Gretchen Does the Groping

Story Info
A companion to Felicity Gets Fondled!
3.7k words
4.22
53.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers

"Skidder," murmured Gretchen, "why do your testicles feel funny?" He had just shot inside her tight pussy and they were lying in somebody's bed, recovering so they could fuck again. The "tits-out" party downstairs was in full swing and occasionally they could hear a voice they recognized. Their college friends, all in their third year, when they were allowed to live off campus, were talking loudly, dancing, feeling each other up, and making out, like any normal tits-out party.

Gretchen hadn't brushed her hair back since turning over to lie next to Skidder. She was still wearing the light blue altered tank top with no neckline -- no point taking it off when it came down so low it completely exposed her firm, B-cup tits, displaying them nicely and making them readily available for fondling. Her denim skirt was hiked up around her hips so her pussy was freely available to Skidder, evidence of the haste with which they had run upstairs and dived into the first free bed they could find in the old farmhouse. She never wore panties anymore. Skidder had used a condom so there was no problem with leaking onto somebody's clean sheets.

"I shaved my nuts," Skidder said. He had spent the last half hour fondling the tall girl's small tits, just like she liked it done, before, during, and after he boned her. Now he was lying on his back and she was on her side, facing him, long hair covering her face over her eyes and spilling over his chest. Without her glasses, she couldn't see his face clearly in the dim light anyway but she knew what he looked like. Knew what his dick looked like, too. But she realized now that she had never taken a really good, hard look at his balls. She remembered that they were red, is all.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked. "They do feel real smooth, like velvet. Nice." She was rolling them in her hand, tugging on his scrotum, feeling all the little cords and bumps that can be found in a young man's sack. And, of course, gently squeezing his egg-sized balls. Skidders balls hung low and she liked to see them swing when he walked.

"That's why I did it, so they would feel so good you'd want to suck on them," he replied. "You can suck my balls now without getting hairs between your teeth." This was a hint about what he really wanted. She had never sucked on his nuts, ever. His dick, often, but never his nuts. "Why don't you shave your pubic hair? It'll be fun to rub up on bare skin." That was a great idea and Gretchen made a mental note to shave her brown, abundant muff the very next day. If she were at home she'd have done it right then but the girls who rented this farmhouse might not appreciate her using one of their razors and making a mess in the bathroom in the middle of a tits-out party.

Skidder leaned over and kissed her, his hands moving back to their accustomed position on her diminutive tits. His breath felt like beer but she welcomed his attention because from her point of view her tits hadn't been fondled nearly enough tonight -- she had gone upstairs with Skidder before she got her fair share of being handled by the guys. You go to tits-out parties to get felt up, if you're a girl, and to feel girls up, if you're a boy.

Skidder climbed on top of her again and got between Gretchen's long legs. Now that he had told her, she noticed the difference in his hairless balls as they rubbed against her thighs. He had put on another condom and was sucking on her little nipples, getting her ready for another good, hard boning before they went back downstairs. But Gretchen pushed him off and did something new instead, something he had hoped for but didn't expect. She sucked his balls one at a time into her mouth. She felt the smooth velvety skin of his shaved scrotum in her mouth as she moved his nuts around with her tongue. She had to admit it was sexy -- first time she had handled balls without hair and she liked it. She fondled and tongued him for several minutes, enjoying all the little cords and tubes and lumpy organs in his sack which she could feel with her tongue, lips, and fingers. Then she lay back, spread her long, skinny legs and invited him to resume boning her.

Skidder was inside her again and she was enjoying being humped a second time but she especially enjoyed the slap of his big, low-hanging shaved nuts against her taint and it inspired her. That's when she got the idea!

Gretchen had a brain wave! The same idea behind a tits-out party but applied to swinging nutbags! By the time she came to her second booming climax of the night, she had the basic idea, if nothing else, clearly in her mind. It was a good thing she remembered it after her orgasm! Usually, she left those tits-out parties almost wasted, pleasantly post-multi-orgasmic, incapable of rational thought, mind reliving the most intense sexual moments of the night in a continuous loop, driving home more or less on autopilot in the wee hours of the morning. That night, for a change, she kept an idea in her head and did not forget it.

She and her roommate Felicity were regulars at the tits-out parties that were so popular that summer. She just loved the thrill of showing up for parties with her breasts on display and letting her friends, new and old, feel her up. Tits-out parties had practically become her whole sex life, and getting felt up was almost a fetish. That was true for a lot of her private college classmates, once they got to the third year and were allowed to move off campus. During those dreary first two years on campus, most of them got kind of hooked on groping with their clothes on because that was all they could do safely while they were confined to the dormitories. After those pregnancy scandals, the school had really cracked down and taken the fun out of college life while they were young. But the third year was liberation at last! Free of all those strict college rules, they went a little wild when they got their own apartments but they still loved to grope!

So what was this big idea involving boy's nuts? The idea was simple in principle but complicated in practice: If the girls could display their boobs and get felt up by boys at tits-out parties, why couldn't guys display their balls and get groped by girls at parties? But it had to be balls, not dicks and balls. After all, at a tits-out party it's breasts that are on display, not cunts. You had to leave something to the imagination or it's not sexy! So she made up a rule that for a "balls-out" party, guys had to pull their dicks straight up in their pants and let only their scrotum hang out of their fly. And they had to be that way when they came to the front door or they wouldn't be let in! It was just like the rules for girls at a tits-out party, only the conditions applied to guys.

Gretchen had come to the party with her pal and roommate, Felicity. Felicity and Skidder were both what she called her "fuckbuddies", not serious or long-term girlfriend or boyfriend but just good, solid "friends with benefits", who stuck by each other and were always available for sex if Gretchen hit a dry spell or didn't have a date some night. But that didn't mean she didn't have feelings for them. Skidder was really sweet and some days she thought she could fall in love with him if he could just lose the skateboard and take her somewhere besides the pizza place, which he only did on nights when there was a two-for-one special. She felt a powerful attraction for Felicity, too, and when she wasn't around their apartment Gretchen had been secretly sniffing her soiled panties.

She had been rooming with Felicity for two years already, since before they moved out of the dorms. She often got hot for her roommate, even though she thought she was basically straight and could have boys like Skidder over whenever she wanted now that they were off campus. Felicity was so cute and her pussy was so sweet -- it smelled divine, and tasted so good! Gretchen had even worked out a ploy that would give her an excuse to lick Felicity's pussy almost every night, supposedly as a way of rewarding her for doing her Econ homework, like that would help her study! She was going to spring it on Felicity tonight when she went downstairs. All she had to do was get Frank and Skidder to go along with it for show but of course they wouldn't be around Felicity every night when the homework was done, like a roommate would -- a great set up for Gretchen! Later, she ran into Horst and got him to agree to be the grand penis prize for Felicity if she passed the course! She knew Felicity was hot for Horst and any normal horny straight guy would want to bone Felicity, given a chance, and Horst was a normal horny straight guy, even if he did have pretensions to be the misunderstood artist. Or was it misunderstood philosopher this week.

On their way home from the tits-out party, Gretchen told Felicity about her new idea. Felicity had had a little too much to drink and was still a little too postorgasmic to comment. She was still overwhelmed from the unexpected boning with Dave and the surprise of her nipplegasms. But she was also still gushingly sentimental about Gretchen's offer and her other friends' generosity in helping her study, by giving her a reward every night for doing her homework. She didn't have much to say about Grethcen's idea that night except that she liked the idea of doing with guy's balls what they had been doing with her boobs.

Gretchen sat on the idea for another three days, working out the details and writing rules down on paper, before she ran it by Skidder. He thought it was great! He'd happily shave his balls again for that kind of party! Soon she had brought in Frank and then more friends and soon they were ready to organize their first balls-out party!

The apartment where Felicity and Gretchen lived together was plenty big enough for the two roommates but a little cramped for a party. There were two bedrooms, one of which was used for sleeping (Felicity and Gretchen slept in the same bed, and sometimes in each others' arms) and the other was set up for study. Then there was a living room that they tried to keep neat for company and a kitchenette, where they would put the beer. (This time they would just be cans. There wouldn't be enough people coming to get a keg, they thought.) The wine (which many girls preferred) would go on the table in the little breakfast nook. Fortunately, their front door was around a corner, out of sight of most of the other apartments. This meant that guys could safely pull out their balls at the last minute, without having to let them swing in plain view, all the way down a long corridor, before knocking on their door.

The night arrived and about 8:00, the girls invited to the first-ever local balls-out party, about a dozen of them, started to arrive. Most of them were regulars at tits-out parties and so it seemed weird to them to show up for a party with their tits covered! Some of them didn't like it at first -- they wanted to show off and get felt up! Then about 9:00 the male guests started to arrive, greeted with hoots and hollers by the ladies, who had gotten a head start on the wine!

It was really a sight to see! Each guy had a sheepish grin on his face as the door opened, standing there with his (usually brownish-pink) nut sack hanging out of his fly! If it hadn't been for the hand-lettered sign on the door that said "Remember the Rules or You Don't Get In!" a lot of them would have figured it was just a set-up or a practical joke and wouldn't have done it. Unlike girls, who usually went to tits-out parties together, the guys were mostly coming in one at a time. They were greeted by one of the girls (the guys didn't know it but the girls had agreed to take turns answering the door), who always said hello, looked down at their hanging scrotum, and then picked it up in their hand, tugged it a little, and squeezed the nuts just a bit. "You've got a full sac there!" they almost always said, even if the guy's testicles weren't really that big. Had to make the macho males feel good if they were going to get action later!

One or two of the guys showed up with their dick hanging out and they were sent away. Rules were rules and exposed penises weren't allowed. Pity, Gretchen thought. They were nice dicks.

Once inside, it was just like a tits-out party, except that instead of exposing the girls, all the guys had that one body part on display. It was fun to look at them all! Some hung low, some were tight up against the zipper, some balls were huge, practically the size of ripe lemons, and others were not much bigger than big lima beans. The girls liked to watch the low-hanging ones swing back and forth while they danced!

And as the night wore on, girls picked out guys they were talking to or standing next to and grabbed their nuts, whether they knew the guys or not! The rule was that any girl could grab any guy's balls anytime she wanted and play with them. At one time or another, most of the girls went from guy to guy, fondling their sacs and playing with the testicles, feeling the cords and veins and tubes, sticking fingers up into the place where the sac meets the guy's pelvis, and bouncing them in their feminine hands. After a couple of hours of that kind of ball play, every one of the girls had had enough experience fondling balls to be a connoisseur of the variety and esthetics of male gonads, appreciative of both their many differences and their fundamental similarities.

Gretchen had organized a contest -- each girl was blindfolded in turn and had to identify the guy just by feeling his sac -- no peeking allowed! Most of them did really well, maybe showing how distinctive the feel of balls really is. But maybe because the girls could smell, they identified a lot of them by whether they were using Axe or Jade East or Old Spice or something else scented, like their soap or their sweat, if they hadn't showered. There was a lot of giggling but something, somehow was missing. It just wasn't like feeling up breasts.

Once that was over, a new game got started. The girls started tying string to the guys and leading them around like they were on a leash, or jerking the string up like their balls were puppets! Then it became a contest to see how much a girl, the littler the better, could squeeze a guy's nuts without making him yell! That lasted less than one round because nobody would do it a second time. Even little blonde Felicity, Gretchen's roommate, had too much strength in her hands!

By then it was midnight and time for the lights to go dim! Gretchen had it all planned. Their own bedroom was dark and available so their guests could get it on if they felt the urge, with a sleeping bag and pillows thrown on the floor for party-goers who couldn't fit on the bed. She would also turn out the lights in the living room so their guests could make out, like usual, but she'd leave the breakfast nook lit so the drinking could continue.

Well, it wasn't really a huge success. In the living room the girls were holding tight to the guys' ball sacs but the guys were squirming and had to work hard to feel up the girls -- they had to unbutton buttons, pull up T-shirts, push bras out of the way -- all this stuff they never had to do at tits-out parties. Gretchen hadn't thought of them having to go to all that trouble -- she never wore panties and if she let someone up her skirt, there was nothing in the way!

Felicity checked the bedroom every once in a while, opening the door a crack just to be sure everything was ok. There was usually nobody in there. Only one time she saw one of the girls giving head but nobody fucked or even got under the sheets -- the bed was hardly mussed at all.

But the weirdest thing about the night was that hardly anybody was getting off! Except for the couple in the bedroom, Gretchen heard grunts but no moans and the living room, where the lights were turned off but it wasn't really dark because of the light coming from the kitchen and breakfast nook, wasn't even crowded. Most of the guests were mingling in the breakfast nook, which got really crowded.

The balls-out party idea was not going well. Not well at all. People were starting to leave and it was only one o'clock. Even Skidder looked bored, like he was there just because he was being loyal and sticking it out until he could go. Gretchen had to do something!

Then she remembered Skidder's red, hairless balls!

"Skidder, come with me!" Gretchen whispered. "Felicity, keep the door open!" And she grabbed a string tied around Skidder's scrotum, left there from their little games an hour before, and led him to the bedroom, which was now empty. There she turned on the closet light but kept the closet door almost closed, giving just enough light so people could look into the room and see what was happening. Then she pulled off the beaded T-shirt she was wearing, so her braless B-cup tits were out, hiked up her skirt, and pulled her long brown hair back out of her face. Then she told Skidder to whip it out, his whole package, everything!

Framed by the doorway and visible in the dim light, she put her glasses on the dresser and got down on her knees. Her shaved pussy was on display below the skirt bunched up around her waist. She started by fondling Skidder's velvety smooth balls, fingering and manipulating all the little things in his scrotum, tugging on the sac, taking his nuts one by one in her mouth, and stroking his dick, while her high, firm tits were accentuated by the shadows from the little light in the room. Then she took his penis in her mouth and began to suck, scraping her teeth, now so perfectly straight after years of orthodontist work, on the underside of his shaft as she moved her head back and forth. Skidder sighed and put his hand behind her head and after about ten minutes of this delicious treatment he tensed up and suddenly came, right in her mouth! She felt her mouth fill with his semen but she didn't even try to keep up -- she let his cum drip from the sides of her mouth onto her pert little tits, where one glob ran down to her nipple and formed a viscous drop that just hung there for a long time. Then she opened her mouth to show him his own ball juice before she swallowed hard!

By now most of the party was crowding into the doorway to stare at them! They gazed silently on this open and unexpected display of lust, but since it was in the bedroom, no rule had technically been broken! When the show was over, Gretchen put her T-shirt back on -- right over the come streak! -- got her glasses, tucked Skidder's dick back in his pants, and led a dazed Skidder back out of the bedroom and into the light. Five or six couples then went into the bedroom behind them and soon the rhythmic sound of agitated bedsprings and long whimpering cries of passion could be heard. Even the living room became more lively, as one girl after another took off her panties or removed her bra to make it easier for the guys to get access. It wasn't as good as a tits-out party but the mood was a lot better than it had been.

The party turned around after that and kept going until about five in the morning. As the guests left, either Gretchen or Felicity bid them goodbye with kiss for the girls and a grope of their balls for the guys, giving them a friendly tug for the road! A big hand-lettered sign on the door said "Now Leaving the Balls-Out Zone! Don't Forget to Stuff It Back In Your Pants After You Leave!"

By six, with the sun rising, it was just Felicity, Gretchen, and Skidder.

Skidder spoke first. "You pulled it off but it was close. The party could have sucked."

Felicity offered the explanation. "It probably feels good to a guy to have his balls played with but it's not the same as getting felt up and having your tits fondled."

Skidder responded. "Yeah, it feels good, at least for an hour or so. More than that is too much. Right now my nuts are sore. But the main thing is you can't come from just having your nuts played with. At least I can't."

eatoure
eatoure
319 Followers
12