small bag for each of us and a make-up case for Goldie. I told her to have Hiro get the Caddy ready to take us to Ocala Airport. I got everyone's attention and asked their forgiveness, but that an emergency had come up and Goldie and I were going to have to leave.

Mike asked if it were about Goldie's daughter. I said it was. He and Angela looked at each other and anounced that they were going with us. They ran to get packed. I walked to Tag. "Tag, take charge here for me please. We should be back in the morning. I love you guys."

Goldie had made a quick change and I ran and slipped on jeans and a plaid shirt. I grabbed a heavy jacket and carried our stuff out and helped Hiro stow everything away. Plenty of room. Mike sat in front with Hiro and Angela and Goldie sat with me. It seemed like no time before we were in the air at forty one thousand feet headed north west for Montana. We watched the new DVD Mackie had brought to show us. It was of their TV show and also had the out takes from the rehearsals included. It was excellent. Goldie looked so beautiful and sang so well. We all loved it. Then on the out takes they had included the scene with Jason Guthrie where he put his hand on her ass. It was really lovely. She told him clearly to not touch her there. Moments later his hand squeezed her butt. She gave him a little slap with her left and brought a perfectly executed right cross into his eye. He dropped like a rock on his ass. He sat shaking his head. Goldie squatted beside him, she stuck a fist under his nose and said, "Next time I will hurt you." Meanwhile we could see the eye start to puff up and turn blue. I knew her hand had to hurt like hell but she never showed a sign of it.

We landed at the Butte, Montana airport and a limo waited for us. Goldie directed us to her sister's house. She went in and was out with a girl and rushed toward the limo. I stepped behind the limo and watched as a man carrying a rifle came out after her. He caught up with them at the door to the limo and I saw Mike try to get out. I slipped around behind the guy with the rifle. He was yelling at Goldie he started to raise the rifle. I pulled back the slide on my old .45 and let it go. I pressed the muzzle against the back of his head. "Carefully lay the rifle on the ground. Don't even think about testing me. I have honed the sear on this 1911 until it breaks at only 6 ounces. If I breathe too hard it will blow your head away." Mike took the rifle. I watched as a police car came down the street. Then another and an other. We were surrounded in a few seconds. I explained what was happening and they wanted to see Goldie's custody papers which she produced. The cop looked around at Goldie, "Hey! It is you, Goldie. Hey! Guys, It is Goldie, Montana's most beloved daughter. Wow!" Hand cuffs were put on her ex husband. He became violent and abusive in his language and threatened Goldie and their daughter. Goldie held the girl tightly to her breast and kissed her.

We had to appear before a judge and after he read the custody papers her wrote a further order permitting the girl to leave Montana. The judge dismissed all charges against me for threatening with a fire arm.

The judge grinned at Goldie. "You sure don't look like the girl who took me trout fishing a year ago last spring."

Goldie smiled at him and said, "Forgive me for not recognizing you. My darling husband has changed me a lot. His love has made a different woman of me."

She pulled me to her and smiled at the judge.

"Not exactly true your Honor, she is the same wonderfull girl fishing guide you met. She could always sing. She can do anything she puts her mind to. She has wanted to come home to visit for a long time but she got a little busy. Excuse me please."

I took Goldie's daughter's hand in mine and led her to the back of the room. I sat on a bench and stood her in front of me. "Young lady, you and I need to talk. I want you to know that I love your mother with all my heart and soul. I want us to be good friends. Your mother cries about you every night and prays for you before she goes to sleep.

We do not want your father hurt or punished in any way. I think he needs help. He is mentally ill. We will pay for his care.

You are beautiful, you look like your mother. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better, I know this has to be scary for you."

She looked at me and gave me a tentative smile. She was gorgeous. "Can I call you Ted, Sir? Do you know my whole name?"

"I know your name is Dolly, Dolly Varden Porter. Dolly Varden is the name of a very strong and beautiful fish. I think you are a very strong and beautiful girl. And, no you can not call me Ted, Sir. You can call me just plain Ted. No Sir! OK?"

"I have seen you look at my mother, you really love her don't you."

"I sure do, Dolly, I know I am going to love you too. Your mother and I have a very lovely house in Florida. We are so happy you can come and live with us for a while. You are going to have to learn to do a lot of things though. You have to learn to drive our ATV, and our boats and maybe even our airplanes."

"I get to do all that?"

"You bet, girl, I need someone to help me with all those things." She looked at me solemnly for a while. She looked past me and ran to her mother who was walking towards us. They hugged and kissed. They walked to where I sat.

"Momma, I really like Ted. He is very sweet isn't he."

"Yes he is, I love him to pieces. You will too. He says what he means and means what he says. If he looks at your book and says your book can fly, grab that book or it will fly away."

I felt tears in my eyes and pulled out my hanky and dried my eyes.

"Got something in my eye." I said. They both laughed and said, "Yeah, a tear!"

Dolly could not believe we were going to fly back to Florida in a private jet. She looked at me, then at Goldie.

" Am I going to become one of the Jet Set now."

"Yep, Sweetheart, you sure are. This is not our jet but we do own a little tiny one. Maybe we need one of these now."

I went forward and sat in the copilots seat for a while. I talked with the pilot and watched the operation. Pretty simple. I told him we owned a A-37 and he asked if he could go up with me sometime. He said he had learned to fly in a T-37. I told him any time. After awhile I went back and knelt in the aisle beside Goldie and got a kiss. Dolly was sleeping in the next seat. I motioned Goldie to follow me and I went back to the rear seat on the bulkhead. It was the only double seat on the plane. Goldie snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her. She looked up at me and said, "Thank you, Dear, you are my hero in every way."

I laughed and told her I hoped that Dolly would be happy there in our home."

"Oh! I know she will be happy. Where will we put her?

"You and I and Dolly will go shopping for her tomorrow . We will put her in the bedroom across from my office. It opens on the pool deck and is not right up against any other bedroom. She can play her music loud and not bother anyone.

We will get her new furniture and let her decorate her room however she wants. Then we have to get her bathing suits and a warm weather wardrobe. I have never been around young teenaged girls so you will have to help me."