Grammy's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still keyed up from the tender kiss Grammy had awarded me that morning, and remembered the lip contact we'd had last night. My wet-dream also bothered me, there was something there that I couldn't quite put my finger on. What I did know was that Grammy had me well-aroused and the longer I was here, the better she looked. It never crossed my mind that, as a teenager, my hormones were raging madly, my testosterone levels were at peak and any woman, whatever her age or ability was mating material. And Grammy had me all to herself.

We had a good supper and lounged outside again, the air was still, as if holding its breath and watching us, but it was still very chilly. We enjoyed the warmth of the sun in contrast to the coolness of the snow-covered ground and watched some late geese heading south. We talked of little things, but I was getting all keyed up, the closer it got to bed time. Just after dark, we watched the moon come up, low on the horizon then I mentioned that I hadn't even thought of watching any of my usual TV programs.

"I used to like to watch Johnny Carson, but I haven't watched it since that funny looking Italian took it over," Grammy noted.

I didn't quite understand until I realized that she was talking about Jay Leno.

"Well," I laughed, "Letterman 's almost as good as Carson was."

"Well," she smiled up at me, "I'll turn him on when you come to bed and we can watch the show together."

I hadn't expected a repeat of last night, but I guessed that with Grammy, it was now part of the deal. I suddenly gasped, I'd forgotten to breathe and had to get a fast one. Grammy looked up at me in amusement as I realized that my cock was stiffening in anticipation. She gently patted my thigh, leaving her warm hand on it. It was almost like what Rochelle used to do, her mark of possession only with Grammy, I didn't mind, it just made me hornier.

Damn, I thought, what kind of a pervert gets turned on when his Great-Grandmother touches his thigh? I was eager to get to bed, though, and waited quite impatiently for Grammy to bring it up -- and it wasn't long in coming. She soon rubbed her sweatered arms and stood up looking out into the flat countryside. I stood up with her, standing just behind her, draping an arm over her shoulder.

"I think I've had enough cold, Sweetie, I think I'll go snuggle in my warm bed," she smiled, "I think I'll take a shower and hit my pillows, what about you?"

"It sounds like the best idea yet," I smiled turning a little pink as I thought of Grammy's nice curves.

It didn't take long. I was soon walking into Grammy's room in a fresh set of shorts and no tee shirt. She smiled as she saw me, she was already in bed. The main lights were already off and she was on the far side of the bed. I wouldn't have to reach over her to turn off the light. She threw the covers back to let me in and I saw that the TV was on the local NBC channel. We didn't speak, I just got in bed.

We watched the Letterman Show with Grammy snuggled on my arm, lying partly on my shoulder and partly on my chest. She felt good, so soft and cuddly. The scent of her clean hair gentle on my nose. Her hand crept into my shorts and onto my semi-stiff cock.

"Um-m," she hummed approvingly, "almost as nice as last night.

So she had gotten some of me last night. I gave in and rolled to face her, running my hand up under her short nightgown and up her thigh feeling her taut muscles, overlaid by her baby-soft, smooth skin. Touching her skin felt like touching a baby's, so tender and yielding. As she faced me, her eyes closed dreamily, she moaned quietly, gasping as I touched her naked pussy -- she wasn't wearing panties!

"You like it, honey?" she whispered, her hips rising to meet my hand.

I didn't say anything, just slid a finger up and down her wrinkled pussy lips. I wondered how many cocks had been in it in her lifetime, realizing that it didn't matter, I just knew that I wanted mine in there, too.

"It got so nice and hard last night," she murmured, "and I wanted it, baby," she gasped as I pressed the finger into her. She was still a little dry.

"I'm an old lady," she smiled up at me, "I don't get as slick as I used to . . . the Vaseline's on the night stand."

I looked over and finally spotted the tiny little jar under the lamp.

"Here, hand it to me."

She slipped out of her nightgown as I reached over and got her the little jar. She cracked it open and quickly smeared a little into her aging cunt. Just watching her do that got me even stiffer and I hurriedly slipped out of my shorts. She pushed me onto my back gently and, taking a hand towel from under her pillow, wiped her hand off then stroked my shaft up. Sitting up, she reached in her mouth and pulled out her dentures, then bent over my cock, slurping my cock-head into her mouth. I gasped as she licked and suckled. Rochelle had always used a lot of teeth on me, but Grammy had none and it felt absolutely wonderful.

"Darn Vaseline tastes awful," she giggled, "so I like to do head the old-fashioned way."

She bent again to her pleasure, tonguing the rounded head of my helmeted warrior. I gasped in pleasure as she stroked my shaft and suckled on my cock-head.

"Oh, God, Grammy!" I gasped again, "God, that is so good!"

I made an indecisive move to grab her head, but I stopped. Rochelle had liked me to control her head as she sucked me off, but my Grammy wasn't Rochelle. Finally, I couldn't help myself and gently wrapped my fingers in her hair. Her bare gums felt wonderful, there were no teeth to scrape my tender skin and it gave my cock more room.

"Yes, Baby!" she moaned letting me go for a second, "show your Grammy how you like it! Fuck my face, Baby!" she grunted, sucking my cock back between her toothless gums.

I tightened my grip and pulled her head as if I was pulling on a horse's reins, shoving my cock deep as I searched for her tonsils.

"Mm-m-m-mph-h-h," she gagged a little, so I let up.

She didn't come up and only forced her face farther into my crotch. She swallowed, taking me in completely. The exquisite pressure of her gulping throat almost sent me over the edge.

"Oh, God, Grammy!" I gasped, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Here I cum!!"

She backed off a little, pulling me out of her gulping throat. The slight movement was enough and I let out a long, low growl as I gripped her hair tight and blasted my cum into her slurping lips. Grammy's tongue teased the flared ridges of my bulbous head, coaxing more and more cum out of me. I gasped as if doused with cold water and gave her everything I had in me, sending squirt after squirt of my hot cum into her gulping mouth.

"Grammy!" I squealed sounding like a little boy all over again.

Her toothless mouth was the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt. She was so good. I gasped and kept cumming as she suckled my hot cock and swallowed, the point of her tongue digging in my cum slit, slurping as much of my cum as she could out of it. She squealed several times, never letting my cock out of her mouth and I could see her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Oh, Grammy!" I gasped, "Oh, God, that is so fucking GOOD, Grammy," I dropped heavily back on the pillow.

"Oh-h-h, baby! You taste really, really good," she dropped her head on my thigh and sighed, "you really got my heart going, too," she panted, "made me cum just having your cock in my mouth. Um-m-m . . ."

She smiled a cum-dripping smile up at me, baring her toothless gums. She frowned as her hand roamed under the cover. I felt something under my hip and pulled out her bottom dentures, handing them to her. She smiled and said thank you as I felt the other one under my foot.

"Here ya go, Gram," I brought it up to her searching hand.

"I was just so excited, I threw them all over, didn't I?" she giggled.

I pulled her up to me in answer, hugging her tightly and kissing her wrinkled cheek. Her hand caressed my cum and saliva slick cock, smiling into my eyes.

"Got another one for me, Baby?" she smiled hopefully.

"I got as many more for you as you can handle, Grammy," I grinned, "just give me a few minutes, because I want to make real love with you . . . hon -- honey," I smiled hesitantly.

She giggled and scrunched her shoulders.

"You can call me, honey, or baby, or lover," she whispered, "I've always considered you my handsome boy," she gave a long sigh, "my loving baby, my lover-to-be."

"Yes-s-s," I sighed.

I was 18 and she was 85 and I never considered how long this affair would last. We lay snuggling for a long time, the TV nothing but a background noise as I held her close and nibbled on her soft wrinkles, her hand caressing my cock. I explored her loose, aged pussy. She got wetter and I worked two then three fingers into her, whipping the Vaseline and her cream into a froth. She cried out several times, cumming on my stiff fingers.

"You're so good," she moaned, "so very good."

If you know teenage boys, you know it never takes us long to get another boner and my rooster was soon standing at stiff attention and ready to crow again. Grammy lay back, enjoying my finger work, her hand on my cock, all but forgetting about it.

"Are you ready for me, Honey?" I whispered in her ear.

She swung her head to me in surprise.

"Really?" she squealed, "already?"

I answered her questions by pulling her thighs apart and rolling onto her, locating and planting my cock firmly in her sweetly soft pussy. She cried out in delight as she felt my stiff joint slipping into her.

"A-ah-h-h, GOD!!" she cried out, her hips jerking up, shuddering as she impaled herself on my stiffly ramming cock.

Backing up, I thrust into her again, her legs jerking up and hooking her ankles behind my butt cheeks. She cried out, wordless in her delight and lust.

"Damn, Grammy," I husked, "you're so damn tight," she felt damn tight.

"Oh, baby," she whimpered, "you're just so . . . big!"

She was tight. Not even Rochelle was this tight . . . and she was still a young woman. Grammy just burbled wordlessly as I plowed her graying furrow, sobbing as she humped back into me slowly, her hips rising to meet mine like a slow wave swell. She was a wonderful fuck and I plunged my cock into her again and again, getting ever more confident and self-assured with each stroke. This was no longer my Grammy -- this was a woman and Rochelle didn't even compare to this woman under me. This was a hot and ready woman whose cunt I filled over and over and over. This was a tight, hot-cunted woman who took over my entire world as the exquisite pleasure rose in my cock.

Grammy cried out again, babbling and sobbing, her soft hips jerking and slamming up into me as she strained to pull deeper into her as she came. I slammed stiffly into her as she stiffened again, feeling her cunt-grip tighten and squeeze me hard, almost milking my cock. As I eased back, her hips rose up, slamming up to meet mine as she became increasingly more frantic. Her sobbing babbling was punctuated by her high-pitched cries of delight and my low grunts of lust as I pounded harder and harder into her small, seemingly frail body. I guess Grammy wouldn't have lasted as long as she had if she'd actually been that weak because she met my driving hips thrust for thrust.

"Oh-God-Oh-God-Oh-God!" she cried out, "Oh-God! Oh, Gaw-wd-d!" pulling me tight into her with her pounding heels, holding herself pinned against me as she came hard.

I tried to pull out and drive in again, but she came up with me as I pulled back. I couldn't shove into her until she released her gripping legs. As she fell back, still trembling and shaking, I did a few more jack-rabbit thrusts into her before digging my toes into the bedding and trying to push all of myself into her -- and unloaded. I gave a long, hoarse, rasping cry as I felt my balls spasm and my hot cum jetted into her tightly gripping, barren pussy. She gasped and came again, her eyes rolling up in her head as she felt my cum blasting into her. With a quick back-up, I jammed back into her, shooting another hot load into her.

"A-ah-h-hungh!!" she grunted, cumming again.

I mumbled wordlessly, grunting and snorting as I came again and again, feeling Grammy gasping and babbling as her hips rocked under me, cumming again and again. After a while she lay still, caressing my back as I throbbed emptily into her. My toes gradually slid down the bedding until I had my full-weight on her soft body. As my orgasmic tension eased and I slowly went soft, my cock throbbing and squirting little pulses of cum into her.

"Oh-God!" she jerked, cumming gently, "my God, Baby," she moaned, "my good God, that was so good," she gave a deep, heartfelt sigh of contentment.

"God, Grammy," I sighed, "I've never had a woman like you, before."

She grinned up at me her eyes laughing.

"Well, just how many women have you had, young man," Grammy giggled.

"Not very many, I guess," I chuckled ruefully.

"Well," she paused, "judging from the way you did me, I would willingly swear that you've had hundreds, sweetheart," she lay under me chuckling and caressing my back, "you are good, Baby, just plumb good."

I wiggled my hips, gyrating my soft cock in her sloppy pussy and she gasped and stiffened under me, cumming once again.

"God! Yes you are," she sighed, "yes you are," she groaned and brought her hands under my biceps, "how about letting me go, Honey, these old bones can't take much more of your weight, much as I hate to let you go. Darn, you feel good lying there."

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled and rolled off her.

"Ah-h-h," she sighed, "you're so good to me," she heaved a deep sigh, "I just wish I wasn't so darn old."

"You're my Great-Grandma," I grinned down at her, "Great-Granda's don't get old."

"Thank you, Baby," she laughed.

She lay in my arms, gently caressing my chest, laying soft gentle kisses on my neck and shoulders, her long graying hair cascading across my shoulder and arm. I lay in a slight daze, not just because I had cum, but because the woman oozing my cum from between her wrinkled pussy lips was my great grandmother. Her warm, saggy breasts moved slightly against the side of my chest, a feeling I thoroughly enjoyed as I lay there. She had been a wonderful lay, but with my young age and inexperience, any woman was a wonderful lay.

Those few days before we got over-run with family were sheer heaven for us. Grammy came out to the barn when I brought the calves in and I helped her up into the hayloft and re-lived an experience she said she'd had with one of the local boys, before he'd gone off to Korea -- now dead and gone all these years. We picked straw out of our underwear the rest of the day until we showered and went to bed.

Grand-Uncle Alvin came by with Grand-Aunt Rose for coffee and sweet corn cakes and said that Grandpa Daniel would be home by the afternoon of Christmas Eve. We went to bed immediately after he left, wanting to make up for the time we wouldn't have together. Three days later everybody started arriving for the Christmas celebrations and we had campers and inside house guests and uncles and aunts in and out of the house and smaller kids running around looking at cows and over-feeding the calves in the barn and just generally giving us no privacy at all. The only caresses and kisses we shared were the chaste kisses and caresses of a great grand-mother and her great grand-son.

We tried to get together a number of times, but never managed it again. I wanted to stay when my folks headed back, but Grammy wouldn't hear of it. She said that school was much more important and it would be a shame if I threw all that over, much as she'd like me to. Besides, I'd given her some wonderful memories and hoped that she'd given me some at least half as good. So I left, sneaking a long, loving kiss very early the morning of our departure.

The following summer, she and Grandpa Daniel moved in with Grand-Uncle Alvin and Grand-Aunt Rose. He was unable to do much any more and they had no room for me so I couldn't stay for long. The girls I dated after that seemed pretty bland and vanilla. She passed away before the following summer and Grandpa Daniel, whom we'd been expecting to kick the bucket for a long time back, outlived her by another year. By then I was weapons systems officer on an aircraft carrier in the Navy. However I will never forget her and the memories we made . . . well, if hers were half as wonderful as mine, she must have had some good ones. I wasn't a virgin when I bedded her, but I almost felt as if I was.

❣ ❤ ❣

12