Gotcha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an exhausted Jen slumped on the floor waiting she was quietly satisfied. How it must have hurt Sally to have to watch Wendy with another woman and, more importantly, with another woman who could make her come like that. 'Yeah, suffer, bitch!' she thought to herself. Her jaw might ache, her backside might still be suffering, but she could still show Sally who was best.

Wendy rolled over and purred. "God you're good, you really know how to do that, don't you? Come up here."

Jen got on the sofa next to Wendy who wrapped her arms around her and cuddled her close. Jen was a little concerned that her mouth was covered with Wendy's juices but Wendy didn't seem to mind and was kissing her long and hard. Eventually she pulled away a bit.

"You're a clever little piglet, aren't you?" Wendy glanced over Jen's shoulder at Sally still knelt by the fireplace. "I think someone's nose is right out of joint. Maybe she'll leave you alone from now on."

Wendy shifted so that there was more room on the sofa for Jen and she didn't need to hold on so tight just to stop Jen from falling off. She leaned down and kissed Jen's breasts, her teeth teasing the nipples. Meanwhile her hands slid down Jen's side to her waist, to her hips, to her groin. As Wendy's fingers slid through the freshly trimmed hair Jen was aware of how much more sensitive she was, how the touch of Wendy's fingers was causing delicious ripples and when Wendy's fingers reached her groin, she opened her thighs to make it easy. Wendy cupped her hand over Jen's mons, her middle finger easing its way inside.

"Ooh, look who's all turned on," Wendy laughed. "It looks like someone quite enjoyed pleasuring me."

Jen blushed, her motives had been survival, getting one up on Sally, trying to put herself back in Wendy's good books but Wendy was right, even if she didn't want to admit it, her body couldn't hide its reaction, there was a definite eroticism to performing cunnilingus and there was pleasure in giving as well as receiving. Just how much pleasure she didn't dare admit to herself, let alone Wendy.

In the meantime the steady circular motion of Wendy's hand was working its magic, and the tension that had built up over the day was being brought to the forefront. Wendy had returned to teasing Jen's nipples with her teeth and Jen would have had to have been made of ice not to respond. Jen could feel her climax starting, nothing in the scale or magnitude of that which she had given Wendy but a very welcome release after a long and difficult day.

"And is little piglet going to come for her Mistress?" Wendy broke off from Jen's nipples and whispered in her ear.

Jen knew that the 'little piglet' should rankle, should annoy her but she felt so good she really couldn't work up the anger.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress.," and, smooth as silk the wave slipped through her, the tension fell away, release had come at last. "Thank you, Mistress, thank you."

The two women lay together basking in the warm afterglow. Neither spoke, neither felt the need, the soft touch of skin against skin was more than sufficient. Jen was vaguely aware that Sally was still knelt glowering in the corner but that was a problem for another day; all she wanted was to relax, drift away, safe in the arms of her lover.

With a start Jen pulled herself up. Safe in the arms of her lover! How could she think that? Her wrists were still fastened behind her back and her 'lover' had spent the day abusing her. Just because she was basking in some sort of post coital glow didn't mean that her situation had changed in any material way. She was still a slave, still the plaything of this woman who ruled her life.

Wendy sensed that Jen's mood had broken, that the soft languorous woman of a few moments before had become tense again. Not that she minded, Jen had made remarkable progress in a very short time; training her was almost too easy, almost too lacking in challenge. She sat up and pressed the bell push that would summon Juanita.

"Right, piglet, it's your bedtime. Come along now, I can't lie around here all night." Juanita arrived to take Jen away. The two women went back down to the basement and Juanita locked Jen in her room. Jen got on her bed, massaging her shoulders; it was all very well Wendy insisting on her having her wrists behind her back all the time but it wasn't too comfortable in the long run. Jen wondered if it would always be like that. More immediately she wondered how long the lights were going to be left on. Sleep would be difficult in their harsh white glare.

Suddenly the door opened, and Jen saw Sally pushed into the room before it was closed again. Sally was still manacled and she stood next to the bed looking sheepish.

"I guess this is Madam's idea of a joke, it looks like I'm your room mate tonight."

"Here, let me get those off you." Jen sat up on the bed and reached round to unfasten the Velcro strips which held the wrist straps together. Thinking furiously she wondered how to play this. Magnanimous would probably be best. Sally was almost certainly still feeling hurt and it would do neither of them any good to replay the row throughout the night. She was still fiddling with the straps when the lights went out and the room was plunged into total darkness. She finished freeing the cuffs and, dropping them on the floor, guided Sally to the bed.

"You had better lie down. There's not going to be too much room for the two of us." Jen added.

Working by touch the two women got under the covers and, forced by the size of the bed, cuddled together.

"I guess you think I'm some kind of a bitch," Sally said once they had settled down.

"Well, yeah, but I guess I would have felt the same way if I were in your shoes," Jen conceded.

"Thanks. I try so hard to hate you but you're really nice."

"I'm just trying to survive. I'm not here by choice," Jen replied. "So tell me, how long have you been with Wendy? What's your story?"

Late in to the night the two women chatted, finding that they had more in common than they thought and, now that she'd got over her jealousy Sally was really helpful, letting Jen in on lots of secrets, ways in which she could avoid trouble. Noticeably she didn't give any clues as to how to escape and, when Jen gently quizzed her on this she ducked the question, claiming that she was in enough trouble already.

At last, dog tired, it was time to sleep. Jen, as a way of putting the seal on their new found relationship reached out and kissed Sally who responded and a simple goodnight kiss quickly turned into something more. It was Sally who broke away.

"Not tonight, Jen, were both far too tired and it's far too late, but thanks, really thanks," Sally whispered.

"You're welcome. Goodnight Sally."

"Goodnight, Jen."

Wrapped in each others arms, the two women drifted off to sleep.