Great Britain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm began to shake through her body. She moaned and squealed with delight with a twinge of fading pain. Half way through her orgasm I was satisfied with my performance. I withdrew from her sopping pussy and removed my condom. I straddled her rock hard torso and while pushing her massive tits together, began driving in between them. It only took a few seconds and I was shooting into her face. Some was hitting her mouth, but most was sliding down her chest to her neck. Fireworks were sparking in my head. It felt like the fourth of July and I just hit a grand slam in the bottom of the ninth for the home team. I was amazing. I was invincible.

Coming down from my peak, I slowly continued to stroke into her breasts, smearing my semen into her skin. I heard someone cooing playfully. Suddenly I realized it wasn’t me. I looked down and Scarlet was half eyed and smiling beautifully, licking what little amount of my cum hit her lower lip.

My mind came crashing down. All reminisce of Lauren had faded, and I was looking into another woman’s face. I sobered up quickly. Scarlet was looking up at me beautiful and happy. I felt so ashamed and began to cry. I fell to Scarlet’s side and my body went limp. My having sex with her didn’t solve anything. It actually made it worse. Scarlet cleaned her breasts off and curled up next to me trying to spoon me. Her small frame cupped my body, and I could feel the heat of her crotch burning into my lower back. Her warm breath slid across my neck and her arm snaked under mine as she tried to pull me close.

She whispered into my ear, saying, “It’s alright, calm down. You didn’t hurt me.”

I turned to her and tried to find the words to convey what I was feeling. All I could say was, “I’ve never done that before.”

She laughed and said, “You were pretty good for a virgin.”

“No,” I stammered, “I’ve never just…well, fucked before. I’m never going to see you again, and the emptiness I had to start with is quickly filling up with shame.”

Starting to get the picture, she spoke clearly and softly with her charming accent. “You know, I don’t love you. I got what I wanted out of this. You don’t have to feel bad. Sometimes, well, sometimes people need people. You were thinking of someone else weren’t you?”

I nodded.

She continued, “Well, whoever she is, she has one hell of a lover coming her way. If you feel as strongly for her as you threw at me, she’s a luck woman. Go to her.”

“I still feel bad about you. I don’t screw like that. Well, that’s not entirely true, I enjoyed what I did, but it feels like I used you.”

“You don’t think I used you,” she said? “Did you just think it a miracle I was sitting on my couch naked under my gown? Listen, don’t get me wrong, I don’t pick up drunk Americans every night either. But I got something special tonight. It may not have been meant for me, but I can deal with that. Plus how torn up you are just gives me a little more faith in the men of the world.” She leaned over and gently kissed my teary eyes.

I said, “Thanks, I guess I needed that.”

I leaned in to kiss her back softly and tenderly when she spoke up again, “Before you go getting lovey, dovey on me, go clean yourself before you stink up my bed.”

I chuckled and drug myself to the bathroom. When I cam back she was stretched out under a thin sheet. I could see her powerful yet small frame clearly as the sheet clung closely to her perspiration. She really was beautiful. I was lucky to have had this experience. I flopped onto the bed and embraced her again. After a long tender kiss, we drifted off to sleep.

Early the next morning we woke and I got dressed. In no real hurry, and not being ashamed of her body, she stayed naked as she walked me to the door.

I turned to her and said with a smile, “Are you sure you don’t want another go?’ My hand was now gently tracing the outline of her pubic hair.

“I fear your heart may be too frail,” she grinned back.

I now knew what had to be done. As I turned out the door she patted my ass and said, “Go get her tiger.”

When the door closed, she turned into her bedroom. Lying down on her bed, Scarlet shed a few silent tears. She pretended to be so strong, yet she was still a delicate, fragile, decent woman.

Authors note: The third chapter, “Great Britain Ch. 3 – London,” will have a happy ending. I know this one was a little down, but sometimes life is like that.

12