Good Girls Go to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without her approval, her bare feet began to move along the drab beige carpet. They carried her into her bedroom. Once she was inside, Jacob turned on a bedside lamp and closed the door behind her. She reached for the lamp to turn it out, and he gently caught her wrist.

"It's going to be beautiful when we fuck. I want to see every second of it, and I think you will, too. Come here, good little angel."

She went to him in silence, watching as he drank her in from head to toe. Her hair that was slightly damp from the humidity. The way her dress embraced her bosom without revealing too much. She lowered her eyes, not able to meet his intense gaze. The tremor started in her hands and soon spread all over her fragile form.

"What's wrong?" Jacob soothed, approaching her and reaching behind her head to free her hair, capturing a few of the silken gold strands to rub between his fingers as they settled against her shuddering shoulders. "You're shaking." Her pert bosom heaved beneath the thin cloth of her dress as she inhaled, her features pinched in frustration and discontent.

"You're right." Christie blurted out, trying to ignore the tears that threatened to spill as she realized precisely what she was doing, and also realized she was helpless to stop it. She wanted this more than she could believe. "I've always been a good girl. I never 'fucked' anyone. I made love. I don't even know what you want..."

"I want you to know that what you heard when you were a child is true," Jacob murmured, moving in to gently kiss her trembling lips. "Good girls go to heaven, Christie. And I plan on taking you there tonight if it takes an hour to get you out of that dress. Now hush, and close your eyes."

The next kiss he gave her was more tender than before. Teasing in its gentleness as his hands went to the hem of her dress and lifted it, the simple brush of his knuckles against her hips made her flinch and nip his lip in a paroxysm of blended anticipation and anxiety.

She stiffened against him but he wouldn't allow her to change her mind. He pulled the dress up until it was around her breasts, the warm air around her doing nothing to quell the gooseflesh that erupted over her exposed skin. She wore no bra, and her small pink nipples stood erect beneath his hungry gaze and begged to be kissed as he stepped back to behold her body. Momentarily surprised at this act of fully realized coquetry, he inhaled slowly, drinking in his fill of her lovely breasts. With great effort, he kept his lips away from hers long enough to remove the garment completely. Then he returned to his kisses, pulling her further into her bedroom and closer to his chest. His mouth slanted over hers to allow his tongue deeper penetration. His breath puffed evenly against her cheek as she inhaled the subtle scent of his clean, fragrant skin.

Unfortunately, their new position was also closer to her window. She had neglected to close the blinds before leaving. The residents across the courtyard could easily see into her window and see her and Jacob together.

The room was hot, and her heart fluttered as he began to kiss down her jaw. His lips were a feather-light brush over her skin as his tongue darted out to burn a blazing trail over her throat. He started to suckle her neck as his hands rose up to gently weigh her small breasts while he flicked his piercing against her flesh, increasing the pressure as she sighed in tentative pleasure.

When his fingertips first brushed over her nipples, and then pinched and rolled them, she winced and sank her teeth into her lower lip.

"That's it," Jacob murmured, lost in her doe-like stare. His fingertips were rubbing those delicious little points with maddeningly soft strokes. "Such pretty tits. They're beautiful. Tell me Christie—tell me you have beautiful tits." He bent and stuck out his tongue to run it lightly over her right nipple. The warm steel of his piercing caught the lamplight. Immediately, her nipple stiffened into a little pink peak, and she flinched. Her eyes were half closed.

"I have beautiful... beautiful tits," she managed, as he hungrily mouthed her left breast, drawing on it hard for a few seconds before pulling his mouth away and licking his lips, and flicking the lengthening nipple with the tip of his tongue.

"Yes, you do. The skin of an angel, and beautiful tits."

The cold water of reality attempted to lap at her thoughts as Jacob moved lower down her body to kiss and nuzzle the hollow of her navel. No one had seen this much of her since Jake. No one had kissed her breasts—her tits—since Jake. And, my God, it felt delicious. Hesitations were promptly banished as she realized what his next intentions were. Her heart began to race.

"I want you to lean into me, Christie," Jacob was saying. His hands already tugging down her simple white satin bikini panties to caress reverently the soft, golden down beneath. "I'm strong, so you lean on me, okay?"

"Oh, no! Wait! Let me close the—"

His hands were on her bottom, and he pushed her hips forward at the same time as his mouth sought the trimmed perfection of her vulva. His hands held tight to her round little cheeks as he moaned lustily. The vibration of this noise reverberated through every nerve in her body. An involuntary little cry escaped her lips as his tongue stabbed into her sweet folds to find and rapidly lick her clit, and he sighed with delight against her hot flesh. She could hear how wet she was, and hear the sounds of his tongue gliding over her. Her body tingled and grew feverish as he blew a warm breath over her throbbing sex.

He fell back onto his knees to caress her hips lovingly as he inhaled the smell of her skin and basked in the anticipation of feeling her come all over his face.

"You know what else you have, angel? You have a gorgeous ass and a delicious pussy. Tell me about your pussy and your ass. What are they?" He moved forward, giving her a hard bite upon her inner thigh and she cried out with unexpected pleasure and pain, but did not speak. He teased her clit with a soft tap of his tongue and she thrust her hips forward in silent entreaty. "Tell me." She looked down into his eyes and they were serious and focused on hers, his face framed by that lustrous ebony hair and his chin glistening with her secretions.

"I have... a yummy vagina—"

"Pussy."

"Pussy. A yummy pussy, and a nice ass."

"A magnificent ass," Jacob enthused, administering a little spank as he dived back to her cunt, burrowing his mouth up into it and sucking her clit. His piercing fluttered against it, and made her moan aloud as her thighs were scraped by the stubble of his cheeks.

If anyone had been home in apartment 205 across the courtyard, the sight from their living room or bedroom window would have been very inspiring. A blonde beauty leaning against a Goth boy , her hands clutching fistfuls of his hair, her head thrown back to expose her gorgeous tits with their rock-hard nipples. As he ate her pussy, her lover squeezed her ass hard enough to bruise the tender flesh. And, at the moment of her climax, he delivered a sound whack to her ass, making her jump but also making a slight smile curl the corners of her mouth.

She was damp with perspiration as she tried to catch her breath. Jacob got to his feet and very deliberately caught her chin to caress it with his fingertips as he leaned closer, admiring the beauty of her features. She blinked drowsily, and he cupped her jaw, holding her face steady. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he moved in to kiss her, watching her reaction as she tasted herself on his lips and tongue.

"It's sweet, isn't it, my good girl?" he breathed, stroking her cheek as he brushed his wet lips over hers twice, brushed them over her left cheek, then briefly swirled his tongue around hers while she gasped in anxious delight. "Such a yummy body. Sweet as sugar."

Their lips met again while one of his hands went between her legs to test her wetness as his other still caressed her jaw and cheek. He then began to circle her clit lightly with his index finger, and she started to squirm against him, trying to push herself onto his fingers. But, just when she got close, he'd pull his hands away.

"What do you want?" She moaned in frustration, squeezing his shoulders. He could see the longing for penetration in her clear eyes the color of summer storms. "Christie. I won't give it to you. You're going to have to tell me what you want, and then you're going to take it."

The expression on her face was priceless. Petulant as a child, she tore her eyes from his and began to hastily unbutton his shirt. Artwork appeared contrasted by his fair skin. A raven tattooed above his navel. An ankh on his upper left arm. A character on his stomach. Some sort of Celtic design on his upper right arm. He was covered in ink, and she wasn't all that surprised to see a ring in his left nipple. He caught her looking, and offered a bashful smile that lightened the tense stillness around them.

"A gift from a former lover of mine. She did it herself."

Still silent, Christie continued to undress him. She had his shirt, pants and socks off in short order. Digesting the bit of information he had given her, she tried to envision that scene in her mind. Probably some heavily pierced and tattooed Goth-girl with a penchant for kinky sex and home-made body modifications. Did he come when his nipple was pierced? Did he close those captivating green eyes for an instant as the metal pierced his tender flesh? She felt her pussy throb at the very thought, and quickly returned to the task at hand, confused by her thoughts and feelings.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, muffled by the lust that was screaming to be placated, was the tenuous voice of the proper girl she had always been. She had only been so forward and bold with Jake on rare occasions, and even then it had been at his request and very difficult for her. If she wanted to, she could still back out. It wasn't too late. Yes, she was dripping and filled with the warmth of one hell of an orgasm, but she could still change her mind and save her reputation.

He wore black silk boxers under it all, and they tented very obviously in the front. She yanked them down, dropping to her haunches to complete this task. She gazed up at the thick length of his penis, and a pair of testicles that looked full and firm. She had not been celibate long enough to forget what that meant, and the idea of he filling her with their copious contents made her blush.The penis jutted erect from a patch of closely trimmed black hair that proved his hair color did not come from a bottle. The veins visible all along the swollen column indicated just how much he enjoyed awakening this side of her, though her admission of her enjoyment was hard for her to admit. One of her hands moved to touch it before she realized what she was doing, and he stopped her by gently closing his fingers around her delicate wrist.

"What do you want to do, angel?" he inquired, stepping back from her to sit on the edge of her bed. He looked highly out of place against the backdrop of her pink floral-print bedspread. If she hadn't been so keen on Jacob fucking her brains out, she might have found humor in the sight. As it was, she barely noticed the Monet landscapes on the walls or the ruffles around the pillow sham.

"You know what I want," Christie managed. Her heart pounded, and her mind felt somehow dazed and wild as if she were drugged. Her own excitement was starting to drip onto her thighs.

"I know, but I want you to say it. Tell me what you want, and what you're going to do with it." He gently caressed her face from her brow to her jaw. His eyes refused to let hers look away as his warm fingertips brushed over her lips.

It was all too much. She faltered. Even though her pussy contracted with spasms of desire, even though her nipples felt as if they had been carved in marble, even though her mouth began to water for the taste of his flesh, she couldn't bring herself to say it.

His hands captured her hips, and he fell back across the bed, taking her with him in one fluid movement. He caught her mouth and feverishly kissed her, his tongue stroking hers. She reveled in the feeling of his hipbones beneath hers, and the give of her breasts against his chest.

He gave her wet, demanding kisses as his hands cupped her bottom. While she embraced him, trying to catch her breath, he ground the hot and demanding length of his painfully erect penis against her soaked pussy. She was panting and writhing atop him, but still she did not speak. He reached between her thighs and rubbed her opening until she whimpered, then pulled away when she thrust her hips and tried to force his fingers inside her soaked and throbbing cunt.

She broke the kiss. Her hand shot out before she could stop herself, and she slapped him hard across the face, furious that he would deny such a blatant physical request. He, instead of growing angry, grabbed her fingers, drawing two between his somewhat generous lips, sucking them fiercely and gazing up at her through lowered lashes, the hint of a smile in those lazy verdant eyes. She tensed, squeezing her eyes shut as he continued to grind against her. Helpless to her own lust, she acquiesced to his one requirement of their union.

"I want to suck your cock. I want you to slam it into my throat. I want—"

He bucked beneath her with the strength and speed of an athlete, throwing her onto her back upon the bedspread. Then he was kneeling over her face, his cock just above her lips as he took her face in his hands and stared down into her eyes. She ran her hands up over his narrow hips to his compact ass, pushing it forward as she opened her mouth to receive his cock, feeling the shudder he tried to suppress as he slid his sizeable member into her hot, eager mouth.

Giving Jacob head was nothing like anything she had ever experienced with her deceased lover. All the while, as he set the rhythm of her suckling, he coached her, encouraged her, and told her how good it felt. And, when he began to thrust deeper into her watering mouth, calling her his little angel as the head of his cock nudged against her throat, she found herself wanting to accommodate him. She coughed and gagged a little, but even managed to take the head of his cock into her throat. It hurt a bit, and her eyes streamed with tears, but she was thrilled as he actually groaned aloud.

It was all too much, and she felt delirious. Her pussy ached for penetration. Her mouth was filled with the taste of his cock and the pre-ejaculate that leaked from it. She felt completely wanton with this man—this man who would not allow her to be the passive girl she had always been. Even though he could have erupted into her throat with ease, and it took a great amount of will power not to, he merely moved off of her, catching his breath as he lay beside her with his back to the wall, waiting for her to make the next move.

The room was sweltering. Christie as she propped herself up to stare with avarice at his engorged cock. She reached for it, and he allowed this, closing his jade-colored eyes and taking slow and steady breaths as she wrapped both hands around him. The skin under her palms was still wet from her saliva.

"I want you to fuck me, Jacob. I want your cock in my pussy. I wanna go to heaven, and I want you to take me there."

There was barely enough time for her to register the shock of her words. He was on top of her before she finished speaking. He caught her ankles, driving them back to her shoulders as he knelt over her, his breath rapid and excited.

"You put it in," he instructed breathlessly. He gazed into her feverish eyes as he felt her small fingers curl around the throbbing length of his cock. She brought it into contact with the slippery heat of her pussy. Once she had brought the tip against her opening, he slammed his hips against her with a soft moan, and she all but screamed her pleasure. She let go of his cock to hold her ankles for dear life as Jacob began to fuck her.

"Look at me, angel. Don't close your eyes."

Christie looked into his eyes as she felt him stretching and filling her long-neglected canal. The embers of lust that had began to glow from his kisses in the pit of her belly and loins were now being fanned by their act into a raging fire, and she saw the same delicious consumption in Jacob's eyes. It was so intense she wasn't aware of the noise she made. She felt an amalgam of pleasure and pain as she glanced down to see his cock pistoning in and out of her cunt at an amazing speed. She watched as he reached for, and began to pinch, her right nipple. The intensity of this act only encouraged her to challenge his gaze as he slammed into the cradle of her splayed thighs.

Amber arrived home with two Japanese boys around the time Christie was being throat-fucked by Jacob, and her eyes widened in shock. Her dates also paused, looking at each other as if they had accompanied the consolation prize home rather than the trophy.

"My room-mate," Amber whispered in astonishment as she led the men quietly back toward her room, pausing to slip off her shoes and toss them aside, noting the large black boots beside Christie's sandals and smiling a bit at the endowment that must match those feet.

"I want you to fuck me, Jacob. I want your cock in my pussy..."

Amber would have thought her long-deprived friend had finally broken down and bought a vibrator if it hadn't been for the male groan she had heard upon entering the apartment, the well-maintained boots in the living room, and the sudden slamming of hips against thighs. Not to mention the enraptured moaning that was now coming from her room. Even when she and Jake had been going at it like rabbits, all Amber had ever been able to hear was the odd soft moan or squeak of the box spring. It sounded like they were shooting a porno in there, and Amber found herself growing warm as she imagined what Christie was doing.

Her momentarily forgotten dates noticed the dreamy expression in her eyes, exchanged a grin, then grabbed her and hurriedly pulled her into her room, slamming the door behind them.

"I want you on top. I want to watch you ride me, sweetheart," Jacob panted, withdrawing his glistening cock and falling onto his back, aroused beyond belief as he caught his breath. His body was sweaty, and his nostrils filled with the scent of her perfume and that most feminine of flowers.

Christie ignored his request to change positions. Instead, she chose to lower her mouth to his swollen sex rather than letting him have her pussy. She wrapped her lips around his cock just below the head, and drew on it so hard that he winced and sucked in his breath between clenched teeth. Then she wriggled about so that her slick nether lips pressed against his ankle, and began to undulate back and forth on his leg. She didn't care about the sticky mess she might make. The frantic sucking she gave him made him wince, and he was doubly excited to see she was heedless of her own nectar coating it as she sucked him off and rode his leg with the ferocity of an eager teenage virgin.

"Oh fuck, Christie," Jacob groaned. He ran his hands through her hair with equal parts reverence and excitement.

As quickly as she had started, she stopped. She climbed up on top of him and impaled herself upon his reddening cock. She slammed her hips down and cried out as one of his hands reached down to stroke her clit while she rode him. His other hand moved to her lower back to support her as she fucked him as hard as she could stand.

Her cunt squeezed him almost painfully, and she felt the telltale chills and tingling in her pussy of an approaching orgasm. She rode him even harder, feeling the head of his cock slamming against her womb. She didn't care. And, in an instant, it didn't matter. She came again, and a cry of exquisite delight escaped her lips as Jacob let go of her back to reach up and pinch her left nipple.