Good Fortune Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbonhomme
dbonhomme
19 Followers

Paula had lifted her head a little to watch as Anna positioned herself behind Diana. She wasn't quite sure if she was close to cumming - - she didn't think it would take much more stimulation. She had felt Diana's tongue gradually slow on her clit as her focus shifted to the imminent sensation she was expecting from behind. Paula hadn't been able to see Diana's face as it hovered over her clit, but she could see the sweet intensity on Anna's face as Anna was clearly bracing to thrust the cock into Diana from behind. Anna's eyes slitted as her little body pushed forward, shoving the strapon on cock into Diana's pussy. Diana's mouth lost contact with Paula's clit as her head moved forward. She twisted her head to the side so her ear was against Paula's abdomen, and a long groan escaped her lips, her breath hot on Paula's belly.

Paula then felt Diana's head begin to move slightly up and down as Anna began to rhythmically pump the cock in and out of Diana's pussy from behind. All the while Diana still held the forgotten vibrator inside Paula's pussy which continued to add an edge of excitement. After a short while, which Diana was clearly enjoying, she remembered her previous ministrations to Paula. She lifted her head and locked eyes with Paula as she again lowered her lips to Paula's clit, this time encircling it with her whole mouth and sucking for all she was worth. Diana's head lowered to a more comfortable angle, losing eye contact with Paula, so Paula shifted her gaze back to Anna's lovely face. Realizing her neck was getting sore she grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under her head so it was propped to where she could watch without being uncomfortable. Her movement drew Anna's attention away from Diana's back, their eyes met and stayed focused on each other.

Anna could sense that Diana was really enjoying the stimulation that she was getting from behind. Anna knew from her experience that doggie style was one of the most intensely pleasurable positions for her. Though Diana's hair was hanging around her face, she could still see the satisfaction registered there as Diana rested the side of her head against Paula's tummy. Soon thereafter Diana's head straightened and Anna knew that Diana's lips were locked onto Paula's now dripping privates. She imagined what that tasted and felt like. She saw Diana move a hand up to squeeze and play with Paula's breasts. Anna was distracted by movement further up the bed and saw Paula looking back at her. How breathtaking, she thought, with Diana's naked body rocking underneath her thrusts. And there was Diana who she was screwing sucking Paula whose body was laid out splendidly in front of her, beginning to glisten with a light sheen of sweat. And she locked eyes with Paula. Paula's face was intense. The whisper of a smile tried to cross it, but was driven away by the intensity of Diana's mauling of her clit. Paula appeared to want to close her eyes but kept them slitted open to maintain the gaze. Anna felt her own breath rate increase, but it was from the physical effort of thrusting in and out of Diana's pussy. Though the strapon felt great inside her, she was fairly certain that she was not going to have an orgasm from that stimulation alone.

Anna watched Paula's face intently. Paula's mouth was open continually now as she panted for air. High pitched squeaks of "Ooh," "Ohh," and "Yes," were coming out with almost every breath. Her chest rose and fell stridently, her boobs jiggling invitingly each time. Anna could tell that Paula was close to her first orgasm.

Anna could also hear the occasional hum of pleasure coming from Diana underneath her. Anna experimented with bending her body forward until her breasts rested midway down Diana's back. She reached around Diana's leg, under her body, until her hand reached Diana's clit. The humming level of Diana's pleasure increased immediately as Anna's finger began alternately circling around Diana's clit and rubbing up and down across it.

Anna did not release her gaze with Paula. It was apparent that Diana's increased humming had multiplied the intensity of the experience for Paula because her breath was now coming in ragged gasps, her hips bucking as she neared orgasm. Paula's eyes continued to stare into Anna's face, her face contorted in concentration. Anna was elated with the experience of looking into her friend's face as Paula's gasping finally gave way to a series of long screams of pleasure. Her neck and head turned red, her hips and knees rose and fell as she convulsed under Diana's sucking.

Moments later, even as she saw Paula beginning to descend from her orgasm she noted that Diana's head raised a fraction and a long moan was escaping her lips. Anna rubbed her fingers rapidly up and down Diana's clit. She felt Diana's body shivering beneath her and then Diana also let out a muted scream as her first orgasm overtook her. Despite the obvious pleasure that she had been receiving Diana crawled forward, disengaging the strapon cock from her pussy. She lay on her side beside Paula one elbow propped up enough so she could lean over and give Paula a kiss.

Anna looked at her two sated friends before her. As far as she was concerned, they had only just begun, and she knew from experience that her friends were capable of continuing the excitement. She kind of wanted to remove the strapon in favor of some other toy that would stimulate her to orgasm, but seeing Paula laid out on the bed in front of her, she knew she couldn't forgo the opportunity to fuck her gorgeous friend till she screamed again.

With that thought in mind Anna deliberately crawled onto the bed and tapped the insides of Paula's legs with her hands so that she would spread them again. While still engaged in a tender kiss with Diana, Paula widened her legs again, and Anna didn't hesitate to crawl between them, then lay down on top of her friend. Diana backed off to give Anna room, and Anna put a hand down between her legs and quickly angled the cock toward Paula's dripping pussy. She looked right into Paula's eyes as she once again pushed the cock deep into a friend's waiting pussy. Paula's eyes and mouth both widened and Anna took that as invitation to clamp her mouth onto her friend in a passionate kiss. A moment later Anna began working her hips back and forth to fully penetrate Paula's pussy. Paula's hands roamed up and down from Anna's head to her ass, with at least one hand almost continuously pulling Anna's butt forward to deepen the penetration.

Diana, momentarily forgotten, rolled off the bed and padded over to the dresser. She loved her little rabbit and knew that she would be coming in almost no time with it, but decided instead to use something else for a new experience. She settled on one of Paula's dildos, and little clit vibrator of Anna's. The dildo wasn't one of the biggest ones; she didn't think she was ready for that yet. But it matched the size of her rabbit, or maybe it was just a little bigger.

Diana lay on the bed next to her humping friends, then realized that she wouldn't be able to watch them while on the bed without getting a crick in her neck. And watching them was definitely worth the effort. Diana looked for something to sit on. There was an upright chair in the corner, but it was too . . . upright. However . . . if she moved the chair next to the dresser, then sat on the dresser . . . that would do nicely. She scooted a section of toys out of her way. She soon had her rump on the dresser, her back against the wall, and her legs slightly apart with her feet resting on the chair.

A lump of excitement filled her chest to see Anna pumping away on top of Paula. Their faces were plastered together, a frenzy of lips kissing each other's cheeks, necks, chins, and always returning to French kiss. Anna's pretty ass curled in with each thrust to allow for maximum penetration. Paula was obviously near orgasm again as her voice was squealing with nearly every breath.

Diana first took the dildo, lined it up and pulled it into her pussy. Her eyes widened as she realized that it was in fact wider than her rabbit. Not unpleasantly so . . . in fact, the fullness of it felt great. She was reaching for vibrator, unsuccessfully as she saw Paula's body heave under Anna and Paula let out another scream of ecstasy. Her hand found the clit vibrator and she desperately brought it in contact with her clit as she watched Paula's second orgasm subsiding. At first it appeared that Anna might be disengaging, but as she watched she saw Anna slip one shapely leg over the side of one of Paula's legs and squeeze Paula's leg in. Then she slipped her other leg over Paula's other leg and squeezed it in as well. Diana was breathless as she saw Anna now straddling Paula's legs and beginning to pump her hips once again. She could only imagine the tightness of Paula's pussy with her legs together and that strapon cock forcing into the tightness.

Diana flipped on the clit vibrator and desperately pressed it hard against her clit. With her other hand she began relentlessly pulling the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. Her eyes slitted in anticipation as she saw Paula quickly progress toward her third orgasm of the night. Not wanting to be left behind she stimulated herself in a frenzy of movement. As she watched Paula scream in orgasm for the third time she felt her own second orgasm wash through her body. She almost kicked the chair over as her legs spasmed from the effort. Her eyes, which had been closed when she came, snapped open as she recovered the chair from its near spill. She looked up and saw Anna smiling at her as she recognized her friend's latest orgasm.

Anna was highly pleased when she saw that both of her friends had cum again so close together. However it didn't assuage the aching in her body for similar release. She brought her legs back between Paula's and slowly removed the slick cock from Paula's cunt. She clambered away and began undoing the straps that held the strapon to her.

Diana, after heaving a profound sigh, and trying to catch her breath, glanced over to Paula while Anna was undoing the strapon. She found Paula looking over at her with a contented, yet purposeful expression. Paula's eyes flicked meaningfully over to Anna and back. They both knew that Anna hadn't had an orgasm yet. Then Paula's eyes flicked over to the dresser cluttered with toys. Diana nodded appreciatively then selected a few toys which she thought might best suit their purposes: the rabbit, the double-headed dildo, a large dildo (probably a little bigger than the one she had just used on herself), and the clit vibrator that she still held in her hand. She brought them and set them on the bed next to Paula about the time that Anna had the strapon off.

Anna appeared intent on getting off the far side of the bed and walking back around to choose another toy, but Paula cleared her throat, "Anna, darling." Anna stopped and turned to her friend with a smile. She glanced and noted that Diana was on the bed beside them as well. "Come here," Paula invited as she held out her arms. Anna started to slide face down on top of her friend again when Paula stopped her. "No. Roll over. On your back." Anna registered confusion for a moment, then understood that Paula wanted her to actually lie on top of her on her back. Anna carefully adjusted her weight and rolled neatly onto her friend. Anna felt the warmth of her friend against her back, and the plushness of Paula's full breasts. Her head fell back onto one of Paula's shoulders.

Paula grabbed another pillow and stuffed it between her shoulder and Anna's head so Anna wouldn't get a sore neck from this position. She shifted Anna's body so her breast wouldn't get pinched. Then one of Paula's hands encircled Anna's upper body and began fondling her breasts and nipples. The other hand slid down Anna's abdomen and onto her pussy, which was still wet with anticipation. In moments she had a finger dipped into Anna's wet hole and she was dragging moisture upwards to rub slickly against Anna's swollen clit.

Diana was momentarily indecisive. She wanted to kiss Anna immediately, but thought better that she should start pleasing her friend with one of the nearby toys. She just wasn't sure which. She finally settled on the two-headed dildo and climbed between her friends' knees.

Anna watch raptly as Diana brought the sizable head to her pussy entrance. She figured it would slip right in, and she was right.

Diana began pushing it in shoving it a little further with each thrust. She wasn't sure she'd ever had a dildo this long before and she became really curious about just how deeply she could push it into her friend. She pushed further and further until finally it wouldn't go anymore. Diana marked the spot with her fingers and slowly withdrew it the entire length. She was amazed with how far she had inserted it in her friend - - and made sure to stick it all the way back in again.

Anna was obviously enjoying the sensation of the giant dildo in her pussy and Paula's arms wrapped around her playing with her breasts and clit.

Diana then propped herself up higher on her knees, leaned forward and inserted the other end in her own pussy. She became curious about how far she could stick it in herself now, but her desire to press her body against Anna's, and to kiss her friend, was stronger. She switched one hand behind her body to hold the double dildo in place and began pumping her body on top of Anna's. She lowered her head until she was able to give Anna a tender kiss and then lay there for several moments, pumping and kissing. Paula's hand remained between them on Anna's clit, and the excitement in Anna's breathing made clear that it wouldn't be long until she came. Diana, conscious that Paula had two bodies over her own, held as much of her weight on her remaining arm as she could. She broke off her kiss with Anna, rubbing her breast sideways across those tight tits, and gave Paula a quick, but intense, kiss.

Diana then raised her body and began pumping Anna from a mostly upright position. She looked down on her friend as she saw her friend's face flush and back begin to arch. Paula's fingers were rubbing furiously up and down Anna's clit and Diana pumped even harder with the dildo. A few moments later Anna's head rose as she gasped out her orgasm.

Diana was uncertain what was happening when she then felt the pressure of the dildo pushing against her, and she looked down to see Paula's hand trying to work the dildo back out of Anna's pussy. When it finally squelched out, it was obvious her intent when she then aimed the dildo toward her own hole, however she couldn't get her hand in the space between their legs and hips easily. As soon as Diana divined Paula's purpose she batted Paula's hand away and took control of the dildo which she then began inserting into her other friend. Paula's hand hadn't remained inactive, though. As soon as it was free it darted to the bed and returned toward Anna's pussy holding the rabbit. As soon as Diana had the dildo inserted into Paula, she helped Paula with the controls on the rabbit. Anna's hands all this time were rubbing whoever's arms, legs, hips or breasts that were in range. When she felt the rabbit enter her super-sensitive body one hand flitted down to enclose Paula's as it worked the rabbit inside her.

Diana decided to go for the gusto and turned the rabbit settings on high. Anna's body jolted as the ears vibrated her already sensitive clit, and the rotating shaft stimulated the area just recently vacated by the dildo. Anna felt as though her body were on fire and she knew another orgasm, probably a series of orgasms, were only moments away.

Paula was electrified with the sensation of Anna so hot and tense on top of her. But it was Diana's renewed assault on her pussy with the double-headed dildo that overloaded her senses. It was in so deep - - she felt she could feel the pleasure of all three bodies rippling through her body.

Diana could barely contain herself. She held onto Anna's hip with one hand for stability, and used the other hand to find, then hold the clit vibrator against herself again. She knew she didn't have to work it hard this time - - the coming orgasm was inevitable. The sight of her two friends writhing in pleasure beneath her was the final blow.

All three women climaxed as one as they were each assailed by the mounting heat of the moment. Three voices joined together in primal rapture as their bodies undulated with and against each other in the throes of passion.

As Diana slowed her movements and she and Paula began catching their breath, she realized that Anna was continuing to writhe: her body shivered again and again. As her body shook again Diana realized that the rabbit was still stimulating her at full blast and her friend was experiencing one rippling orgasm after another. She reached the buttons not covered by Paula's and Anna's hands and began powering the vibrator off. She had to almost physically pry it away from her friends as they had a near death grip on the toy in the unthinking manner of those caught up in ultimate pleasure.

Diana pulled the dildo out of her and Paula's cunts with wet squelching noises that made them smile. The rabbit made a pleasing sucking sound when she pulled it out as well. She crawled over to one side with a toy in each hand. She lay propped on hand, Anna lying contentedly on Paula. Diana leaned forward and gave each friend a tender kiss. She then lifted the rabbit to her lips and sucked on the tip of it. "Anna. This tastes great! Mmm. Paula. Do you want a taste?"

Paula eagerly reached over and pulled Diana's hand toward her mouth. Moments later she was sucking on Anna's juices covering the rabbit.

Diana then lifted the double-headed dildo in her hand and looked at it speculatively. "Anna. I think this is my end," which she offered to her friend, "and this must be Paula's end . . . and yours." Anna reached for one end and began eagerly slurping Diana's juices as Diana attentively began licking the end that had so recently pleased Paula. "Hmm. This is kind of like sucking cum out of a cock, except it's your wonderful flavor instead." All three girls giggled.

Moments later the toys were set to the side. Diana leaned forward again and affectionately French kissed each of her friends, sharing the flavors that were on each other's tongues. Paula unwrapped her arms from Anna, and Anna slid off her friend's body on the opposite side from Diana. Diana and Anna each slung a leg over one of Paula's legs while Paula remained contentedly on her back. Anna propped herself up and gave Paula the kiss that she couldn't give from her previous position accompanied by an appreciative hum. Then she slumped back.

Paula spoke to the ceiling, "I think the sheets need to be changed. Not right now. Just saying."

Diana half-whispered, "I think someone could use a bath. Maybe more than one someone."

Anna tiredly intoned, "I think someone needs a nap. Shh."

dbonhomme
dbonhomme
19 Followers
12