Gotcha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come along now, dry your tears, I don't want you ruining your make up." Wendy voice was soothing, conciliatory; harsh Wendy had gone, soft Wendy was back. Jen looked up to see that she was holding out a tissue which she took and used to blow her nose.

"That's better. Now then. Did you read the file?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jen replied.

"Well, we're meeting with him in an hour or so to discuss out new shipping contract to the Far East. How would you handle it?"

"Well, it seems like S.A.L. have all the infrastructure we need. It's a matter of getting the right price." Jen was keen to show her understanding.

"And how would you get that price, what tactics would you use?"

"I'd... I'd... I don't know, Mistress," Jen admitted.

"No, you don't. That's why I'm the boss and you're on your knees. Don't get up by the way; I quite like you down there for the moment. What you need to do is look at the man, not the company."

"The man, Mistress?"

"Yeah, old Hong's a lecherous sod. All that 'connoisseur of women' nonsense. He's a dirty old man with wandering hands. That's where you come in."

"Pardon, Mistress?"

"You're going to distract him. I'll make sure you're sitting where he can see you and you're going to flirt with him. Nothing to obvious, nothing too vulgar, just make sure he knows what colour panties you're wearing."

"But I'm not wearing any panties, I wasn't given any..." The penny dropped and Jen realised just what she was being asked to do.

"Now you're getting it. You distract him, he'll sign anything I put in front of him and I'll get the deal I want. Comprende?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." Wendy reached down, took Jen by the collar, and pulled her up to her. She lent forward and kissed her deeply; a long, lingering and, above all, sensuous kiss which left Jen quite breathless. It was quite some time before she broke away.

"Now go and get yourself cleaned up and fix that make-up. The bathroom is behind that door."

The bathroom was as opulent as the rest of Wendy's executive suite and had full length mirrors set into the marble walls. Jen, still very shaken, spent a few moments just staring at herself. She knew she had just passed some kind of Rubicon, that she had made a significant step towards accepting her current status. She was still a long, long way from wishing for it but it was certainly the best available option at the moment and, when she was being submissive she saw the softer side of Wendy, the side that seemed genuinely willing to teach her the business, who seemed to care about her. What was it Wendy had said? That one day she would want to serve? Surely that couldn't be. Surely...

With a shake of her head Jen pushed her thoughts to one side. Speculation was all very well but, for the moment she had to deal with the here and now. She had a job to do and the first thing to fix was her make-up. She opened a cupboard above the washbasins to see what was available and inside there was all she could require so she set to work.

When she had finished she looked herself over in the full length mirror and she could appreciate again just how clever Wendy had been with the choice of clothes. She was, superficially, dressed exactly how you would expect the CEO's personal assistant to be dressed, except the skirt was maybe just a touch too short, the blouse just a touch too transparent, and the collar just a touch too suggestive. Sure, she was going to play the tart, but it was an expensive tart, a tart with class, and just the thing to distract a dirty old man like Mr Hong. She'd have him drooling in no time. The challenge before her had lifted her spirits and she determined to do well, not so as to please Wendy, not to avoid further punishment, but to prove herself.

She returned to the office and sat down at her desk. New role or not, there was plenty to get on with, plenty that needed her attention and, if she were to be in meetings all day, then quite a bit of it that couldn't wait.

An hour later a phone call from reception announced that Mr Hong's party was just arriving. Wendy despatched Jen to go and fetch him up to the boardroom. Down in the lobby Jen welcomed Mr Hong and three associates and led them to the lift. Mr Hong was, at first sight, an unimpressive figure. He was short and plump and, Jen guessed, in his late fifties or even older. She had to remind herself of what she knew from the file; this unimposing man had fought his way up to lead S.A.L. and, whilst there was little or no hard evidence, there was plenty of circumstantial evidence to back the rumours that he could be completely ruthless and that his Triad connections were very real. Jen wondered if someone like that would ever fall for something as basic as her flirting with him and was wondering where to start until she realised that he was already addressing his remarks not to her face but to her chest. His eyes, when not fixated on her nipples, would flick from time to time to her neck. Jen wondered what inferences he would draw; when he looked at her neck did he see a choker or a collar, and, if it were the latter, what did he understand by it.

By the time they got to the boardroom Wendy, along with some staff from the legal department, was waiting for them. After the usual introductions they went, not to the boardroom table, but to an area set aside with armchairs and coffee tables. Jen sat next to Wendy and opposite Mr Hong.

Jen was determined to be subtle, it wouldn't do to be too obvious, but she hardly needed to be. Mr Hong could hardly keep his eyes off her and all she needed to do was return his looks with coy smiles. This meant that Jen was able to follow the negotiations, a process she found fascinating. She had never been this close to the centre of power before but, when push came to shove, there wasn't much difference between the haggling that was happening here and the haggling she'd see every weekend at the local flea market. She could feel that they were reaching a crucial stage so she crossed her legs and let her skirt ride up to mid thigh, exposing the lacy tops of her stockings. Mr Hong's eyes nearly popped out on stalks and Jen had to study a file closely to hide her smirk.

At mid-day they broke for lunch and Jen found herself standing with Wendy and Mr Hong as they sipped their pre lunch cocktails.

"That's a fascinating necklace, young lady." Mr Hong was talking to Jen and losing any subtlety he might once have had.

"It's a present from me," Wendy broke in. "A reward for good service."

"Ah, I see," Mr Hong went on, "and who holds the key to that pretty little padlock?"

"Mr Hong!" Jen blushed deeply causing Wendy and Mr Hong to laugh. The question was never directly answered but Mr Hong was no fool and Jen guessed that he would have read a file on Wendy in just the same way that Wendy had read a file on him. Given what Sally had said that morning about Wendy trawling the bars she had to assume that he knew of Wendy's penchant for submissive women and he would assume that she was the latest in line. The only way forward was for Jen to play along, to play that the collar was willingly worn, that she was a consenting pet for Wendy but, in some ways, that made it easier. Pets aren't supposed to take the initiative and she could still flirt whilst being apparently shy and retiring.

They went on in to lunch and, either by accident or design, Jen ended up sat next to Mr Hong. Although he spent most of the meal talking to Wendy, apparently ignoring Jen as a minion unworthy of his interest, it wasn't long before Jen felt his hand groping under the table for her knee. This was it, this was the dividing line. If she pushed his hand away she would be asserting her independence, she would be brushing him off. On the other hand.... She picked up her wine glass to give her something to do, something to distract herself.

Mr Hong's hand was moving slowly, but inexorably up her thigh. She felt her flesh creep as his podgy fingers pushed her skirt aside, reached the tops of her stockings, and moved towards her groin. Every fibre of her body wanted to clamp her legs together, to scream out, to expose him for the old letch he was but she remembered Wendy's instruction to 'let him know what colour panties she was wearing' and, mentally gritting her teeth, she eased her legs apart. That was all the encouragement he needed and his hand slipped between her thighs. After an initial fumble, Jen could guess his surprise at finding no panties in his way, his fingers probed at her vagina, pushing the lips apart, forcing their way inside.

Mr Hong was clumsy and Jen was far from aroused which meant that his probing was uncomfortable, bordering on painful. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, when a particularly clumsy tweak of her clitoris caused Jen to emit a squeak of pain, it was seen as further encouragement and, as far as was possible whilst still maintaining the pretence to the rest of the table that nothing was happening, Mr Hong went at her with renewed vigour.

At last lunch was over. As they got up from the table Jen noticed the bulge in Mr Hong's groin. His clumsy fumbling may have left her totally cold but it had aroused Mr Hong no end. They were on their way back to the boardroom when Mr Hong sidled up to Wendy.

"I find myself a little tense. Perhaps, after we've signed the agreements, your assistant might be able to help? Her pretty little mouth would be just the thing," he leered.

"Of course, Mr Hong, let me arrange it for you. Please excuse us for a moment." Wendy took Jen aside into the ladies toilets.

"Hong wants a blow job, and you're going to give him one," she said as soon as the door was closed.

"Please, Mistress..." Jen was horrified. A bit of flirting was one thing, letting him grope her all through lunch was yet another but this, euch!

"How long ago was it that you were on your knees promising to do anything I ask? Well it starts right here and right now with you giving Hong his blow job. That is an order. You will obey it, this deal means far too much for you to back out now. Need I remind you of the alternatives?"

For a moment or two Jen couldn't say a word. When she'd promised to do 'anything' it had been under pressure from discovering the filth on her computer and, anyway, 'anything' wasn't meant to include giving disgusting old businessmen blow jobs. Her mind was in turmoil, but, at the end of the day, she had no choice in the matter; Wendy had shown the extent and depth of her control.

"Of course, Mistress," she replied at last.

"That's better. Just be grateful he didn't ask to take you up the arse, or would a slut like you have preferred that?" Wendy laughed.

"Mistress!" Jen replied but any discussion there might have been was over and they went back into the boardroom.

The afternoon session was pretty much the same as the morning one. Mr Hong couldn't keep his eyes off Jen and, despite her growing nausea about what was coming, she flirted back. By four o'clock all was done and dusted and, with a flourish of Mont Blanc pens, the papers were signed. Mr Hong got to his feet and went over to shake hands with Wendy.

"A deal well done, Miss McCuskell," He said. "Now, we can't stay long, I have a plane to catch but, before I leave, about my strain relief...."

"Of course, I have a private room which will be perfect. It's just through that door there."

Mr Hong grabbed Jen by the hand and nearly dragged her off to the room. As soon as he entered he locked the door and, unbuttoning his trousers sat down in an armchair. Jen had to stifle a laugh; Mr Hong's power as a businessman was not matched by his anatomy, indeed his aggression in the boardroom may well have been overcompensation. However, that didn't detract from the fact that his penis, however small, was about to go in her mouth. She knelt down before him, took his penis in her fingers with a milking action and played with his glans with the tip of her tongue. Mr Hong was not in the mood for such subtlety. He grabbed Jen's collar either side of her neck and pulled her forward, thrusting himself inside as deep as he would go. Within moments he was panting, and, seconds later the warm salty taste filled Jen's mouth as he climaxed and great gobbets of sperm spurted from his penis. Jen knew what the only allowable option was here so she fought back the vomit reflex and swallowed.

Mr Hong had hardly finished before he was buttoning himself up again. Without a word he stood up, strode to the door and, leaving Jen in a heap on the floor, departed. The door was left ajar and Jen could hear him thanking Wendy as if her services were something handed out at Wendy's discretion. With a sinking heart Jen realised that this was indeed the case and wondered what would have happened had his tastes run to anal sex or God knows what else.

Now that she was alone she knew she should be looking for outs, searching for an escape plan but the door which, at first, had been left ajar had now been closed and when Jen tested it she wasn't surprised to find it locked. So was the only other door to the room, and all the cupboards so Jen helped herself to a glass of water from a decanter on a sideboard and slumped down in an armchair to wait. Twenty minutes later, Wendy entered, a beaming smile on her face.

"That's the Far East distribution sewn up for the next five years and at a very nice price indeed. What did I tell you, play the man, not the company. He was practically coming in his pants he was so hot for you." Wendy was animated, excited. "Men are such fools. He was so keen to get his prick in your pretty little mouth he was signing practically anything, completely ignoring his legal team's advice."

"And was it awful for you?" She mocked. "Did the nasty man stick his hand up your skirt? Did he make you suck him off? Did he come in your mouth? Did you have to swallow? I bet you quite enjoyed it, a dirty little tart like you."

"Please, Mistress," Jen was horrified at the thought, "I could never enjoy that."

"And how about pleasing me? Could you enjoy that?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress?" Jen replied, nonplussed.

"Well, the thought of you gobbling away at Hong's needle dick, not to mention the vast profits today is going to lead to, have left me hot and horny so now it's my turn, I'm going to require your services, right away."

In one smooth movement Wendy slipped down the pants of her trouser-suit and her panties and lay back in an armchair. Jen sighed internally but she wanted to keep Wendy in this good mood so she hurried over and knelt before her. Jen had never performed cunnilingus before but at least she understood the anatomy and could imagine how she would wish it done to her. Slowly, sensuously, she set to work, teasing open the flower of Wendy's vagina, sliding her tongue along the folds of skin, feeling Wendy respond, tasting her juices, moving slowly, never rushing, towards her clitoris. As she did so she felt a twinge of jealousy. Why was it that none of her sexual partners, up to and including Mr Hong, had ever understood about foreplay? Like Mr Hong they had always rushed in, prodding and poking around before she was ready, before she was warmed up, before she was receptive to such treatment. She, on the other hand, was determined to be the best she could be for Wendy and, whatever her feelings inside, would approach her as a true lover.

And what were her feelings inside. Overnight her world had been transformed from that of an independent young woman to that of some sort of sex slave but, and she was surprised to find there was a 'but', through this transformation she had bizarrely been admitted to Wendy's inner sanctum. In her previous role she had not even known that the deal with S.A.L. was about to happen; now she was there as the papers were signed and, more importantly, privy to Wendy's tactics and strategies. There was a bitter irony in the way in which, as she lost her freedom and became 'nothing' she had better access to the world to which she aspired. She'd heard about people sleeping with the boss to get on; in her case it seemed that the way to get on was to become the boss's sex slave.

Mingled in with all this was a sense of pride. She felt like Mata Hari, using her feminine whiles to distract and spy on the enemy; without her the deal would not have gone so well, she had played a part, and an important part, in getting the final price. This, of course, begged the question, how far would she have gone with Mr Hong? The question was moot in this case, the deal was done and Mr Hong had left, but next time, and surely there was going to be a next time, how far would she go? More importantly, how far would she be forced to go? She was realistic enough to realise that she would have no choice. She could even envisage being held down by Fran whilst Mr Hong raped her if that was what Wendy required, and somehow, appalling as this image was, there would still be that sense of pride. Her anus was still bruised and battered from Fran's brutality last night and she could never envisage welcoming such treatment but, somehow, deep, deep inside, in a place she hardly dared admit existed, the very idea caused an illicit tingle.

A sensuous moan from Wendy broke through Jen's reveries and brought her sharply back to the business in hand. Under the steady rhythmic flick of her tongue Wendy's clitoris was hard and swollen, jutting out, inviting more. Jen responded by upping the pressure, she could sense that Wendy was riding some sort of wave and she determined to go with her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Keep it like that, just like that, oooh, harder, harder, yes, yes..." Wendy hissed between clenched teeth. Either side of her head Jen could feel Wendy's thigh muscles tensing and relaxing, this wasn't just one wave but a succession, each one longer and higher than the last until Wendy's whole body seemed to spasm, she twisted this way and that and Jen had to work hard to keep up with her. Wendy uttered a dark, animal cry that, without words, spoke deeply of the lust released within her and, with a final shudder, threw Jen to one side and collapsed.

For a while the two women didn't move, each in her own way exhausted. Then Wendy stood up out of the armchair.

"That's better," she said as she headed for the door. "Now come along, we need to be getting back to the office." Jen followed meekly behind her as they returned to the fifteenth floor. "You're not bad, for a beginner," Wendy continued as they approached the office, "but I got the impression I didn't have your full attention at one point. Have a care, piglet, sloppy work will not be tolerated. Now, get back to your desk, I'm sure you have lots to do." Wendy turned on her heel and strode off towards the bathroom.

The rollercoaster that was Jen's emotions took another steep dive. Only moments before she had been congratulating herself on her part in helping achieve the deal with Mr Hong, and she had been proud that her role, however degrading and demeaning, had been important. Then she had given Wendy an orgasm and all she had got in return was a 'not bad for a beginner', coupled with an admonishment. A simple 'thank you' would have meant so much, surely Wendy could see that, why couldn't she say it? Despondent and deflated, she returned to her desk and the mountain of work waiting there for her.

Wendy reappeared thirty minutes later, having showered and changed her clothes, and she went straight to her desk without another word to Jen. The two women worked in silence until, at seven o'clock Wendy announced that it was time to go. Jen was still unable to shake her deflated mood and was withdrawn and silent. Whether Wendy was aware of this was moot; withdrawn and silent was how Jen was supposed to behave unless it was required otherwise. Her depressed state had turned her into the compliant little mouse Wendy demanded. Meekly she followed Wendy downstairs and into the waiting car.