Gorgon Eyes Ch. 04

Story Info
My new Master teaches me a new lesson, while I fail it.
5.1k words
4.39
19k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

)4: Discipline

I woke up to see Master standing over me, a lit cigarette between his smiling lips and a coffee in his hand. The sun blared in my eyes as I tried to focus them. I pushed myself with my still bound hands, to sit the way he expects of me. I sat on my knees but noticed a dilemma. I tried to figure out a way to cross my arms behind me.

"That's alright, place them on your lap," he said almost like he read my mind. He walked to the couch and asked

"Sleep well, my pet,"

"Yes master," I lied.

"Well, would you like that to be your permanent spot?" he asked as he sat down on the couch. I was reluctant to answer. He chuckled to himself and signaled to me with his finger to come to him. I crawled to his feet and resume my position. He reached down and grabbed my hands to remove the belt from my wrists. He rubbed them and placed them on my lap. I immediately crossed them behind me. He patted my head and said

"Good Girl," as a weak smile grew across my face.

"Master needs you to go get his paper from the front lawn," He told me. His apartment was the first from the front door. He pointed to the newspaper from his window with the view of the lawn.

"Alright, I'll go get my clothes," I said standing up.

He laughed and said, "I don't recall telling you to get dressed." I hesitated, not sure what I should do as his impatience stared to show. I was reluctant to go.

"I would like to read my paper before my coffee gets cold," He complained. I slowly walked to the door and placed my hand on the knob, looking back at him to make sure he was serious. He took a sip of his coffee, just looking at me. I took a deep breath and ran out the door. I figured the faster I grab the paper, the faster I could get back inside. I ran to the lawn and saw the bag that keeps the newspaper dry from the rain and picked it up.

"It's empty?" I was confused.

I turned my head to his window and I saw Master sitting on the couch with his cigarette, reading a newspaper. Realizing I didn't have a key to get back inside, I knocked on the window. Master pretended not to hear me, but I could see him smile. I knocked louder and he turned to look at me and smiled again, then kept reading. A cool gust of wind, made me realize that, it was freezing outside and I stood naked in front of a man's window. This could look bad. I noticed a bush beside me and hid in between it and the building as I tired to cover myself to keep warm.

A few moments have gone by and I was at the point of shivering, when the door opened. I hesitated, not sure it was him or someone else.

"Here, kitty kitty," Master called out. I poked my head out the bushes, to see his smiling face. I ran under his arm that was holding the door open and into the apartment. I bounced around, rubbing my arms as I tried to get warm. Master walks through the door way and slams the door behind him. I jumped and turned around to face him. His game had long past at this point, according to his expression.

"Have you not learned anything, yet?" he asked with his thick arms crossed his firm chest.

"You left me out there in the cold!" I defended.

"As a punishment," he said in a calm voice as if correcting my statement. He released his arms and walked towards me and continued to say,

"You have no choices, no opinions, no voice. If I want you to go outside bare ass, you will. No questions asked. That was a test and you failed miserably. So, you had to be punished."

My back hit the wall behind me as he took his final steps in front of me. My head lowered as I still looked up at him. He placed his hand on the wall beside my head and continued.

"You are mine now and what I say goes. Do you understand me," I swallowed hard and looked away frightened. He grabbed my head and forced it up hard.

"That was a question and I'd advise you to answer it," He threatened.

"Yes..Master," I sulked. He let go of my face and accepted his victory with a "That's better." He stood back a little and crossed his arms again.

"Well?" he questioned as he waited for my next move.

I slumped to the floor and crossed my arms still looking down.

"You missed a step," he corrected as he bent down and forced my head up to look at him. He walked away and sat back in his couch. He sipped his coffee and looked at me again.

"It's cold. Go pour me some more," he said holding the cup out to me. I got up, grabbed the cup and walked to the kitchen to pour him a fresh cup. I walked back and sat to my knees and handed it to him. He patted my head again and went back to his paper. I sat there waiting for any requests or demands when I notice I was still cold and I shivered again.

"On my bed is a spare blanket, go grab it." he said not moving the newspaper.

"Yes, Master," I said and ran to his room.

I looked around a little, an ash tray beside his bed, which was not made. I saw a damp towel draped over his bed next to the blanket, implying he just took a shower. I could see his clothes and boxers on the floor, also the jeans he was wearing. A slight damp area around the zipper made me remember last night.

"Slave!?" he called out to me.

I jumped and grabbed the blanket and ran back to the living room I dropped to my knees and held the blanket up to him. He moved the paper from his vision and folded it and placed it on the arm of the couch. He patted the couch and said,

"Wanna lay on Master's lap." I was slightly over-joyed. I nodded happily and he jerked his head to signal me on the couch. I sat beside him and laid my head on his lap. He threw the blanket over my body and smiled down at me. He reopened his newspaper again and continued reading.

"Now stay quiet for Master, so he can read this." he said and I nodded in his lap. I looked at the paper to see him reading the sports section. I've know from our previous conversations that he liked football a lot. I'm not too in to it but it wasn't a big deal to me. I looked up at him and realized how handsome he was. His sexy beard on his definite chin, making a trail around his lips with a little stubble around his cheeks. I looked up to his eyes as they scanned through the words, remembering their beauty. During this whole ordeal, I had forgotten how attractive he was. He smelled good too as I nuzzled near him. He folded the paper and held it with one hand, still reading it as he moved his hand under the blanket. He placed his hand between my legs and started to rub my clit. Shocked, I looked up at him, even though he was still reading the paper. I looked back down and can see his hand move under the blanket. My breath became rapid as his fingers began exploring my sensitive area. He swirled his fingers around my clit slowly and walked his fingers to my tight entrance, penetrating me. I grabbed his arm and moaned uncontrollably. Master looked down displeased by my sounds as he was 'trying' to read. He continued to slide his fingers in and out, also going back to my clit. I looked up at him to see his eyes on me then going back to his paper. I grew closer to my limit, when he moved his fingers to turn the page, lowering my urge then placing his finger on me again. My legs were opened wider for better access as he was exploring my clit with his fingers. My body began to move with him while I grew closer again. He moved his hand again and changed the page. I could feel his member hardening behind my neck as he continued teasing me.

"I'm hungry slave," he said looking down at me. I smiled at the thought of what he meant. He moved his hand and removed the blanket.

"Go make me something," he said killing my hopes of release again. He smiled knowing what I was thinking and shooed me away. I walked to the kitchen and decided to make him French toast.

After cooking a few slices for him he walks in the kitchen and then behind me. He looks over my shoulder and says, "That looks good, my dear." I smiled as I blushed by his statement. He pulled a chair out from the table behind me and sat down with his paper and coffee. I plated his food and grabbed the syrup for him, poured him a fresh cup and kneeled beside him. I watch his first bite that he seemed to enjoy and he petted my head.

When Master was finished he gave me the plates to put in the sink. I turned the water on to start to wash them, when he interrupted me and said, "Not now. Master wants you to come here." I walked to him and patted the table in front of him. Reluctantly, I climbed on the table and draped my legs on either sides of his body. He leaned back and examined my body, making me feel self-conscious.

"Relax, my pet. Master is enjoying the view," he reassured but I didn't feel better. He leaned forward, grabbed the syrup and stood up. He pushed my shoulder back so that I leaned on my hands.

"Sit still," he demanded and squeezed the syrup over my neck and trailed to my chest. It was cold but I tried to stay still. I could feel the syrup drip of my now hard nipples. He stopped and watched the sticky stream flow down my navel and down the slit of my wetness. I could feel the cold syrup coat my little clit as I whimpered. Master placed the bottle on the table and scanned me again. I could see the desire in his eyes as he licked his lips. He clutched the back of my neck and buried his lips into it, licking my neck of its stick mess. He gave my neck a long lick up to my ear and nibbled on my lobe. I sighed, trying to reframe from gripping his head tight in excitement. He licked back down my neck and followed the trail to my nipple. He circled his tongue around the excited bud and pulled it to his lips sucking them while still circling them. My nails scratched at the table as I tried to contain myself. He continued his trail down my navel and dipped his tongue in, circling inside, then ran his tongue down much lower. He sat back down and pushed me back more and licked my clit softly.

"But M-master maybe we should...," I tried say but could feel master taking hold of my clit with his teeth, keeping me quiet. He continued to play with my clit and occasionally sliding his tongue inside me. My waist seemed to move on their own accord as I enjoyed riding his face but he held my hips down, keeping them down.

"Sit still my pet and let Master enjoy his meal," He instructed.

I laid back on the table as Master explored my warmth with his tongue. I came closer to the edge of ecstasy as Master's tongue moved faster. I moaned loader as I gripped the table harder, trying to keep still. Master held my legs apart and submerged deeper to me. He sucked on my clit, pulled it with his lips, and then let go of it. He lifted his head up watching me catch my breath. I looked down at him displeased with his sudden stop again. I hoped for release this time around. He climbed on the table and pinned me to it.

"What's wrong my pet? Is Master being unfair to you? You want to cum for your Master don't you," He teased as he began rubbing my clit with his hands. I held my lip between my teeth and nodded to him.

"You want your Master don't you, slave," He teased as he inserted his fingers inside me again. I gasped and nodded again. He leaned to my ear and spoke again,

"Because you know, Master likes it rough, too." I moaned in excitement by his words. He kissed my neck lightly and climbed off me. My eyes opened wide, trying to understand the situation. He laughed a bit and said,

"But not today. You're still training. Now go take a shower." Then he walked away, grabbing his coffee and paper. My breathing regulated as I climbed back off the table. My knees wobbled from the excitement and my clit still swollen from the teasing. I walked in the bathroom and ran the shower to a cold temperate to relax my arouse nerves.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and walk in the living room. Master sat on the couch watching a football game. I grunted to myself at the sight of the game and kneeled beside him, not sure what I should do now. I could tell it was one of Master's favorite team according to his actions to the team losing. When the commercial came on he looked down at me, still a little ticked off by the team and yelled at me,

"Why are you wearing that towel?"

"Um, I'm trying to dry off, Master," I tried to explain.

"You are not to wear anything, unless I tell you other wise, understand," he complained.

"Yes Master," I agreed as I removed the cloth from my body. I can see his eyes scan my glistening body as the water droplets fall from the tips of my hair to my shoulders, making a skinny path down my body. I could see in Master's eyes a hint of interest in me but was obverted due to the continuation of the game. He snapped out of his trance and stared at his T.V. again. I trembled from the cold room and my wet skin. Master noticed and got up from the couch and walked away. I watched the T.V. carefully to make sure to tell him anything he missed. He came back and handed me his work shirt. I smiled at him and stood up to put the shirt on. Master's eyes were fixated on me as I stared to button the shirt up.

"Not too many. I still want a good look at my pet."

I stopped at three and kneeled back down. I can smell Master on his shirt as his aroma intoxicated me. The more I breathed the more excited I got for him. I looked up at him, his stern eyes glaring at the game; I realize I want those eyes on me. I rub my head on his leg and lay it down in his lap. I nuzzle my face in his lap hoping for a positive response.

"Slave, what are you doing?" he asked rather harshly.

I lift my head and tried to answer, "Um...I was wondering...um." I could see Master's eyebrow rise in impatience. "Um, I was wondering if Master can take me again," I stuttered in fear. He looked at me and asked,

"Why?"

"Because Master feels so good and I want to cum for him," I answered. He stood up from his seat. He seemed much taller and more intimidating. He turned to the T.V. then back at me.

"The game is almost over. I suppose I could teach you something new," He said but not very cheerfully. He still looked upset about his team losing and I'm afraid he was going to take it out on me. It didn't help that I interrupted his game with my selfish desire.

"I'm going to teach you a thing or two about discipline," He said his eyes narrowed as his hand pulled his belt from the loops of his pants. I knew what it meant as I crawled backwards to keep my distance from him, but only to have him walk closer to me bending the belt in his hands.

"Come here my pet, you have to learn," he threatened. I crawled as fast away from him as I could. I didn't want to feel the harsh punishment on my still sore ass.

"On the table slave, now," he ordered me. Master has been using that table for everything. I didn't want to get back on for this reason.

"I'm sorry Master, I just...," I begged

"I said, 'on the table' slave," he repeated calmly.

"Master please, I'm sorry," I again begged.

"This is why you need to learn discipline, because you think you can do as you please and disobey me at every turn. But I will teach you otherwise. Now, on the table," his voice was calm yet terrifying. I stood up and walked to the table. I gave him my best 'sad puppy dog eyes' to change his mind. He pointed the belt to the table making me realize my failure. I bend over the table and laid my face to the cold surface.

"Arms up," he ordered. I could feel the bottom of his shirt lift up past my ass. He walked to the sink and poured a glass of water.

"Palm up," he demanded. My hand raised up as he placed the glass in my hand.

"Spill no drop or it will be worse," he threatened. I gulped hard as he walked behind me and grazed his fingertips against my sensitive ass, tickling me. I shuddered almost tipping the glass.

"Remember, this is about discipline. Which you lack," he said. A crack of his belt slapped against my extended rear. I screamed from the sudden shock.

"I'm sorry my pet, did I just hear you complain about something I want from you," he teased. I shook my head as he swung the belt again. The cup almost tipped over as I held it sturdy. He chuckled a bit and slapped me again. He bent over to my ear and waited for me to catch my breath again.

"Learn how to control your urges for me. You are here for my pleasure." he stood up and slapped my ass for it's forth ribbon of pain. My fingers cringed around the glass.

"I will take you, when I want you, understand?" Another slam on my ass as I cried out in agreement.

"Oh master please, I'll be good," I begged again. He stopped and looked at me. I turned my head to him and saw a twinkle in his eyes. He pulled me down off the table, landing on the floor, making the glass of water splash all over me.

"Looks like someone made a mess," he teased. I looked up at him again with my puppy dog eyes hoping it will pay off this time. He bent down and wiped the water from my face. He stood up straight and walked to his room. He came back with his jacket and his keys.

"I want you in front of this door on your knees when I come back. Master will have a surprise for you," He said as he walked out the apartment. I've been having the strangest few weeks. And at this moment, would be my first alone. I turned my head to my foreign atmosphere. I stood up from the ground and buttoned my shirt up more. I decide to explore a little. I walked back in his room and I sat on his bed and nuzzled his pillow. His pillow was soft and smelled of him and cigarettes. I sat up and looked around a little. Walking to his dresser, I opened the top drawer. I could see his other boxers and I shuffled through them. "Maybe I could a learn a little about him," I thought to myself. Nothing. The table beside his bed had a drawer as well, so I walked to it and sat on his bed. Opening it, I saw a black book and opened it. The home phone rang as I jumped surprised. I threw the book back in the drawer as a response and ran to the phone. I hesitated, not sure if I should answer, so I let the machine pick it up

"Sla-ave. You better not be snooping. You wouldn't happen to be in my room, looking in drawers would you. Master would be very disappointed in you slave. I'll know if you are," I gulped hard and decided to stay away from his room.

I waited a long time for him. He didn't come back for another hour or so. I wondered if he was mad at me. Maybe he was seeing someone else. Another women. Maybe he will leave me here by myself for the rest of the night. The thoughts were flowing from my worried head. I felt like I was panicking. Then I heard his keys in the door. Delighted I ran to the door and returned to my position. He opened the door and I saw him holding a black bag. If I had a tail it would have been wagging then.

"Welcome home Master," I greeted. Then it struck me. This power he had over me. I could see it in his smile. I felt miserable when he was away and happy when he returned. He petted my head as he walked past me.

"Have you been a good girl, my pet," He asked placing the bag on the table and walking to the couch.

"Yes master," I lied.

"We'll just see about that," he lit a cigarette and walk in his room. My head lowered in fear hoping he wouldn't notice anything.

"Slave, come here," I stood up and walked to his side. He stood at his nightstand that I left opened. I threw the book back in but never closed it. He looked at me with such anger and disappointment, that I couldn't look in his eyes again.

"You lied to me slave," he informed me. I nodded not knowing what to say.

"Come with me," he said walking out the room. I walked behind me but he turned to me and said, "You lost your permission to walk." I lowered to my knees and crawled in shame behind him. He sat on the couch and tapped the ashes in an ash tray. He held the cigarette between his lips and crossed his arms and asked, "Well?"

12