Good Neighbours

Story Info
How to be a good neighbour and a fuck-buddy.
1k words
3.93
96.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey and I have had another super session with Tony our neighbour. It all started on Sunday evening when we had an impromptu BBQ for Tony and his wife together with another couple of neighbours. After the food we sat talking and the other 2 ladies left to go home. Our 3rd male was Dave and after another couple of drinks and a number of compliments to Tracey about how nice she looked he went home also.

It is not surprising he compliments Tracey as most men fancy her. She is early forties but could pass for 35. She has the figure of a model but with 32D breasts. She has long dark hair and has that looks that just exude sex. She also wears sexy clothes that show off her figure.

So we were left with just the three of us and as it was getting cold we went indoors.

I am late forties and over six feet as is Tony and as always with the three of us we talked about all sorts of things but came back to our favourite subject 'sex'.

Tracey had on her scruffs as she calls them jeans and a top. We were talking about things that turned us on and Tony and I were describing about how sexy clothes excited us while Tracey was describing a video we had featured a coloured girl with an enlarged clitoris turned her on because she could almost feel the clitoris being stroked. She said in fact that she could feel hers stirring just by talking about it. Tony said why don't you put on a sexy nightie and give us a show but she didn't seem too keen. I said go on meanwhile I will find the video and you can watch it. She still didn't seem keen but I closed the blinds and she said she would see. She went upstairs and Tony and I looked for the video of 'clitty' as I call it.

I eventually found it and found the start of that particular film. Tony and I sat down to wait for Tracey and discussed how sexy she was.

After about 20 minutes she came down and had a long white dressing gown on which covered her body completely.

She came into the centre of the room and took off the gown. Underneath she had on a black crop top with built in cups leaving her midriff bare. She had a very short black pvc skirt with holes all down the sides and black stockings and suspender belt.

I pressed play on the video and she stood in front of me to watch the film. Tony watched as I put my hand up between her legs and found she had no knickers on and her pussy was already wet. After a few minutes of this she sat on the sofa and I lifted her skirt up and knelt between her legs. Her clitty was really easy to find now and I licked her sodden pussy and sucked on her clit.

Tony dad moved to her head and was kissing her and had lifted her tits from her top. He was rubbing her nipples which were now very erect and she was in heaven.

Tracey pushed my head away and said she could use some cock now. She swapped places with Tony and sat him on the sofa and undid his trousers exposing his semi-erect cock. She went to work on him and soon had it really hard and sucked him expertly. She looked fantastically sluttish while she did this. All this time she was bent over in front of me doing this and she pointed to her pussy for me to fuck her from behind. I undid my flies and slid my cock into her pussy, she stopped sucking Tony for a moment whist I filled her pussy and then resumed with a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy.

After a while Tony suggested we swap ends and so we did and I watched as he slid his cock into my wife's pussy. This was such a sexy sight I wish I had filmed it as Tracey is much better than all those porn stars. She was really 'hot' for it. She flicked her tongue and licked her lips for me to kiss her, we kissed our tongues entwined as Tony continued fucking her from behind. Tracey then got on her back on the arm of the large sofa with her legs wide apart. Tony moved between her legs and slid his cock slowly until he filled her completely then he started to rock her harder and harder. I watched from the side until Tracey reached out for my cock and sucked me again whilst our neighbour fucked her.

We swapped again with me fucking her on the arm of the sofa and Tony watching and being sucked. Tracey started to come and she came twice within a few seconds with my cock in her and Tony sucking her tits. Tony asked her to suck his ball and she licked all down his shaft and under his sac and then sucked his balls one by one. She took his shaft back in her mouth and Tony said he was coming and wanted to come on her tits. She wanked his cock and he spunked all over her chest. She wiped his cock on her tits and she was covered in it and a load had gone over her top. This was such a horny sight and I couldn't hold back any longer and spurted inside her pussy.

This was one of the best sessions ever and we chatted afterwards and enjoyed a glass of wine together knowing we will have many more sessions and that we can be good neighbours as well as fuck-buddies.

For any doubters out there this is absolutely true and just our names are changed. Please feel free to write to me and I can write to you about any further sessions we have.