Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched John start to face-fuck Britney once more, Trisha realized that this was a system they'd worked out: he would viciously fuck Britney's throat until the head cheerleader couldn't take it anymore, and she would slap him on the thigh. Then he would let her gasp in just enough oxygen to last her through another hard face-fucking, and he would give her the same treatment once more.Wow... Trisha thought as she watched Britney choke and gasp, but continue to plunge herself down on John's rod.She's really into it...

Britney slapped John's thigh again, and he let go of her hair, letting the head cheerleader wrench herself backwards, her chest heaving as she gasped and sputtered for breath, her tits swaying with her breathing. After a few seconds, John grabbed her once more, and shoved his dick back down her throat, eliciting a loud cough from the blonde teenager, her flawless figure on display in her low-cut blouse and tight skirt.

Seated on the bed, in a little black dress that showed off her own dainty figure, Trisha stared at the two of them, her fascination increasing with every second. As she leaned forward to get a better view, the V-neck of her dress sank down with her petite body, showing off her perky pair of tits, nestled and plump in the snug fabric. She uncrossed her dangling legs, completely forgetting about the short hem of her minidress, and a patch of red peeked out from between her slender legs as she shifted on the bed.

"Uh...uh...yeah..." John's groans were growing louder and fiercer, his hands tight around Britney's face, and the head cheerleader was gulping his cock down whole, her mouth stuffed to the brim, her eyes wide and pleased, her gorgeous body trembling with excitement. Her drool coated her entire chin and had began to dribble down her neck and onto the carpet. The top half of Britney's lacy, see-through bra was now poking out of her blouse's plunging neckline; a result of her rocking back and forth as she slurped on John's rod. Trisha could see the head cheerleader's throat muscles working the cock buried in between them.Yeah, Britney! she thought, excited and impressed.Throat him!

"Oh shit...ohhhh fuck!" John's groans began to drown out Britney's muffled whimpers, and his breathing began to quicken. Trisha suddenly realized that he was almost ready to cum. The petite cheerleader's own excitement was rising as she watched him thrust in and out of the head cheerleader's mouth. Britney's chest was squirming and her face was red; she was obviously out of breath. But she kept slurping him down, her eyes still sparkling and eager, her lips still buried in his pubes. Trisha didn't know why, but her own chest was thumping with excitement as she waited for John to shoot his spunk down her friend's throat.Come on!she thought to herself, her eyes fixed on his cock, her anticipation bursting through her.Hurry up and cum! Cum in her mouth!

"Ohhh...ahhh...okay, here it comes!" John shouted out.

The petite cheerleader didn't even know that she was doing it, but she was half-standing now, her heels digging into the carpet and her hands planted on her bare thighs as her little body strained to watch, her neck craned, her eyes wide and excited. Trisha's own breathing sped up slightly as she watched John began to pump his cum into Britney's gurgling, gasping mouth. She could see Britney straining to gulp him down even as she struggled for breath; she could see her throat work to swallow John's thick load, and without even realizing it, the petite cheerleader licked her own lips, unconsciously imagining the taste of the man's cum in her own mouth, sliding down her own throat.

"Oh...ohhhh fuck yeah," John was groaning.

A movement caught the corner of Trisha's eye, and she turned and saw Paul, standing at the foot of the bed, also watching Britney and John. His pants were around his knees, and his rock-hard cock was in his hand, thick and throbbing as he watched. Trisha's eyes immediately fell on the sight of his rod, without even thinking, hypnotized by the sight of it, imagining its thick, fleshy shaft wrapped in her own hand. She suddenly realized that her own body was excited, her eyes bright and interested, her pussy getting wetter by the second...

Britney had stood up, her face flushed bright red, her chest heaving as she panted, and she reached up with both hands to wipe the slobber from her chin. She flashed a grin at John as he sagged back against the bed, but her eyes immediately fell on Trisha. The petite cheerleader's mouth was open and slack, and her eyes were fixated on Paul's cock, bright and brimming with lust.

The head cheerleading burst out laughing, and the sound shook Trisha out of her trance. She looked up and saw her friend walking towards her, her hips swaying in her high-heeled boots.

"What's the matter, Trisha?" she teased. "You look a little preoccupied."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Trisha darted her eyes, trying to look innocent.

Britney laughed and pointed at her. "Better fix your dress, hun."

Trisha looked down, and a sheepish smile crossed her face. In her excitement, the petite cheerleader had forgotten that she was wearing such a short dress, and all the squirming and straining on the bed had ridden the snug fabric halfway up her ass, showing off her slender legs as they dangled off the bed. Now, a generous triangle of Trisha's thong was peeking out the bottom, and she realized that a small, damp spot was visible – a sign of her excitement at watching her friend swallow a stranger's seed.

"I thought you weren't interested in sex tonight, Trish."

Trisha's smile turned a little more wicked. "I...well..."

"Change your mind?" Britney was still cleaning off her face, wiping her hands on the bedspread, leaving the slobber from her blowjob on her parents' blankets.

Trisha glanced up at her friend, grinning. The image of Britney groaning and whimpering around John's cock, buried deep in her throat, was so fresh in her mind. It was all she could think about, and she could feel the moistness in her pussy growing. "Maybe..."

"Good thing you stuck around, huh?" Britney gave Trisha a mischevious grin. A look of understanding suddenly dawned on the petite cheerleader's face.She knew this was going to happen!Trisha realized.That's why she asked me to stay!She thought back now to how Britney was moaning and squirming and thrusting on the carpet, choking herself on John's cock, gulping it down even as her chest heaved for breath. Trisha couldn't help giggling as she stared up at Britney's smile.Geez...Britney knows me really well. She knew that if I stuck around and watched her suck John's cock, I would get turned on, that I would change my mind...

"Britney!" Trisha laughed. "This was your plan all along!"

The head cheerleader winked, and gave an innocent shrug, refusing to admit it. Then, out of the corner of Trisha's eye, she saw that Paul had leapt up from the bed, finally out of patience, bored with listening to the two girls talking. He had waited patiently ,and now he wanted his turn. He was now approaching Britney, a lustful grin on his face, with a look in his eyes that told both girls he wasn't going to wait. The head cheerleader grinned, and a thoughtful look crossed her face.

"Mmm, hun," Britney cooed, "you gotta give me at least a couple minutes to recover, before I can suck another cock. But hey..." the head cheerleader turned and grinned down at the petite cheerleader. "...maybe Trisha can help you out."

The sight of Paul's cock had kicked Trisha's lust into another gear, and her eyes sparkled at the sight of it, flushing her body with eagerness. The sight of her friend choking herself on John's cock had made her own body ache for the same ravishing. Now, she had her chance. At Britney's invitation, she immediately hopped off the bed and sank to her knees, without even a word, opening her mouth, inviting his cock to slide between her plump lips.

But Paul seemed to have a different idea. He reached down and grabbed the petite cheerleader around her slim hips. "No way," he said, and with that, he picked her up, prompting a squeal from Trisha. "No blowjob tonight, baby. I've gotta be inside this sweet little thing."

Trisha's body burned with excitement at his words, and she felt him lowering her body to the floor, spreading her legs, his hands running over her skin-tight minidress. Frantically, the cheerleader reached down and began to yank and tug the dress off her body, tossing it over her head. Before it even fluttered to the floor, she had reached behind her shoulders to unhook her strapless bra, and Paul was gently pulling her panties down her slender legs, untangling them from her stiletto heels and discarding them. John and Britney both laughed as they watched the two of them rip off Trisha's clothes; in less than ten seconds, she was naked, lying on the carpet on her back, her legs spread, her eyes bright and eager as she stared at Paul's cock, silently begging it to plunge into her.

"Holy shit..." Paul said, stretched out above her, as his eyes swept over her. "You are fucking fine, Trisha." Petite and dainty, barely five feet tall, the cheerleader lay back on the floor, her irresistibly cute face grinning up at him, her big brown eyes glittering at the compliment. Her perky, round tits burst out of her slender chest, her slim hips curving into a slender pair of legs, spread wide, revealing a red, dripping pussy waiting for him.

Hurry up!The cheerleader's body was almost trembling with anticipation.Just fuck me!

She repeated the last two words out loud, in a soft, lustful moan. "Fuck me, Paul...fuck me..."

He didn't need to be told twice. Gently, slowly, he lowered his hips towards her, aiming his cock, pressing the tip up against her soaked, soft cunt. Trisha's entire body shuddered at the feeling of it, brimming with anticipation, and with another moan she reached forward and grabbed him around the thighs, pulling him in further. His thick rod plunged into her cunt in one smooth, sleek thrust, powering through her petite body, spearing her with that wonderful feeling of being filled completely.

"Ohhhh..." the two of them groaned together. Paul closed his eyes, concentrating on the feeling of an eighteen-year-old's cunt, dripping wet and snugly wrapped around his hard cock. Trisha's slim hips jolted and rocked as she was penetrated, and almost immediately her body began to slowly grind back against Paul's, inviting him in further, asking for him to pump her twat hard.

A second later, the cheerleader felt Paul's hands sneaking under her back and around her shoulders, tangling in between her long brown hair, ready to grip her hard, for leverage, preparing for a good pounding. She squirmed with anticipation, her hands still on his thighs, and she moaned softly. "Yes...fuck me..."

Before she could whimper anything else, she felt Paul's thrust speed up, and almost instantly, he was fucking her hard, driving his cock deep into her eager pussy, his hands hard around her shoulders and pulling her body back against his. Trisha's eyes burst open and she wailed out her pleasure as she felt herself rocked across the carpet, her hips bucking against his, her soaked twat stuffed and throbbing.Yes! Hard! Just like that!

"Ohhh....yes..." Trisha's hair was sprawled across the floor, her little body jammed back and forth on the carpet by Paul's thrusts, her tits flopping back and forth, her twat stuffed full of his cock. The cheerleader reached forward and gripped Paul's arms tightly, feeling his muscles pulse as he held himself above her, pumping his meat deep into her teenage cunt, stretching her open and filling her.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah..." He was moaning loudly, thrusting into her in a steady rhythm, each plunge sending her tits wobbling and her body rocking against the floor. Paul's hips were pressing against her slender thighs, stretching her legs open for him, her heels swinging in the air as they bucked together on the floor. The petite cheerleader arched her back as she relished Paul's steady, hard pumps, driving the full length of his meat deep into her cunt, and Trisha curled her legs around his bucking hips, grabbing onto him, pulling him even further inside of her. She could feel her lust building in her, taking over her body inch by inch, driving her wild in her hunger for more.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out, her body rocking back against his.Oooh...he's so big, he's so deep!Paul's ballsac slapped against her mound, his chest heaving as he grunted, throwing his weight into pounding deep between the cheerleader's legs. The cheerleader was flushed with lust, each thrust pushing her closer and closer to her peak, and she ached for it, her entire body trembling in her eagerness to cum on Paul's dick. Trisha's hair flopped back and forth on the carpet, her tits swaying, her brown eyes wide and her mouth open as she cried out for more. "Oh God, yes!"

The petite cheerleader was so lost in pumping herself against Paul's dick, her pleasure mounting and growing, that she didn't even notice the sound of commotion downstairs, or Britney slipping out of the room to check. All she could think about was bucking against the big cock inside of her, feeling it fill her each time, stretching her little canal open, pumping into her, driving her lusty body into a frenzy. With each second, she was getting closer to that wonderful peak.Yes...yes...more, more!

But a moment later, the head cheerleader raced back into the master bedroom, slamming it behind her. "Shit!" she shouted.

John looked up. "What's wrong?"

"The fucking police are here! God damnett! Get the fuck up, you two!" Britney was practically running around the room, grabbing her clothes and their scattered, empty cups and bottles.

Paul looked up, still panting, his cock still buried in Trisha's tight pussy, and he hesitated. For a moment, it seemed he would stay on the floor, fucking the cheerleader until he was finished. But at last, he pulled himself off her, jumping to his feet and grabbing his pants, joining Britney and John in rushing around the floor.

Lost in her lust, bucking and rocking on the floor, Trisha had barely even registered Britney's shout. Now, though, as she felt Paul's cock slide out of her dripping cunt, she frantically looked up, watching the three of them hurriedly dress. She was still lying on the floor, her legs spread, her clothes crumpled in a heap next to her, her hair spilling across the carpet.No...no!!!

"Wait...wait!" Trisha panted. Her entire body was burning, coursing with lust, her skin tingling with anticipation, her chest heaving, her face flushed. Her pussy was swollen and dripping, and it was screaming for more.No...oh God...oh my God, I was so close!!!She had never felt so empty. She had never needed a cock inside of her more. The petite cheerleader let out a wail of frustration and lust as her hand flew to her suddenly empty cunt, rubbing it furiously, her fingertips growing slick with her juices as they sank into her tender twat. She began to desperately thrust herself against her own fingers, her legs still spread, trying her best to fill her aching pussy. But it still wasn't as good as Paul's cock.Ohhh...God I'm so horny...I need to be fucked! I need it!

"For Christ's sake, Trisha! Get up!" Britney grabbed Trisha's clothes and tossed them on her naked, flailing chest. The petite cheerleader's fingers were still buried in her cunt, her eyes wide and desperate, her legs pumping in the air as she tried her best to fuck her own twat as hard and deep as possible.

John and Paul had already dressed and were now racing out of the room and down the stairs. It was just the two cheerleaders now, and Britney, with a look of frustration, reached down and roughly pulled Trisha to her feet.No!!"God damnett, girl, get a hold of yourself! Put on your clothes! You gotta get out of her!"

All Trisha wanted to do was flop back down on the floor and jam her fingers back into her soaked twat, empty and aching, desperate for more. But she knew that Britney was right, and she quickly obeyed, grabbing her panties and frantically yanking them up her slender legs, tugging her wrinkled minidress over her flushed, dainty body. She ignored her bra, stuffing it into her purse as she tried her best to smooth out her hair and her clothes.

"Go, go!" Britney said, shooing her out of the room. Trisha's tits bounced as she hurried out of the room, and she could feel her juices soaking through her thong, overflowing out of her body with carnal desire. She felt like she was going to burst from lust.God...I was so fucking close!

***

Trisha could see a huge crowd in front of Britney's house. Blue and red lights were flashing; a pair of police cars had stopped in the middle of the road. For a moment, the cheerleader wondered if she should stay, to help Britney deal with the situation.After all, she is my best friend...But the head cheerleader had told her to leave.She knows about these situations better than I do...I should just go.The petite girl quietly made her way past the crowd, head down, trying her best to remain unnoticed, taking gentle steps so that her heels wouldn't click loudly on the sidewalk. Her bra-less breasts swung against her low-cut dress as she slipped towards her car, silently tugging the minidress back down her thighs. At last, Trisha made it to her car, unlocking it and quickly jumping inside.

The moment she did it, she felt another wicked rush through her swollen pussy. Even the motion of getting into her car, of her bare legs brushing together, of the seat rubbing against the sheer material of her little dress, was enough to send a wild thrill through the cheerleader's body. Her skin was still flushed from fucking Paul's cock.Argh....I was sooo close...Trisha's carnal frustration rushed through her, and all of a sudden one hand was sneaking down her dress, towards the cheerleader's desperate cunt, coming to a rest on her bare, trembling thigh. Her palm was resting on the hem of her minidress, barely inches from her soaked, eager twat.So close...so close to cumming...The cheerleader wanted nothing more than to jump out of her car and find Paul, to demand that he finish fucking her, but she knew she couldn't. The next best thing was to sit in her car and finger herself for the rest of the night. But just then, she heard a voice in a megaphone; the police.Damn! I have to get out of here!Her hand slowly left her bare thigh, as if reluctant to go, and the cheerleader turned on her car.

Before she could drive away, though, Trisha's cell phone chirped. She quickly flipped it open. It was a text message, from Dan! The cheerleader flashed back to meeting Dan at the beach, to how the lifeguard had pinned her to the wall of the shower stall, pressed her up against it, his hard, massive dick pounding into her, filling her. Him cumming inside her, shooting his spunk deep into her canal as she writhed in the midst of her mind-blowing orgasm.Ohhh...The cheerleader trembled with lust in the car seat as she remembered the scene...the incredible sex, the two strangers, just boys, watching in the other stalls...stumbling out of the showers, still recovering, scribbling down her phone number and thrusting it into the hands of the next lifeguard she saw, demanding he give it to Dan.

"Free tonight? Come over and we'll watch a movie."

The lifeguard had added directions and the address of his apartment.That's only a few blocks away, Trisha realized. Again, her body flushed with lust.In ten minutes, I could be with him...he could be plowing into me again, just like before...so hard and so deep...