Grandma's Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her tongue was in his mouth again.

Emily's fist cranked at her grandson's hard-on while they kissed, the young man moaning into her mouth.

"Don't you love me?" Emily asked, squatting in front of Colin.

He looked down at her, his jaw going slack. "Oh, Gran," he mumbled. "Yes, yes I do love you, but..."

When her lips pursed over the head of his cock, Colin groaned. His eyes closed as his grandmother's tongue tickled the underside of his cock, her fingers gently squeezing his hanging balls.

"Nobody needs to know, Colin," Emily said as she cranked at his length, her stroke vigorous as she worked on her grandson's reluctance. "Think about it, darling. You can visit me and we can sleep together. Maybe you could come over and stay the night? We could have such a wonderful time. I could play with your lovely cock. You can touch me. You can use my breasts, Colin. I don't mind if you put your penis between my boobs and ejaculate all over them. Your granddad used to go crazy for that."

Then Emily was on her feet again. She kissed her grandson once more, her hand tugging the length of him.

"I'll suck you. You can come in my mouth."

Colin gasped and groaned as his grandmother's words came out of her in lewd bursts. "Gran," he mumbled. "Hearing you say those things ... I ... I didn't imagine you'd ever done anything like what you say. Oh," he moaned, "oh, Gran, that feels good. If you keep doing it I think I'll ... I think it will..."

"You can say it," Emily said, chuckling at Colin's modesty, his reluctance to use those words in front of her. "After all, darling," she added, squeezing his girth, "I do have your dick in my hand. I am almost naked in front of you. You can use words like spunk and fuck in front of me you know. I've heard them before. And I've even used them on occasion."

"Oh, Gran," Colin groaned again. "If you don't stop, I'll come."

"Maybe I want you to," Emily hissed, her own desire burning hotter. "Perhaps I want to see you pumping that stuff all over the place, Colin." She jammed her tongue into her grandson's mouth, the kiss urgent and desperate, an indication that Emily was growing ever more anxious as her own need for release became imperative. "Would you let me watch you come, darling?" she mewled, a hand moving between her legs. "Lie down and wank it out. Let me see you do it. I'll rub myself. We can wank together."

Emily pushed her grandson towards her bed, Colin's eyes going wide as he tumbled backwards with a cry of surprise.

Then his grandmother was standing over him, her fingers circling around her vulva, her glazed-eyed stare fixed on his cock.

"Shit," Colin gasped when he saw his grandmother masturbating. "That's too sexy for words, Gran."

"Wank for me," Emily hissed through clenched teeth. "Pull your cock, Colin. Come for me."

And Colin went at it. He yanked at himself as he watched his grandmother's breasts swing and sway and jiggle, her arm moving and causing those big tits to wobble. He groaned and gulped and stared up into Emily's face, awed by the feral expression he saw twisting her features.

"My grandmother," Colin mumbled. "It's my grandmother and she's doing it in front of me."

"Just like you're doing it in front of me," Emily squeaked when she heard her grandson's rambled mutterings. "This is what you wanted, Colin. I know it is. Don't deny yourself any longer. It's what I want, too. This is what I want, the two of us together; me and you doing dirty things. It's so sexy, Colin. I'm going to explode if I don't come soon."

Colin's surge began when he heard his grandmother's lewd mumbling. It was true, this was what he wanted. He wanted to wank in front of his grandmother; he wanted her to see him doing it; he wanted her to watch when the hot stuff poured out of him.

And when the jizm spurted from her grandson's cock, when he grunted and then bellowed in accompaniment, semen arcing out of him, Emily yelped with excitement, her fingers quick against her clitoris, her other hand mauling at her breasts.

"Oh you lovely man!" Emily cried. "Look at all that spunk. Yes," she hissed, eyes shining as she grinned down at her grandson tugging away and groaning on the bed. "Just wank that big cock. Pull it, Colin. Show me how good it is."

The next thing Colin knew was his grandmother was on the bed with him. She was still rubbing between her legs as she knelt over him and grabbed his penis, her tongue coming out to lick semen from the head of his cock.

"I'm going to come," Emily moaned as she slurped and slobbered at her grandson's persistent hard-on. "Oh, Colin, darling ... I'm there..."

*

EMILY BARKER wasn't squeamish about her grandson's semen smearing over her skin when, as his cock eased inside her body for the first time, Colin's cum-drenched torso settled against her.

"Colin, darling," Emily breathed when her grandson's girth filled her. "I haven't had a man inside me for over a year. It's so wonderful to feel you there. Love me, Colin. Kiss me and love me. I want you to make love to me, darling. I want to make love with you often. Please don't run away from me when this is over today. Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed.

"We can love each other, Colin. From now on. We can share this. It can be special between us."

And then Emily moaned when her grandson's hips began to move.

"I wanted to do this to you, Gran," groaned Colin. "For weeks I've been thinking about you. I ... It was your boobs, Gran. They're spectacular. I noticed your boobs and began to have dirty thoughts about you."

"I saw you looking, Colin," Emily replied, and then moaned when her grandson began to thrust harder. "It was all for you," she gasped. "I planned it today. I followed you to the shed hoping you'd masturbate. And when you did..."

"Fuck, oh fuck, Gran. I'm so glad you did. I'm so glad we're doing this now."

Colin gasped and moaned and leaned in to kiss his grandmother's mouth. Then he went lower and sucked at her nipples, all the time easing in and out of her body.

"You like grandma's big tits, don't you, Colin," snarled Emily, lust making her crude. "Suck my tits, Colin. Lick them, darling. I like it. I'd fucking love it if you sucked my big tits."

So Colin fucked into his grandmother and pulled at her nipples with his lips and teeth. The woman writhed and moaned and whined, her hips moving so she could fuck up onto her grandson's cock.

Emily was soon in a frenzy of breathless mewls, bucking hips and grunted obscenities, frantic for another climax. It had been so long since her body had experienced a living cock inside her that Emily was going wild with the sensations she was experiencing, and knowing it was her own grandson loving her only made her worse.

"I'll do it all for you, Colin," Emily snarled, her orgasm looming. "I'll dress up in lingerie; I'll suck your cock; you can fuck me however you want. You can fuck my tits, Colin; you can put your cock between my tits and you can spray my face with jizm. I'm yours, darling. Your grandmother is all yours to use."

"I love you, Gran," Colin sobbed. "Thank you for doing this with me. It's so good. I love you ... I love you."

Emily came as her grandson's endearments were mumbled into her ear. He was on top of her, his cock moving inside her as she writhed and groaned, the bliss bursting inside her.

"I love you, too, darling Colin," Emily sighed when she felt the young man tense and then judder, his weight falling on top of her when he too came, semen flooding Emily's insides. "You've just come inside your grandmother," she said, hugging the young man tight. "Our first time, Colin, that's our first time. And you came in my pussy. I'm full of you, darling. I want this to go on for ever, Colin. Please, don't let his be just the once."

Colin phoned home to tell his mother he was staying the night at his grandmother's house. Even though he was nineteen, he knew she'd worry if he didn't call.

"I'm proud of you for spending so much time with your grandmother," Colin's mother said down the phone.

If only she knew, if only Colin's mother could see Emily at that moment as her son talked to her on the phone.

Colin's grandmother was on her knees in front of him, his cock between her breasts, her tongue snaking out to lick the tip every time it popped up from between those fleshy pillows.

Then, when the call ended and Emily rose to her feet to kiss her grandson, her heavy breasts swinging and swaying until Colin hefted them in his palms and grinned. "Grandma's big tits," he said.

And then his grandmother took him by the hand and led him back to her bedroom.

12