Grandmother's Bed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, it just gets better and better."

"Was it all ok for you, even the ...you know, the anal sex?"

"I adored it. It wasn't my first time." I was surprised. "I tried it a couple of times before I met your grandfather, but he wouldn't go near my bum, thought it was dirty. And I loved being tied to the bed and gagged! I want you to do that again as well, soon!"

"So now is there anything left that you've never tried that you'd like to try, Sylvia?"

"There's one thing, but... Doesn't matter."

"Well we've pretty well covered all the taboos - incest, anal sex, bondage..."

"This is a bit different." The light of intuition came on.

"You'd like to sleep with another woman!"

"Yes, full marks." A pause. "It's probably more common among women than you might think."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour, like most blokes, but are you serious? It's one thing to think about it and quite another to act upon it. Who would you sleep with? Have you got anybody in mind?" In the silence that followed another burst of intuition shone out.

"You'd like to sleep with your friend Nina, wouldn't you?"

"I've always had a bit of a thing for attractive Mediterranean or Asian women. I don't suppose it will ever come to anything. How would I ever make the first move? And how would I feel if my friend of thirty years was shocked and repulsed by my advances?" The conversation had suddenly, it seemed, gone far beyond anything I had been expecting. My mind was in a whirl, with erotic visions of Sylvia and Nina French kissing, sucking each other's nipples, licking each other's pussies... This, I thought, has got to happen.

"You've known Nina for so long, you must have some idea if she'd be up for it?"

"No, we've never talked about it. We've talked about conventional sex a lot; Nina's got a high sex drive, I think, but there's been no one else since her husband ran off back to his family, years ago now. I'll tell you what, though, I think you could have her if you wanted to. She hasn't stopped talking about you since she met you last week. John this, John that, if only I had a man about the house like John! I wonder what she'd have said if I'd told her we fucked at least twice a day. I was almost tempted at one point!"

My mind was working at full tilt now. If I ever concentrated this hard on my University studies I'd get a first for sure.

"Well assuming I could get into her knickers; do you think I'd be able to sound her out about having sex with other women? I mean you've opened up to me in a way you'd never have done if we weren't lovers."

"Maybe. How would you feel about seducing her?"

"Pretty excited, really. She hasn't got your figure or looks but she's certainly attractive and quite sexy; and she's an 'older woman' of course!"

"Of course. I'll tell you what, I'll invite her over for dinner tomorrow and we'll see how she reacts to you. Don't come on to her, just be friendly and attentive and if she asks you to help her with something round at her house, agree straightaway."

"What if it's emptying the septic tank?"

"Don't be silly. Besides, considering where your penis has been this morning, I shouldn't have thought that would offend you!"

The conversation left me in a spin again, something that was becoming a feature of life with my grandmother. A small part of me was slightly jealous that Sylvia wanted anything other than me. The larger part, which included my genitals, was in a state of nervous excitement. My grandmother was colluding with me so she could sleep with her female friend, and along the way I would, if all went well, also sleep with her friend. Where I started to become unsure about the whole thing was the element of a threesome. Sylvia had made it clear at the outset that our adventures were to remain strictly private. This would make simultaneous sex with Sylvia and Nina impossible and take away a lot of the allure. But I would do my bit. I loved Sylvia and really wanted her to have this new experience. Accordingly I was fully suited and booted for dinner the following day and, as dutiful grandson, answered the door to Nina's ring.

"Hello, Nina, it's nice to see you again, come in. Grandma's in the kitchen." Nina gave me a hug and a kiss and handed me some flowers.

"Lovely to see you too, John. Be a darling and find a vase for these, they're your grandmother's favourites."

She walked down the hall with me and turned into the kitchen, giving me the chance to give her a quick once over. Two-piece pale blue suit with a lacy white blouse and barely black tights (or stockings!). Her black hair was tied in a ponytail and she was carefully made-up with darkish red lipstick and matching nail varnish.

Dinner proved to be a wild success. Sylvia was a great cook, when she wanted to make the extra effort, and I made sure the wine flowed freely and equally. By the time we retired to the drawing room, we were all buzzing a bit and I wondered how Nina was planning to get home. Sylvia effortlessly guided the conversation to my helping-around-the-house abilities.

"Really, Nina, the garden looks so much better this summer and John's done loads of hedge trimming and heavy work that I could never have done. I'm sure he'd help you with that big fir hedge of yours, wouldn't you, John?"

"Yeah, no problem, I've got quite a bit of time on my hands at the moment and I'd be glad to help you out."

Nina was suitably grateful and we agreed that I would go over to her house the following Saturday. In the meantime, we finished another bottle and a half of wine and as it was by then nearly one in the morning Nina stood up to leave.

"There's always the spare room if you want."

"Thanks, Sylvia but there's the cat to let out so I'd really better go home."

"John, would you walk Nina home? It's only the other side of the village but the street lights are all out at this time of night and I'd feel happier if you were with her."

"My pleasure, I'll get some shoes on.

Out on the street, Nina slipped her arm through mine and we strolled through the late summer night in some contentment.

"Your grandmother's lucky to have you around, John. I think she's been a bit lonely these last few years, and I know what that feels like."

"Nina, I'm sorry if I'm intruding but you're an attractive lady. You've got a great figure and personality - why are you on your own if you're lonely?"

"Thank you, that's very kind of you. I suppose the truth is I lost my confidence when my husband ran back to his family in Mumbai; I'm not even sure if I'm still married or not!"

"Well I don't suppose your husband will take issue if you hooked up with someone; let's face it he wouldn't know. You've got a home computer haven't you?"

"Well, yes."

"So get on the internet. There's a world full of guys out there that would love to date you!"

"It's been so long since I went out on a date that I've forgotten what to do; besides it's a bit different in the Indian culture; so much is pre-arranged." Nina laughed shortly, "I'd need to read a book on it!" I had a sudden idea.

"I'll take you on a date. It'd be a dry run for you in a safe environment."

"That would be lovely, John, but are you sure you don't mind? There's a bit of an age difference!"

"So? I take grandma out from time to time. That's settled then, after I've done your hedge on Saturday I'll take you out for dinner. I'll borrow gran's car and we'll do the thing in style!" By this time we had arrived at Nina's bungalow on the outskirts of the village.

"Thanks for walking me home and for your offer, it's really made my evening." There was a catch in her voice and she hugged me tight and kissed me full on the lips. "I'll be the envy of the restaurant with you as my escort, and if you want to stay over at my place after the meal, I'd be very happy to put you up."

Sylvia was suitably impressed with my progress report and we spent much of the following week discussing strategies. This got us both so aroused that we fucked several times a day, although there was no bondage or anal sex. The following Saturday I kissed her goodbye and bowled off in Sylvia's car around 9am, armed with some hedge trimming tools and an overnight bag. Nina came out to the car as I arrived and gave me another big hug and kiss. I was keen to get started; I'd seen the offending hedge and knew I'd got my work cut out.

By 5pm I'd just about finished and I was pretty knackered. Nina had been a great support, bringing me cups of tea and lunch and keeping my morale up by praising my efforts. She reappeared as I was sweeping the last of the cuttings into a refuse sack.

"I thought I'd go and have a bath and get ready; are you staying over tonight?"

"If it's ok?"

"Of course it is. What time's the table booked for?"

"Seven-thirty, so you've got loads of time. Am I ok to use your shower room?"

"Of course, I don't think we'd both fit in my bath."

"Could be interesting trying." Nina pulled a faux shocked face, grinned at me and went inside.

I'd booked La Lopezza, the Italian restaurant in the neighbouring town, the same place I'd taken Sylvia on the night we'd first made love. I didn't suppose I'd be recognised but so what if I was. After my shower I dressed and waited in her lounge, flicking through the books in the bookcase. Nina appeared just after seven. She was dressed in a simple grey silk dress with a black belt. Her hair was loose and she wore grey stockings and shoes. She'd taken care with her make-up and looked pretty good.

"I think I might be the envy of the restaurant too!" Nina blushed and smiled with genuine pleasure.

"I've been looking forward to this all week."

I wanted it to be good for Nina. Not completely because I aimed to get into her knickers but because she was a nice lady and deserved a bit of attention. And it was a good evening. The staff was attentive again, the food was good and served promptly and we chatted continually about this and that. Nina quizzed me about girlfriends:

"Well there's no one special at the moment. To be honest with you, Nina, I find the Uni girls a bit immature."

"Oh, you prefer more mature women?"

"Definitely."

"Hmm, perhaps it's my lucky night!" I almost choked on my carbonara but Nina changed the topic again and we talked about films we'd seen recently and local news.

As the driver, I hadn't had more than a glass of wine in the restaurant, so back at Nina's house she opened a bottle of red wine and poured us both a large glass, before putting some soft night-time type music on. I was pleased when she joined me on the settee:

"John, I've had a wonderful evening, thank you."

"So have I. I wasn't joking when I said what an attractive lady you are, and you look stunning this evening."

"And of course you prefer mature ladies."

"And of course I prefer mature ladies." Leaning across I kissed her softly on her red-painted lips. Nina tilted her head to improve access and pressed her lips onto mine, parting them slightly. I used the tip of my tongue to probe the opening and she opened her mouth further allowing my tongue free access. Then we were kissing passionately, arms round each other's necks, lips mashed together and tongues entwined. She felt and tasted good. Her jet-black hair smelt slightly spicy and I ran my hand through it, twining it in my fingers, massaging her breast with the other hand.

Nina broke the kiss first, and surprised me by saying;

"I'm yours if you want me; it's been a long time since I went to bed with anyone but I'll do my best to please you."

"I do want you, and don't worry, it'll be wonderful."

Draining my glass I took the initiative and led Nina to her bedroom across the hall from the lounge. Inside I took her in my arms and kissed her long and tenderly, ramping up the passion a bit towards the end. Undoing her belt, I unzipped her dress and lifted it over her head. Underneath she wore matching white lacy bra and panties and a white garter belt. Sitting her down on the bed I unclipped her bra and lowered my head to her large, dark nipples, standing out proudly from the soft globes of her full breasts. She shuddered as I took each in turn in my mouth, sucking and nibbling gently. Laying her down I took hold of her panties; she raised herself to allow me to pull them down over her flaring hips, revealing a thick, silken black bush of pubic hair.

This was what I'd been waiting for. Parting her legs I kissed and licked her inner thighs, moving remorselessly to her labia. Her scent was overpowering; musky yet fresh and arousing. Her labia were a dark brown, almost black, the pink interior glistening with anticipatory juices. I licked gently at first, exploring each crevice and fold of skin, working my way up to her clitoris, shrouded in a dark cloak of flesh and pubic hair.

Taking her clit in my mouth, I sucked the little nub and ran the tip of my tongue over it. Somewhat to my surprise, Nina climaxed suddenly.

"Oh, John, oh, oh my goodness, oh..."

I'd been undoing my belt as I sucked her clitoris and now I stood and practically ripped my clothes off. My cock was rigid, my scrotum tingling with anticipation. Shuffling her up the bed I dropped between her legs and entered her without ceremony; I could have extended the foreplay a bit but I wanted this first fuck in the bag. She was quite tight and it took a couple of thrusts to enter her up to my balls, but now, remembering some propriety, I asked:

"How does that feel, Nina?"

"Big, you're very big, much bigger than my husband, but my goodness it feels fabulous!" Buoyed up by this I started fucking her in earnest. Long slow strokes, while I kissed her generous mouth and squeezed her nipples between finger and thumb. She was tighter than Sylvia and although the eroticism of the taboo act wasn't there, the friction was and I knew I wouldn't last very long this first time. My strokes grew longer and I thrust in harder, sweat beading on my forehead. Underneath me Nina writhed and moaned. I think she wanted to be more abandoned but I sensed there were still barriers to be broken down.

"Oh god, Nina, I'm coming." The tingling in my balls spread in a warm wave and my orgasm washed over me, my cock pumping my hot seed into my grandmother's friend. Afterwards I brushed the sweat slicked strands of hair from Nina's forehead and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I hope that was alright for you, John."

"It was better than alright. You were wonderful."

"Well even if you're just saying that it still sounds nice." We spent the rest of the night in Nina's bed; towards dawn I reached out for her and she came into my arms, her hand reaching for my manhood. It was slower this time and Nina seemed more relaxed, locking her legs around my calves and meeting my thrusts with her own. We settled into a mutual rhythm and I think we could have gone on for longer but Nina dug her red-painted nails into my back, whispering:

"Can you make me climax again?"

I started to thrust harder, moving up her body slightly to increase the contact with her clitoris.

"Yes, that's it, oooooohhhhh."

The mildness of her expression as she came was in stark contrast to Sylvia's screaming and swearing but I found it endearing and soon I joined her in a sweeping orgasm that left my balls aching and my glans tender and angry. We lay in each other's arms as dawn touched the room and the shadows moved down the wall with the rising of the sun. Nina broke the silence:

"Will you tell Sylvia what happened between us?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I don't know. It feels a bit of a betrayal of trust somehow, with you being her grandson."

"My grandmother is rather more modern than you might think, and very broadminded. I actually think she'd be really pleased. She's very fond of you and you have been lonely, by your own admission. I won't say anything but I won't mind if you do. What about us?"

Nina was a bit embarrassed.

"I'm fifty-seven, childless, no family in this country, dumped by my husband. I've got precious few illusions left so I'd be mad if I didn't want to keep making love with a good-looking twenty-year old, however long it lasts before he gets bored with me!"

I left Nina's house on the understanding that our relationship would continue discreetly. I wasn't sure what Nina would say to Sylvia but I knew she'd be waiting for a full debrief from me when I got back to her house.

"Was it good?" Sylvia was clearly aroused by the events of the previous night. I think also she was feeling a bit vulnerable; she'd dressed up in my favourite sexy seamed stockings and, although I'd come twice in the night, I felt obliged to take her to bed. In the event, the sex was really good. As I fucked Sylvia I told her about my coupling with Nina, describing her thick, black pubic bush and dark brown cunt lips, the taste of her and the muskiness of her juices. Sylvia got worked up at this and panted at me:

"Get the KY jelly out of the top drawer; I want you in my arse."

This time I took her from behind, her shoulders flat on the bed, masturbating herself with one hand. Again, the eroticism of the act overwhelmed me; we came at the same time, me gasping and groaning and Sylvia moaning into the pillow and pushing her hips back at me to get more of my cock inside her anus. Lying back down on the bed, Sylvia smiled at me:

"Sorry, I guess you've had a busy night." She paused. "Do you think Nina would ever contemplate sleeping with another woman? I'm no expert on Asian culture but debauchery is not something you immediately associate with their womenfolk."

"I think you're right, I think she has got a high sex drive. Thing is it's been dormant for the best part of a decade; but in the space of one evening she started to come alive. Give me a couple of months and I'll get her so aroused she'll do anything." I realised this was a pretty arrogant boast on my part but I wanted to give Sylvia some good news and I also wanted to legitimise my continued sexual relations with Nina. It would be much easier to carry on a discreet relationship if Sylvia knew and approved.

As luck would have it, my arrogance was justified. With my grandmother's collusion, I was able to spend time with Nina two or three times a week. We didn't just engage in sexual intercourse, we went on trips out, had meals in restaurants and spent time walking in the nearby range of low hills. But we did spend a lot of time fucking, and Nina did come alive in a way and at a rate that surprised me.

Her language remained muted and she never swore during sex, but her moaning and groaning got louder and she was now often the initiator of our sexual activity. Given the circumstances of her age and culture I progressed tentatively, wary of putting her off with some unacceptable activity, and I held off from any attempt at anal sex; having said that, her favourite position emerged as doggy-style and whilst taking her from behind I would sometimes stroke her dark rectal entrance and the hair that surrounded it. She never objected but I didn't attempt to go any further.

All modesty aside, she worshipped my cock and as a result she was a sensation at giving a blowjob. Almost every time we made love she would lick the shaft of my erection, from my balls to my glans, licking the head and taking it in her mouth with a highly erotic slurping noise. Often she would look at me with her dark eyes as she sucked and masturbated me and more than once I had to withdraw before I came in her mouth. On one occasion she chided me for this, saying:

"You can come in my mouth if you want to, I'd like you to." And so another barrier was broken down, but I was still some way from raising the subject of her sleeping with another woman. This was resolved unexpectedly by my grandmother.

"Why don't you suggest watching a pornographic movie as part of your foreplay, and show her something with two women in it?" I was surprised that Sylvia was aware that such things were to be obtained, but it transpired that after our initial foray into the internet, for bondage gear, she had visited other sites and been fascinated by the number and range of porn movies available.