Good Morning

Story Info
The only thing worth waking up for...
333 words
3.09
36.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dusty
dusty
6 Followers

I opened my eyes at a familiar touch, I looked around... I wasn't home... Lizzi's head was on my chest, she was sleeping, I could have sworn; I kissed the top of her head and I felt a pinch... No, she wasn't asleep.

I didn't respond, and she nuzzled against my breasts, and the nuzzling brought her face to... She parted her lips and took my hardened nipple into her mouth. She licked. She bit. She sucked. Oh god, she sucked.

And I felt something else as well, something hard, something warm and wet...and it shook, vigorously. She pressed it against my thigh, and at that moment I realized that she had kept it warm for me. It was big, thick, long... And I wanted it inside of me. I rubbed my dripping pussy against her arm, but she pulled the thing away.

She hadn't lost her oral fix, and I had brought myself to massaging her breast, somehow managing to concentrate on pleasuring her as I lay in an erotic utopia. I reached for the glass that was sitting on a dresser, the remains of the midnight screwdriver (and many refills) that we'd shared, and salvaged an ice cube, which I rubbed on her breast until it had melted entirely, and I was forced to return to a simple hand massage...

And at this point, in went the vibrator: shaking, rocking violently inside me. Hard inside me. Deep inside me. She pulled it from my pussy, almost as if she hadn't intended to put it there in the first place. I whimpered, and clutched her breast aggressively... Taking the hint, she rammed the toy back inside, I couldn't help moaning...

It shook. She sucked. I began to scream, my hold on her tit became steel, and she bit me, with a breath of ecstasy, I let go. She took her vibrator from me and put it on the dresser next to our drink. She kissed me and said, "Good morning. Sleep well?"

dusty
dusty
6 Followers