Good-Bi Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babe19
babe19
114 Followers

Rebecca was wise to my game and played along. “You better shut up! You can’t talk to him that way.” She said.

“Make me shut up you pussy eating slut!” I yelled back. With that she straddled my head and buried my face in her cunt.

“Now who’s the pussy eating slut. After all, you’re the one who taught me.” I was helpless to respond, but I was getting what I wanted and I was building up to a powerful climax. Small orgasms propelled through me. Every thrust Jeff made into Ethan cause him to pound deeper into me. Rebecca was the first to lose it, soaking my face with her essence, then falling off me.

Ethan was next. He tired pulling out, but I held him fast. His pumping vein released a flood into me. His hot seed filled me and spilled out down my ass. I shiver traveled up and down my spine then I convulsed uncontrollably. “OH FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK!” I screamed. Tears welled up in my eyes and I only heard my own heartbeat in my ears. Ethan’s dick continued pumping and throbbing in me as my pussy muscles bared down on him. My stomach felt tight but I tried to keep the sensation as long as I could.

Jeff was the last to cum emptying into Ethan’s ass. He didn’t pull out right away, but remain almost trance-like. We stayed like this for another minute or two. Ethan’s flaccid member plopped out of me followed by a stream of hot cum. Then he jumped and gasped as Jeff pulled out of him. Again we passed the towel around and cleaned up a bit.

We each paired off to take showers. Jeff suggested that our playmates stay the night. We had fucked into the wee hours anyway, so it only made sense. Regardless, we didn’t get much sleep as we couldn’t keep our hands off one another until finally we passed out exhausted and satisfied.

babe19
babe19
114 Followers
12