Graduation and... Ch. 25

Story Info
Lois and Dennis share passion at home.
2.6k words
4.59
31.9k
00

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The phone was ringing when Lois and Dennis returned to her house after enjoying a delicious pizza.

Lois answered it. "Yes," she said, "he's here. No. He's been no problem. Goodness, no. I was glad I could help out. You want to talk with him?" She gestured to Dennis. "It's your parents."

Dennis took the phone and heard his mother's voice.

"They're having a great time," Dennis told Lois after he finished the call. "I'm glad. They needed to take a vacation for a while, now."

"I'm glad they're having a good time," Lois said. "It certainly has been a rather pleasant experience for me, too!" she thought, and a soft shudder of delight swept through her.

They went upstairs to their respective rooms. Dennis slipped into a pair of pajamas, then went into the bathroom. He finished getting ready for bed, then he walked down the hallway to the master bedroom. The door was slightly ajar, so he looked through the gap. Mrs. Tillman was slipping on a white nightgown. He swallowed hard. Watching her lovely body disappear under the soft white cotton garment made his groin tighten. He pushed the door open silently, and stepped into the room. "That's really a pretty nightgown," he said softly.

Lois turned quickly. "Dennis! You startled me!" she gasped.

"Watching you put that nightgown on was really something," Dennis said. He walked across the room, pulled her into his arms, and covered her mouth with his.

Lois leaned back and looked at him, her face flushed, when the kiss ended. Excitement was already rushing through her.

Dennis reached into the scooped neck of her nightgown and cupped a firm breast, thumbing the already-erect nipple.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Lois groaned as she felt her legs go rubbery. "Come on." She took his hand and led him to the bed, then turned and went into his arms again. They kissed once more, tongues lashing, sparks of passion flying between them.

When the second kiss ended, Dennis helped Lois out of her nightgown, then he got out of his pajamas, and they found themselves lying on the bed, next to each other. His hands immediately started roving over her, inflaming her, drawing soft groans of delight from her.

"I'm getting spoiled," Lois thought, "I haven't been loved this often, or this well, for ages."

Dennis rolled atop her, and his rigid shaft slid between her legs and into her humid opening.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Lois groaned, "Yesss! Do it, lover!! Do it!!!"

His hips began to move, each movement thrilling them more. Her hips rose to meet his thrusts. Dennis might have gotten a late start in the field of sex, but he was learning fast.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yessssss!!!!" Lois groaned softly, then she gave up fighting the urge to cry out in delight. "I'm...I'm commminnngggg!!! Dennisssss!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!"

Dennis's probing shaft plunged in and out, each stroke more fantastic for Lois than the last. Finally, he felt his eruption begin. "Me...tooooo!!!" he groaned as he spewed his seed into her.

Lois covered his mouth with hers, muffling his groans of joy. Her own orgasm had begun to ebb and, for the first time, she was able to savor the sensation of his warm juices splattering her insides. It felt good, so good, that another tremor of bliss shook her. Finally, Dennis lay still, cushioned atop her, her breasts pushing into his chest.

They lay in each other's arms for quite a while. Lois felt Dennis's erection soften and slip from her, then she felt a tickle as their mixed juices seeped from her body. Before either of them knew it, they were asleep.

Lois awoke in the morning, delighted to be cuddled against Dennis's warm body. "Good morning, Dennis" she said.

Dennis' eyes flickered open. "Good morning?" He looked around. "Is...is it morning already?"

Lois nodded. "It is such a delight to wake up with you here, next to me," she told him. "I'm getting entirely too used to this," she mused. "I'm really going to miss it when he goes home."

Dennis kissed her. "I...I gotta go to the bathroom," he said. He climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When he got back, he laid back down in bed and smiled at Lois.

"My turn," Lois said. She stretched, enjoying the way Dennis gazed at her as she did, then she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She did what she had to do, then she decided to take a shower. She turned on the water and examined herself in the mirror over the vanity while she waited for the water to get hot enough.

"Last night was so delicious!" she mused. "God, every night has been delicious since I stopped being so foolish and let Dennis into my bed!" A thrill coursed through her as she remembered. God, life with Dennis could be wonderful! Or would it?

She thought about what having a relationship with the young man could mean. There would be problems, there was no way to avoid facing that face. She was more than twice his age and wasn't able to have kids. What if he wanted to have children? He had the right to expect that.

Lois hugged herself. She couldn't believe she was having fantasies about having a long-term relationship with Dennis, a teenager. On the other hand, the thought of giving him up caused her considerable pain. And what about her relationship with Doreen Ingalls? She and Doreen had been lovers for almost a year. Could she give that up? Her life kept getting more and more confusing and troubling.

She opened the glass door of the shower, stepped inside, and felt the stinging spray pelting her body. She kept thinking about herself and Dennis. When he was her age, she'd be sixty-three. Would he want her as much then as he did now?

Lying in bed, Dennis heard the shower running. Quietly, he slipped into the bathroom and enjoyed the indistinct view of his lover's naked body moving through the pebbled glass of the shower doors. As he watched, he quickly became turned on. He'd read about making it in the shower and the idea intrigued him. He could't get enough of seeing Mrs. Tillman naked and, even if they didn't get it on, they could at least have fun.

Lois, unaware that Dennis was watching her because she had her back to him, was soaping herself. She worked the lather into her skin and stood, her head back, her eyes closed, under the driving spray.

His erection, sticking out in front of him like a divining rod aimed exactly in the direction of what he wanted, the young man silently slid the shower door open and stepped in.

When the door opened, Lois felt a rush of cool air, then hands began to slide over her soapy flesh, and something very warm and hard began pressing between her buttocks.

"Dennis!!!" she exclaimed when the young man pulled her against him. He squeezed her soap-slick breasts and pushed his hard shaft between the cheeks of her ass. It felt good, incredibly good!

Dennis hadn't realized how exciting this would be. Mrs. Tillman's nipples jutted between his fingers as he massaged her breasts, and murmurs and groans of delight came from her, announcing the rush of passion she was feeling at his hands, passion that was taking control of her body. He thrust his hips forward, driving his erection deep into the cleft between her buttocks, his movements facilitated by her body's soapy covering. His lovely companion responded by pressing her hips back against him.

"You're making me crazy, Dennis!" Lois moaned. "God! The minute you touch me, I have to have you!"

"I need you, too," Dennis whispered in her ear.

"Let's get dried off and go out to the bed," Lois said. The swollen fleshy tube prodding insistently between her buttocks, teasing her anus, tantalizing her vagina, was turning her insides to jelly. She needed it inside her!

"Bend over," Dennis said, and Lois did. The tip of his cock plowed between her puffy lips and touched her clit. She grabbed the faucets to steady herself. He was entering her, the wedge-shaped, purple head of his swollen organ was spreading her vaginal opening, slowly invading and filling her, delighting her.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Dennisssssss!!! That's fabulous!!!" Lois groaned. She couldn't believe this was happening!

Dennis grabbed her hips and continued to piston his shaft into her. The view he had was wonderful, her gracefully curved back arched in front of him and he loved the feel of her bottom slapping against his thighs.

Lois began stroking her clit. As she did, she felt Dennis's throbbing shaft punching in and out of her. It was too much. "Dennisssss!!!!" she groaned, "I...I...I'm...Oh, God!!! I'm comminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Meeeeee, toooooooooooo!!!!!!!" Dennis cried. His hands dug into her hips as he hosed her insides with his scalding fluids.

Eventually, they slid to the floor of the shower and sat there, leaning against the wall next to each other.

"You are amazing!" Lois told the young man. Her chest was still heaving.

"You aren't too bad...yourself," he panted. His breathing hadn't settled down, yet.

They finished their shower, put on robes, and went down to the kitchen. Dennis straightened up the den while Lois started breakfast. After they ate, they went back upstairs to get ready for the day.

A little later, Lois, still nude, sat in front of her dressing table mirror, combing her hair. Dennis, also nude, wandered around the bedroom behind her. He paused in front of her open lingerie drawer.

"This stuff is neat!" he commented. He reached in and touched the dainty underthings. "This stuff is really sexy."

Lois felt herself blushing. "I...I bought those things years ago, but I...I hardly ever wear them," she murmured. "I was saving them for, you know, special occasions."

Dennis looked at the drawer more carefully. It looked like there was something under the neatly folded items. He reached under the silky things. Whatever was there felt rubbery, almost fleshy. He grasped it and took it out. It was a fake penis! A dildo! Mrs. Tillman had a dildo!

"What's this?" he asked.

Lois turned, looked, saw what he had in his hand, then felt herself flushing. "It's...ah...I...um..." she stammered. She'd purchased the device at Doreen's urging.

"Do you ever use this?" Dennis asked. He started toward her, holding the fake cock in his hand.

"Um...I...um..." Lois stammered. She felt ashamed. What must he think of her? How could she explain her ownership of the device to him?

Dennis examined the dildo carefully, found the switch, and turned it on. The ersatz penis began to vibrate and get warm. "Oh, wow, this thing is wild!" he said, gripping the penis replica. "What's it feel like?" The device had really piqued his interest. Holding it by its base, he reached out and placed the buzzing tip against Mrs. Tillman's nipple.

Lois gasped as erotic thrills burst through her. She hadn't expected this and found it delightful. A moan escaped from her lips and she leaned back against Dennis. She began to feel mushy inside as the young man moved the device from one breast to the other.

"Let's...let's go over to...to the bed," Lois stammered, finding it more than a little hard to talk. It was even harder to walk, but Dennis helped her and soon she was lying on the bed, with the young man kneeling next to her.

The young man tormented Lois's rigid nipples with the device until she was so turned on she was breathless, then he moved the insistently whirring machine across her belly and into her pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Lois groaned, parting her legs. This was wonderful!

Ever so slowly, Dennis swept the dildo over his panting lover's vagina, parting lips slick with the juices of excitement, then up again, bringing cries of elation from the gorgeous woman as the vibrating teaser hit her erect clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried, "Oh, God, Dennis, that feels so good!!"

Dennis returned the head of the dildo to her quivering opening and began to press it slowly into her. More thrills raced though Lois. The buzzing device was driving her wild and the fact Dennis was wielding it made the whole situation even more thrilling.

Dennis was enjoying it, too. Mrs. Tillman's moans and excited writhing had given him a raging hard-on. He was tempted to toss the dildo aside and plunge himself into her, but he didn't. Slowly, he guided the sex toy in and out of her body, watching with delight as her vagina swallowed it, and her hips rose and fell. He found the sight of the fake cock sliding in and out of her tremendously stimulating.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Dennnnnnissssssss!!!!!" Lois moaned, her back arching, hoisting her hips off the bed. "I'm so close!!!! I'm so close!!! Oh, God, Dennis!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!"

Dennis dropped across Mrs. Tillman's body and buried his head in her crotch. His tongue began lashing her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Lois screamed, "Too good!!! Oh, God, Dennis, tooo gooooddd!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!"

When Lois began to quiet, Dennis pulled the fake cock out of her, tossed it on the bed, then he climbed on top of her and plunged his painfully erect cock into her. He was so turned on that after a just a few strokes he was pumping his hot juices into her.

Lois felt Dennis's hot cream splattering against her insides, then she shuddered as another orgasm exploded. "Dennnnissssss!!! Dennnnissssss!!! Oh, God!!! Oh,God!!! Dennnnnissssss!!!!!" she cried, clutching at him.

After they finished, Lois and Dennis lay in her bed. Dennis began to kiss her neck and shoulders and tingles began to spread through Lois yet again. "Ohhhhhhh!!!! Dennis!!!" she groaned. He kept her turned on all the time! His hands began moving lightly over her, sending rapture rippling through her once more.

He sucked her nipples until they stood up, stiff and straining; then his hands, lips, and tongue trailed fire down her body, through the forest of her pubic hair, onto the excitement-slick lips of her vagina.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Lois cried, her back arching, her hips thrusting upward, off the bed, once again. She couldn't stop, not now!

Dennis, too, was alive with need. He slid up on top of her and was overjoyed when his cock slid between her legs, and directly into her warm cavern. He lay still for a few moments, luxuriating in the damp warmth that surrounded his cock. He felt his lover's rigid nipples pressing into his chest. He covered her lips with his and felt her tongue probe into his mouth.

"I need you, Dennis!" Lois murmured, licking his ear. "Take me! Now!" Her hips began moving, sending joyous feelings sweeping through her.

Their bodies strained, flesh rubbing flesh, giving and taking, seeking the ultimate in pleasure. Each partner could feel now-familiar sensations building and growing as they neared their bursting point.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna come again!!" Dennis groaned, feeling the spasms begin deep in his body, knowing he was about to unleash his seed.

"Yessssss!!!" Lois replied. Her peak, too, was near. She pulled his head down and covered his mouth with hers. When his hot cream began spurting into her she experienced an explosion of unbearable joy and another orgasm shook her. She couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did and knew she never wanted it to stop.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. Lois hugged Dennis against her. "God!" she thought as she clung to him. "What am I going to do when he goes home? How am I going to survive?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers