Good Morning India Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyrhan had to steady her on the way to the hotel. The cold air was very pleasant on her still smarting ass cheeks. The next days were much quieter with walks under the procuracies porticos to get photographed (she was aplenty either alone or with Kyrhan, Dan or Ranu) and visits to the best museums in Venice : Accademia, Ca Rezzonico, Ca d oro.

The last days they were together in hir hotel suite, Kyrhan produced three parcels, one for each of them, the biggest was for Kira.

- I have found this small thing in a very secluded shop here. Something quite in line with Venice history. i would like Kira to wear it immediately. I fear that she will need to put it in her wallet to pass the customs as it is metallic but she will put it back on immediately after. Kira opened the parcel and watched at its content in disbelief.

- Kyrhan, master what is it? Don t tell me it s.

- Yes it is, my pet : a real chastity belt in metal that can be locked for sure. It s meant to allow you to wash yourself and eliminate your wastes without taking it out. You could stay with it fot months but I doubt that you will keep it on a whole day. you see, there is a grid you will pee through and sharp cutting blades arond your butt hole. you could still be ass fucked but I would advise your suitor to wear a good steel condom.

- And you alone will have the key!

- You are fearing that I want to keep you tomyself even when you are in France with Dan, No, pet. I have three keys made : one for myself, one for Dan and one for Ranu. The three of us will be the only ones to guard your chastity. If none of us allow it, you will be denied to receive or give pleasure but with your tits and mouth. You have better to be fully obedient from now on.

- I will, master.

Kira flew back to India wearing the chastity belt and was proud that Kyrhan had valued her chastity so high. Her cunt was sopping wet. She had to put on a paper towel not to stain her seat with her love juices. She just hoped that they would often go to the toilets together.

*

The next instalment (Kira and Swapna) will close this cycle with the delivery of the first babies of Kyrhan. I am planning other adventures for Kira but may be in other places where she can wear a saree in the street without attracting too much attention. Fortunately there are many Indian groups disseminated in the world.

Thank you for the positive comments and sorry for those who sent me hate comments (they should not have read my text if they don t likeit ).

If you want to meet Kira (in a story), you may send me all the details to describe your character and what kind of relations you would like for him with Kira (Kyrhan and Dan are desperately straight) or her (with Kira, Dan or Kyrham). Ideas for new adventures are welcome.