Grandfather Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve whispered into Mark's ear and then moved behind the tethered girl. He slid his hand up and down her ass crack, dragging his fingers over and through her sex. She moaned through her pain and then jumped in surprise when Steve open-handedly slapped her still throbbing ass.

The three men laughed at the discomfort. Tears rolled down Becky's cheeks but I felt no sympathy for her, she would be better off when the training was done.

"Clean her up." Master put his hand on my ass as he and his two friends again left Becky in Sylvia and my care.

The Grandfather clock struck the second quarter hour since midnight.

*


This time we were careful while we washed down the abused woman, knowing from experience the pain she was now suffering. We stroked her paddled ass and thighs gently with the scented oil. She whimpered gently and then finally stopped. We were not sure if she had gone to sleep or was just resting.

We unhooked her wrists from the spreader bar and moved her to her next station. She was placed in front of a padded table then bent at the hips. Her wrists were secured to the table and the spreader bar secured to the tables legs. Her head dangled off the edge of the table and drooped down toward the floor.

The men entered 30 minutes after they had left. Sylvia and I were both kneeling when they entered. We were summoned to the sides of our Masters as Mark went to his slave.

"You will show both Steve and Michael how good you are at giving head. Again, you need to perform to a high standard to escape physical punishment. But first, I want you to understand your position and for that, I want you to look at this." He held before her a three inch diameter butt plug, her eyes grew wide and she shook her head fro side to side. "Yes, you will learn to enjoy this because it is your toy, your favorite toy."

I remembered back to my initiation when my Master had given me my favorite toy. It was a set of anal beads, ¾ inches in diameter, they were very uncomfortable at first but now they were common place and I had the set that were given to me on my initiation inside me tonight. This brought a smile to my face and unfortunately Master saw it.

"In the chair!" he ordered me with force.

I moved quickly into the chair that was used for my punishment. My torso laid back in a kind of C shape while chains suspended from the ceiling held my legs. Master moved to me and grabbed me by my hair. He pulled my hair until I was looking directly into his eyes.

"You get pleasure from seeing another slave disciplined? For that you get ten lashes!" His eyes were on fire. I watched him raise the whip and bring it down on my inner thighs. The burning came immediately and tears welled up in my eyes. I stayed still; I did not jump or scream, I took my punishment as he saw fit to punish me. Two. Three. I could see the welts form from where the leather straps cut into my delicate skin. Four. Five. Then one of the straps struck across the swollen lips of my pussy and I let the tears flow. I could feel the desire build quickly and my legs involuntarily spread even wider and wished for more contact. Seven. The heat built quickly. Eight. I knew I would soon be over the edge; I just needed to contain my excitement for two more strokes. Nine. Finally, I could suppress my excitement for one more stroke of the whip. Small droplets of blood were now forming on some of the more forceful strokes. Ten. My legs were trembling but I was containing my sexual excitement.

Master stood over me and stroked the thin leather straps up and down my reddened and bloodied thighs. He had been careful this time, only striking my sex once. He bent down and kissed my forehead, whispering to me that he loved me. I let the tears roll over my cheeks for another minute before raising my face to him and waiting to hear his next command.

"Get up and resume your position."

I stood quickly and felt the thin streams of blood slowly slide down my thighs. I could still feel the warmth of my sex over the pain in my thighs. I was trembling in an attempt to contain my orgasm. I could not cum without permission and I knew that I was strong enough to wait until I was given permission.

Everyone's eyes were on me. They also knew, they understood that a good submissive would become excited from her punishment. They knew that the small slices left on my inner thighs did not hurt me, the streaks of blood were how I controlled the orgasm.

I looked into Becky's eyes and they were filled with fear. She now understood how far her Master would go for her obedience. I could see the questions brimming from within her. How could anyone suffer the indignation and still love the man who did it to her? She would learn and she would learn the lesson tonight.

"Now that that is over," Mark was standing behind Becky, "we can continue." He spread Becky's butt cheeks apart and put a dollop of grease on her tight sphincter. She clenched her thighs but it did no good. Her Master pushed the hard plug past her muscle in one quick movement. I saw her struggle against her bonds briefly but she knew it was for naught.

"Quiet now," she was told as Mark removed her gag. Her head hung limply and she only cooed a little. "Who wants to try her out first?" Mark asked Master and Steve.

Master waved me to his side and he took a position at the head of the table. I moved quickly, unzipping his fly and pulling his tool from inside his pants. I used my hand and he quickly reacted to the touch, his cock growing to it's full 9 inches in just seconds. I grabbed Becky's hair and held her head for Master to insert his hardness into her mouth.

She took it without feeling. This was not what Mark wanted and he let her know by slapping her ass with his hand. She whimpered and began to perform fellatio on Master. I stayed on my knees beside him, watching as this new slut was allowed to service my Master. I watched as she gave him pleasure. I wished that it was my mouth he was in, my teeth that were grating over his sensitive harness, my throat that would receive his gift.

Master's hips began moving back and forth with his need. Becky was swallowing him, taking him into her throat as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her. She was gagging and choking but Master kept up his pace. She began to use her tongue and teeth, coaxing his ball juice to erupt. I maintained pressure on her head and jealously accepted the fact when Master erupted into her throat.

She swallowed all that Master gave her. We moved off quickly and were replaced by Steve and Sylvia. Sylvia performed the same motions I had, removing her Master's sex and holding the new slut by the hair as her Master used her mouth for his gratification.

Tears were falling from Becky's cheeks by the time Steve finished with her. She had received four slaps to her already reddened ass for not performing as well as Mark thought she could. She was now at her lowest point of the evening and everyone who was there knew it. The drill was always the same.

Becky was released and Mark helped her toward a chair. He took a seat and put her on her knees in front of him. She moved instinctively, her hand grasping for her Master's hardness, pulling it from its confines and engulfing it with her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, her throat now accustomed to being probed by male hardness. She moved herself up to be able to take him deeper. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and his cock down her throat. She no longer gagged but relished with the idea that she could deep throat her Master in a way that pleased him.

Mark came deep in Becky's throat and she kept him there until his body stopped its spasms. She did not release him until he pulled her by her hair from his now soft cock. She slid to her knees between his legs and lowered her eyes, as any good submissive should.

"It is now break time," said Mark to no one in particular, "we'll be back in a few minutes."

The three men began to leave. "You have permission to speak, all of you." Master said as he pulled the door closed.

The grandfather clock struck twice.

*


"How much more?" Becky asked as soon as the men were gone.

"You will be done when you are completely submissive," I said to her as I began to mix more ointment. I wanted some for my own thighs as well as for Becky.

Sylvia pushed me onto my back and began to rub my thighs with the ointment first. She was skilled, her touch gentle and loving. I felt my wanting for her grow immediately.

"Take care of Becky," I told her before I became too excited. "I can do this myself, she needs help."

I watched as I cleaned myself, I watched the thin Asian take care of the beaten and abused redhead who was still not done for the evening. We took down some ointments that would dull the pain that Becky felt on her ass and thighs and rubbed it in carefully. She was grateful and thanked us.

"What is next?" she asked of us both. We knew we were not to discuss the process and just replied with our eyes.

"But I'm scared they will hurt me," she implored of us.

We calmed her, telling her that she was not there to be hurt, punished maybe but nothing that would really hurt her. She stared at my thighs and began to sob.

"They will not do this to you, you're not ready for that type of punishment yet," I told her even though it was against the rules to say something like this to a new slave.

We finished up and then told Becky we had to secure her again before the men returned.

"Take the plug out, please," she implored of us while knowing we could not.

We again tied her, this time to a sex swing that was suspended from the ceiling. We positioned her body so her ass and pussy were both accessible but the cloth that made up the seat supported her body. She seemed to relax a bit before the men returned.

The Grandfather clock struck the first quarter hour and the door immediately opened. Sylvia and I were on our knees near Becky's head. The three men came in and took seats with a view of Becky's displayed sex organs.

Mark reached between her legs and gently tugged on the large plug stuck in her ass. His action caused the swing to move and he began a push and pull motion on the plug causing her to feel it being pulled and pushed in and out of her anus.

"Plea..." she began before being cut off by Mark.

"Did I tell you to speak?" he asked of her.

She shook her head back and forth and showed a very frightened look on her face.

Mark continued as the men commented on the size of the plug. They actually said that maybe it was too small for her, that it was not big enough for her to realize that it was for her pleasure. Mark commented that maybe she needed some cock instead of a plug. After this he pushed hard and quickly pulled the plug from its confines in her asshole.

Becky gasped as the pressure on her anus was suddenly released. She exhaled deeply and both Sylvia and I could tell that there was some sexual excitement from the plug being released.

"Steve, I think you have first take on this," Mark calmly stated.

Becky quickly realized what was about to happen and began to squirm slightly in her swing. She knew now that she could not blatantly fight what was going to happen and quickly resigned to being violated by the three men.

Sylvia moved with her Master to a position between Becky's legs. She performed the same actions she had when Becky took the men's sexes into her mouth. She also put a dollop of grease on the tight sphincter of the new slave girl. She held her Master so he could enter into Becky's backside and then sat back and watched as her Master took pleasure with another slave.

Becky became excited quickly. She could not sit still with a cock up her ass and her hips began a slow gyration within seconds of being impaled. Her movements quickened rapidly and Mark cautioned her that she was not to cum without his permission, which would come when he wanted.

Sweat broke out on her brow and from where I was kneeling I could see her clit become engorged with blood and extend from the sleeve that usually covered it. She was breathing deeply and trying to control herself. I could tell that she would not make it to her Master without some pain being inflicted.

Mark also recognized her excitation and moved to her side. He held two large and powerful nipple clips in his hand. He slowly attached each one to Becky's nipples as she screamed with the crushing of her inflamed nipples.

Steve finished and I accompanied my Master to fill the position between Becky's splayed legs. I held Master and rubbed him until his cock became engorged with blood, then I pointed his head at her distended sphincter. I put another dollop of grease on her asshole and pushed it inside her with my fingers, allowing them to enter her loosened hole to the second knuckle. Master entered her in one push and she strained at her bonds once again.

Master did her with no mercy. He pounded her ass hard, pushing and pulling his cock in and out of her as I cupped his balls and stroked a greased finger over his asshole. I knew he enjoyed this immensely and that it made him cum quickly. After two minutes he was dumping his load deep within her bowels and I wondered why I had helped her.

I cleaned my Master's cock with a towel and ointment as Mark moved in to abuse his submissive slave.

Mark made Becky suck him for a minute before he positioned himself to assault her butt hole. She waited for the pain with her eyes closed. Mark positioned himself and then stopped, reaching for the two nipple clips. As he released Becky's hardened nipples he pushed in the same motion and entered her bowels without the help of more grease. She screamed louder than I had ever heard anyone scream and her eyes flew open. Her body convulsed and she threw herself at her Master.

"Cum," Mark spoke softly and we watched as Becky did as she was told. Her stomach muscles cramped and her asshole and pussy convulsed over the hard cock that was embedded inside her. She continued to strain and roll and gyrate for a full two minutes in complete orgasm. Mark stayed still while he glowed in her fulfilling release.

When she was done he told her that she was to make him dump his load into her and she began to move her hips, legs and stomach in a coordinated motion that within three or four minutes milked the seed from her Master's body.

Mark stood and moved to Becky's head. She understood and opened her mouth allowing her Master to insert himself between her lips. We all looked on as she used her mouth to clean the globs of cum from his shaft and balls.

"Just a few more trials," Mark whispered to his slut, "Just a few more things to prove to me your subordination and complete submission." He pulled himself from her mouth and tucked himself into his pants before returning to his seat with the other two men.

They sat and commented on her training for a few minutes. There was talk of her being displayed the following weekend to a group of friends. She was called a slut and a whore and a cum dump by all three men. She did not realize the praise she was being given being talked about in such a way.

Mark stood and grabbed the plug once again, making sure that Becky saw what he had in his hand before again emplacing it between her ass cheeks.

The men then all stood and gave Sylvia and I orders to clean her up once again before leaving the room.

The Grandfather clock struck three chimes.

*


Sylvia and I both knew that the next phase would be the hardest for Becky. She would now be completely humiliated and it would all be captured on camera for display to anyone her Master wished to show his slut's complete humiliation. Mine had been played at a New Years Eve party in front of more than twenty-five couples, some of whom knew my status and others that had no idea. Becky would be likewise humiliated.

We cleaned her all up and put some ointment around her stretched anus. She was grateful and thanked us both for helping her to cope with the humility she was being subjected to. We both held our tongues as the time slipped by.

We did not tie Becky up or restrain her in any way this time. When the Grandfather clock struck the quarter hour Becky was still unfettered and surprised that the three men entered the room. They all approached her and Master and Steve grasped her by her arms and lifted her to her feet.

"You have been good so far tonight," her Master Mark stated, "and now it is time you showed me how you can control yourself."

Her eyes looked dumbfounded. What was it he was asking her to do? What is she in for now?

Master waved his hand I was dispatched to bring the Sybian to the room. Sybian is a dildo that a girl can sit upon and it will thrust and turn inside her as it vibrates. It is shaped like a horse saddle and can bring a woman from no sexual excitement to complete orgasm in just one minute.

The machine was placed on the floor and Becky was told to mount it before it was turned on. The rules were explained to her. She was to keep herself impaled upon the machine but was not to orgasm until the Grandfather clock struck the second quarter hour.

I felt that this was a little tame as I had been forced to suffer a complete forty-five minutes on the machine the night of my initiation, but I was not allowed to interject.

The camera was placed just a few feet from where the Sybian was on the floor and a new tape was inserted. The camera was connected to the large screen television that Becky would be able to see from her position on the machine. It was turned on and focused by Master.

Other items of pain and pleasure were given to Becky for her use in controlling her orgasm. She was given nipple clips, skin clamps and a larger butt plug than that which was already impaling her. Her new Master told her that he was confident she could do this.

Her Master reached up and gently kissed her forehead as he switched the machine on.

Becky jumped and squealed immediately. She began gyrating her hips trying to keep from enjoying the mechanical implement so much. She was fully excited in just seconds.

She grabbed a hold of two smaller nipple clamps and put them on quickly. She did let out low moans as the clip bit into her tender flesh. She was trying to keep the machine from vibrating against her swollen clit but it was impossible. She reached down and took hold of one medium sized clamp and reached between her legs. We all looked on as she spread her lips wide apart and moved the opened clamp toward her engorged pleasure peak. Her scream was muffled as the pressure from the clamp forced the blood to flow backward toward her stomach as it crushed the nerve ending filled nub that usually brought nothing but pleasure to a woman.

Tears streamed down her face and cheeks as she endured the ride that would have been so enjoyable if she was permitted to enjoy it. She squirmed and moved up and down on the leather cock that was twisting and turning and pumping into her well-used cunt. She could feel the pumping motion expanding her sex and pushing her cervix further up into her stomach.

The first quarter hour sounded and she knew she had just fifteen minutes to go. Her clit was again filling with blood against the pressure of the clamp that she had put on it. She knew she would have to place a stronger clip over her sensitive nub if she was to last until she was permitted to cum.

She began with skin clamps around her sensitive lips. She placed them all around her cunt and prayed that they would be enough. Next were stronger clamps on her nipples, and then she broke down and replaced the medium sized butt plug with the monster she had been given. It was painful to watch her slip the oversized plug into her bowels. With two minutes left she knew she could not hold out without doing more. The pain and pleasure were now intermingled; they represented the same thing, sexual excitement.