Good Grief Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason held her close and hovered around her mouth. He surprised her when he mouthed in sync with the song;I'm so in love with you.

Sienna felt her heart beating erratically and felt her skin on fire.

This was it; she was going to tell him. She felt nervous but so happy.

The song ended and Jason slipped away to use the restroom. As she waited for him to come out, she saw the door open.

"Suzy, so nice of you to grace us with your presence. I see you came straight from work." Nicole remarked saucily using her fingers to quote "work".

"Shut the fuck up Nicole, I came didn't I?"

"Sweetie, why is your dress so short and tight?" Sharon said when she saw her daughter's dress.

"Mom, I had to go to another party before coming here. Why do you always gang up on me?" She said in a whiny voice.

"Hey Suze, glad you could make it." Sienna said as she walked toward the entrance.

Suzy plastered a fake smile and said, "Happy birthday Sienna." She sounded as if she did Sienna a favor in showing up.

Just then, Jason came back from the restroom.

"Who... is... that?" Suzy said hungrily.

Jason joined the group and put his arm around Sienna. Before introductions were made, Jason squinted as he looked at Suzy and said,

"Susan?"

12