Good Friends: The Next Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?"

"I think so. Are you?"

"I think so. We don't have to, if you don't want to."

"No, I think I want you, I mean want to. Don't you?" She cringed at the mistake.

"Sure I do."

At that point, they realized simultaneously that they behaving like young school girls on a first date. Both giggled at themselves and the situation they had put themselves in. "This is silly! All I am going to do is give you a massage... practicing what I have learned in class. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of or nervous about. Right?" Leann posed.

"Exactly! I totally agree," Laura replied.

Both women were trying to minimize the tension that they both obviously felt. In a rush, they both scurried out of the Jeep and into the house. Earlier that morning, Leann was trying to figure out where to do the massage... on her bed, on the couch, where? Then she decided to create a nice atmosphere on the island in the kitchen. That way, she would have easy access to walk around Laura from different directions. She had laid a foam pad, covered in a silk sheet, on the island. She had also placed scented candles around the kitchen and pulled the shades down. It smelled and looked wonderful as they entered.

"I thought we could do it in here. That would allow me move around on all sides without obstruction."

"It looks wonderful!" Laura quickly responded wondering if Leann sensed the anticipation in her voice.

"Um, do you want to wear your street clothes or shorts and a tee, or a robe, or nothing?"

"You tell me. You are the professional here!" Laura replied... again trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, if you wear a robe then I would have easier access to... I mean the massage would be more... umm, it would give us more flexibility." She could never let herself go so far as asking for her friend to be nude in front of her.

"Okay. Do you have one for me?"

Almost immediately, Leann pointed to one draped over a stool. Laura walked over and held it up looking at it. It wasn't sheer, but it wasn't thick terry cloth either. It was a lovely white, silky blend that felt wonderful to the touch. Laura looked up at Leann, smiled, and walked into the powder room to change.

When Laura came out, neither said a word. It wasn't exactly an awkward quiet. It was more like a first time quiet. Laura stood there looking into Leann's eyes. Leann didn't really understand the look in Laura's eyes. If she had given it a little more examination, she would have seen that Laura was looking for approval from her friend. Laura knew the robe was most likely selected with thoughts in mind. But her look of approval was mixed with a little apprehension, which confused Leann. Both women were subconsciously excited, but were trying not to admit it to themselves. You could have heard a pin drop in that room. Laura was having second thoughts about the massage. And she was also rethinking the fact that she removed all her clothes before putting on the robe. In all the time of their friendship they had only been naked in front of the other a few times.

Leann had some of the same thoughts and feeling that she had a few days ago when Julie walked into the room in her robe. Laura had obviously removed all her clothes and was wearing only the robe. Leann compared her to Julie. She wasn't as tall as Julie and Leann knew from previous peeks that Laura had slightly larger breasts, however like hers showing some signs of age. Her nipples were much larger than Julie and almost as erect.

Was Leann just dreaming? She was admiring the body of her close friend! How sick is that? Just stop! But she couldn't. She looked back at how the fabric of the robe was stretching across Laura's hardened nipples. Had Laura loosely draped and tied the robe on purpose to show a little cleavage to her friend? The robe covered Laura's thighs as it flowed to her knees. The double layer of the robe over her pubic region sufficiently covered any signs of Laura's muff... much to Leann's subconscious dismay.

Laura stood there in the doorway for a few moments seemingly waiting for directions from Leann. Just as she was about to turn around and change back...

"Do you want to come over here and lay down? ...I put a cushion up here on the island."

"Uh...Sure," Laura replied and quietly walked over to island.

She stepped on a small stool, climbed onto the cushion and laid face down without another word. She felt a bit funny laying down on the island of my friend's kitchen. But as soon as Laura laid down, Leann walked down to the end of island and reached out and touched her feet. Laura thought massages started with shoulders, but... Leann's hands felt so warm and tender. I could tell she was actually working the tension from me.

Laura's eyes closed and she imagined what it looked like in her mind's eye were to see her best friend caressing her feet. Laura guessed that's what it was, Leann was actually caressing my feet. She felt wonderful. Leann traced her fingertips around her feet, almost tickling her. She also squeezed and massaged her feet and ankles. Laura was in heaven.

As Leann focused on Laura's feet, she was moving toward a state of total relaxation. Her body felt so heavy. Leann's fingers worked between her toes. Stretching them and spreading them. As she alternated between feet, Laura's subconscious had completely submitted to her and she unconsciously made a few sounds. Leann must have heard the slight moaning as she attended to her feet. It wasn't exactly moaning, it was more like heavy breathing with a bit of sound. She had made Laura completely relaxed; totally and thoroughly. She found she enjoyed pleasing her friend, a lot. Laura's entire body felt so heavy. It felt as if I could not even lift herself from the cushion.

"Am I doing okay?" Leann asked sheepishly.

"Oh yes," Laura answered.

With that, Leann moved her attentions up Laura's leg. That's when the electricity began. As she massaged her calf, she lifted her leg and brought it towards her. Leann was resting Laura's foot on her chest. This action naturally spread her legs a little allowing the cool air under the robe. The cool air against the slight moisture that had seeped made her shudder.

"You alright?"

"I just had a chill."

"Should I..."

"Please keep going..."

That was all that was said.

The massage of her feet made Laura relaxed, tired and heavy. The massage of her calves, didn't diminish the relaxation, but added a feeling of... anxiety, tension, excitement? Leann's fingertips touched her in ways no one has before. Laura was wondering if there was any stubble on her legs. She had made sure to shave thoroughly this morning. Leann's hands moved slowly up to Laura's thighs now. Laura was anticipating the same slow, methodical approach she used on her feet and calves, but she was so wrong.

Leann's hands immediately went up the length of her thigh, right to the crease of her ass. Laura's body jerked in reaction. But Leann didn't pause this time. She began to massage the muscles of her thighs and butt! The strength of her hands was obvious. She was actually pushing her up the counter a little. She was exploratory, tender and sensual. Laura could feel her individual fingers and her palm working their magic on her body. She had never had anyone focus on her butt before. It was wonderful when Leann "lifted and separated" Laura's cheeks. Leann was getting a view of Laura's "inner-self."

Laura couldn't believe she was letting someone fondle her ass, let alone her best friend. Laura had no worries because she thought she had a great ass and had secretly hoped for years that someone would spread her and play with her. Everyone had a fetish and this one was hers.

Leann began tracing her fingers around Laura's cheeks and down her inner thighs and back up her outer thighs up to her hips. Laura could barely stand the exploratory nature of her fingers! Her body was trembling with fear and excitement... and she was sure Leann felt it. Then Leann's motions all shifted to slow and sensuous strokes and caresses. She ran both hands up and down one leg... as if to "milk" the tension from her. She alternated legs and her hands moved from her ankles up to Laura's butt and back down again.

When her hands were at their peak, Leann made sure to brush the back of her knuckles against her friend's vagina and butthole! She knew a little of her friend's fetish and now was the chance to exploit it. Leann could imagine the small smile on Laura's face because her body shook as she did little move. Each time her hands were tracing down her leg, Laura realized how much she wanted those hands to work back up her leg and to rub her that way she did before. Laura was almost in a trance.

Leann began really focusing on Laura's butt. Kneading it. mmmm... Then she started "lifting and separating" again! Laura could feel the cool air on her butthole and she just now realized how excited she had become. She loved this, it was heaven! She felt the cool air on her now moist pussy lips. She didn't know whether to freak or to push her butt upwards! The contradictory feelings were, well, fabulous! Then, Leann did something that Laura didn't expect. Leann grazed her thumbs up and down her butt crack... lingering on her butthole! Laura gasped and jerked, but she continued to lay still. Leann didn't hold her down. She didn't need to. She just continued.

Laura's legs naturally spread apart. Well, Laura thought naturally or as natural as it can be to have her best friend massaging her ass, spreading her cheeks, playing at pushing her finger into her butthole! Leann must have noticed Laura's grunting and groaning as she applied more force, both pushing her body further up the counter and her thumbs closer to entering that cute brown asshole. Laura could sense that Leann was slowly investigating all around her ass. Leann was actually closely watching as her thumbs were feeling their way through the small hairs that grew all around Laura's asshole and those creeping up on her cheeks as well. Laura thought she was trying to feel every ridge of every wrinkle, but Leann was actually thinking about licking her friend right on her asshole. She wondered what reaction Laura would have to that!

Leann's motions were almost painfully slow. She widened her exploration to include the patch of thin hairs receding down between Laura's legs toward the front. The pad of her thumb then traced down and around following her pubic hair all the way around my vagina! Laura was freaking out!! She couldn't believe what Leann was doing and what it was a doing to her! Laura could tell Leann was making sure not to touch her labia, clitoris or even the sensitive folds of her pussy. Just tracing the light covering of hair around it. Laura helplessly arched my back, lifting her butt and spreading her legs a little... showing her the...

"You have a pretty butt, Laura," Leann said.

Laura couldn't fucking believe she actually said that! She just managed a low grunt with her face buried in the pillow.

"So muscular, and so firm, and... and your butthole is... is so attractive," Leann continued.

Leann couldn't help but compare what she was looking at in front of her to the younger woman that was laying in front of her a few days ago. Obviously, Laura was a more mature woman and had a fuller figure than the very athletic Julie. Also, Laura's labia were much more pronounced than Julie's. And Leann was pretty sure she could see Laura's clitoris protruding out from its sheath glistening with moisture. Julie's was completely hidden, but she had not done to Julie what she was doing to Laura.

All during this mindful comparison, Leann was still caressing Laura's ass and allowing her thumbs to tease her butthole and her outer lips. Laura was thoroughly enjoying herself, lost in trance you might say. The images of Julie and her tight body mixed with the images Leann was now seeing in person with Laura. Both were desirable women each a different way. Young perfect body vs. mature body. Perhaps Julie was a fantasy never to be found again, but she knew Laura was real and right here. A real woman that she desired.

To prove it to herself Leann, without consciously deciding to, leaned into Laura's ass and gently kissed where her thumb was teasing! And then before pulling her head back, she drooled some spittle out onto her thumb and let some drip on Laura's butt. God, was she out of it? She watched the spittle drip down the sensitive area below Laura's ass and fall onto the towel.

And with that success and personal reassurance, Leann pressed a thumb into Laura's asshole a little more almost penetrating the opening. Laura squealed, but in a combination of fear and delight. But Leann knew it was pleasure and didn't pull it away. She left her thumb there still pressuring Laura's little butthole while her other hand was still massaging Laura's other cheek. Laura never felt feelings like this! Fear, exhilaration, anxiety, and the overall feeling of intense pleasure! Laura was groaning in synch with Leann's forceful massage as her entire body was matching the thrusting force that Leann was providing. She was actually rocking forward and back on the island with her hips rotated and her ass lifted high in the air. Leann though it was the most wonderful sight she had ever seen!

As Laura was wondering what would happen next because Leann's hands 'disappeared!' Laura quickly lifted her head to look around to see Leann stepping on to the stool and climbing on the counter between Laura's legs! Laura hadn't realized just how far apart her legs were! Leann was now kneeling between Laura's knees staring directly into her ass! Her strong fingers began at Laura's ankles again and were working their way up... slowly and stealthfully stroking the tingling skin of her inner thighs. Just as they reached the bottom of her ass she I felt her breath on her butt cheek! Then to her surprise, Leann kissed her left cheek! And not just a peck either... Laura could feel the contour of her lips, the warm breath from her nose... it was a slow, full kiss with her mouth wide open.

Leann's hands continued upward and did that "lifting and separating" thing they did before. Now Laura was fully "exposed" with Leann's face right there! Leann's motions slowed. Laura could still feel her breath and her hands were still firmly on her cheeks, lifting and separating. And Laura? Her entire body was shaking, shaking in anticipation, shaking in fear, shaking in excitement. It seemed like Leann just knelt there breathing on Laura for minutes! Laura thought Leann was actually lifting her ass to her as well.

Then, with both hands still pulling Laura apart, Leann's thumbs ventured inwards. Laura thought it was her left thumb now circling the wrinkles of her butt hole while her right thumb reached down between her butt and circled the light curly fur surrounding her now wet lips! Laura responded with a combination scream, squeal and moan. She didn't know how else to describe it. Leann's thumbs felt so big! They were wiggling back and forth in unison. Laura thought she heard her saying something over her moaning and groaning. Something like,

"That's right... relax... enjoy it..." Laura thought she might have heard her say you sure are tight.

Laura's mind was now in complete freefall. Her body was actually jerking on the counter now. Her most personal regions were actually tingling! Just when she didn't think she could handle any more, two things happened in unison. The two things that happened were polar opposites... I heard Leann say...

"Now, just relax honey..."

Then she eased both thumbs ever so slightly into the orifices of their individual attention! One into her ass and the other into her center. Laura screamed! At that moment, we both heard...

"Honey, I'm home. "

It was Leann's husband! Oh shit! He had come through the front door! Simultaneously, Leann pulled her thumbs out of Laura and jumped off the counter. And as Laura jumped off the counter we banged into each other, almost knocking each other to the floor. Leann quickly gained my balance and adjusted my robe. Oh shit! We are going to do?

We must have looked like two kids caught in the cookie jar as he came around the corner into the kitchen.

"I came home early to get a jump on mowing the lawn." He looked at the big towel on the island counter. "What are you..? Oh, massage. Just getting started?" he inquired innocently.

"No, just finishing." Leann replied.

"How was it Laura?"

Without hesitation... "It was wonderful!"

With probably too much emphasis, as gauged by his reaction to my response. I am sure my face was still flushed and certainly sweaty.

"Well, I am going to go change and get started. Nice to see you Laura."

"Uh, you too."

And with that he turned around and we heard him go up the stairs. We turned to look at each other. The expression Leann saw was most likely similar to the expression she saw. Disappointment, pleasure, frustration, was there a longing in there as well? What now?

What do we do? say? All Laura could manage was a lame "Um, thank you. You are quite good at that."

"Thanks. I didn't know he was going to..."

"I know. That's alright."

(But I thought not really. Right when she said...) "Not really."

"I better get dressed and go home."

"Yea, you better."

When Laura came out of the powder room, Leann greeted her with a half smile and said...

"Maybe we can try... I mean... Would you like to... Ummm... I mean, would you want to have another try? That is, if it was... Well, only if you want to..."

"Leann, I thought it was wonderful. I have to admit. I am petrified though."

"So am I. Scared shitless."

"But maybe again. I mean, you need the practice, right? Won't you have a final or something to pass the class?"

"Yea, right. Something like that."

With that, both women laughed a nervous. As their eyes met, they both thought they saw a desire to embrace before Laura left. But, they didn't risk it.

"Okay then... see you later."

"Yep, later..." as Leann closed the door behind Laura.

And once again, an air of frustration clouded them both. Wondering. What if he didn't come home? What have they started? What will happen next? As Leann watched Laura pull away, both noticed something... Laura noticed the moisture between her legs. Leann noticed the moisture on her right thumb. As she turned away from the door to straighten the kitchen counter, Leann subconsciously lifted her thumb to her nose and inhaled... deeply.