Good Girl vs. Slut Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time that evening, Trisha felt a grin spread across her face. Deep down, Mandy was a slut, just like Trisha; she had loved sucking random cocks through holes in the wall, when Trisha had brought her to the adult bookstore a week ago. She had loved being surrounded by horny men and gulping down their meat tonight, and now she loved being fucked hard while everyone watched.She's just like me...she loves being a whore...she just needs a little encouragement!

"Ohhh..." Mandy's whimpers were still barely audible. The little blonde had now turned her head back to watch as the man plunged deep into her cunt, filling her trembling, dainty body with his meat. The man looked up then too, and saw the sweet eighteen-year-old's innocent face, her cute lips pursed in a moan of pleasure, her dimpled cheeks flushed and her light blue eyes staring excitedly at the cock pounding into her own pussy. The sight kicked his lust into another gear, and he grabbed hold of Mandy's stretched hips and bucked hard into the little blonde, sending her reeling forward as the full length of his shaft pierced into her.

The cheerleader's eyes widened and her moan suddenly burst out into a loud, full-on yelp of lust, a scream that she had been shyly holding in but was now thrust out of her chest by his cock: "YES!!! Oh...oh..ohhyes!!"

"FUCK yeah!" was the man's reply, and he kept powering into her, his cock deep in Mandy's twat, sending her wobbling back and forth. Then, Dan's voice echoed out:

"Looks like we've got two whores tonight, guys!"

There were whoops and cheers of agreement, and suddenly the whole room sprang into motion. Trisha squealed in surprise as she felt arms tightening around her, pulling her petite body back into someone else's. At the same time, she felt hands all over her; one on her back, forcing her to bend forward, more on the hem of her little dress, tugging it up and over the generous curves of her firm ass. She felt her thong being tugged down as well, but the men were too impatient now; unlike Mandy, they only yanked her panties down to her knees, leaving them stretched around her slender legs.

Meanwhile, the man was still thrusting his shaft into Mandy's tight cunt, sending the cheerleader rocking and yelping: "Ohhhh my GOSH! Yes! More!" Her little hips were grinding against his, eagerly taking his meat, and her chest was heaving as she shouted and yelped. Now, another man stepped forward, sliding his hands around her neck, guiding her head down towards his rock-hard cock. Mandy didn't even hesitate. Still in her vertical splits, Mandy bent forward, teetering on her heel, craned her neck forward and opened her mouth, patiently waiting for his meat. With a wide grin, he slid forward and eased his shaft into the cheerleader, groaning loudly as he felt Mandy's soft, warm mouth close around his cock. In an instant, Mandy's screams of pleasure became muffled groans, and the cheerleader rocked back and forth between the two men, her mouth and pussy both stuffed with cock.

"Wow!" Trisha couldn't help cheering on her friend.You nasty slut, Mandy! Taking on two cocks at once! Not bad!At the same moment, she felt hands sliding around her own waist; other men were getting impatient watching someone else get to fuck a young girl; they wanted some action themselves. Trisha turned around to see a grinning man positioning himself behind her, his jeans around his ankles, his cock hard and ready. The cheerleader felt a little shudder run through her body; it was such a thrill to see Mandy act like a dirty, moaning slut, and now Trisha's own body was aching for the same treatment.

She gave a small, eager whimper as she stared down at the cock, her pussy growing wet at the sight of it, aching to be filled. The petite cheerleader was bent over at the waist, her tight minidress now only a stripe of red around her slim waist, the top yanked down to free her tits, the bottom tugged over her little ass. Trisha's legs looked slender and slim as she stood in her heels, leaning forward and offering herself to the man behind her, her long brown hair dangling below her, her perky chest thrusting out of her slim figure. Her brown eyes were bright and wide with eagerness, and now she behind, grabbing onto the man's thighs, pulling him towards her.Oooh...come on...hurry up! Fuck me!

He didn't need any more encouragement. Trisha felt his hands tighten around her petite frame as he shifted forward, and the cheerleader stiffened and let out a moan as she felt his cock pressing against her cunt, his shaft hot and hard against her soft, dripping mound. In an instant her body rushed with pleasure as she felt his thick cock sink into her tight pussy, filling her little canal, stretching the whimpering cheerleader as she accepted his size. Instinctively, Trisha felt herself rocking backwards, sinking her slim hips into his, burying his meat even further in her soft twat. She heard a loud groan as the man plunged the full length of his shaft into her, and responded with a moan of her own, begging for more, coaxing him in by pulling on his thighs. He felt so massive and powerful inside of her, stuffing her pussy, powering between her slim, trembling legs.

Thrusting and grinding against him, Trisha glanced around to see the entire room grinning as they watched her and Mandy, and the cheerleader felt a smile spread across her own face too. She and Mandy were both being ravished together, taken and fucked by a group of men they hardly knew. Two eighteen-year-old cheerleaders, barely five feet tall, bent over and pounded while strangers watched and waited their turn. Mandy, the cute and innocent-looking blonde, was balanced on one leg with the other one thrust straight up in the air, bent over sideways with her hips open to take the cock powering into her. Her short pigtails bobbed on her head as she was rocked back and forth between two men, gulping down the man's cock in her mouth, holding onto him for balance as she slurped and moaned. And only a few feet away was Trisha, the perky little brunette, her curvy tits and ass out and on display, standing in her heels with her thong stretched taut between her knees, bent over at the waist, rocking back and forth as she took a thick shaft. Her long brown hair was swaying back and forth below her as she whimpered; she was bent over so far that her hair was nearly touching the ground. She was reaching back and her hands were tight around the man's thighs, no longer just coaxing him in but now holding on for dear life, gripping him tight to keep herself from tipping forward as his harsh, fierce thrusts sent her reeling back and forth on her stiletto heels.

"Oooh...ahhh..."

"Oh...oh my gosh!"

The two cheerleaders exchanged yelps and moans of lust, ravished and violated together. Trisha was watching Mandy, admiring her friend's slim, taut figure and her slender stretched-out legs, when her friend looked up and caught her eyes. Mandy's cheeks and lips were stuffed full with the cock in between them, but her blue eyes were bright and eager as she stared back at Trisha, and the brunette flashed a wide grin back. The two girls were sharing their pleasure, happily splitting up the fun, relishing the sight of the other one getting fucked while their own petite bodies were punished and drilled.

"Ohh...enjoy –ooh!– enjoying yourself, Mandy?" Trisha whimpered out, watching her friend rock back and forth.

The little blonde gave a muffled moan and nodded her head in response, her hands around the hips of the man in her mouth, holding on tight as she slurped.

"Ahhhh...fuck!!" That was the man plunging into Mandy, his cock swollen and thick as it disappeared into her twat. His face was flushed red and he now had a pained expression on his face. The sight of the two cheerleaders was too much for him; both of the petite girls happily submitting themselves to a harsh pounding while they grinned at each other and everyone watched. Watching them whimper and squeal had him close to orgasm, but all the men had already agreed beforehand not to shoot their loads inside the girls until everyone was finished.

"Oooh...yes...yes!!" Trisha's wails echoed out through the room, beating out Mandy's muffled moans in volume. An excited grin came to the man's face, and without warning he pulled out of the little blonde's cunt and raced across the room; in the next instant, he had shoved his throbbing cock deep into Trisha's open mouth, stifling her cries of pleasure.

The cheerleader's eyes widened in surprise, but it only took her a second before she closed her soft lips around his meat, expertly sucking him like only an experienced slut could. Even as she was pounded and pumped from behind, she happily slurped and gulped at his dick while she ran her tongue across him, licking the bottom of a shaft that had just been stuffed in her friend's twat. Trisha's mouth tingled as she lapped up Mandy's juices, sampling the taste of her friend's pussy that was coating the man's cock, feeling it wash over her tongue. It was pungent and tangy, and the cheerleader felt a jolt of lust rush through her as her eyes widened, and she realized that she was tasting her best friend's lust.

"oh...Ohhh...FUCK!" The man had pulled out just in time. His cock throbbed and pulsed between Trisha's lips, and then she felt his hot cum mixing with the flavor of Mandy's twat, spilling into her mouth in one jet after another, providing the perfect follow-up to the cocktail of Mandy's juices. She milked his cock like a thirsty slut, gulping eagerly at his meat, sucking his seed down as soon as it spurted out of his shaft. At last, when she felt the last spasm of his cock twitch between her lips, Trisha closed her eyes and slowly, carefully swallowed his load, savoring the feeling of his jism sliding down her throat. The cheerleader's entire body shuddered in pleasure as she took in the taste of his cum mixed with Mandy's juices, feeling her lust overwhelm her.He's using me like a dirty slut deserves to be used,she thought eagerly.I'm just his cum dump! He fucked Mandy and then used my mouth only as a place to deposit his load!

"Ooooohhh..." The moan burst out of Trisha's lips as the thoughts rushed through her.And I happily gulped him down! I sucked the cock that had just been pounding my best friend's twat...that was still warm and coated with her juices...I lapped up the taste of Mandy's pussy like it was candy!Trisha looked up to watch her friend again. The dainty blonde was still bent over, slurping and drooling on the cock in her mouth, and even though the man was no longer supporting her leg, she still kept it thrust up in the air, like a figure skater, bent over and balanced on only one foot, offering her swollen, sopping pussy to the next customer. Trisha watched as another man took position, hoisting Mandy's leg over her shoulder, keeping her in the sideways-splits, and the little blonde shuddered and whimpered as he pierced into her, thrusting hard and deep into her twat.

She looked so frightened at the beginning of the night,Trisha thought, still bent over, watching her friend.But she was soaking wet the entire time...she was aching for a hard fucking!Trisha licked her lips; she could still taste Mandy's wetness in her mouth.Just like me...Trisha glanced over her shoulder at the man behind her. His hands were still hard and tight around her slim waist, forcing her to bend sharply over, his hips grinding hard and fast into hers, the thrust of his cock in her twat so fierce that it sent her rocking back and forth, tipping precariously on her heels, her long, dangling hair swaying, her perky tits bouncing in rhythm with his pounds. She turned back to stare at Mandy, pigtails bobbing and big blue eyes wide with pleasure, still rocking back and forth, between the slobber-coated cock in her mouth and the new one in her cunt, her one high heel dangling in the air, her other one wobbling on the floor as she struggled to keep her balance. For a second, Mandy pulled the cock out of her mouth and let out a series of wails, as if she just couldn't keep them contained anymore. "Oooh...ah!...oh...oh my gosh! Oh yes!"

Trisha grinned.Two dirty sluts...two nasty whores...She let out a squeal as the man drilled into her extra-hard, sending her reeling forward, and the cheerleader was just barely able to keep her balance by reaching back to grab his thighs, holding onto him as he thrust into her.Two petite cheerleaders, getting gangbanged together! I guess Mandy was right after all!

***

The first man who had unloaded his cum in Trisha's mouth had started a trend. The next time, when the man pounding into Trisha's cunt was almost there, he pulled out and raced over to Mandy, shoving the other guy aside, stuffing his cock into the little blonde's drool-coated lips without even asking. Trisha grinned as she watched her friend's eyes widen with surprise, and she knew that her friend was having the same reaction to tasting Trisha's pussy juices, to realizing that she was slurping on a cock that had just been balls-deep in her best friend's twat. But that was all she saw, because in the next instant another man had slid up behind her and sank his cock into her twat. The cheerleader squealed, her body shuddering with lust as she felt his hands close around her little waist, and she forgot about everything else.

Back and forth, the room took their turns with the two cheerleaders; one having his fill of Mandy's pussy and then depositing his load in Trisha's mouth, the next one the other way around. Each batch of cum was more delicious than the last, more thick as it slid down her throat. Each time a stranger's cock slid into her mouth, Trisha felt her chest rising with excitement, her tongue eagerly snaking out of her lips to lap up yet another taste of Mandy's pussy cream. Her petite body trembled with jolts of lust with every taste of Mandy's lust, and the cheerleader found herself hungrily watching each man that slid his prick into the little blonde's cunt, silently hoping that he would fuck her faster so he would cum sooner, impatiently waiting for him to run over to her open, waiting mouth and give her another taste of cum and Mandy's juices. Trisha couldn't help it; she had never felt so dirty.What a slut I am...I'm so cum-thirsty that I can't wait for a complete stranger to shove his cock into my mouth...I'm so nasty that I love the taste of my best friend's twat!

Her dress was still yanked to her waist, her tits swaying in the air as each man bent her over and drilled his cock into her; her heels teetering on the carpet as she was rocked back and forth, holding onto each man to keep herself from falling forward. Some of the men would fuck her face too hard when they raced over to cum in her mouth, struggling to keep their loads and too used to the motion of pounding Mandy's cunt hard and fast; they would gag Trisha with their shafts, making her chest heave with chokes and drool spill out of her lips Now, a stream of her slobber was dribbling down her chin, splashing onto the floor below her bent-over body, a few drops even catching in her hair as it dangled down below her face, swinging back and forth in rhythm with the pounding she was taking.

Mandy's thighs were now quivering with the effort of being stretched for so long, her muscles tense and sore from thrusting her leg straight up in the air. But the blonde kept her position, eagerly offering herself to each man who eased his cock into her, trembling and wobbling on her foot as she moaned and yelped. Trisha had a perfect view of her friend's cunt, soaked and soft, being filled and pumped, stretched and stuffed. The cheerleader feasted her eyes on the sight of her friend, legs stretched in the air taking one fierce pounding after another, her own body shuddering with lust as she watched, mixing with the pleasure gushing through her own abused pussy.

"Ooh...oh!...ahhh!!"

"Yes! Oh my gosh! More!"

The two cheerleaders exchanged whimpers and wails of lust, sending them back and forth, echoing through the room, feeding off the other one's pleasure. Each was engrossed by the sight of the other one, loving the chance to watch her best friend take a hard cock while her own pussy was ravished and violated. Every few moments, Trisha's big brown eyes would catch Mandy's soft blue ones, and the two girls would gobble up the sight of the lust in the other one's faces, their cheeks flushed and red, their chins soaked and dribbling with their own drool, their mouths open and panting as they awaited their next deposit of cum. Trisha still couldn't believe the sight of Mandy like this; the petite girl was still balanced on one foot and bent over, her blonde hair bobbing in the air. Her friend's fright and shyness was gone now; she was eagerly offering her slight, tender body to every man who wanted to take it. She was yelling and shouting her lust out loud now, grabbing desperately onto the hands around her waist, brazenly grinding her hips against every cock that slid in between her slender, trembling thighs.Sweet, innocent Mandy can be just as dirty and nasty as me.

Now, rocking back and forth on her high heels, Trisha licked her lips once more, tasting the residue of Mandy's pussy juices; the evidence of Mandy's filthy, carnal pleasure, transported from her sopping cunt to Trisha's waiting mouth on a stranger's hard cock. The dainty cheerleader carefully kept her grip on the thighs of the man behind her, bending over at the waist to give him a better angle, holding on to keep herself from tipping forward as each thrust of his cock sent her little body reeling forward. She could hear his harsh grunts and groans as he drilled into her, his hands tight around her slim waist, pushing her down, keeping her bent forward as she swung back and forth, her long hair dangling. He was panting with the effort of pounding the young cheerleader, his entire body thrown into his strong, thick thrusts into Trisha's twat, his breathing heavy with lust and desire. The entire room was soaked and filled with carnal pleasure. Trisha's and Mandy's wails and cries mixed with the grunting of the men pounding into them, the four bodies moving in rhythm, two cocks powering into two whimpering cheerleaders. Now, Trisha glanced around to see the faces of all the men watching them. She could see the lust shared in each one of their expressions, eyes darting back and forth between the slim blonde and the perky brunette, hypnotized by the two young sluts. They couldn't decide who was a sexier sight; the dainty schoolgirl blonde, with her little leg thrown over one man's shoulder as she grinded against him, or the pouty-faced brunette, with her firm tits thrust out of her yanked-down dress, her thong still stretched between her spread legs as she rocked back and forth on her high heels.

"Oooh...yes!" "Ohh...Ohh!" Trisha and Mandy were insatiable, crying out for more. Trisha felt her body radiating and tingling with pleasure, delighting in the feeling of being on display, of being taken and used as just a piece of meat, as nothing but a pussy to be ravished over and over.And sharing this feeling with someone else...it just makes the whole thing better!A shudder of joy wracked Trisha's slender figure as she felt the cock plunge into her cunt, thick and pulsing, hard and hot in her sopping twat, so huge that the cheerleader thought she would burst. Hands tightened around her slim waist as the man's grunts grew louder and more fierce, and Trisha let out a yelp and tightened her grip on his thighs as the thrusts grew even more savage. He was sending her flailing back and forth on her heels as he pounded her, his cock throbbing with his lust, using Trisha's tight pussy with as much strength as he could muster.