Golf Partners Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, ladies, I think that evens things out a bit doesn't it?'

'Yes!'

'Good, then why don't you ...' she looked at Daniela '... tuck Jamey back in while I get dressed again?

Daniela didn't need to be told twice. Moving around the table, she took hold of Jamey's cock in one hand and pulled his pouch open with the other before gently manhandling him back into place. The bulge in his bright pink pouch was so obvious that I almost felt sorry for they guy. How was he going to hide that from the rest of his colleagues?

The blonde woman had now pulled her bra back into place when Jamey spoke.

'How about YOU giving us a quick flash?'

'You guys want everything ... well, what the hell, but just don't tell anyone.'

She quickly shimmied out of her fuchsia-coloured panties and slipped them off her feet before picking them up and holding them above her head. Now she turned round slowly in front of us exposing her perfect body. She had such a well-trimmed pussy and her hair was so blonde that for all intents and purposes she may just as well have been shaved. After completing one circle, she bent back down and pulled on her knickers.

'So I hope that means that we get a decent tip - and by the way guys, next time you two are here, I expect to see two more cocks than I have seen to date!'

'That's a deal!'

'I'll hold you to that! So, now I better go and get your desserts ... coffee anyone?'

We were still laughing as they disappeared back out of our 'room'.

'That was fun, but I'll tell you what - I want to get back home as quickly as possible - I am in dire need of some serious relief. My knickers are soaking!'

'Mine too!'

'Well, when we get back, I can lend you a fresh pair ... not as though you'll be wearing them for long judging by the erection that James is sporting!'

Petra grabbed my cock.

'Grant is also as hard as a rock.'

'Then let's hurry up and get out of here - was the restaurant a good warm-up?'

'Great! I've never seen anything like it before in my life. All I know is that you two aren't the only ones to be turned on - I am almost bursting over here!'

'You and me both, Grant, you and me both!'

10 minutes later we had finished our desserts and paid the bill. As we were leaving, the blonde reminded us of our promise and we reassured her that we would not be wasting much time in coming back. She gave James her card - Susannah - and said to make sure that we came on a night when she was on duty. We agreed and bid her farewell.

****

As soon as we arrived at James's and Daniela's house, Daniela took Petra by the hand and led her upstairs, promising to be back in a second. James fetched a bottle of wine from the cellar and opened it while I got some glasses from the cupboard that he pointed me to. Just as we had finished, the other two arrived. I handed out the wine.

'Cheers everyone!'

'Cheers!'

Petra and Daniela sat down on the sofa opposite James and I and looked at one another with a grin before turning to us.

'We have been thinking about this evening ...'

Daniela sank back in the sofa and placed one hand on her knee just below the black mini-skirt that she still wore.

'Petra doesn't feel comfortable going the whole way ...'

Daniela slipped her hand up her thigh, dragging the hem of her skirt slowly towards her crotch and causing my throat to turn dry in the process.

'But she would like to play a bit more of an active role than last time.'

Daniela kept her hand at mid-thigh and slowly started spreading her legs. His cock started throbbing in expectation.

'But she wants to make sure that Grant is OK with that ...'

Daniela looked at me and continued to spread her legs even slower than before.

'Hmm? Grant?'

'Er, yes. I guess.'

Daniela smiled and continued to open her legs in front of us. Now she pulled her skirt up even further and slowly revealed a pair of glistening knickers with a flowery pattern on them in black, gold and various shades of pink. The elasticated edging had a narrow black lace piping sewn on in a black zig-zag stitching. Just as her pussy was fully exposed, Petra reached over and slid her hand between Daniela' legs, cupping her pussy in her hand and hiding her panties from our view.

'Don't you think it is time that our men got more comfortable? I, for one, could do with seeing what exactly they have to offer.'

'You are right of course ... how about it you two?'

James and I stood up and looked at one another.

'Let's go!'

James rapidly undid the buttons on his black shirt and threw it on to the sofa where it was rapidly joined by my blue-checked shirt. By now we had both ripped off our socks and were fighting to get our trousers undone. Fortunately I had a zip on mine so they were soon open and I pulled them off over my legs and stepped out of them. Just as I reached down to tug of my navy blue lycra shorts, Daniela told me to stop.

'That's far enough for now.'

By now James had caught up with me and was standing there in just a pair of rust-red boxer shorts. The shorts were bulging out at the front like a tent-pole which was a relief ... at least I knew that I was not the only one that was suffering from the teasing that had been going on all evening.

'So, Grant, you and I are going to relax for a minute and watch Petra and James. Come over here to the sofa and sit down next to me.'

I walked over and as I reached Petra, I stopped and gave her a long, passionate, kiss, taking the chance to play with her breasts through the blue blouse she was wearing. Finally, Petra broke off and let me move over to the sofa where Daniela was waiting. As I sat down next to her, she reached down and undid the clasp and zip at the side of her skirt and simply let it fall open, so that the material gathered at her hips and exposed her knicker-covered crotch to me.

Looking down, I slipped one hand between her thighs and let my middle finger run up the length of her sex valley, feeling the soft damp silk give way slightly as I pushed gently against her swollen sex. Daniela sighed and lowered one hand to my crotch. I was surprised when she slipped her fingers inside my lycra shorts and wrapped her hand around my stiff cock.

'Oh, wow. That is what a girl likes to see - what a gorgeous cock - you lucky thing Petra!'

Petra grinned embarrassedly. In the time that it had taken me to sit down next to Daniela, James had moved behind Petra and was now unbuttoning her blouse, letting us see each button being opened and using the opportunity to run his hands over her breasts as he did so. It was also obvious that he was pressing his cock against her bum and Petra reached out and grabbed his hips, pulling him more tightly against her.

Now all of the buttons were open and he simply pulled her blouse out of her mini-skirt and slipped it back over her shoulders and off her arms. To my surprise, Petra was no longer wearing the lilac bra. She had obviously got changed while the two women were upstairs. Instead she was now wearing a green silk bra through which her erect nipples jutted. James reached up and cupped Petra's breasts through the thin bra and rubbed his thumbs over her silk-covered nipples, causing her to sigh and lean back against him. She looked at me with a mixture of worry and pleasure in her eyes until I smiled reassuringly at her.

James now slid his hands down her body to the waistband of her skirt where he fumbled with the clip, trying and failing to open it. With a quick glance over to me Petra popped open the clip with one hand and tugged the short zip down as far as it would go. James immediately started pushing Petra's skirt down using the flats of his hands; the material sliding down Petra's slim hips and thighs without any resistance. Almost immediately, the top edge of a pair of matching green silk panties appeared. As her skirt slid down, more and more of the plain silk front panel of Petra's - or rather Daniela' - knickers appeared until finally they were fully exposed and the skirt fell in a bundle at her feet.

James now slid the fingers of one hand inside the cup of her bra and teased her nipple beneath the green silk covering. Seconds later he pulled his hand back out leaving a very erect nipple jutting out under the silk of her bra. Since he was standing behind her, we were unable to see James's body, but it was apparent that he was pushing his crotch against Petra's knicker-covered bum. Petra, for her part, was leaning back against him, the front of her body fully exposed to us, covered only by the small matching bra and panties. Daniela leaned over and whispered in my ear.

'She looks hot in my undies, doesn't she?'

'No kidding!'

'I bet she is soaking wet - just like me!'

I reached down and placed my hand between Daniela's thighs, pulling up the skirt so that I could touch her pussy through her flowery panties. The soft shiny material was hot and smooth under my fingers and just as Daniela had promised, it was soaked with her sex juices. I let my finger slip down her valley, gently running the tip of my finger along her swollen lips. Daniela sighed and then pulled my hand way.

'That is enough for now - I don't want to come ... at least not yet. First I want to watch Petra and James and then you are all mine!'

James's hands slid down the front of Petra's body to her hips. His right hand continued its slow onward journey and gradually slid over the silken mound of Petra's sex until he was cupping it through her panties. His left hand slipped around to the waistband of her knickers directly below Petra's navel and took hold of the elasticated silk edging between his thumb and forefinger. Daniela and I watched fascinated as he tugged the waist of Petra's knickers higher, causing the material to be pulled tight into her sex where it immediately turned a darker shade of green as it became damp with her sex juices. Extending the middle finger of his right hand, James began to rub his fingertip gently along the length of Petra's pussy.

As he did so, Petra reached back behind her and undid her bra before shimmying out of it and letting it fall to the floor in front of her. Her pert breasts stood out proudly, crowned by two hard coffee-coloured nipples. As she turned to face James, I noted how her panties had rucked up between the cheeks of her cute bum, giving her a slightly dishevelled look. James immediately reached up to cup her breasts but Petra pushed him back onto the sofa behind him and then back into a lying position. Grabbing his rust-red-coloured boxer shorts, she eased them over his distended cock and down his legs before flinging them onto the floor behind her. For the second time in my life I saw an erect cock other than my own and stared fascinated as Petra climbed up onto the sofa and straddled James, lowering herself down until the tip of his swollen cock touched the soft wet material between her thighs.

Adjusting her position slightly until his cock-head was nestled at the green-silk-covered entrance to her sex, Petra lowered herself even more until his cock was trapped in a small silk pocket between her pussy lips. Now she started rocking gently too and fro and began circling her pelvis in small circles, each time taking his cock with her; keeping it locked into her silk-covered sex. As she did so, his cock head managed to move a bit further into her pussy, dragging more and more of the wet green silk of her panties with it and exposing a little of her pubic mound. If she continued like this, she would soon reach the point of no return and James would end up buried deep in her pussy while we both watched!

It seemed that Petra had also realised what was happening. Half relieved and half disappointed, I watched as Petra stood up and pulled James to his feet. The next thing I knew, Petra lay back on the sofa, adopting the position that James had been lying in. Reaching up with her hands, she motioned for James to sit down on her tummy and groin. He shook his head.

'I want to see you naked. I want to see your pussy.'

Petra turned her head towards me with a questioning look in her eyes. I nodded quietly. Turning back to James, she thrust her hips up and lifted her bum off the sofa beneath her. With no further ado, James took hold of the narrow waistband of her green silk bikini-style panties at her hips and peeled the soaking material down her thighs. Petra pulled one knee up and hooked her foot in the leg of the panties and shoved them down impatiently, kicking them off where they then landed in a dark green pile on the floor.

As James clambered up onto the sofa, I looked at Petra's swollen sex. Her pink lips were swollen under a dusting of very short fair pubic hair, glistening with her excitement. I was so enraptured by the site that it took a second or two for me to realise that she had trimmed, if not shaved, her pubes off without telling me. Now she looked like a young teenager again - a picture enhanced by her slim and graceful body.

'Do you like it?' Daniela asked.

I could only nod, unable to take my eyes off my beautiful wife.

'I trimmed her pussy with my shaver while we were upstairs.'

Now I turned to face Daniela who was looking at me with bright shiny eyes.

'YOU shaved her?'

'Yes ... and I have to tell you something - if you two guys weren't down here waiting for us, I think that Petra and I would have found another way to entertain ourselves!'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing - Petra ... with another woman? Still, true or not, it sent a flush of blood surging to my cock, something which didn't go unnoticed by Daniela.

'Ooh, you like the idea do you? Hmm, I'll have to remember that later!'

What did she mean by that?! I had no time to answer since James had now lowered himself down so that his cock was laying along the length of Petra's pussy, but with the swollen purple head well clear of her sex. He now started to rub himself against her - letting his cock slide up and down Petra's quim as if he were fucking her. After a few seconds, Petra pulled him forwards away from her sex so that he was now kneeling on his shins and knees about 30cm above Petra's prone body. His cock glistened where it had become coated in her juices and his cock head was exposed where his foreskin and been pulled back.

Reaching up, Petra took it in both hands and started to masturbate him using long slow strokes. With each downward stroke, his purple crown would be exposed and within seconds, it was glistening with pre-cum.

'Jesus, Petra, I'm not going to be able to take much more of this! I'm almost there!'

'Come on James - I want to see you come! I want you to come over my tits!'

'Oh, fuck, I'm coming! Yeah!'

As James let out a loud groan, Petra pulled his cock down until it was almost at 90 degrees to her body and gave a few rapid jerking strokes as he came. With each downward stroke, a jet of white sticky come flew out over her upper body, spattering her breasts and nipples and running down her chest onto the sofa. As he came back down from his climax, Petra slowed her movements and let her head flop back onto the sofa. She lay there with a flushed face, with random streams of come trickling over her and coating her in a shiny white trails. Her erect nipples glistened under their fresh coating. As James sat back down onto her upper thighs, he reached forward and smeared his come all over Petra's breasts and tummy until her smooth skin shone in the lights of the sitting room. Gradually the tension subsided and the two of them disentangled themselves. Petra walked over to her discarded panties and picked them up before using them to wipe the come off her upper body.

Sitting back down on the sofa next to James, she relaxed, naked in front of us. Her thighs were spread slightly and her pubescent sex was exposed for us to see - her swollen lips and sheen of sweat on her pubic mound a testimony to her excitement. James looked over at us and grinned.

'So, I need to recover a bit - I believe that you two are on now!'

Daniela stood up and turned to me, pulling my head towards her breasts, which were clearly visible beneath the extremely thin 'body-stocking' top that she was wearing. Her small dark brown nipples were stiff and as my head was pulled towards them I automatically opened my mouth to take one between my lips. Daniela held my head firmly against her as I ran my tongue over her erect nipple, revelling in the scent of her aroused body and the feel of the thin material that was rough against my tongue.

Daniela pulled away and I immediately reached for her skirt, running my hands up the outside of her thighs until they were above her hips, taking her skirt with me and revealing her pantie-covered crotch only a few inches in front of my face. As I let the skirt fall back down, I fumbled for the clasp at the hip and started undoing it. In the mean time, Daniela had pulled her top out of the waistband of the black mini-skirt and up over her head, freeing her perfect breasts that stood firm and proud without the need for any support from a bra. Having undone the clasp, I unfolded the skirt and pulled it away from her, flinging it away in impatience.

Daniela grabbed my hand and pulled my away from the sofa.

'Lie down!' she said.

I lay on my back on the thick carpet and waited to see what would happen next. I didn't have to wait for long. Without further ado, Daniela knelt down next to me and ran the palm of her hand over the distended navy blue material of my lycra shorts. Slipping the fingers of one hand inside my shorts, she let them run over the length of my cock before turning them around and quickly and efficiently pulling the waist of my shorts down and over my cock. I lifted my bum to help her and she peeled them down my legs, releasing my cock which sprang up proudly and stood there bouncing gently and pulsing in time to the blood rushing through it.

Spreading her thighs so that she could straddle my shins, Daniela lowered her upper body until my cock was lying between her breasts. She then held her breasts around my cock and I revelled in the warmth emanating into me. Unfortunately, since she had longish blonde hair, her hair had fallen down in front of her and effectively stopped me from watching.

Daniela now sat upright and moved to sit on my cock. Her thighs spread before me and her knickers cupped her pussy tightly giving me a perfect view of her pantie-covered sex. Spreading her legs even further apart, the muscles in her thighs tightened so that there was now an gap at the top of each inner thigh where it disappeared under the crotch of her knickers. I briefly thought about slipping a finger into the gap and stroking her pussy but was interrupted by Daniela who now started 'stroking' my cock with her pantied sex, running it up the length of my swollen cock before lifting herself and sitting back over my balls, ready to start the next 'stroke. I watched each movement as if it were slow motion; saw the way the black, gold and pink flowery material gave way under the pressure of my prick, her swollen lips adapting to allow my cock to run between them.

'Daniela, Grant loves panties - why don't you sit on his face for him?'

I couldn't believe what I had just heard! Petra was not only giving away my deepest darkest secrets, but also encouraging another woman to press her sex against me, knowing that I would be unable to resist kissing her pussy if she did so.

Grinning, Daniela moved my arms above my head and knelt down so that her shins pinned my arms to the floor. Supporting herself on her hands by placing them behind her, she gently lowered her pantie-covered pussy to my face until she was sitting directly above my mouth. The heady scent of her sex was overwhelming and I lifted my head slightly so that I was able to kiss her pussy through her panties. As I pressed my tongue against the hot and wet material covering her pussy, she moaned slightly, encouraging me to continue to explore her protected sex. My frustrated efforts to reach her clitoris were put to an abrupt end as she first knelt and then stood up.