All Comments on 'Gonna Sell The Bitch's Car Ch. 06'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments (Page 3)
hudson012003hudson012003over 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant, could read your stories all day, thank you……

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was absolutely brilliant storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was very disappointed, I could only give it 5 stars!

It deserves more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great story, I spent a fair amount of time looking up the songs mentioned. I always look forward to your wonderful stories

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Must talk to the wife about reminding.me to change the A.C. filters. To much dust in the air making my allergies flare up. She thought I was crying.....phffft

JimQ2JimQ212 months ago

Another terrific story. Great background with the music and guitars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story was the greatest. Ten stars at least. But whoever writes the Story Tags is the absolute worst. How about Songwriting, or Musicians, or something so I can find the story again. Almost all of the stories here have some drama

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Q?, I bawled like a baby. Fast cars, CW music, hot laaaooouse womens, and a guy who can make money fastern than my Aunt Sally whups up Polk Salet in July!

Nuther ten on a five scale story. Off to de next….

HansTrimbleHansTrimble11 months ago

I just finished re-reading this, a long time after I first read it. I confirmed my original opinion: the story is excellent, but it cries out for an edit. Surely, with your reputation as an author of deeply serious, complex stories, you could have got a volunteer to jump at a chance to work on it. The total errors of spelling, word usage, word omissions, and grammar, must be close to a hundred, and that's nothing like your usual quality. This is going to be around for a while; I suggest that you get somebody to clean it up, and then re-post it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, cuck writer made so little of the skank Moira and Calvin incident so why the fuck mention it!! MC never had the balls even around Sammi so he just turned the other cheek with Moura, business as usual. That bitch Moira should pay for that shit!!

But the writer wrote the MC like him, a weak wimpy cuck

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Moira was just another bitch so she downplayed Calvin's actions

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Enjoyed this read! Got a bit long, but, it needed the background. Could use a bit of cleanup for a repost, otherwise, great, will get another read later.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story!

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the 5 best on this site all-time. The story line invokes the entire spectrum of emotions. Technically it could be cleaned up but there's nothing so bad that it detracts from the story.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut10 months ago

5 stars as per 50% of qhml1's stories.

In a much earlier part there is a comment about Joan Jett's I Love Rock And Roll. The song was first performed by the Anglo-American band Arrows and written by Alan Merrill from the band. A very odd tale of management and production having a strop. Arrows had two UK TV series, but couldn't get a record released during the time on TV. Well known music producer Mickey Most was part of the throwing toys out of prams spat.

Should have been mentioned in the relevant chapter, but after making mistakes marking and commenting on other2other1 stories part way through, I now won't mark or comment on a story part way through.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are one helluva writer...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In my opinion this is simply the best I've ever read on here. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it - a great story.

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

Loved every word, great author 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They should have had a daughter and called her Kara Erin. The part with Kara had me in tears. Wonderful story.

MarrttyMarrtty7 months ago

I have read this at least 4 times. Always chokes me up. The sick kids scenes wipe me out. Thanks.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner6 months ago

Okay, dude. It is now 6:30AM. Thank God there isn't another part. Thanks to you I won't get any sleep before my first appointment. Read the whole thing straight through, barring bio breaks and musical interludes.

Primo stuff. But too damn many Fords, in my opinion. I guess somebody has to drive them.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews6 months ago

One of the most emotionally charged stories on this site. I've read it twice and the hospital scenes still bring tears to my eyes. The characters are beautifully drawn and the music references are outstanding. Even the lyrics are well written and emotion packed. * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Loved the vignettes about MC and Moira and other people. However, the tragedy with Jimmy and Crystal really hurt. I know it is the author's story but seemed like the author did them dirty. The cop murdering both of them seemed way over the top. Doubt the cop will make parole. Inside for a former policeman is hell. Especially for what that monster did. Only last critique is why would Moira eveb go into acting? She was already in her 40s. They had six kids of different ages to take care of. Yes they has care support. But that is a career that means a lot of separation. They didn't need the money. So why? Fame? Acting is not remotely as creatively rewarding as music for a musician. Singers and entertainers went into Hollywood for the money and the fame, not for.enjoyment of the craft. They both had their family and their music. Just seemed totally off, although it sets up the brief story about her being drugged and the ensuing intervention and rescue. Not sure what the manager was thinking. How does getting her into a nude scene but slowly drugging her with mood inhibitors, then get her seduced? Drugs woukd have to be much stronger. Anyways great story the last four chapters.

Jalibar62Jalibar625 months ago

Agree with the last commenter. Didn’t like the crystal/Jimmy situation in this chapter. There had to be a better way to have Wiley and Moira end up with a bunch of kids…. And the attempted drugging/blackmail felt forced/rushed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for your tale Q - 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic. Everything I have read from you is well written and this more so than the others. This was an emotional read for me especially the hospital scenes as my son was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at four years old ( he is 24 now and doing great). Thank you for taking the time to write this and share with us!

LeFrog08LeFrog084 months ago

I’m a big q fan, this my 3rd or 4th reading since this series came out and, one more, I had tears re-reading this saga.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this chapter too, but I felt killing Jimmy and Crystal by cop was a terrible way to "kill off" the characters, and provide our MC's the kids they wanted to have.

I will say ALL of the hospital scenes brought tears to my eyes. The kids being the ones who were suffering, and him getting Moira to join him in playing songs and bringing some light into their drab lives really brought home how sad those scenes really were. You captured the emotions perfectly for the reader (another reason why I love your stories). I love the details in your stories.

And while I loved the series, it was a very well told story of love and loss and love found again. And while I didn't think he'd make it with Sandy or Sammie, I had a feeling he would make it with Moira, once she was divorced. They seemed more matched to one another. I'm glad to hear he got his car back, even if he had to pay twice what he sold it for, which is what the story was all about. Thanks again for sharing the story with us, it really was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fantastic romance!!

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

Its a great story and enjoyed it very much. The last bit I felt a bit rushed but still was good. I didnt liked too much the ending for Jimmy and Crystal. But hey, its your story. 5 stars all around. One of the best Ive read. You should try and make a book out of it. id buy it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just plain excellent even outstanding story. to the author, IMO you have great author potential, thanks so much for practicing on us. With the price of paperbacks reaching 17$, these freebies are great. Thanks for sharing. rk

Ravey19Ravey192 months ago

Shame about Jimmy and Crystal,,I thought their marriage would survive. A great story which I loved throughout. .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cunt Moira got off easy.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 months ago

Having spent time in the music business to varying degrees, I was able to relate to this story very well. Given my secret fetish of the red-headed Irish girls, this was a winner all the way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He sold a Mach 1 ? GW doesn't like that part of the story . Heck everyone likes Mustangs . Ask Stang06 or Todd as they both use Mustangs

TexGrizzlyTexGrizzly29 days ago

Great story, it is one of my favorites of all time. Thank you for writing and sharing…..,well written, please carry on!

ju8streadingju8streading29 days ago

had to read this again.

good one

alexamarkalexamark26 days ago

This would be a good one for L. Holden Buff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES