Great Alaska Bush Company

Story Info
They get frisky in bathroom at strip club.
2.6k words
4.23
130.2k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weaponx
weaponx
394 Followers

My wife Abby and I had been thinking about expanding our sexual relationship outside of ourselves for a while. But I never thought she would go as far as she did. I am a sexual freak; I'll do anything as long as it's sexual. I'll do anything, I'll let anything be done to me, whatever....as long as it please myself or my wife sexually. That said, I was excited about an extra person or two being able to join us. Abby on the other hand, she is pretty reserved and conservative when it comes to sex. But at least she was thinking about it.

Well one night we decided to go out for drinks and fun. I had her wear this super sexy dress that I had bought her. She came down the stairs with black 4 inch heels on, and this dress. Wow! What can I say, she was hot. The dress was as short as you can get without showing something off. The front came down low, and the back came down to her ass. Basically there was very little to the dress. She looked hot.

"Does this dress make me look like a slut?" she asked.

"No. But even if it did, you are MY slut so it doesn't matter". I said trying to make her feel more comfortable for our night out on the town. She looked at the dress again in the mirror and turned half-way around to look at her ass, and then back again.

"Well I think I look like a slut, and people are going to stare." She complained as she went to grab her purse.

"So what if they look, they are only going to look because they are jealous. Besides, I think you look hot and that's what matters, right? I don't mind if guys look at you and undress you with their eyes" I said as I eyed her body.

She shrugged her shoulders and walked toward the door. We made our way out to a dance club for drinks. The bar scene never really impressed Abby, but I always got a kick out of it. We danced and drank for a bit, then decided to move on. I made sure that I watched what I had to drink since I was driving. But I also made sure Abby's glass never got empty. Once she had a good buzz on, I had her finish one last drink. I knew by the time we got to the other bar, that she would be pretty drunk and submissive.

"Let's go hit another bar; this place is starting to get a little too crowded." I told her, and she agreed to leave and move on.

I drove us to the Great Alaska Bush Company, which is a strip club in our town. This place has the works, full nudity, lap dances, whatever you want. We found ourselves a table and I went to the bar to get a couple of drinks. All the guys were looking at Abby thinking she was a dancer.

"I told you people would be looking at me, I knew it." She scolded me as I returned with our drinks.

"They are just horny and you look hot as hell. They will get over it. Although it does kinda turn me on thinking about them undressing you with their eyes. Maybe you should give me a lap dance and give them a show?"

She looked at me with that look like 'in your dreams buddy'. Then she took a large sip of her drink. I told her that I needed to go take a piss. As I walked toward the bathroom I met up with a blond dancer at the club. This girl was beautiful; she had the perfect body and perfect tan.

"After I get back from the bathroom I want you to come over and give me and my wife a lap dance. My wife is shy, but feel free to touch her" I said as I gave her a $20 dollar bill.

Once I returned from the bathroom, it wasn't but a few minutes and the girl came over. At first she was only dancing on me, but then to my wife's surprise she started to straddle her. Abby's eyes got about as big as I think they could have.

"What are you doing?" she asked the girl as she readjusted herself in her seat.

"I'm only doing what I know you want me to" the girl said as she lifted her C cup sized tits and rubbed them on my wife's chest.

Before long the dance was over and my plan was going just fine. Abby was flush red with excitement, but also embarrassment.

"I can't believe she did that. I didn't pay for any kind of dance, why do you think she did all that?? She told me as she leaned toward me and looked around to see if anyone had witnessed our little dance.

"Well, it looks like it did the job, because you are horny." I said looking down at her nipples that were showing through her tiny dress. I leaned forward to kiss her and she whispered in my ear.

"I know you planned that, which is fine, because you are right, I'm horny as hell. So I want you to fuck me here tonight. I want you to fuck me somewhere in this bar tonight. Are you up for it?" as she pulled away and looked me in the eye, I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

"I'll fuck you anywhere and anytime sweetie. What about the bathroom? We can go into the stall in the men's room?" I asked half expecting her to back out at a moment's notice. But I was wrong. The drinks and the lap dance had done their job; my wife was horny and ready for some sex.

"But first I want you to get up and go to the ladies room. I want you to take off your panties and come back out. On the way back to the table I want to give your panties to the roughest, nastiest, dirty biker you can find. Then I want you to come sit down by me again." I told her with my 'I'm the master and you are the sub' voice. She did nothing but nod her head and get up to go to the bathroom.

"Anything for you dear, I don't know what you have planned for tonight, but I think I like where you are going with this." She said as she walked around the table and behind me. She sauntered off to the bathroom and was back out in a flash. I watched her as she scoped the bar floor. Then I saw a smile on her face as she started toward a man at the bar. This guy was dirty. He even looked evil. He looked like he had just come back from a 500 mile motorcycle ride. His hair was long and messy, and looked like it hadn't been washed in a week. His beard was unshaven for what appeared to be a week or more. Abby walked right up to him and held out her hand. He looked at her, then at her outstretched hand. Then he reached out and put his hand under hers, as she placed her damp panties in his hand. She then turned and walked toward our table.

"That was incredible!!!" she yelled as she sat down. "I have never felt so alive and adventurous before. What do you have planned next?" she asked as she sat down close to me and put her hand on my cock. She looked down immediately and noticed how hard I had become.

"Just getting started my dear. Just getting started...." I said as I leaned forward and kissed her. We were making out for a good 5 minutes before the next dancer came out on stage.

"Let's go" I exclaimed as I stood up from the table and held out my hand for her to take.

"I can't take it anymore, I need to fuck you." I said as she stood up in my arms. I pressed my cock against her belly as I gave her a thrust with my hips.

"I can't wait for it" she said as she walked with me to the bathroom. I had her wait outside the men's room while I went inside to get a count of how many guys were in there. 5 of them. I came back out and told her we needed to wait a minute. As each guy came out I counted them. I told any guy who wanted to enter that the bathroom is closed, come back in about 10 minutes. Soon the bathroom was empty and we entered. We quickly entered the only stall in the seedy bathroom. I closed the stall door but it had no latch or lock, but at that point I didn't care. I pounced on Abby like a lion on the hunt. I threw her up against the wall and drive my tongue deep into her mouth. We kissed and groped each other for a few minutes, then I pulled away.

"Bend over the toilet and put your hands on the seat." I said as I unzipped my pants. Abby slyly walked over to the toilet and bent over placing her hands on the dirty toilet seat.

"Like this?" she said as she looked back shaking her ass at me

"Yeah like that." I said as I pulled her dress up over her back and placed my hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. As I rubbed her slit with the head of my cock, I could feel how wet she was.

"You want this don't you? You are a little slut aren't you? Well you are going to get yours tonight." I said as I knew something she didn't. I knew the stall door was unlockable and that men would be entering the bathroom soon. No man who visits the bathroom of a strip club and hears a couple fucking will be able to resist. I was counting on that.

As I slowly and forcefully thrust my cock in to her wet awaiting pussy. I could hear the door to the bathroom open. From what I could hear, it sounded like a single person entering the bathroom. As the noise from his piss hitting the urinal trough began, so did Abby's moans. Soon her moans were louder than his piss, and he could hear her. I heard him walk over to the door of the stall and pause. Everything in me wanted him to open that door.

"You okay in there buddy? You sound strange. Everything okay?" he asked thinking maybe it was a drunk who was puking or something. Then I heard the creak of the door and I got my payday.

"Wholly shit man!!! That is awesome dude!!!" he exclaimed as he was my cock thrusting in and out of Abby's pussy. Abby could not ignore this; her moans had taken her attention away from him entering the bathroom. But she was totally aware of him looking at her now.

"What the fuck dude??? What are you looking at?" she said as she started to stand up and turn away from him.

I pushed her back down into her submissive position and kept fucking her from behind. She struggled a bit, but then gave in to the sensations. I then turned to the guy looking at us with his jaw wide open. He looked at me as I motioned with my head for him to come in and watch. I could see that he already had a sizable hard on in his pants.

"Well, baby looks like you are the show tonight!" I said to Abby as I kept pounding her from behind. Her moans of pleasure told me she was at that point where she didn't care who was watching, she just wanted to keep the sensations going.

"Do you mind?" the guys asked me as he pointed to his cock and motioned with his hands if he could masturbate while I fucked Abby.

"Hell no dude, you can do whatever you want. This is a public restroom." I said to him as I slapped Abby on the ass cheek.

He whipped out his cock and even I was impressed. He was as big as I was and he was only semi-hard. Geez this guy could rip a girl open if he wanted to. As he started to massage his cock, I saw Abby glance over and moan as he saw his member. She quickly looked away and put her head down as she thrust her hips off of my cock.

"You like this don't you Abby? You like the fact that he is jerking off while he watches us fuck? "I said as I reached forward and pulled on her nipples as they hung down from her tits.

"That's a pretty huge cock isn't it Abby? Too big for you I bet huh? I bet you wouldn't be able to take such a huge thing inside you." I said as I motioned for the guy jerking off to walk over to Abby's face and jerk off in front of her face.

"You like big cocks?" the guy asked Abby as he moved his hand up and down his shaft. Abby never looked at the guys face, only his cock. She looked like she was in a trance; she just stared at it while I fucked her. I could see the wheels turning in her head, she wanted to reach out and grab that cock. But she was afraid.

"Abby, I know you can't take that thing in your pussy, but I bet you can't even take it in your mouth either." I said as I slowed my pace behind her. The guy looked at me and knew what I was trying to do. So he played along, and moved closer to Abby's face. He was now just inches away from her lips. She still just stared at the cock, which was now about 9 inches long and about 1 ½ inches in girth.

"Take it. Take it now bitch." The guy said very quietly, but forcefully.

That was all Abby needed, she reached out her tongue and laid the head of his cock on her tongue. Never even reaching up to grab it, she just offered her mouth to this stranger with a huge cock. He was obviously a bit skilled in the ways of oral pleasure. As Abby offered her mouth to him, he grabbed the back of her neck and guided his monster cock into her mouth. I could only bare so much of this, it was about to put me over the edge. I had to pull out of Abby or I was going to cum. As I pulled out, she readjusted to fit him better. He held on to the back of her neck and slowly guided her mouth over his cock, only about 4 inches at first. But once I pulled out, he pulled her head in closer to his balls.

"She will probably only be able to take half of that length dude." I said as I watched this stranger forcing his cock down my wife's throat, and her willing taking it.

"That's what you think dude, she will take it all. I am sure of it." he said almost if he knew what her limits were. I didn't know what her limits were; I only knew she could take me all the way in. But I was only about 7 inches totally hard.

"Why did you stop fucking her dude? What's the problem?" he asked as he slowly plowed more and more of his cock into Abby's throat. As he said that I heard the bathroom door open again. This time I heard the sound of a conversation going on. It was two men I was sure of it. Our little party had just gotten bigger.

weaponx
weaponx
394 Followers