Good Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina, I got him ready for myself so you have to do it for yourself," Shelly said as she watched the other.

"I know," Tina said breaking her kiss. "He's just such a good kisser."

Tina left Steve's mouth (which Shelly selflessly took over) and kissed her way down his body. She got to his cock which was semi hard again and took it into her mouth. As she did, she felt Steve grab her hips and pull them to him. She allowed herself to be pulled into a 69 and immediately felt Steve's tongue on her pussy. Tina moaned as it flicked across her clit and wet pussy lips. A few seconds later she gasped as she felt Shelly's tongue inside her ass. She continued to suck, gasping and moaning from the combine tonguing the others were giving her. As soon as Steve was rock hard and slippery she released him a let out a loud moan.

"Steve, I need you inside me now!" She squealed.

"Very well," he said. "Off me, but stay on your hands and knees."

Tina did as she was asked as Steve got behind her. He grabbed some pillows and handed them to her. She placed them in front of herself laid her head down on them, sticking her ass in the air. Steve ran his hands over her ass rubbing and squeezing them as he did. He gripped her hip with his right hand and guided his cock to her tight entrance with his left. He rubbed her lips with the head of his dick a little acting like he's going to push but not doing so.

"Steve, stop teasing me!" Tina yelled.

Steve pushed forward and the head of his dick slipped in. Tina gasped as it did and continued gasp and moan as he sunk the rest inside her. He waited for a few moments letting her adjust to his cock inside her before starting to slowly work his cock in and out. Steve had almost forgotten about Shelly until he felt her grip his balls from behind him. She pressed her body against his left side as she did. Steve turned his head and pressed his lips into Shelly's as he continued to thrust into Tina's hot moist box.

"Oh god it's so good!" Tina exclaimed. "You're so fucking big Steve! Oh, fuck me harder!"

"You mean like this?" Steve said increasing his pace till he could hear himself slapping against Tina's ass.

"Fuck yes! Oh shit... cumming already!"

Steve felt Tina's pussy clamp down on him and start convulsing, releasing her juices all over his cock. Thankfully, even with Shelly caressing his balls, Steve wasn't even close to cumming and continued to thrust deep into Tina's hole though slowing his pace a little. This caused the young woman to start going into multiples making her scream as well until her orgasm subsided.

"Does her pussy feel good too?" It was Shelly who asked this rhetorical question.

"Fuck yes!" Steve replied. "You two are so much alike! Your pussies are always so tight and wet. Ah... fuck! It's so good!"

"Mmm... yeah. You want to fill her hole like you did mine as well? You want to cum deep inside her?"

"Yes Steve!" Tina yelled. "Fill my hot cunt with your cum. Shoot it inside me!"

Steve increased his pace again, pulling Tina's arms behind her back so he could use them for leverage. He could feel the fire in his balls start to build again signaling that he was close. He heard Tina's moans get louder and louder signaling that she too was close. He found himself sweating as he fucked her, but he wasn't the only one. The light shone and glistened off Tina's sweat covered body as well. It was such a sight that it drove him over the edge.

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna blow!" Steve yelled.

"Oh yes! Do it! Do it! Ah...CUMMING!!!!"

Steve felt Tina go a split second before he did. Her pussy convulsed and spasm as he thrust his dick one last time and shot it's cum into her. It coated the walls of her tight hole and filled her completely. Steve felt some overflow spill out and looked down to watch as he pulled his dick out of her. He smiled as it continued to seep out of her, and then gave her ass a quick caress before sitting back holding himself up with his hands.

He was only sitting there for two seconds before he felt Shelly's mouth over his prick sucking and licking it clean. He watched her tongue and mouth swirl over his flaccid member. It was not going to be up again for a little while so he was going to tell her she was wasting her time when she broke off.

He looked over at Tina to find that she had collapsed on her right side. She had a relaxed, glazed look in her eyes and she smiled at him when she saw him looking at her. He smiled back as Shelly lay behind her and began to lick the others pussy of the spillage. Steve was surprised to find his dick was painfully stiffening again at the sight.

"Both of your guy's juices taste good mixed together too," Shelly said as she got back on her knees and looked at Steve. "So can I get my seconds yet?"

"Sure you can," Tina said sitting up. "Look his cock is getting hard again. But let's move this upstairs into one of the bedrooms."

Steve shook his head and smiled. The two girls both climbed to their feet and then helped him to his before leading him up the stairs. He was pretty sure his good friends were going to kill him tonight.

12