Good Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbonhomme
dbonhomme
19 Followers

Diana inquired again, "Everyone O.K," and she knew the question needn't be asked again with the nearly salacious looks they were trading. The next hand was dealt, and this time Paula . . . won. She told Diana to lie on her back on the bed. She set the timer and told Anna, "Now climb on top and rub your pussies together. I saw it on the movie I watched." But Anna barely heard the explanation as she gently lay face down on Diana's body. Diana's head tilted back in a silent cry of pleasure as she felt Anna' s firm breasts against her own, her smooth tummy, her toned legs. And the super-heated pussy. She lifted her head back up and immediately found Anna's lips waiting for her. Their mouths locked as Anna slowly began moving her hips in circles. Diana's hands found Anna's firm butt and tried to pull her closer for tighter contact. Anna had her right hand on the side of Diana's head and worked her left hand under Paula's butt. Diana spread her legs further apart, lifting her knees to allow Anna's legs to drop lower . . . and allow more contact with her gyrating pussy. Anna was switching her hip movements when the timer went off. But it went unheeded. She began digging her pussy against her friend's crotch in a forward-backward motion, panting between kisses.

"Oh, Anna," the blonde gasped. "Yes. Yeeesss. Keep . . . doing . . . that. You feel . . . so . . . wonderful."

Paula realized it was pointless to interrupt - - they had gone past the point of no return. She didn't want to stop it, but she did want to join in. She began caressing her friends, firmly rubbing her hands over Anna's back and buns, up and down Diana's thighs. She kissed Anna on the neck and back. She pressed her head in close to her friends, gently nudging Anna to the side so that she could share and intimate kiss with Diana.

She decided to place her right knee along her friends' sides, close to their hips. She thought about clambering on top, but she didn't want to crush Diana, though Diana might not have cared at this point by the obvious pleasure she was expressing. The brunette faced her friends' feet, or more accurately their asses, and swung her left leg partway over Anna's back to increase body contact without putting all her weight on them. Her pussy was against Anna's left side, and her left breast pressed against the tight butt. She leaned her head over her friend's ass to get a better view. She gave Anna's firm butt a kiss and began licking and sucking on it while she reached over with her left hand. Anna's panting and moaning was becoming more pronounced as her pussy ground against her friend. Paula pushed her hand between Anna's legs and rubbed a finger along Anna's pussy lips, moistening it first, then pushing it slowly in. The effect was immediate as Anna groaned in pleasure. As her finger became wet enough she quickened the pace of her thrusting. Anna lifted her head and arched her back. Diana took the opportunity to raise her lips to her friend's titties and sucked on them as Anna cried out in pleasure, her body shivering in ecstasy. Her pussy juice flowed over Paula's finger and down onto Diana's ass.

Anna gasped, "Yes, oh, yes. Ohhhh." She bent forward and kissed Diana hard while continuing to grind against her. "Oh, Diana. Come for me. Come with me." She kissed her friend deeply again. Paula pulled her finger from Anna's pussy, then seeing the amount of moisture dripping over Diana's hole, she crossed her index and middle fingers and inserted them with a twist.

Diana's head went back as she moaned loudly in rapture, her arms squeezing Anna against her tightly. Her legs convulsed while bucking her hips against Anna's vulva and Paula's fingers. Her vagina tightened around Paula's fingers, and her juices seeped out around them. Paula shifted quickly back to Anna's pussy, and Anna's whole body shook as she came again. Diana and Anna kissed intently, then slowly parted as they looked at each other and smiled. They shared another kiss as their muscles began relaxing from their efforts.

Paula's mind was going nearly wild with desire for her friends, and to resolve the aching longing in her crotch. She tasted the juices covering her fingers while turning her body around. The brunette knelt and kissed Anna's cheek. When Anna lifted her head a little Paula's lips were on hers in a moment. Paula's right hand began insinuating itself between her friends' bodies, and began massaging Diana's breasts. She moaned into Anna's mouth, and Anna whimpered back with a quickly renewed fervor. Paula broke off the kiss and whispered, "My turn," as she lowered her mouth to Diana's. Diana lifted her left hand over Paula's neck as her right hand rubbed her back. Anna slid to her side beside Diana and gently nibbled on Paula's ear.

Paula lifted her right leg over so that she could share full body contact with Diana. Before she could settle down, Diana lifted her own left leg and rolled to the right, tangling legs with Paula and ending up on top of her. She pushed her body up with her hands and looked hungrily in her friends eyes. She dangled her breasts over Paula's, touching them together. Anna, knowing that Paula was desperate for attention, slid a hand under Diana's body and rubbed her palm back and forth over Paula's crotch. Paula gasped, and saw Diana slowly lowering her face toward her own. She gasped more excitedly as Anna slid two wet fingers over her clit. Paula's eyes closed tight, her mouth slightly open as she felt Diana lower her upper body weight onto her, their lips connecting once again. Anna gently removed her hand from Paula's crotch as she felt Diana lower the rest of her body. She moved to the end of the bed, and got down on her knees to enjoy the view, but was too far to touch more than lower legs and feet. She propped her knees up on the edge of the bed making room between her friends' legs so she could wiggle forward on her elbows close enough to reach in. She could tell by Diana's moaning that she was already approaching another orgasm. Paula's insistent gasps also indicated that she was desperate to come soon. Anna carefully reached a hand in and began stroking Paula's moistened lips. Her fingers were quickly slick enough and she poked her middle finger in as far as it could go. She could hear Paula's whimpers of delight and stroked her finger in and out of the tight hole faster. She felt Paula's pussy contract around her finger in orgasm as she heard the brunette's ecstatic outburst: "Yes, yes, ohhh, yes. Ohhhh! Diana! Anna! Don't stop. Do it again. Ohhhh!" Juice squirted out of Paula's hole around Anna's finger.

Anna turned her hand over and repeated the process on Diana and was quickly rewarded by feeling her blonde friend convulse, her bobbed head stretched back in exaltation. Anna started to wipe her fingers on the bedspread, but curiosity took over and she daintily sucked the end of her finger. She thought it was something she could develop a taste for and stuck more in her mouth.

She felt like a child whose hand was caught in the cookie jar when she looked up and saw her friends smiling at her from the head of the bed. "Are you going to share?" Diana inquired. Anna looked at her hand coated in pussy juice and realized there was plenty to go around.

"Well, I guess so," she teased. "A delicacy this tasty is hard to give up." Diana had slid half off Paula, with one leg draped over Paula's leg. Anna crawled up the other side and mirrored Diana's position, carefully keeping her hand in the air to avoid rubbing off any of the precious fluid. "Allow me to treat you to some sweet nectar of Diana and Paula. She offered her hand to Diana who wrapped her lips around Anna's pinky and slowly licked the juices off. Paula craned her neck and sucked Anna's thumb into her mouth. Anna could just barely stick her tongue out and lick the back of her hand. After a few moments of sucking, slurping, licking sounds, the girls stopped and giggled, looking at one another. Anna's still slightly wet hand moved down to cup Paula's breast.

"Anna. Paula. That was so special," Diana reverently said.

"I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I never thought I'd do something like that, but I'm so glad I did. And glad it was with you," Paula said.

"I'm so glad you are my good friends. I can't think of anyone I'd have rather spent such a meaningful time with," Anna added. They continued softly talking to each other, while their hands gently stroked an arm, a side, a back, occasionally rubbing a friend's smooth bottom, running fingers through their hair or cupping a breast.

Ever the more serious of the three Diana finally suggested they get to bed since it was late and they still might have a chance to make it to the conference in the morning.

Anna asked, "Do you think . . . that we could do this again sometime? I mean, it's not like I'm giving up guys, but I would really enjoy being together with you again."

Paula responded, "I'm not in any serious relationship right now. I've met a guy online that I've slept with a couple times, but it's nothing serious. I'd like to get back together too."

Diana hesitated a moment before answering, "I . . . also really liked this. I don't know. I did meet a guy recently that has potential. If we get serious . . . I don't think I'd feel right doing this. But if I'm not involved . . . I would be so honored to spend another evening . . . perhaps a longer evening with you."

Anna almost pleaded, "I honestly don't want to wait too long, and, uh, I'd like to have something to look forward to. Soon. How about a week from Friday? You could come to my apartment. I would love to have you over."

Paula answered, "That sounds great. I'd love to. Diana?"

"If I don't have anything going on, then 'Yes.'"

"Then it's a date," Anna beamed. The three friends separated to their own rooms to clean up, knowing that in their excited state they could never shower together without losing the rest of the night's sleep. Though pleasantly exhausted, they all fell asleep with memories of the wonderful evening together, and dreams of the coming weekend.

dbonhomme
dbonhomme
19 Followers
12