Good Boy: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt. You're the love of my life, in so many ways."

"I know," I said, looking at the ceiling as she looked at me. The whole thing just made me uncomfortable. I'm jealous to a point, but nothing really made me nervous with Larisa and me except this guy.

"No matter how drunk I am or how pissed off I am at you, I would never kiss another guy. Never." I stared back at her gorgeous face unenthusiastically, seeing how much she loved me.

"I know. I'm sorry." I was just very protective of her, I guess. The last thing I wanted to do was falsely accuse her, especially of something as severe as this.

"I ended up passing out in here and Kelly put me to bed," Larisa explained as she lied down next to me once more. She took my hand in hers and held onto it tightly. "I'm so sorry about how I acted. I never meant to get crazy... especially hit you," she said, her voice trailing off into sorrow. Larisa let go of my hand and brought hers to my face, placing her fingers where she slapped me, the tips gently touching my healed skin. Her face flashed a look of worry and regret. "Matt..." she said as a single tear rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away, not wanting me to see her still upset.

"No Riss. That's fine. It's over," I said as I shifted and turned my head so her hand no longer made contact with my face. I just didn't want to fight with her anymore. I hated arguing with someone I cared about like that. It was just mentally exhausting. We both lied there in silence for a minute or so, both of our minds churning thoughts around.

"You're still mad." Larisa rested on her side, making easy observations from the expression on my face, the look in my eyes. She could see something still bothered me. I wasn't mad, but more concerned than anything.

"I just... I want you to be careful with drinking. You never drank and passed out since I've known you."

"Love..." said Larisa, starting to get worried about my fragile feelings.

"I just worry and care about you so much. ...And I'm supposed to be the one with the drinking problem." Again, I'm funny 24/7. She looked at me and smiled a little.

"But you don't drink the way you did anymore... not including Crystal..." Shows just how much she knew and how good I was at keeping a secret.

"I know. I was just being funny. Baby, I don't want you turning into me, is all I'm trying to say."

"I know. I don't want to be you. I couldn't handle having a thingy." ...Okay, that was funny. Mediocre funny. I looked her in the eyes in a way that said, 'Can we be serious?'

"Riss... please." I tried my hardest not to chuckle.

"Oh don't even act like it's not funny. Haha," Larisa joked as she pushed me back and forth a little, her hand resting on my chest.

"Okay Riss. Fine, yes it was kinda funny. You don't usually make the penis jokes. But I'm trying to be serious," I replied, trying to turn the humor back down a knob.

"I know Matthew. Look. I'm fine. We're here, together, past what happened yesterday. Let's just focus on that, okay?" she said as she started to smile, her hand on my cheek once again. I was still a bit uneasy but I didn't want to make things worse. I placed my hand on top of hers, holding her soft extremity against my face. Eww. That sounded gay.

"I love you."

"I love you more," Larisa responded happily. She leaned in towards my head, still holding my face, her soft pink lips making contact with mine. We softly and tenderly kissed one another, our hands gently caressing the other's face like it was that of a newborn. I could feel her leg subtly rub back and forth against mine as we were locked together at the mouth. It was a slow, romantic, loving kiss. After a few seconds, she pulled away and smiled, taking a second to brush the hair out of her face and back behind her right ear. "Get up. Go brush your teeth."

"Haha. Is it that bad?" I asked her, trying not to breathe in her face as I responded. I was still embarrassed even after all we had been through together. I cupped my mouth and huffed into my palm, trying to gauge how bad it was.

"No. I'm going to do mine too. Then, I want to take a shower with you," she said slyly, with a wicked little smile on her pure innocent face. I hope she knew that shower massages didn't do much for giving a guy an O... in case that was what she had in store.

"Oh yeah Ms. Oleynik? Why's that?" I asked inquisitively, loving where this path was leading us.

"Because," she said as she kissed my lips once more, tenderly running the tip of her tongue across my bottom lip, "I know how you are about showers. And if we're going to be naked and holding each other, I don't want you to be uncomfortable with your... shower... mental problems. Haha." Larisa's voice went from sexy to laughy. I said it before. I'll say it again. I HATE not showering after first getting up. It drives me f'in crazy.

"Hey! Mental my ass. It's a common thing and look what it's getting me now. A cuddle party. ...I always knew it was a problem that shouldn't be fixed," I laughed. "I don't have my towel though," referring to my special oversized towel Larisa had grown fond of, forcing me to steal it back and hide it from her time and time again over the summer, just so I'd get to use it.

"You won't need one with me wrapped around you love." Larisa's head came to a rest on my chest for a moment, looking down towards my feet.

"What about dryin' my taint?" I mumbled lowly.

"Hmm?" Larisa asked, raising her eyebrows, not fully hearing what I said.

"Nothing." And just how was that going to get dried off? That was my question.

"Oh... Oh! Good news," she said as she snapped her head around to face me. "I'm off my period." Definitely good news.

"Yeah. I can tell," I replied back, playfully sarcastic in my tone. Larisa scrunched up her nose and shot me a mean look... her eyes all squinty as her head tilted sideways and forward. She made a face like a peeved three year old. It was so sexy. SHOCK JOCK! After a second, she forgot about it and was all happy and anxious for some hot lovin'.

"Now get up! Don't keep me waiting," she said as she got out of bed. I watched Larisa as she reached over to the chair next to her nightstand and put on a pair of grey sleep pants. I stared at her firm ass as she tugged them up, wiggling her hips side to side slightly, finally letting them sag down just enough to see butt crack... well, butt crack covered by black panties.

"Why the pants?" I asked as I stared at her booty. We were going to shower and the bathroom was a few feet down the hall. I didn't see the point of getting dressed.

"It's cold." I reached for Larisa's arm and pulled her back down to me, pulling her into another kiss. I felt goose bumps along her forearm from the cool air as I slipped my tongue into the front of her mouth, searching for her own tongue. My hand slid back through her light brownish blonde silky messy hair, cupping the back of her head. "Mmmm." Larisa pulled away from me and cracked a smile. "Come," she said as she walked towards the bathroom.

"I will. Maybe twice if you do a good job," I joked as I watched her ass sway back and forth down the hall. Man, I wanted to put it in her backdoor so badly. She paused at the bathroom entrance and turned her head just a bit sideways, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. A huge playfully warm naughty smile formed on her mouth as she looked down and stepped into the bathroom.

----------------------------------

When I entered the small bathroom, Larisa was standing in front of the sink on top of the beige shag rug, keeping her feet warm. I could see her crinkle her cute little toes up, gripping the carpet, desperately trying to warm her piggies. She had a dark shade of purple colored polish on them. So Sexy. Larisa had the blue toothbrush working her bottom teeth as I grabbed an extra one from the medicine chest, unwrapping it and putting toothpaste on it. The previous times I was over, I brought my own toiletries. 'Uggh. The only color toothbrush she has is yellow?' I thought as I looked over at hers. 'I want the blue one.' The toothpaste she had out was Closeup, one of my favorite kinds. Too bad it will stain a sink or counter if you don't immediately clean it. I got a few naggings from MUHTHER for not cleaning the mess up. As I stood to the right of my girl brushing my teeth, she purposely and playfully bumped into me with her shoulder, smiling as she caught me off guard and made me lose my balance.

Larisa looked so incredibly sexy, in that super cute girl next door sort of way. She giggled as I pushed my hips playfully against her side, retaliating. Don't check a former hockey player and not expect repercussions. It was cute when she spit out. She would cover her mouth with her hand so I couldn't see, like it would have disgusted me or something. I would just assume that's what it would look like when she spit out a mouthful of my cum. However, I never got to see that, being she always swallowed or took it straight up in her pussy. So suck it.

I reached over and slid my left arm around Larisa's back, my fingers resting on her left hip as I held her against my side. She gently leaned her head against my shoulder for a moment as she continued cleaning her grill piece. We looked into each other's eyes through the mirror as we crudely and half-assed cuddled in front of the sink. Finally, she spit again, still hiding it from my line of vision, and then rinsed her mouth out. Larisa placed her blue toothbrush back in her little cup and moved to the shower, turning it on. It took a little while for the warm water to kick in in her building, so she let it run as we prepared for our morning shower. "Can we switch toothbrushes? I feel so mo with a yellow one." I can't remember if I explained it already, but mo means homo.

"Haha. No. I love my baby blue one!" she giggled. "Why do you even want a girly color like that?"

"It's less queer than this bright yellow one," I replied as I cleaned my bottom teeth, slurring with the spit in my mouth. "Fuckin brokeback toothebush." Larisa stood in the center of the room, watching me as I finished up. "What are you waiting for?" I asked as I put my new toothbrush in her cup. I watched her stand there like she was waiting for me to finish before she could proceed, like I needed to hand her the baton first.

"I need help getting undressed," Larisa responded, slightly giddy if I do say so myself.

"Oh. I didn't realize you were two years old." She had a huge smile on her face as I took a step towards her, not the slightest bit mad about my joke. "Want me to wipe you too?"

"Sure. Oh, wait. Ummmm. I forgot, you're not allowed back there." Oh how I almost backhanded her! I'm not even kidding.

"Someone's a little wise ass this morning," I laughed softly. Larisa just grinned back at me, her smile five miles wide. I took hold of the bottom of her tight green t-shirt and started to pull it up her delicate body slowly, not taking my eyes off of hers. The fact that she was an older woman, even if only by two years, still turned me on so much. As I got her shirt to her chest, she closed her eyes and instinctively raised her hands, allowing me to perform the task with ease. Pulling the top up more, past her head, I paused as I leaned in to kiss her, the shirt still trapping her elevated arms. "Mmm," she cooed. "That tastes much better."

"Hey Rissy," I whispered softly between kisses. "Will Avril be joining us again?" I was referring to the first time we laid naked, holding each other.

"Hmmm. I think I've spoiled you my love," Larisa laughed. I saw she wasn't wearing a bra as her medium sized tits hung from her chest, her nipples hardened from anticipation and the frigid air trapped in the apartment. I took my own shirt off as she watched, both of us standing there topless. I too had thrown on something on the way there, not wanting to be cold. I guess that makes me a pussy, going with my new gay toothbrush. "Keep going," she softly instructed me.

I gripped the sides of my black boxers and slid them down past my half-erect penis. As they fell down my legs, I stepped out of them one foot at a time and then kicked them over into the corner. Larisa continued to stare at me, her gaze fixed on my dick as it expanded and enlarged before her eyes. She involuntarily bit her bottom lip as she cracked a smile. God, she had such a look of innocence on her face... like she had never seen one in person before. She looked like she was four years old and staring at a huge birthday cake, with one giant candle. White icing of course. Watching her light up at the sight of my manhood with such sexual delight turned me on so much, causing my shaft to expand like a birthday party clown's balloon. Although there was no way this balloon could be bent into a little balloon dog. Ouch. I had to admit, it was really nice to still have her excited about seeing my dugan after all we've been through.

"Your turn," I said as I kneeled down in front of her, my knees comforted by the fuzzy beige carpet... doing its best to cushion me. My head was level with her pussy, her pants and underwear the only thing keeping her from being totally exposed for me. I took a deep breath and slipped my fingers in the waist of her grey cotton PJs, pulling them down a little, her pubic bone coming into view, just teasing the arrival of her pussy to my eyes. I looked up at Larisa and she looked back at me approvingly, her fingers running through my hair. I directed my eyes straight ahead and continued disrobing my girlfriend. She was wearing those world famous black panties. I smiled playfully and tilted my head sideways as I looked up at her. Larisa couldn't help but smile back and whisper, "Mmmm. Black panties." She had gotten used to me asking, and if I dare say so, she started to enjoy reciting my favorite 10 Things line. I cocked her a funny look this time. She just sighed, speaking again. "Ah ha. Black panties." If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

I tugged Larisa's underwear down, her pussy coming into view slowly, a new thin short patch of hair growing above it. I didn't care. Sure I was used to the shaven bald puss, but I grew up on the neatly trimmed hairy puss. I'm sure I could go back. Old school puss.

"So beautiful," I mumbled quietly as her panties fell down her smooth, toned legs, with little force from me. I gently slid my hands back up the outside of the length of her legs, running my palms and fingertips up the smooth flesh pillars, holding them in place right below her hips, my fingertips just barely touching her ass. They were creeping up close to her cheeks as I gazed into what would soon be mine. I leaned my head forward towards her tight pink pussy and then placed a tender kiss on her hipbone, causing her to tremble where she stood. Showing some restraint, I stood back up and pulled the shower curtain open a ways. I held out my hand and said, "Ladies first." Larisa took my hand as I helped her step over the wall of the tub.

"Always a gentleman." She took a step back into the preheated water, the hot liquid now splashing against her head and cascading down her thin toned perfect body, slowly soaking her from head to toe. Her tits glistened as the hydro reflected the light from the ceiling. Larisa took her hands and pushed back her slick hair and waited for me. "Are you coming in love? The water's so nice."

"So's the view," I said as I took a step forward into the tub, closing the curtain behind me. I won't even get into the cleaning I made her do to this thing before I would set a bare foot in it. I woulda just worn flip flops all year if I were her. I still didn't totally trust it. But when in Rome...

There was just enough room for us in the shower that was obviously built for one. Larisa reached out and placed her hands on my upper arms. She tightened her grip, feeling the results of my trips to the gym. "Ooh. These feel nice," she said as she felt my triceps.

"Don't call the cops. I've got permits for these guns." Larisa shook her head side to side a little and let out a light laugh in response to my comment. "Strong arms let me hold you tighter," I added softly, realizing afterwards that I'd need to raise my voice to compete with the sound of the water shooting from the wall. You know what they say. You are what you eat. And my diet consisted of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

"Mmm."

"It also helps with spanking it." Larisa chuckled again as she took a step forward and slid her arms around my back, feeling again, some more developed muscles. I figured going to the gym couldn't hurt. It's to make her find me more attractive, not that she didn't already think I was hot. I was going for more toned rather than crazy body builder. With the latter, I'd have to start wearing a fanny pack and animal skin patterned neon stretch pants.

I felt Larisa's right hand leave my body and reach back to the ledge. She grabbed the half-used bar of Irish Spring soap and took two steps back, out of the stream of water. It was the original green bar... not the new school blue. I could only wonder what part of her body it had washed last. Her face? Her breasts? Kelly's pussy?

"Come closer." I followed Larisa's instructions as she started to rub her hands around the soap, working up a nice lather. Her small delicate hands moved to my chest and she slowly began to gingerly run them over my torso. Instinctively, I flexed my chest muscles. I don't know why, but I did. "Mmm," she softly cooed, barely audible over the background noise. I could feel the hot water ricocheting off my back as she soaped up my front, not taking her eyes off my chest, watching her actions intently and carefully. Her small slippery hands slid up to my shoulders and then outwards, down my arms. I stretched them out to ease her in cleaning my body. "You look great Matt. Keep it up," she whispered, referring to my newly chiseled physique. "Now close your eyes." I shut them tightly as I felt Larisa run her fingers over my face, not wanting to get any soap in my eyes. If she did, it woulda meant her ass. Literally. I didn't think we were going that into it, being we'd shower again after sex, but what the hell. Maybe she'd do between my ass cheeks too. Lemme see how far I can push it. "All done."

I tilted my head backwards, letting the warm relaxing water rinse the soap off of my face, allowing me to see again. Standing up straight once again, I ran my hands through my short wet hair and over my face, wiping the water from my eyes. I was never able to come up from under water and open my eyes without wiping them dry first. I remember one swimming lesson when I was little, I sat on the ledge waiting for my turn, splashing water against my face and immediately opening my eyes, then turning to my mom to show her... like she had any clue that the F I was doing. Doooouchechilll!!!! Anyway...

Larisa again worked the soap in her hands for a few seconds, looking up at me. She cracked a smile and two seconds later, her palm ran down my stomach to my dick, causing it to instantly stand at full attention. Not breaking eye contact, my girlfriend wrapped her right hand around my cock, gently squeezing the middle of my shaft. I took a deep breath, trying to keep my composure intact with this new stimulation. My cock jerked in the tightness of her woman grip for a second, right before she slid it back and forth over my meat an inch or two. Larisa had a seductive look on her face, gently biting her bottom lip, not daring to look away from my eyes.

"God," I whispered, letting my eyes roll back into my head before I shut them.

1...45678...37