Green Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing how wonderful and well deserved my orgasm is I sense my Master is trying to hold out as long as possible before firing into me but his orgasm is inevitable. His pace decreases dramatically and his whole body tenses. Carnally he stabs into me and I can feel the heat of his cum as he explodes into my belly. Each driving thrust delivers more of his sweet cream and the thought of my Master's generous cock filling me with that which is so exclusively his makes me cum again.

When we both lay exhausted on the floor; our bodies touching as if to reaffirm the bond between us, he whispers into my ear, "I'm so proud of ya." Proud that I withstood the unpleasant touch of the older gentleman who happens to be impotent and so tends to be self-indulgent when it comes to any sexual act; also proud that, although my showing wasn't without flaws, I have represented him favorably.

I smile as he carries me to the bedroom and lays me on the bed, relieved to know he is satisfied with my conduct this evening.

Placing a stern finger under my chin and lifts my face to his. He wipes away a small remaining smudge of seminal fluid from my cheek and kisses my lips. I kiss him back and thank him for the evening before falling asleep content at his side with the fine, green silk still covering my eyes.

12