Gran'ma's Poosie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night was the best thing to ever happen to me, Thea," my black companion murmured. "Would you let me make love to you again?"

I swallowed an enormous nervous gulp, and then I hurriedly unwrappd the belt of my terrycloth robe, stepping forward to let it fall at my feet. Deep down I must have known what was coming, because I too had worn absolutely nothing under my bathrobe.

Although hesitatant at first, I embraced him as he reached forward to take me into his arms. "You just lay here and take it, woman," he said. Then he lowered his whole mouth right to the tender folds of my vagina, licking and sucking, kissing and tonguing. The feelings were so intense, I thought I'd pass out, but the intensity continued to stimulate my flow. There I lay, totally naked on top of my bed, and all the while the large black body of the baby's father nibbled, sucked, and tongued the entire entrance of my pussy.

I let out a small whimper. "Ooo!"

Desmond raised his head up for just a moment. "Shhh!" Then he went back to business of examining my loins. In a moment a little tiny climax rippled up my abdomen and made my nipples stand out even further. I felt Des drink at the wellspring of my loins and taste the trickling juices of my climax.

"Des, I--"

"No," he interrupted me. "Don't talk. Just fuck."

Carefully, Desmond put his hands on either side of my hips and pulled my body down toward the foot of the bed where he stood.

"Desmond," I whispered. I'd just remembered that I'd bought a package of condoms and I'd left them in my purse. "Wait."

"I can't," he said as he parted my thighs and leaned down some and yet pulled me up forcibly by the hips to position his cock right at the entrance to my pussy.

"No, wait," I said, squirming under his grip. "I picked up some condoms!"

By then it was too late. The blunt mushroom tip of his naked cock slipped easily through the velvet tissues down between my legs, and with a forceful push, Desmond thrust the entirety of his black penis straight into my cunt.

"Not tonight."

"Desmond!" I nearly woke the baby with my protest. In the meantime, Darcie's father had anchored himself deep into the wetness of my pussy--he was inside me once again, and I was thrilled to have him there. "Omigod!"

Desmond was thick, and blunt, and just plain huge. "Omigod!" I repeated. Not only did I still have tiny lips sucking from my nipple, all this time, but his dick began to thrust in and out of me as well. "Omigod."

"Aaannggh," Desmond said, literally quaking. "Thea, you're beautiful--you--you're like Shaleen all over again."

Desmond sucked in an incredible sob of air, and suddenly, shuddering and trembling, he nearly lost his balance and fell forward upon me. A warm wet greeting rushed into me as Desmond collapsed atop of me.

It was a long night. By the time it was over, I had a very sore pussy. However, there was enough of Des's natural lubricant to keep us going until the wee hours of the morning, and when I fell asleep, I was aware of his hand draped across my breast.

The next day Desmond Emmons reported my address to his parole officer as his permanent address.

His presence is a mixed blessing, of course. To the neighborhood, he's an excuse to purchase and install extra security measures. For me, it's totally different. He is a form of security.

Desmond watches Darcie, so that I can get caught up on work on an occasional Saturday morning. I came into the house one time a little ahead of schedule, and I heard Des talking to his daughter. "Let's see if we can get some of those carrots off your hands and into your mouth," he began. "We wouldn't want grandma to come home and find you looking like that, would we?"

"Dannma!" A little voice giggled.

I smiled, but before I started to walk into the kitchen, I kicked my shoes off, and stopped at the counter to put a sack of groceries down before I called out to Desmond and Darcy that I was home.

"Come on, Darc, let's tell each other what we like best about your grandma, okay?"

I held back from going into the kitchen for just a second.

"Dannma!" The baby threw her hands up and laughed.

"Ohh, you love your grandma, don't you?"

I could hear Darcie giggle and spit more baby food out in a sputter. She giggled and squealed at him again like it was some sort of wonderful game, so I peeked in to take a good look at the two of them. Des had his back to me, and Darcie hadn't seen me just yet.

"I see. You love how she takes care of you," Des continued. "Yeah, so do I. But you know what I love the most about your grandma?"

I hung back. Well, what?

"She's got the world's finest pussy. Even better than your mom's, better than my old girlfriend, Karlena, better than any pussy in the whole wide world. As they say in the TV commercials, she's pure form follows function, self-lubricating, and definitely user friendly!"

Omigod! He couldn't tell her that! I blushed beet red. "Desmond!" I shouted. "You can't tell her something like that! What if she repeats it?"

"Dannma!" She gave me that big smile that said My grandma is home.

"Do you think she might?" He gave me an impish look and said: "C'mon, Darcie, say 'The greatest pussy in the world has entered the building.'" Then he threw up his arms over his head and yelled: "Pussy!"

"Desmond, stop!"

Darcie threw both her arms up in the air, and cried out: "Poozzzeee!" Her carrot coated fingers reached out toward me, as if begging me to pick her up.

"Oh, no!"

"Pussy!" Des called out again.

"Poozee!" Darcie answered.

"I'm doomed," I moaned as my face continued to shine bright red. "We'd better give you a bath."

"Daddy and Gran'ma are going to give the baby a bath," Des said. "Then Daddy's going to bathe Grandma in the tub with bubbles and bath oils. How about that, Grandma?"

"Mmmm...Will you rub my feet and ankles?"

"Yes, I will," he picked the baby up out of her high chair. "And later on, we're going to pay special attention to your wonderful pussy."

"Poozie!" Darcie repeated. She grabbed my shirt in an attempt to wrest herself out of her father's arms. Her little fingers left a bright orange carrot stain on my blouse.

"C'mere, you." I took her from Des. "Gran'ma loves you."

"Dannma poosie!" she giggled. Obviously Darcie enjoyed watching her grandmother squirm and turn red for no apparent reason.

"First, let's get you cleaned up," I said. "Then we're going to murder your father and bury his body in the basement."

"Is that before or after you get your feet rubbed?" Des asked me.

"After."

"Oh, good. I can rub your feet and your ankles just about all night."

"It'll only delay the inevitable," I said.

"No it won't. Once I work my fingers up past your knees, it's open season for getting my snake to nestle in your hole. Once that happens I'll have you in my power."

Damn, him. How right he was. "Ooo...so now you're a snake charmer?"

"And you, my love, are about to be one charmed pussy."

"Dannma poosie!" Darcie showed her two new teeth with one big smile.

"Like I said before--doomed," I sighed.

My grandchild's father spent close to two years in a penitentiary, a place where you'd expect no one to learn anything useful out here in the real world. God knows that his prospective employers believe he has no marketable skills. But I soon found out that he'd undergone certain experiences in prison which translate quite differently into our "normal" world. Let me explain...

When I was a young bride, barely nineteen, I was struck many times by my white ex-husband's moderate sized dick and his inability to "cum back" from his own orgasms and continue to try to give me some pleasure for myself. Our sexual bouts would last for ten to fifteen minutes at the most, and they always seemed to leave me just on the brink of coming. I was frustrated, but, since my girlfriends complained of the same thing, I also thought that this was normal for all sexual encounters.

Last June, I found out differently. Not only is my Desmond, bigger behind the zipper where it really counts, but he's also ready and raring to go again even after he's climaxed. And as for my old fifteen minute maximum--my longest of sexual encounters from before--well, I soon discovered that at the end of fifteen minutes we were just getting started. My sex life has been spiced up to a hot and saucy glow--the likes of which I'd never expected.

Let me give you an example--I'd never had anal sex until I met Desmond. I'd always adamantly refused my first husband. But what I discovered was that although my black lover never threatened me, he just expected anal intercourse as a natural outcome of our sex life. Des was both cautious and insistant about the way I was to treat him in and out of bed.

For the first week of our relationship, all we did was fuck. My God, did we fuck! Usually three times a night, and, on the weekend, I almost stopped counting! I figured that his staying power had to do with being locked up for two years without any women at all, but even after I'd hit what I thought was my saturation point, Des was eager for more. So to protect my pussy, I went out and purchased a very large tube of drug store lubricant.

A big smile crossed his face. "Well, well, and what's this?"

"You rubbed me raw this morning," I replied. "I figured that this would help the soreness."

Des just nodded. "Oh, yeah. This is perfect." Then he smiled. "Thea, come over here and kiss me."

Puzzled by his expression, I did just that. He's got a way of making his lips seal up my entire mouth and then his tongue just slips inside like some intensely demanding upper erection. Though he literally takes my breath away, I've gotten to where I really crave the motion of his mouth exploring mine.

"You know that there is nothing I would have you do that you can't handle, don't you?"

"Mmmm?" After that kiss I didn't care what he asked.

"'Cause when Darcy goes down for her nap, I'm planning on fucking you again," he stated firmly.

"I can't believe you're this ready so quickly," I said for what seemed to me like the twentieth time that weekend.

He laughed. "You'll see."

Later on we were naked together on the bed, and Des gave me strict instructions. "Face down away from me. Drop down onto your elbows and knees, and stick your ass up in the air."

"Desmond!" I protested. "What is this?"

"Just do it!" Suddenly the coolness of the gel lube preceeded my lovers black fingers deep into the soft recesses of my pussy. Cold and moist and hot and soothing all at the same time.

"Ooohh!" I lost my breath. "Oh, God!"

"Didn't I tell you?" His sentence was puncuated by the slickest motion I've ever seen. One steady push and Des was inside my cunt once again.

"Jesus! That was..." I couldn't even get the words out. The experience was overwhelming. "Ooohhh!"

But the next moment caught me totally off guard. Since I couldn't see what he was doing behind me, I didn't know that Des had loaded up two more fingers with lubricant until his lube rimmed and splashed across my anus. Then one of his fingers unexpectedly drilled past the puckering hole to drive deep inside my ass.

"Desmond!" I gasped out a breath. "What the fuck was that?"

"Ssshhh! You'll see."

But at least the established rhythm between his cock and my pussy continued to stir broiling waves of pure emotion time and again inside my cunt. He kept that motion going all the while his fingers probed and diddled at my ass. He must have used another three or four fingerfulls of lube to ease my rising tensions back where I couldn't see.

I felt the little wrench of a grinding need circle just behind my belly button, and I knew I was ready to cum. To top it all off, I could hear the wet smacking sound of his dick driving into my pussy one thrust after another, one squishy slurp followed by a wet smack. I was wet, and I was coming, and I couldn't help myself. Still straining down on my knees and elbows with my ass sticking up in the air, I moaned a long shuddering moan of sheer delight.

Desmond grabbed me by the hips and pulled me against his erected cock time and again, whispering to me. "Oh yeah, Thea! You are one fine fucking white woman."

I shivered, and I came a long series of exhausting tremors that drained my energy to the limit.

"Ahhh, good girl," he whispered. "You did real good."

I purred at his compliment as he slowly withdrew his cock from my pussy. "Oh, Des, that was great."

"Glad you liked it," he replied. "Now I think I'll get mine."

I moaned out a sound that was sort of a breathy affirmative to him. Then my little reverie suddenly turned a hundred and eighty degrees the other way. Desmond was pressing to get back inside me, but he was pressing higher than I'd expected.

"Des? Your not--"

The tip of his erection had parted my ass cheeks and pierced my puckered orifice. He'd had it lathered with our combined juices and with more jelly from the tube. but I was totally unprepared.

"Des, wait! No!"

"Didn't I tell you that there ain't nothing I'd do to you that you can't handle?"

"But I've never had--," I started to say. "And you're so damn big!"

"Ssshhh," he leaned down against my ear and whispered. "You're going to show me how much you love me."

"Ohhh, Des." But I shut up and groaned. I relaxed my pelvis and my ass as much as I could, trying to remember everything I'd learned from other women's shared experiences. I concentrated on my breathing, reminding myself not to hold my breath, not to do anything that would make it harder to relax.

Before even half of the head of his penis had penetrated me, I knew it was going to be a lot harder than I'd expected. Even with the cool, slick jelly coating his cock as well as the inside of my ass, and even after being massaged and pried open by my lover's dark fingers, I still felt a scream rising in my throat, and only my self control kept it from erupting. The physical sensation was indescribable, maybe even unbearable.

And yet...

The head finally jabbed all the way inside me, and Des waited until he felt me relax completely around it. Then he began moving it forward and backward, slowly but steadily, using his free hand to massage and continually lubricate my tender, violated anus as he worked his black cock inside me.

With my head jammed down into the bedclothes, my thighs shaking with physical exhaustion, and my ass being turned inside out, I lost track of time. I focused only on Desmond's dick, gently forcing me, and on his voice as he told me not to struggle, not to worry about anything, just to let myself drift away. I felt as if I was being literally stuffed, filled beyond any normal human capacity, and just when I thought I couldn't allow any more inside me, the head of his cock pushed another inch up into my ass. And then the cycle repeated, as I gradually became accustomed to the sensations, and he kept his thick cock moving gently inside me, talking to me and touching me and now kissing me, on my ass and on my back or on the sides of my stomach. Then another inch was inside me, more pressure, more pain--

"Des, I can't!"

"Just another moment, honey," he murmured. "You'll see."

And then in a particularly delirious moment, I realized that the pressure was no longer increasing. In fact, he was sliding out of me. Then the driving bulk pressed in again, making me cry out softly, and then it was gone again, and I understood, in a daze, that my ass was being fucked. My ass had given up its virginity at the age of thirty-nine. I had taken all of Desmond's monstrous cock up into my ass, I had let him stretch me open completely, and now he was free to fuck me.

I was so relieved that I had gotten past the worst of it that I wanted to weep. All the minor pains I still endured now seemed completely inconsequential. In fact, I was very, very slowly beginning to enjoy it, aided tremendously by Desmond's words and by his magical, expert touch on my sweat-drenched body.

"When you've had to go through it yourself," Des whispered. "You understand how to make it gentle."

"Ooh, shit!" I murmured. I'd forgotten.

My lover's hands were gripping the sides of my ass now, holding me back against his thighs, so that Des could fuck me at will. I wasn't forced to do anything, not even stay upright. And Des did fuck me, forcefully, yet without the hesitation I'd expected.

"Look leaward, me hardies!" Desmond changed his voice into an impression of actor Robert Newton from Disney's live action film, Treasure Island. "It be a white whale we seek!"

"What?" I squealed. "I'm not that big in the ass!"

"Helmsman!" he shouted. Then he changed his grip on my ass and called out in a totally different voice: "Aye, Captain?"

"Steer ye southward! We be seekin' paradise."

"Desmond," I laughed. "Stop that!"

"That be no way to speak to yer Captain, lass!" He twisted against my butt cheeks. "Steer straight for the open wetness. We'll find this 'ere white whale, and we shall have her."

"Her?"

"She who has stolen my heart and soul. My harpooners shall sink their blades deep until the fight is worn out of her," he proclaimed. "Then I shall drag her alongside and claim the prize for me-self!"

I felt, strangely, like I was getting a second wind. It was probably more psychological than physical, though, as I knew that my body could only take so much more of this.

"But Captain," I replied adopting his accent. "Be that not the whale what took your dick in her teeth and ripped it from your torso?"

"Whoa!" he cried out. "Danger, Will Robinson."

I giggled. "Nay! Will Robinson--Crusoe? Methinks, a great ancestor."

He moaned uncontrollably at that moment and quaked with laughter. Suddenly Desmond quieted down. His body had some serious contending to do with my own. After six or eight minutes more, Desmond growled and grunted and unleashed a magnificent load deep into my bowels.

Holy shit! I thought. And then I laughed. "Holy shit?"

Then I heard Des grunt and force a large load deep into my bowels in answer to my words.

For the last few months Des has slept in the same room where his baby daughter has her crib. Of course, the fact that I sleep in the very same room doesn't go unnoticed either. My neighbors, my co-workers, even my ex-husband are all aware that I've scandalized the community. Everybody seems to be fully aware that Des is sleeping with his baby's grandmother. Now more than ever.

I came home a couple of weeks ago, more tired than I'd felt in many years. I'd gone shopping earlier, and I went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I caught my refection in a number of pots, pans, and appliances surfaces, and each time I saw the face of a thirty-nine year old woman who decided to accept a major change in her life.

Eventually, the three of us sat down to nice balanced meal. Salad and chicken enchiladas for two of us, creamed chicken and rice strained juniors for the third.

"Des, I need your help." I told him between bites.

"Sure what's up?"

"I'm going to lose a few months income this coming year, and I was hoping that maybe you could help to pick up the slack somehow."

"What's going on, Thea? They can't downsize you. You're the most important person in that office."

"Oh, no, nothing like that. It'll just be a temporary leave."

"Why?"

"Oh," I began softly. "I went to my doctor today, and he's worried about my health. He thinks I may even have to be bedridden for a month or so over the next few months."

"Oh my God!" He got up out of his chair and came around the table to put his hands on my shoulders. "What's the matter, sweetheart?"

I thought about looking straight ahead, but instead, I turned my head and let my blue eyes gaze up into his dark ones. "I-I'm going to have a baby."