Gramps' Legacy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

Once, after he had come in her pussy a few times, when he was done, he had extracted the gag. Expecting him to push his cock into her mouth for cleaning she left it open. Instead, he used the damp fabric to wipe their discharges off his member and shoved it back into her waiting mouth, laughing at the expression of distaste which flashed across her face. "Hah! Didn't like that one, huh. I'll have to remember that, and do it some more."

The next time he had shoved the panties into her cream filled cunt and stirred them around inside her, soaking up his cum before returning the garment to her mouth. "Mmm, I bet that tasted good. You better suck all the cum outta them you can. We won't be eating until I get you home."

After that, even though he experienced a climax each time, there was no discharge of semen. Earl had laughed at that. "Goddam, girl, looks like you fucked me dry. That must be some talented pussy you got there. When I tell the guys what you did, I'll be able to charge them three or four times what I got for your ma. C'mon now, suck me clean; get your cunt juice off me. I don't want to smell like a pussy."

Five or six hours later, she couldn't tell, but it was just after sundown, at that time of day when it's dark out, but the sky still looks blue, they had pulled off the X-way and made their way into a quiet residential neighborhood.

Eileen couldn't tell anything about where they were. Unable to see any road signs, there wasn't enough traffic for her to get any sense of where they might be. Except for the frequent turns, they could have been driving to a farm for all she knew.

Earl was driving slowly when she felt the van suddenly turn, and drive over a small bump; a few seconds later, another bump and it stopped. She heard Earl get out, then the back door opened and he was pulling her feet towards him. "Come on, bitch; time to show you to your new work room," was all he said to her. He led her through a crowded garage and into a dirty kitchen. Immediately, she recognized the house where she had been raised. Without a word, he directed her to the stairway leading to the cellar.

When they got to the bottom, he dragged her by the arm to a locked room, which was new to her. Inside was a double bed, positioned in the middle of the room. Without saying a word, he pulled a jackknife from his pocket and cut her dress at the shoulders so it fell around her feet. Her bra was quickly dispatched the same way. Roughly, he pushed her onto the bed and positioned her, on her back, in the middle of the bed.

After tying her hands and feet to the corners of the bed, he pulled out the gag and tossed into the pile of clothes. "Time for some more payback, Weenie."

He pulled some pillows on the bed under her head and pulled out his cock. "I dare you to bite me," he said, brandishing his knife. "I'd just love a reason to slice up that pretty face of yours. Where you're gonna wind up, they don't care if you look like Godzilla, as long as you're white." He shoved his 4-inch boner into her mouth and began to fuck her face.

By this time, his balls had produced a small amount of new cream, and just before he climaxed, he pulled out of her mouth and aimed his mini-monster so his spend was deposited between her nose and her upper lip. With a grin he got up and left the room, without saying a word.

She had no way to keep track of time. Sometimes Earl was gone for what seemed like hours, sometimes he was back in a few minutes. When he came down with food , Eileen had to cooperate and fuck him first, before she could eat. After he fed her, she had to endure another fuck, often, in her ass.

Her only gauge of time was her bodily functions. She recognized that she was being fed twice a day, barely enough to maintain her daily bowel routine.

Earl's care in that regard was the only time he showed any trace of kindness. When she needed to empty her bladder, he would hold a urinal for her; for her daily BM, he placed a disposable bed pad under her to catch her stool. After her BM, he would loosen one leg and half turn her onto her side and clean her up with baby wipes, and replace the pad with a clean one.

Twice, Earl brought someone down to see her. Both of them were encouraged to play with her tits and finger her cunt, but, although they both offered Earl money, he wouldn't let them fuck her. He did, however, let them use her mouth, forcing her to blow them, for which they did pay.

On what she figured was her sixth or seventh day in the cellar, Earl came in, quite agitated. He loosened her hands and feet, then pulled her into a sitting position, on the edge of the bed. He retied her hands, then slipped what can only be described as a sleeveless smock over her head.

He forced her to her feet, the first time she had been vertical in a week. She felt weak as a kitten and nearly fell, but he caught her and pushed her to the door and stairway.

"Come on, cunt! We gotta get out of here. You being missing is on the local TV. It's time to take you to my contact in Chicago; from there, you'll probably wind up in some Asian whorehouse, where they'll sell your ass for a dollar and give you a dime.

"You'll be a right popular fuck, until you get AIDS or something, then they'll put you on a cart and drive you around to the labor camps, where they'll rent you out for a quarter and give you a dime for every five men you fuck. Or, if you're lucky, you'll get to star in some of their porn movies. They just love to gang bang white women, especially by two and three men at once"

He shoved her into the back of the van and tied her feet. "A word to the wise, cunt; keep quiet and stay alive. Kapeesh?" Eileen nodded, feeling really afraid for the first time since she had been grabbed. Earl slammed the door shut and went around to get in the driver's seat. Ten minutes later, she realized they were back on the X-way, headed West.

Earl had really missed his breakfast fuck; after all, having her pussy available whenever he wanted it had got him into the habit of just taking what he wanted from her, when he wanted it. His balls were feeling heavy with their cumload and all he could think about was that available pussy, or ass, or...he had a thought of what would be the ultimate insult to a woman. He laughed and pulled into the Pembroke rest plaza when they got there.

As usual, he parked away from the other cars so the noise, if any, wouldn't be noticed. He didn't get out of the van, but made his way back to Eileen, over the equipment and baggage he had thrown into it before they left.

He turned her on to her stomach and pushed her smock up to her shoulders, exposing her tied hands. He pulled her up on to her knees and forced his cock into her hands ordering her to grip him tightly and started fucking them.

"C'mon, you cunt bitch, hold me tight, or would you rather I do this to your tits, so I can come all over your face?" he growled. Given that as an alternative, she tightened her grip as much as she could, and sure enough, in a dozen strokes, he was spritzing all over her back.

"Goddam, that felt good. Hope you enjoyed the cum shower, Weenie. I'm gonna really miss you. Having you to fuck this past week has really been fun, but with the Feds looking for you, you're just too dangerous to keep around."

He pulled out of her grip and turned her over, to shove his cock in her mouth. "Clean me up, girl, so we can be on our way." With a feeling of dread sinking into her stomach and soul, Eileen used her tongue to swipe around his organ and pulled back. Earl saw the resignation in her face and laughed, returning to the front of the van.

She found the bouncing and rolling around in the back tiresome, and there weren't any windows, so, with no distractions, and no knowledge about the future to use to make plans, she started to fall asleep. Then she heard a voice.

"Eileen, Eileen, can you hear me? This is Will."

"Will," she muttered, then she heard, "Don't talk, just think what you want to say."

"Is this a dream, Will? I hope so; I could use a nice dream."

"It is if that's what you want, Eileen, but I need you to answer some questions for me. Where are you?"

"In Earl's van. He's driving me to Chicago, to sell to some pimp."

"Are you on the Thruway?"

"I think so, I think we just passed Buffalo. I could tell with all the stopping to pay the tolls. We'll probably stop at the rest stop in Angola so he can fuck me again. Will you stay with me so I don't care, Will?"

"I'll be right here, Eileen. What does the van look like?"

"It's one of those utility vans businesses use. Bright blue with white letters. Colie's heating and plumbing. We're slowing down; oh, it must be construction, we're changing lanes."

"Okay, Eileen, I've contacted the police; they might get there in time to stop him from raping you again, but maybe not. Don't make him angry, and don't tell him about me, not even the dream me. Understand?"

"I guess so; don't tell Earl about you, not even dreaming about you. I don't understand why, though."

"That's okay, Eileen, just trust me."

The voice disappeared, but she still felt Will's presence with her. It was comforting, and she began to feel hopeful. She didn't understand how the disembodied voice could alert the police about her situation, but she somehow had faith that it would.

Several minutes later, she felt the van turning off the X-way and slowing. She realized it was another rest stop. She heard Earl's door open, and his hand as he rubbed it against the side of the van as he approached the rear door. The door opened, flooding the inside with sunshine, momentarily blinding her. Then the door closed again and Earl was rolling her back on to her stomach.

She heard his zipper as he pulled it down, then the smock was pushed up to her waist. His hands pried her ass cheeks apart, exposing her rosebud, which he spit on and promptly breached. Just as she felt his pubes against her ass, the interior of the van was again flooded with sunlight.

"Earl Colie?" came a commanding voice. "Eileen Greene?"

"Yes! Oh, thank God, yes!" she sobbed. The worst of her ordeal was over.

Eileen was sitting in our living room. She paused to take a sip of her drink. " When Earl got out of the van, he grabbed one of the officer's gun and tried to run away. He ran in front of a truck just pulling into the parking lot and was killed immediately. They called for an ambulance, sent me to Buffalo General, where I was examined, treated for STDs and tested for AIDS. Other than being abused, bruised and battered, physically, there weren't any lasting effects.

"Emotionally, after the shock of the initial assault, his performances were more pitiful and annoying than anything else, partly because he didn't do anything to relieve the need all his poking around caused. If it did anything, it brought back all the bad memories from when I was a teenager and he was always on top of me, humping his ass up and down, trying to prove what a manly man he was." She shook herself with a shudder sat up straight on the couch. "I don't want to talk about him anymore. Good riddance to bad rubbish, as my mom used to say.

"Tell me, that was really you, I was talking to in the van, wasn't it, and you really did contact the police and tell them where to find me?"

I looked at her with what I hoped was an amused expression. "What? You think I'm some sort of super telepath, able to communicate with someone over two hundred miles away? I'm sorry, Eileen, but as much as I'd like to be your hero..." I shook my head and locked eyes with her. In a couple of seconds, I saw her pupils dilate and her face went blank. She slumped a little, and then straightened up again.

"Yeah, it does sound silly when you put it that way. It must have been a dream. It was just funny, all coming together like that. The one good thing that came out of this is that FBI agent you talked to found my mother. I'm going to see her the day after tomorrow. Turns out she works for your agency; isn't that weird?"

"Works for us? We don't have anyone named Greene."

"No, but you have Marie Gruen, which is the German cognate for Greene."

"Marie, our receptionist? Wow, who'da thunk?"

"I know, weird. Anyway, Will, besides my silly thoughts about you talking to me long distance, I wanted to talk to you about us. I've really appreciated our relationship, and how accepting you've been of me and my moods.

"After this thing with Earl, though, I think I need to kind of draw back and sort of reassess my life. I want us to still be friends, maybe even date now and then, but I'm going to give up sex until I have a better sense of who I am and what I want. Can you understand?"

"Of course; I'd be surprised if there wasn't some sort of, I don't know, self examination. Are you going to see a counselor, or someone?"

"The only ones I can afford are the ones at school, and I don't have a lot of faith in them."

"If Marie is willing, you're still eligible for family benefits. I can see that the extra premiums are paid for by the agency.

"That'd be great. Thank you, Will, for everything, for my dream, for understanding, and for the insurance." She stood up and picked up her purse, getting ready to leave. I stood up and waited until she was ready, then moved to give her a hug.

"Eileen, if there is ever anything I can do for you, just ask. Sometimes, there's a point in a relationship, when, if a spark hasn't happened, it's pretty obvious it isn't going to, and I think we're a few months past that point. But I will always think of you as my very good friend."

Her smile was almost blinding. "Thank you for saying that, Will. I've felt that way for a while, but didn't know how to say so to you." She reached up and kissed my cheek. " I'll be seeing you around. This isn't good-bye, just adieu."

I nodded and walked her to the door. As I watched her walk to her car, I felt Mom mentally tapping me on my shoulder. "Did she say she was Marie Gruen's daughter?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think you should talk to Rose," she said, with a laugh. "That is so weird."

I walked back to our bedroom where she was lying on the bed, reading. "What's so weird?"

"No, it's Rose's story to tell. She only told it to me because I forced it out of her." She closed her book. "Where are Lande and Pan?"

"They said they were going shopping for clothes for Pan. All she has are the clothes she was almost wearing when I teleported her out of that hut."

"Good. It's been exciting having them here, but knowing they might be eavesdropping when were making love is a little inhibiting. Since we're alone, how woul..."

I had us stripped in less than the time it took to think about it. Mom laughed the most joyous laugh I'd heard from her in long time. I knelt on the bed and levitated her so her pussy was at mouth level and began to apply my tongue to the most delicious spring I've ever tasted. I probed her mind and pulled her into mine so we were each aware of the others perceptions.

Mom turned herself over in midair without losing contact with my tongue, then bent down to take my cock into her mouth. We moaned in harmony as her tongue began servicing my glans. As she began to slide her mouth up and down my staff, I had a mean idea. I flashed it to her. I felt her laugh shake her body and her head movements added a strange bobbing motion I took as a nod.

I turned her back over and slid my cock into her as I levitated us both. We began one of the greatest fucks I have ever experienced. We must have floated all over the room. I know we bounced off the ceiling at least four times.

We kept our minds in contact so we were able to synchronize our orgasms. Just before we came, I reached out and linked to Lande and Pan. As it happened, they were walking down the main aisle of the mall. I guess they created quite a scene. They said the ambulance service received three calls, and the police were notified of a murder in progress based on the screams.

When they got home to tell us about it, they were laughing so hard they peed themselves. Twice. Each. So did Mom. And me.

I called Gramm the next morning and invited myself for lunch, something I had never done before. When I got there just after one that afternoon, she looked puzzled. "So, how are things working out with your two visitors? Everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Things have settled down and everybody's cool. It just took a couple of days for everyone to find their place in the pecking order. You know how folks are." She nodded, and smiled, a tight little smile which just made it to her eyes

.

"So, what brings my favorite grandson to me today? Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"What can you tell me about Marie Gruen?" Gramm's eyes immediately narrowed, and her smile disappeared.

"Who...Why do you want to know about Marie?"

"I asked first. Is there something about her I shouldn't know?"

Gramm sat down at the kitchen table. "Get me a CC and ginger would you, and something for yourself. You'll probably want it by the time I'm done."

After a sip, and a request for more CC, she began.

That weekend I told you about, when Bess and I first had sex with your father, Thad had brought along a Truth or Dare card game. You had your choice which deck you drew from, and if you refused the question or the dare, then you had to chug a bottle of beer, or a large glass of wine. I don't remember if it was the second or third night we were there when he brought it out.

We were all about half lit when we started, and everyone had refused the first question and I guess the second. It was Dan's turn and he drew from the Truth pile. It seemed like an innocuous question, "How many children under the age of five do you have?" As the saying goes, 'in vino, veritas'; Dan paused a second or so to think, then answered, "two," paused, and added, "and a half."

I swear, we were all stone cold sober in a second. I remember Thad was furious, and he and Dan glared at each other...if looks could kill, it would have been a double homicide that night. Finally, Dan sat back and held his head in his hands and started , not so much crying or sobbing as whimpering. Thad said, "They have a right to know."

Dan nodded, and began to tell us about a high school girl he had seduced up near Rochester. You were a little over a year old and literally draining the life out of your mother you were nursing so much. She just plain didn't have the energy for him, plus she was pregnant.

Thad sent him up to Rochester for a week long training seminar, and he said he met this cute waitress. She was working in a restaurant which served alcohol, so he thought she was over twenty-one. With her hair done and in her uniform and make up, I guess it's possible to make that mistake, especially if you're horny.

Flirting led to a baby, which led to quite a brouhaha. Her father was an out of work evangelical minister, who was determined that Dan was going to jail for spoiling his little girl. They were able to track him down through the seminar enrollment. He confided in Thad who helped him convince the father to withdraw the complaint and see the girl through the pregnancy. They hoped that when he saw his grandchild, he'd accept his daughter's mistake and continue to support her and her child.

A few weeks after the girl, Marie, got home from the hospital, he was watching her get the little girl ready for bed. The baby was covered with a mild red rash which bloomed when she was put into the warm bath water. Papa immediately decided it was the mark of Satan, and the little girl was not only cursed, she was already a witch. He forced them out of the house that night.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers