Good Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid up her leg to the top of her stocking, where he popped open the clips one by one. Renee lifted her bottom up off the chair when he hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties, letting him remove them. He tossed the damp cotton undergarment aside, where it dangled unnoticed from the handle of a drawer while he lifted her legs and pushed them apart.

Her legs pressed against the arms of the chair and her bottom on the very edge of the seat, she watched him slip between her legs to nuzzle his nose in the dark curls there. He kissed her thigh, then moved closer, into the crease — so close to where she actually wanted him. After long, torturous moments of feeling his hot breath on her sex, he slicked back the hair with a broad swipe of his tongue.

"Oh god yes," she whimpered when he followed the first lap by delving a furrow through her curls to the wet heat below.

"Now that's..." He gave her another lick. "A real pussy." His tongue pressed in deep, causing her to shudder. "So sweet."

"Please," she begged, her body on fire.

"Please what?"

"Please lick me."

He let out a growling chuckle and stopped teasing.

Renee shuddered from the fast strokes of his tongue over her folds. Every lap made contact with her clit, though some were mere tickles, while others rolled it beneath the hood. It had been a long time since she'd been with anyone, and even longer since a man had gone down on her, but she was certain that she'd never felt anything so amazing in her life.

Too long denied, she felt chilly tingles building behind her mound and in her clit after only a minute. A minute later she was twitching from the energy building inside her and pinching her nipples.

"S-s-so good," she cried out. "Oh Will."

"Do you want to come?" he asked in a brief pause between laps, and then attacked her clit with a strong swipe of his tongue.

"Oh yes!"

"Say it."

"Make me come!"

Two fingers pushed into her moist canal, and his lips locked over her clit. Renee yelped as the fingers plunged in and out at a rapid pace and his tongue rolled her clit just as quickly. Her muscles tightened, and she went numb for a few seconds, the sound of her own whimpers hollow in her ears. Then she came.

A weepy scream burst from her lips as orgasm claimed her. The fingers inside her stopped moving as her pussy clamped down on them, but his lips never released her clit, and his tongue never stopped. Her climax spiked repeatedly, each peak drawing a scream of sweet surrender. All the while, he kept sucking her clit, keeping her coming, until she thought she would pass out from the pleasure.

Finally, he lifted his face from her quivering sex and let out a satisfied moan. She squealed and let her aching legs fall to the floor when his fingers slipped from inside her. Her right hand slapped between her legs of its own volition, and she cried out again as an aftershock wracked her body.

When she opened her eyes, Will had pushed aside a few things on the desk and sat down. He sat watching her tremble through the waning pulses of orgasmic energy, absently stroking his huge cock, and wearing an almost smug smile.

"Oh my god," she said in a breathless voice as her body went limp.

"Good?"

Her voice wavered as she answered, "Unbelievable."

He chuckled and popped off the desk to his feet. He stepped in right next to the chair, his manhood twitching mere inches from her face as she turned to look at it.

There was little doubt what he wanted, but her breath caught in her chest as she thought about it. She knew that there was no way she could get more than an inch or two of it in her mouth.

"I..." She looked up into his eyes. "It's so big."

"Give it a lick or two." He reached down to stroke her hair and subtly pulled her a little closer.

Renee leaned in at his urging, her tongue snaking out to lap up the underside of his thick shaft. His groan set her heart to racing, and she gave him another lick, flicking the helmet with her tongue at the top of the stroke. Intimidating or not, to have the gorgeous, hung young man reacting to her touch was exciting. After a few more licks, she wrapped her hand around his manhood and tilted it down. She parted her lips wide, and slipped them over the head of his cock.

"Yeah, there you go," he groaned.

As expected, she couldn't take more than a quarter of him, and her jaw started aching almost immediately. Feeling his manhood throb in her mouth and hearing him growl in pleasure was enough to make her persevere, though. Her auburn locks bounced as she sucked his hard young cock, stroking it with the hand wrapped around the base.

"So fucking sexy. Damn, you can suck a dick."

She moaned around him, and forced her head down a little farther. The extra inch threatened to gag her, but she was determined to make him weak in the knees. She twisted her stroking hand around the shaft, alternating hard sucks with slides of her lips that included tickles of her tongue. His breathing grew louder, and his fingers twined tighter into her hair.

A twitch of his hips gagged her, and she jerked away, trailing long strands of thick saliva. She coughed and worked her burning jaw, her hand still stroking him. As she swallowed and contemplated taking him in again, the hand on the back of her head moved to her underarm and lifted.

Renee stood at his urging, and he pulled her close, his saliva-slick cock tapping against her. She gasped when he kissed her neck, his hands reaching around behind her at the same time. He found the zipper of her skirt and unzipped it, then pushed the material past her hips. She stepped out of the entangling cloth while he moved back to arm's length to admire her body, now naked except for her stockings and garter belt.

A crooked grin crossed his face, and he closed the distance between them again. Renee squealed when his hands cupped her butt and he lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her arms and legs around his powerful torso, his cock poking the cleft of her buttocks as he carried her across the room. He sat her down on one of the sorting tables, pushing boxes out of the way, and then leaned over with an arm behind her back, guiding her to recline.

Renee shivered as her back settled on the chilly wood and he kissed her. She could count the number of times a man had kissed her after his cock was in her mouth on the fingers of one hand, and none had been as ardent — hungry — as William's. When his lips left hers, he stood up straight, pulling her bottom back to the very edge of the table and lifting her legs high into the air.

She watched in somewhat frightened fascination as he edged up next to the table, a finger and thumb guiding his big cock down from its natural, erect angle. She whimpered as he rubbed it up and down her folds, wetting the tip.

Then it popped inside her.

Renee filled her lungs with a high-pitched gasp as his cock stretched her like nothing she'd ever felt before. It invaded her slowly, fighting past the resistance of her intimate muscles clenching in protest. She whimpered with every hard inch pushing inside her.

"Holy shit, you're tight. Damn."

Somehow, she found the breath and presence of mind to say, "Oh god. So big. Wait. Wait."

He paused, throbbing powerfully, and she leaned her head up to look over her breasts. Her eyes popped wide open when she realized that barely half of him was inside her.

"You okay?"

She let her head drop back to the table. "Just... Oh my god. Easy. Please."

He grinned, pulling back until only the bulbous head remained inside her, then pushed back in again to the same depth as before. She groaned as he filled her so full again, and yet, there was still an aching void in her depths.

Will thrust in a slow, sinuous motion, his eyes intent upon her face and the intense pleasure evident there. With every stroke of his cock, he changed the angle a little by shifting his stance, or manipulating her legs. Stuffed as she was, the variations lit up new pleasure centers, causing her to writhe and twitch.

"Cock... So good. So big."

"You want some more?"

"Oh god."

He didn't wait for an answer. His next thrust was a little harder and deeper. Renee whimpered as he stretched her further, her hands gripping the edges of the table. After a few more thrusts, he gave her another inch, and she felt his balls tickling her skin. Finally, after a few more seconds of sweet agony, she felt his balls slap against her.

Buried in her depths with the head knocking at the entrance of her womb, he growled and said, "Fits like a glove."

She panted for a few breaths until the shock passed, replaced by an incredible sense of fullness competing with the pressure of a climax swelling behind her mound. "Oh, I love it."

He chuckled, tightening his grip on her thighs, and pulled back to thrust again.

Renee whimpered and gasped as he gave her the full measure of his youthful enthusiasm. He rocked her body, causing her breasts to quiver violently from the shock. Over and over again, his body collided with hers, driving his incredible cock into her depths. The slaps mingled with her ever-louder sounds of pleasure until she teetered on the brink and sucked in a long, noisy breath.

She released it as a scream of ecstasy when her orgasm claimed her.

Toes curled tight on the edge of the table, she lurched from the intensity of her climax, lifting her butt up off the table. Will was pulling back to thrust again, and slipped free. Renee cried out when the sudden rush of cool air against her hot sex and gaped canal set off another wave of orgasmic energy. Her knees snapped together when her bottom thumped to the table once more, and she curled up, body jerking as her climax played itself out.

William caressed her ass while she fitfully uncurled to look up at him and breathe, "Oh lord. Never... Never come that hard."

A squeeze of his muscles made his cock — still rock-hard and ready — jump before her eyes. "You want to drive for a while?"

Her brow furrowed because her endorphin-fogged brain refused to process the question.

He answered not with words, but by hopping up onto the table. He spun on his butt, swinging one leg around her, and then scooted forward. Though still quivering from the aftershocks of her orgasm, she sat up at his urging and pulled her feet under her. Will quickly slid beneath her, until she was squatting over his twitching manhood.

Renee wrapped her hand around his cock, standing it up straight, and sank down on it to the hilt.

"Yeah, ride me." He gave her butt a soft slap. "Make that ass bounce for me."

She usually didn't like this position, as whoever she was riding usually slipped free at just the wrong moment. That wasn't a problem with Will's big cock. She bounced atop him with abandon, her garter straps tickling his skin as they dangled, swinging to and fro. He cupped her buttocks in his strong hands and squeezed, pushing on every upstroke.

Leaving one hand planted firmly on her foot, she brought the other between her legs to her clit. Within a few seconds of rolling the bud beneath its hood, she felt another climax swelling.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god!"

"You gonna come again?"

"Oh yes!"

"Yeah, do it."

Her fingers a blur over her clit, Renee soared toward the heights of pleasure again. He moved his hands a little, digging his fingers into her hips, pulling as well as pushing to keep her slamming down on his cock.

"Do it. Come for me," he growled.

"Oh yeah! Ah! Ah! Ohhh!"

It hit her like a bolt from the blue as she impaled herself on his cock one final time. She screamed, pushing her fingers hard against her throbbing clit. The shockwave rippling through her body made her lean back, slapping her hand to the table. There she remained, trembling from the relentless assault of wave after wave of orgasm coursing through her.

Will growled with every rhythmic squeeze of her pussy, and reached around her to pinch her nipple while his other hand supported her back. Slowly — ever so slowly — she drifted down from her peak with him still buried inside her.

Once she caught her breath, she asked. "Do... Do you ever come?"

He chuckled. "You just tell me where you want it."

"Wait. I need a moment. I need a drink."

Summoning up her strength, she sat up over her knees again and lifted off his cock. The hard organ slapped against his body as she whimpered from the friction of him slipping free. He pulled his legs out from under her, allowing her first to sit, then recline. Reveling in the afterglow, she watched him walk over to her desk — muscles working and erection bobbing — to retrieve a bottle of water sitting there.

Renee sipped slowly from the bottle, lifting her head just enough to drink. William stood next to the table where she rested, gliding his fingertips over her skin and giving her chills. Having a moment to think about something other than the intense need that had overwhelmed her, she was glad that there was an empty lot on one side, and the parking lot of an abandoned electronics store on the other. She had little doubt that her screams had carried beyond the walls of the store.

"Were you thinking about this when you came here?" she asked when he tickled the damp curls between her legs and twitched his eyebrows.

"I always think about it when I see you. When you caught me checking out your ass and didn't freak out, I decided to push my luck."

"Mmm, I know this is a bad idea, but I'm glad you did." She reached out and swirled her finger over the head of his cock.

"You're just so fucking sexy, and those stockings gave me a raging hardon. And damn, you know how to work a dick."

"You're not so bad yourself." She grinned and added, "Who am I kidding? You're incredible. I've never been that full, or had anyone last that long. You made me come so hard."

"More where that came from." His cock twitched, adding its two cents.

Arousal surged within her, and Renee let out a moan as she screwed the top back on her nearly empty bottle. She sat up and slipped off the table, curling her fingers around his cock. "You asked me where I wanted it?"

"Yeah."

She turned around, bending over to put her hands on the table. Whipping her hair as she looked back over her shoulder, she wiggled her ass and said, "I want you to come inside me."

"Oh, fuck yeah," he responded, wasting no time in grabbing her hips.

Will's tip pressed against her folds, causing her to gasp in anticipation. With a hungry growl, he buried his hard young cock inside her in a single push.

"Ah yeah. I love that pussy."

"Oh, your cock feels so good."

Leaving the thick invader balls-deep inside her, he asked, "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me come again. I want you to come deep inside me," she answered in a rush.

The jolt of his first thrust traveled up her spine and drew out a yelp. The loud slap of their flesh colliding had barely faded before another sounded. If not for his tight grip on her hips, holding her in place, she had little doubt that she would have been knocked forward into the table. She was afraid to move a hand to rub her clit, but realized she didn't need to anyway. Something about the angle of his cock in this position slipped along her button with hot, delightful sensations as he pounded into her.

He took her hard and fast, driving his cock all the way home, and pulling back until the rim of his cockhead nearly popped from her canal. Renee found herself crying out with every hard thrust, a willing slave to his young lust.

"Ah yeah. Damn. You like that?"

"I love it. Oh, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

The loud sound of her heart beating rapidly in her ears soon joined the cacophony of pleasure. He grunted with effort, pounding his cock home in a relentless assault, rocking her body. She yelped and screamed, beyond any ability to control the sounds escaping her. Her world shrank, until nothing remained but her growing pleasure and his wonderful cock plunging into her.

"You gonna come for me?"

"D-don't s-s-stop," she pleaded as she soared toward a peak.

"Do it. Come for me."

"Oh yes! Please!"

"Do it. Come. I'm about to fill you up."

The energy building inside her surged with those words and she cried out, "Oh yes, Will! Come inside meee!" The last changed into a shriek as she neared the pinnacle of her pleasure.

"Gonna come."

At the brink, she cried out, "I'm... Ahhh! Ohhh! Yes!"

Climax ravaged her as he slammed his cock into her depths and roared. She could feel it pulsing — swelling — pumping her full of hot cream. He growled as he spurted, his hips twitching and sending her to ever higher plateaus. Her vision dimmed, going dark at the edges, and she sucked in a desperate breath, only to release it as a scream. She felt his head come to rest on her back, his hot breath coming in rapid pants. Her arms grew weak, and she settled down onto the table, cradling her head on a bent arm.

By the time her wits returned to her, he'd pulled free and sat down in the chair. He was still breathing heavily, twitching from the slightest breeze as his pussy-slick manhood slowly softened. She could hear the plop, plop of cum dripping from her gaped canal, and feel it running down her legs, but still lacked the strength to even pull her legs together.

For long minutes, they both fought for breath, enduring the aftershocks, until finally he groaned, "Holy fuck."

"Mmm hmm," she moaned in response.

"Thought my balls were going to come up too. I couldn't stop."

Still dribbling a surprising amount of his hot cum, she let out a weak chuckle, closed her eyes, and said, "I noticed."

He groaned, and she heard the wheels on the chair as he pushed it toward her. Though grateful for the relief the chair offered, she wasn't willing to cover her office chair in the sticky mess trickling down her stocking-clad thighs.

"Get something from the no-sale box for me to sit on? Please?"

He returned with a faded flannel shirt, and she sat down heavily as soon as he spread it over the seat. She looked down at the sticky mess between her legs, and the puddle on the floor. "Oh my."

"Same here."

"Oh, I can't move, but I need another drink, and we've got to clean this up before anyone comes in tomorrow."

Will blew out a long breath. "I've got it." He turned around and looked for his pants, bending to scoop them up.

"Pop machine in the front has water. Please."

"Need something too," he said as he pulled up his underwear and winced from the pressure on his sensitive member.

She giggled, leaning back in the chair to watch him as he dressed, and then shuffled into the front of the store.

The no-sale box again proved useful in cleaning up, though the shock of wiping off his cum with a too-cold, water-soaked t-shirt nearly made her swoon. While he bagged up the cum-stained clothes in a trash-bag, she reluctantly took off her sticky stockings and dressed. The light-headed feeling returned when he gathered her in his arms and kissed her, squeezing her bottom.

"Don't start that again," she whispered when their lips parted.

"Why not?" He guided her hand between his legs.

Renee's eyebrows shot up and she gasped, "Are you getting hard again?"

He chuckled and kissed her. She didn't move her hand from his swelling manhood.

"I think I've got another donation for you — if you've got a box to put it in?"

She shuddered in his arms and nodded. "Not here. At home. In bed."

"I'll tell Mom that I've got you taken care of — and that I'm going to be out tonight."

Renee moaned and led him toward the door, eager for another hot dose of Good Will.

****

Hope this one warmed you up in all the right places. As always, your votes ( only once per story! ), favorites, and comments ( as many as you like ) are all the payment a free author gets. The best way to get more of what you like is to tell me with that feedback when I hit the spot with a story. It's the motivator that tells me my words aren't just flying off into open air. Feel free to point out places where I goofed up, too. I'm far from perfect, and willing to admit it ( and correct it, with thanks ) when necessary.

12