Good Sex Goes Bad Then Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Now what do I do? She's cheating on me. For all I know she's cheated on me often. Maybe the guy at the beach wasn't just because she was drunk. Maybe Fred wasn't just because she was drunk.

Well, I moved out. Filed for divorce. We did have a face off about it. She told me it was all my fault, she'd never had sex with anyone before me and it was so good that she wanted more and more of it. Apparently the guy on the beach was the first. While it was accidental and she really didn't know him, they would have done a lot more most likely if I hadn't stopped them. Fred was next. And it was at least in part because she felt that since I wouldn't fuck her it was o.k to fuck someone else and Fred had been ogling her all evening. Jimmy was the first guy at work she'd been with. But there apparently were two others that worked in stores or restaurants she'd been in that she managed to have some activity with. And there undoubtedly were going to be many, many more. She doesn't seem to be very selective. She also indicated she wouldn't fight the divorce, it would free her up a lot. She didn't say it but she also knew I'd win since she'd cheated big time.

Meantime, I had to find a place to stay, quick. I moved into a Motel the day I moved out from Nancy but couldn't afford to stay there forever on a teacher's salary. I remembered that when I first came to California, I rented a room in a private home until I saved up enough for an apartment. I figured that might be a solution this time, too. Through a weird turn of events, I learned of a family in the school district where I taught that rented a room out regularly and the room happened to be available. I called, made an appointment to check it out.

The person who opened the door was a very attractive woman. I'm no good at ages but she was obviously older than me. I'd guess maybe forty or forty five. Slightly tall and slim, in terrific shape. Sort of an older Cameron Diaz or Gwyneth Paltrow, the actresses, but with dark hair. Most likely Hispanic. She showed me the room. Nothing unusual, a typical bedroom in a home. As she described it, the rent included breakfast -- nothing unusual, just coffee, fruit juice and toast. I had to share a bath, although a door opened into the bathroom from my room. Her two daughters were in the bedroom on the other side of the bathroom. She said she'd give me a key and there would be basically no limits on my coming and going.

She offered me some coffee and a piece of cake and I accepted. She asked me my age and wondered why I was renting a room. I told her that I was 25, taught at the local high school, was just in the process of divorcing my wife and was short of money. I'd probably move into an apartment in a few months when I had saved up a little. She asked me which school and I told her. Then she asked me about the reason for a divorce.

Each time I offered information she asked for more and finally knew absolutely everything about my marriage and my cheating wife. She commented that after my being so highly active that I must miss the sex quite a bit. I guess I was stupid, wrapped up in my own problems, and didn't pay attention to where the conversation was leading. She told me that the rent of the room involved more than just money but also some services. I assumed she meant making repairs around the house or cutting the grass or something. She took me back into the bedroom and suggested that perhaps we should have a trial run, an audition sort of, to see if we both felt the services met expectations. Then she reached behind her, did something with a fastener or something and her dress slithered down her body onto the ground.

She had a great body. As she unfastened her bra she told me, didn't ask me but told me, to get out of my clothes. She then pushed her panties down her legs and stood there naked as I finished undressing.

"Looks good," she said, smiling at me. "On the bed, on your back!"

So I laid on the bed. She climbed onto the bed. straddled over me, facing my feet, grabbed my cock with one hand and then scooted back and set her pussy on my face. Or really, onto my face and then raised up slightly so I could breathe. I could feel that she had my cock in her mouth. I'm too close to get a good look at her pussy but it's obvious what I'm to do, so I got my hands up and use my fingers to spread her open and then got my tongue up into her. I could feel and hear her mouth and hand working on my cock. I licked up and down and around in her and then up, looking for a clit to lick. I felt the shape, centered my tongue on it and started working on it. I could feel it grow a little until I could get my lips on it and pull it a little. I heard a muffled "mmph" from her mouth that was full of my cock. I then got two fingers up under my chin, into her vagina and started finger fucking her as I licked and sucked on her clit.

It probably took only two or three minutes and I was cumming in her mouth. Within seconds, she was flooding my face, her whole bottom jerking and jumping. She still had my cock in her mouth. She almost leaped as she quickly got free of me and turned around. "I hope you're young enough to stay hard," she said as she sat on my cock, taking it up into her now very wet and dripping pussy. My face was just as wet and drippy. She was riding me with vigor, very active, up and down and moving around sideways and even turning slightly. "You've got a nice cock," she said, "I'll be glad to rent to you." Well, I didn't say it but I'd be glad to rent from her. She had a great body. Nice breasts, not huge and inflated but terrific size and shape on her body. She wasn't quite as tight as Nancy but she seemed to actually have some muscle control inside her vagina.

After, still both naked, she took me to her bedroom and let me know that this was where I'd be paying my rent to her. She didn't want her daughters to know and they'd hear us if we were in the room I was renting.

"How often do I have to pay the rent," I asked, actually smiling a little.

"The money is monthly," she said, "the sex is much more frequent. Do we have to set a specific amount? Three or four times a week, perhaps?"

We then showered together in her bathroom, had missionary position sex on her bed which was switched to doggy style part way through, and I agreed to rent the room and she agreed to rent it to me. She explained the rent money was so everyone would know she was paid and put it in the bank and thus wouldn't gossip about a man staying with three females.

What the heck am I doing, I wondered to myself later. I go from a virgin that doesn't want my wife cheating on me to having sex with my landlady like some male whore or gigolo. And yet I liked it. And I moved in. The next morning at breakfast, I learned a couple things. First, one of her daughters is Tonya Montgomery, the sexy high school girl that Fred claimed he was fucking. Second, her other daughter, Racquel, is on the order of twenty one or twenty two. And both girls are younger clones of their Mom. Beautiful, tall, lithe, dark haired, perfect figures. I already knew of Tonya, arguably the best looking girl at Wilson High and a very good athlete in soccer and track. And Racquel was the same but just a little bit more. And both girls had very dirty smiles they gave me at breakfast as we talked some, with sparkling, excited eyes. It was like they shared a secret. And it involved me. In fact it did, as I learned later.

That first night, I made another rent payment. Again the second night. The third night the mother was going to a function at the company where she worked and said she would be back late. I ate supper at a local diner and then went to my room to read for a couple hours until bed time. I heard some noise in the bathroom between my room and the girls and then the door into my room from the bathroom opened and Tonya looked in.

"Hi, Mr. Cochran," she said and sort of sidled into the room grinning and closing the door behind her.

"Hi Tonya, what's up?" I asked. I didn't like this but nothing had happened yet so I lay there on my bed, half sitting up, no shoes or socks, with my book.

"I'm collecting the rent," she said as she pulled her blouse up over her head. She didn't have a bra on and didn't need one. She had great breasts, full and firm with no sag. Lovely shape, like her Moms. A size that won't sag later.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"We're going to fuck. Maybe eat each other first, though." She dropped her skirt. She did have panties on.

"We can't do that, Tonya." I put my book aside and sat up and swung my legs to the side, off the bed. "I'm a teacher at your school. You're a beautiful girl with a fantastic body. I suspect every male that sees you has at least momentary thoughts of fucking you. But I can't. I'd be fired. maybe go to jail."

The door to the bathroom opens. Racquel is there and steps into my room. She's completely naked. By now, so is Tonya. They're both perfect, as sexy as females can get. "Well, I'm not a student," she says, giving me an evil smile and almost slinking towards me. It's like she was imitating movie sexpots with that slow walk. "Stand up," she says, like she's giving me an order. She's like her mother in more ways than one. She starts unbuttoning my shirt. "Get his belt and pants, Tonya."

I'll never forget it. Two beautiful women taking my clothes off. Soon, Racquel has me naked and her hand wrapped around my cock. "Very nice," she says. She almost pushed me backwards onto the bed and within seconds it's a repeat of her mother. She has my cock in her mouth and her pussy on my face. She might even be a better cocksucker than her mother and her pussy actually tastes even better. As soon as she starts getting wet at all, she scoots off me and around and straddles my cock and takes it up into her. She starts riding me, sitting upright. "Okay, Tonya," she says. The next thing I know, Tonya has straddled me, facing her sister, and settled her moist pussy on my face.

I don't know what else to do. I give in. Racquel is riding my cock very actively. Tonya is squirming around as I lick in her vagina and then start licking and sucking on her clit and finger fucking her.

"We collect the rent, too, George, on the nights my mother is out. She doesn't know it, either."

That first night with them, once each of us had orgasmed, the two of them cuddled on either side of me and felt around a lot until I was up and ready again and then Tonya climbed on and fucked herself with my cock while Racquel sat on my face.

It turns out their Dad died. After a few months, just because they needed more money, her Mom rented out the third bedroom and it happened to be to a man. It took six months or more before he and her Mom got around to sex. He stayed a year or so and then reunited with his wife and moved out. The next renter was a woman but once she moved out, her Mom only rented to men. And apparently collected sex as well as money as rent with each of them. Racquel found out by accident, overhearing something she shouldn't. By then she was eighteen and having sex with her boy friend and almost accidentally came into the renters room when he was jerking off. Which led to her having sex with him on the nights her Mom didn't. Later, as Tonya developed, she discovered what her sister was doing and got interested. Since then, Racquel and Tonya have had sex as a team with the renter. In fact, Tonya lost her virginity to a renter with her sister helping. She loved it and has never stopped having sex since. All three are on the pill. Both Tonya and Racquel date and both have sex with the guys they date. I didn't ask Tonya about Fred. I gather they both plan to get married when they find an amazingly good cock.

A couple nights later, both Mom and Racquel go out for the evening. As soon as they go, Tonya's in my room. "I heard about some guy that ate his girl friend for an hour or so," she said. "Could you do that?"

"I sure can try," I told her. And I did. She had that lovely naked body sitting on the edge of the bed and I knelt on the floor and got her legs on my shoulders and went to work on her with my tongue and fingers. I would lick up and flick on her clit every once in a while, just to make sure she stayed aroused, but spent most of the time in her vagina, making it last and last.

"You like this, don't you?" she said as I kept licking and sucking on her and she sat up there watching me.

"Yeah," I said, moving my face away for a second and sliding a couple fingers up into her. "I do. And you have a very edible pussy, Tonya. Clean and firm and tasty. I guess the question is, do you like this?"

"Yeah, I do, too," she answers, looking at me and grinning. "It's like you're actually doing something to make me feel good instead of just using me."

"Well, I am," I said, just before I got my tongue to her clit and started finger fucking her faster and faster until she came. "But now," I said, after she flooded my mouth with her juices and I stood up and moved her onto the bed, "I want to do something for me." and I got between her legs and aimed my cock into her.

"Aah, but this is for me, too," she answers, starting to shove her hips back at me as we banged together.

Later, as we felt each other and I worked up another hard on, I talked to her and tried to give advice. I knew it wouldn't be acceptable to suggest she stop fucking. So I told her how she's the best looking girl in the school. In the top one per cent of beautiful girls. She could use that beauty to help her have a great life. She was starting to get a reputation as a slut. She was too promiscuous, fucking guys almost without any restrictions. It's a mistake. She doesn't have to stop fucking but she should limit it to one or two guys who won't talk and tell everyone what's happening. A good reputation is important. And, she'll actually get better sex from guys she spends more time with than this business of fucking everyone. Like getting them to eat her, as I just did. She seemed to agree that sex with me was better than the fairly quick fucks she was having with guys at school.

Then we fucked again. Then took a shower together and she sucked me off while we're still in the tub. So I ate her long and carefully again. I think, maybe, she's realizing what good sex can be. I hope it helps.

At breakfast one morning, just before we all left -- me to teach school, Tonya to attend school, Racquel to college and Mom to work -- I quietly whispered to Racquel that I would like to wake up some morning and eat her for breakfast. That evening, Mom collected some rent from me. Later, I was in bed, almost asleep, when Racquel quietly climbed into bed with me. We actually slept. The next morning, I had her for breakfast. She was still asleep when I awoke and realized she was there and got down between her legs. I knew she was awakened when she rolled her hips back and moved her legs up to give me room. She was tastier than usual, delicious. After she finally orgasmed, I slid up over her and we fucked until we both came.

I talked to her as I had earlier with Racquel. Telling her she should be looking for more than a good cock. Life would be nicer with a lawyer or doctor and some money than with a guy always out looking for a low paying job. Rich guys can have good cocks, too. I suggested she should be selective about who she meets and who she beds. Probably a bunch of crap but I tried, anyway. They're really beautiful girls and I'd like to see them end up better off than their Mom. I think she'd like them to, too.

By then I was hard again and she climbed on and was riding me when Tonya stuck her head in from the bathroom and said, "Racquel, hurry it up, Mom will notice you're both late for breakfast."

A couple months went by. I had saved enough to move out and get an apartment. I was losing weight. I was giving cum to these women every night, over and over. And they were having more orgasms than me. But there were three of them and only one of me. I should move on. Maybe in another week or so. Or maybe amonth. Or so. I mean, there's no hurry after all.

12