Got A Job Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had forgotten why I was doing this, and I got wrapped up in the act it self, trying to take me over another mountaintop of pleasure. Candy said, "If you can't come, fake it, that will let Kim know to do it too." Now I have only faked an orgasm maybe three times in my whole life. I was so close it was like I was right there and all I needed was just a little push. I grunted and started to get very verbal making it look like I had lost control. "Oh fuck, oh FUCK, NOW, HARDER, HARDER, I'M GOING TO COME, OHHHHH, AHHHH, NOW, NOW NOWWWWWWW."

As I did that Kim began her climax fake or not I did not know but it sure sounded like it was real. When she started in I felt that push and my vagina clasp and pulsed as I hit the top. I came and came hard. Candy had moved to where she could grab both of our breasts and she was working one nipple on each of us. She squeezed them hard and between the pain of that and the pleasure going on between my legs my mind was mush, I finished and I let myself fall backwards on the bed, Kim did the same.

As we laid back we separated and we exposed a good 3-4 inches of cock between us both. Candy moved around and placed her face down there between us, she began kissing me then Kim, licking my clit then hers. Because of our position and our legs in the way it did not give her much access from the side. She shifted around and straddled my head with her legs. She then was able to gain full access to Kim and me from above me like that. I was laying there looking up at candy's vagina, she was actually dripping wet. I could see droplets on her Vulva, I could see droplets on her clit, and I could see her opening full and open. I moved my head upward while at the same time I reached around her and grabbed her by her hips and pulled her down to my face.

Candy began humping my face as she worked on my clit while still being full of the rubber lover in me. I felt movement and realized that Kim was moving away. I figured that because her legs that had been entwined with mine where moving away. Candy's mouth left my clit and I felt pressure on the rubber lover along with slurping going on. I never stopped licking and sucking her as she did this. I knew she must have been playing with the end that came out of Kim and licking it and sucking it the way I like to lick a cock that just came out of a woman. The big difference this time would be that there was no salty taste to mix up the flavor of a woman.

This went on a long time also before Candy either faking it or actually happening climaxed. From the way I could see the opening to her vagina flexing and contracting I believe it was real. Seeing that, along with the movement of the rubber inside and her now rubbing my clit like crazy, to my surprise, I climaxed again. When Candy finished she got up and off of me, she turned around and began kissing me tenderly. I heard someone say, "cut" but we kept kissing. We both moaned, I moaned because of the excitement in me from the tenderness. I don't know why Candy did unless she felt the same kind of excitement.

I felt a lot of movement around us, towels being put on us wiping off the sweat. Candy and I just held each other and moaned as we both slowly came back to reality. Peg came over to the bed and sat down. She said "OK girls that was nice, I'll give you two a few minutes and then we can wrap this up. I want to get Candy and Kim together and well say a little about going shopping tomorrow. That there was no more time left as you all have to get home to your husbands, joke around a bit about having to give it up to them tonight and, oh you girls know what I mean, we'll have you get dressed and you all walk to the door. You kiss, and we'll fade to black.

Tomorrow if Peter wants we could do a thing about the men coming home and maybe a segment of all three of you then coming back the next day to compare notes. Naa, I don't think that would fly, anyway lets finish this one up." Kim said "Hey Peg, could you get a couple fans on us, I don't want to get all sweaty, those lights are a killer today." Peg said "sure and well bring down the air a little, it might get those nipples nice and stiff." We all laughed.

The set cleared and Peg said, "Ok girls start kissing again and Kim remember I need a good hot thing between you and Candy. Oh yea, Linda I want you to use one of the other dildo's to use as you watch, you'll find several in those night stands, there all clean." I laid down on my back again, Candy got on top just as she was when Peg called "cut." Candy started kissing me so I got right back into it with her. I faintly heard Peg say "quite on the set, now action." We kissed for a bit then I felt Kim's face along side of our. Candy turned her face to her and they kissed, then Kim turned her face to me then we kissed.

Kim said, "My turn hope you haven't worn Candy out, I know I sure as hell will." Candy laughed and said "Oh yea, you and what army!" Candy rolled off of me into Kim's arms. They locked together as I moved over to the side and watched. Kim and Candy had locked legs together and ground themselves against each other's thighs. They started slow and after a few minutes they really began to work harder at it. Kim broke the kiss and said "Let's do the cock, I want to do it the way you and Linda did." Candy said "Yea, that was fucking great, you got to try it, it is so fuckin good." They sat up and faced each other. Kim had hold of the big 14-16" rubber cock and she gave on end to Candy as she began to insert her end into herself.

I was so close I could have touched them and the cock. I glanced at the three cameras around the bed all taking different angels I knew I needed to make sure I did not block any of them from their view. It was hot watching them inch closer and closer. I was spell bound as I saw that very long rubber cock disappear into both of them. I could clearly see the side of both opening moving along the cock. It almost appeared to me that the lips of both of them where sucking it inside of them. I knew that it was the pressure that they where giving each other just as it was when I did it with candy, but still.

I brought both of my arms up, crossed them, and began gently touching my own nipples. Doing that sent shivers up and down my spine as I watched. I remembered what Peg wanted me to do so I stopped long enough to turn open the nightstand drawer and I pulled out all three of the rubber cocks inside out of it. I took my time and looked at the size of each. I choose the fastest one and even though it was the shortest, it was huge in with. It had to larger than any man I had ever had and part of me wondered even if I could get it in let alone fuck myself with it.

I turned myself to watch them again; I lifted my left leg up on to the bed leaving my right leg on the floor. Doing this opened myself up very wide indeed. I brought the cock up to my mouth first and got it wet all the time watching the girls grind them selves closer and closer. They reached the point that there was no more cock visible and they where grinding them selves against each other, clit to clit, Vulva to Vulva and belly to belly. I brought my fat lover down to myself and began to pull it into me. I could feel my vagina stretching to take it in; there was no pain or discomfort. The only feeling I received was one of being totally filled.

Once I was able to get the head inside, it was simply a matter of pulling on the balls of this fake cock. I had a real good grip and eased it in. I never felt so full down there in all my life. I rested my back against the headboard as I sat there watching them and fucking myself. I concentrated on their timing as they both moved back and fourth in a very fluid motion. I began to match my own fucking with theirs. Again I had forgotten all about the movie. My eyes where focused on that cock appearing and disappearing between them. I have this thing that really gives me a lot of pleasure when I use something to fuck myself with. I love the feeling I get when a guy pulls his cock all the way out and pauses a moment then inserts himself back inside.

I was now very comfortable with the cock I was using, I was so wet and slick that there was very little effort to pull it out and then pull it back inside of me. I decided to pull it all the way out wait then see if I could pull it back into myself in a fluid motion. My right hand held onto the cock as I sat there, allowing me to use my left to play with my nipples. I heard a popping sound as the cock in me came all the way out. I paused and then pulled it back into myself in one easy motion. The feeling is beyond description. It was just pure heaven.

All three of us where fucking faster and faster, I was getting turned on watching them enjoy their fucking which in turn made my own pleasure increase. I don't know if it was Candy or Kim, All I can say is, one of them said "I'm coming!" and then the other one responded with "Me too." My eyes where closed at this point as I was indulging myself with the pleasure of my own climax building. It was when they both went wild announcing their climax that I went over the edge.

Now I had decided that when I climax I would keep doing the same thing (pulling it all the way out then pulling it all the way back inside.) Normally I would grab hold of my toy and just hold it tight against myself. However this time I wanted to see if I continued the movement would it increase, decrease or would the feeling stay the same. Talk about a hard thing to do. I began to climax when they both announced theirs. My body shook and I kept a fast steady pace now. Pulling it out saying "one, two" then back inside. By now my hole must have been so open that I could hardly feel the pressure any more.

Every time it slid out there was that loud popping sound. I became self-conscious of it and excited all at the same time. My whole body shuddered as I came. I never stopped the movement of my fucking. When I finished my climax and I was sure I was not going to come any more I rested my head back, pulled it out and brought it up to my mouth. It was covered with my juice's I brought it to my mouth and began cleaning it. Kim and Candy had finished also and they both rolled over unhooking them selves from each other's legs.

Kim asked "is that clock on the dresser have the correct time?" I looked over at our alarm clock and said "yes, it is, right now it is almost 3:50 Kim then says "Sorry girls I got to get home and get supper started, Harry will be home from work at 5:30 and I haven't anything out. We'll have to go shopping tomorrow." Candy said "Oh fuck, is it that late already? Mike will be home soon, I got to get out of here also." I watched as they dressed and I finely let my cock go and I put it back inside the nightstand. I was naked and we all walked out of the bedroom set down the hallway set into the front door set. Candy opened the door, and we kissed good-bye, Kim also kissed me as she left.

I said out loud for the microphone to pick up "Shit, I got to get supper ready, Butch is going to kill me if I don't have supper ready when he walks in." I walked back past the cameras and after a few minutes Peg said, "Now fade to black, and CUT, that's a wrap folks you did great girls. Every one grab some lunch, If you girls want, you can call it a day, don't worry, you'll get the full days pay on top of the shot money. I'll let you know about tomorrows shot in the morning, be back here at 9 AM sharp.

I heard that and could not believe my ears, I was being sent home at lunchtime and with pay. I wanted to do something, I dressed, and all the time I was dressing I kept thinking of things to do. One thing I did not want to do was go home. I also decided not to go to the Sex shop, yet I wanted to do something dirty, I wanted to get filled with sperm so when Bill got home I could make him lick and clean my cunt out. I wanted to fill his mouth with sperm.

I walked out to the parking lot got in my car and started to drive, I had no idea where I was going, and I just drove aimlessly. Since it was lunchtime every place I thought of stopping seemed crowded. I came across a bar with an interesting name. It was called "Cock & Tail Rest Stop" I saw about 8 cars in the small parking lot, I pulled in and parked. I got out and smoothed my short leather skirt down and I looked at my nipples through my sheer blouse. I knew I looked Hot, in fact I actually looked Indecent, and that in it self was a turn on for me. I looked at my watch and it was 12:20 I wanted to go inside and see what this place looked like.

I walked through the door and the whole place went quite I saw every man in there turn and look at me as I walked up to the bar. It was not a dark bar however it was not all lit up either. I could hear my heals click on the floor as I walked in, I knew that I was the center of attention, and I loved it.

12