Gropings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first he thought he must be alone in the house, there was no noise, and he decided that was a good thing, perhaps a wank before he got started would get all these other things out of his mind.

Jeremy went into the kitchen to get a drink of water-it was quite a warm day.

"Oh hi Barbara," he said, and sat down at the table with her. Barbara was one of the two young women he shared the house with. She was small, only just over five feet tall, slim almost to the point of being skinny, with light brown hair that she kept short, almost accentuating the boyishness of her figure. Like many of her generation, she rarely wore a bra, and Jeremy could never have helped noticing that she appeared to have quite small breasts. She never wore skirts either, just jeans of one colour or another. She had a rule, never fuck friends, which she had made clear to him not long after she had moved into the house over a year ago. She had repeated this rule occasionally to him, on nights when they had sat talking long after midnight, and a few times there had been a sense that things could get intimate. It annoyed Jeremy, especially those nights when noises had come from her room, next to his, that indicated she was having a great time fucking someone who obviously wasn't a friend.

He had slumped into a chair, and she looked at him. She really liked Jeremy, he would have to have been the nicest guy she had ever known, very different from all other men of her experience. (There had been a lot of those, of a range of ages, despite the fact that she was not quite twenty-one.) Unlike the other two guys in the house, Jeremy never walked 'accidentally' into the bathroom when she was in the shower, he had never come up behind her and cupped her breasts, he had never drunkenly whispered into her ear, how about it, just once, just for fun. Unlike Erica, the other young woman in the house, she did not share her bed with the people she shared the house with. She wasn't sure why Jeremy had never slept with Erica, she knew she wouldn't say no. Perhaps she was not his type. Anyway, it was none of her business.

What was her business was that he looked sad. He was a really good friend, and as abrupt as she could be at times, she cared for him, and did not like this idea that the normally bright, bouncy laughing Jeremy seemed to have gone missing.

"You ok?" she asked, "you seem really down." Jeremy looked up at her, she was a good friend, how often had he wished that just for a moment they could pretend they weren't so they could fuck, once he had even laughingly suggested that, and she had just laughed in return. But he needed to know if, as a woman, she could detect anything in him that led to his continually almost getting there, but never quite making it. At the same time, something in his male pride would not let him confess, even to such a good friend as she was, that he had never 'done it'. So, without going into the intimate details of it, he told her about he and Annie, and how they had now broken up, and about how that night of the party they had gotten so close, and how he couldn't understand why she had rejected him, and so on, and so on, until he decided he sounded pathetic.

"So, I dunno, why won't," and then it just blurted out, "do you see anything wrong with me? Why girls won't...you know..." and tremblingly he lit a cigarette, aware of what he had confessed, and ashamed, not at that, but at how self-indulgent he sounded. He decided to go to the uni library, start his reading there.

Barbara looked at him in silence for a while. It was unlike Jeremy to reveal much of his deeper emotions like this. She realised the implications of all that he had just told her, and she felt sympathy for him. She was also surprised. He was a good looking guy, in a quiet, unpretentious sort of way, with a wonderful personality, again, quiet, unpretentious. And he was so good at making her laugh. So often, in the dark times of her mind, it had been Jeremy who had rescued her, and she loved him for that. Maybe, a little voice said, this would be the time to rescue him.

"There's nothing at all wrong with you Jeremy," she said very quietly, the little voice still making that suggestion. "Maybe it's just you're not...I dunno...forceful enough." She wasn't sure if this was the right way to put it. Certainly, there had never been much need for men to be 'forceful' with her in order to get her into bed. Nevertheless she did have the strength to mean it when she did say no. And there was no way she wanted to encourage him to believe that force was the way to go. Was there a better word? "You know...persistent...," but she stopped there because she felt she was just making it worse.

Barbara lit a cigarette, lit one for him, they smoked in silence as the little voice kept up with its suggestion. She felt a trembling deep down, would that be the way to go, or would it spoil everything. Not if you say it right, the little voice said. It's the middle of the day, she thought. So what, countered the little voice.

"So...Jeremy..." and she hoped none of this would spoil their friendship. Still, he was the one who had brought it all up, had confessed, so to speak. "You've never...you know...fucked anyone?" She always used the right words when it came to sex, anyway. Her cunt was her cunt, and she was glad she had one.

"No," and there was a hint almost of despair in his voice. "You won't...you know...say anything?"

"Of course not," Barbara replied, reassuringly. As nice as they were in their own ways, the others in the house were a lot less sensitive to the feelings of others than he was.

"I'll be back in a sec ok?" she went on. She had pretty well made up her mind, but she needed to pee, to be not looking at him while she made this final decision.

"I was going to go to the library to start on this essay," he said.

"Ah the big essay," and they both laughed. She admired his academic ability, she herself was studying to be a lawyer, often he had helped her with difficult phrasings. "Can you just wait? I might come with you." At least that would keep him in the house until she had made up her mind. But she didn't really need the think time, and she peed, and wiped herself, and felt the little twitchy tinglings she always felt when she knew she was about to have sex, and after washing her hands she went back to the kitchen, and stood at the door. She looked at him, Jeremy looked back at her.

"You ready then?" he asked, though now he wished he hadn't mentioned going to the library. He didn't feel like the walk, and he had the first book he needed here anyway.

Barbara walked across the kitchen, and surprised him by standing behind him and putting her hands on his shoulders. The possibility of his turning her offer down had occurred to her, she was taking a risk here, and her stomach twitched. She leant her head down and whispered in his ear, "You're a really good friend Jeremy, and I really like you. If it would help...you know...how you feel about yourself and girls...we could pretend we're not friends...just for a little while..." Barbara knew he would recognize the reference to when he had said just that, and she also knew he was sensitive enough to know that this was a stepping out for her, for both of them. He put his hand up on hers, on his shoulder.

"Really?" he said, and there was a gratitude in his voice that convinced her fully that she was doing the right thing. Her hand enfolded his, and she took a step away.

"Come on," she said, very softly, and led him by the hand to her bedroom. She shut the door behind them, and closed the curtains. It was a bright sunny day outside, and the room now had a subdued, very appropriate light, she thought. She sat on her bed, and started to remove the calf-length boots she always wore. Jeremy had stayed by the door, and watched her as one boot came off. She patted the bed, laughed softly and said, "Undress." He went over and sat on the bed, pulling at his sneakers and socks. Barbara had both her boots off now, and she stood up, pulling her top over her head and dropping it on the floor. She watched his eyes go to her breasts, they were small, but a beautiful shape, they pointed proudly out at him, the dark brown nipples small and erect and beckoning. Jeremy took a deep breath, trying not to stare, as he stood and his fingers fumbled at his shirt buttons. Barbara watched, when all the buttons were undone, she helped him take the shirt off. Jeremy looked at her belly, her ribs obvious through her skin, her belly flat, his eyes went to the valleys that sloped from her hips into her jeans.

Keeping her eyes on Jeremy, Barbara unbuttoned her jeans, unzipped them, stepped out of them. Her very slim legs were pale, she wasn't much of a beach goer. A pair of very brief black undies clung to her hips and over her mound, and she watched him as she slipped them down her legs and over her feet. She stood there now completely naked, and she liked that he was looking at her, and that his eyes showed he liked what he saw. She was very, very slim, not painfully thin, or unhealthily thin, but very slim. He looked at her belly again, at the slight jutting of her hips, then down to the bush of brown hairs on her mound, a mound that seemed high, and protuberant, accentuated by her slimness. The hairs sloped away between her thighs, which she had kept slightly apart, the folds of her labia mesmerized his eyes, as he looked at how they peeped out of the hairs, then also disappeared between her thighs, along with her slit, the beginnings of which he could see between the folds. Barbara stood still for nearly a minute, letting him look, feeling the little surges of heat between those folds, the little beginnings of her body getting ready. Then she stepped closer to him, put her hands down and unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped them, and pushed them to his ankles, his jocks going with them. Jeremy's cock leapt out at that, it was hard and ready, and already at the tip there was a speck of moistness. As he stepped out of his jeans and jocks, clumsily kicking them away, Barbara put her hand down, and her fingers closed around his cock. Jeremy's insides jumped, no girl had ever touched it before, and with a grimace of embarrassment he felt a little spurt of wet spit from the end of his now over-excited cock. He looked at Barbara, he was about to apologise, but to his utter amazement she smiled at him, and licked the little dab of his come from her hand. That hand then went back to his cock, the other pushed gently at his shoulder, and she pushed him down on the bed. She then knelt on the bed next to him, her back to him, he could see her pretty little bum, the crack of it, she had her thighs only slightly apart, and his brain struggled with all the impressions, especially the one of how her vulva peeked at him from between her thighs, even the hint of her arsehole looked sexy, and of course the feel of the pressure of her fingers around his cock.

Barbara had decided now was the perfect time to test something she had had a discussion about several months before. In that discussion, a friend of hers had claimed that a virgin guy's come tasted different from other guys. Like the others in the group, Barbara had considered this to be absolute crap, but now was as good a time as any to find out. Also, it was obvious from the moisture around its tip, and the way his cock was throbbing in her hand, that Jeremy would come as soon as he entered her, and she didn't want that to happen.

Jeremy took his eyes from between Barbara's eyes for a moment, looked down to where her face was close to his cock, tried to resist the urge to thrust his hips against her hand, so badly wanted to come, but knew from all the 'sixty-second man' jokes that somehow it was important to hold it in as long as he could. With a startle he watched as she bent her head, and her lips closed around the top of his cock. This was something Jeremy had never suspected even happened, it hit him that there were entire sections of this sex thing that he had no idea about what so ever. The thought that a woman would ever put her mouth on or around his cock had never occurred to him. So it was with a stunned gasp that he felt Barbara's lips close tight around the shaft of his cock, her tongue licked and tickled at the tip of it, she tasted the warm saltiness of the little whitish drops there, her hand slid up and down the shaft of his cock, she could hear Jeremy grunting with pleasure, she felt his hand clutching at her bum, in invitation she opened her thighs, her mouth sucked at the head of his cock, he felt her hand as it slid firmly up and down his shaft, he looked between her legs, two lips were open, he could see the slit and her clit, and at the base of her slit a tiny hint of opening, his hand reached out and he pressed a finger into her, Barbara twitched as she felt his finger enter her.

Her mouth tightened more on his cock, her tongue flicked at the tip, licked in the little opening, more of the salty whiteness licked onto her tongue, she tightened her cunt on his finger, he was doing that nicely, she pressed back a little at his finger, her mouth sucked harder at his cock, she felt Jeremy's body next to hers stiffen. Jeremy's back arched under the pressure that was now too much inside him, he took his finger from her, his hand cupped hard on one of the cheeks of her bum, needing to grip something, the soft moistness of her lips on his cock was too much now, and with a groan he came, the white fluid erupted from his cock into her mouth, his hips had thrust up, pushing his cock to the back of Barbara's mouth, he heard her make a gagging sound, then fell back on the bed.

Barbara choked just a little on the amazing amount of hot wet whiteness that had spurted from Jeremy's cock into the back of her mouth, at the same time she had felt a sharp thrill through her lower belly, not an orgasm but very pleasant nonetheless.

Barbara lifted her head from Jeremy's cock, turned herself around as she swallowed, there were driplets of his come at the corners of her mouth, she gulped again, and the last of what had burst into her mouth went down her throat, the slippery warmth of swallowing it was something she rarely did, but this was different, and special. She lay down next to him, licking at her lips, with her hand wiping a few stray little bits away from her lips and chin. She was on her side, he was on his back, and she put her arm across his belly, felt as his trembling calmed.

"You must have been saving all that up," she smiled at him, and kissed one nipple, then the other of his slim chest. Jeremy' hand went to her back, stroking down her spine, he felt her quiver at that and wondered if he had discovered something else that women enjoyed. He was still, at the back of his mind, away from the part that held hard to the memory of her mouth on his cock, and the sight of between her thighs, the first time he had ever seen that beautiful sight, but at the back of his mind still stunned at the fact of her sucking his cock like that, and what was more startling still, the way she had swallowed what had come out of him. There was so much he had to learn about all this, that was now so obvious. Barbara had seemed to be begging for his fingers to be in her, he wondered did women like a man to put his mouth between her legs? So many other questions, so much to know about just what did women get out of sex, and how could he learn to do that? Did they feel how he did at that point of no return? He realised that he needed to know all these things.

All this became secondary as Barbara scrabbled around for a second and got under the sheets, holding them up for him to get under with her. As he did so, and lay himself beside her in the bed, knowing that now it really was going to happen, a sense of calm swept over him, and mingled with the anticipation and expectation that, among other things, was hardening his cock again, they were close together, and Barbara felt his cock hardening against her thigh. She leaned to him, put her mouth to his, her tongue pressed his lips open and he let it enter his mouth, his own tongue exploring her mouth. He wondered if he should mind kissing a mouth that had just been around his cock, that had just a few seconds ago been full of the sticky white fluid that up until just now had always seemed such a source of embarrassment. But he found he didn't mind at all, it was all part of the intimacy of this, and he decided he wanted to put his mouth on her down there, to taste whatever it was that made everything there seem so moist and mysterious.

Barbara too wondered if Jeremy was willing to do that, but she told herself it would have to wait for another time. She was a little apprehensive that one of the others might come home, though she wasn't expecting that, and find her in the act of breaking a rule she had so firmly adhered to for so long. She decided that the focus of this lesson-she laughed to herself at the way her brain called it that-would be Jeremy's first fuck, and that all other lessons could focus on the central matter of pleasing your partner. Not many of the men she had had bothered about that, and suddenly it was important to her that Jeremy was different in this, as he was in so many other things.

She broke off the kiss, and lazily, tenderly, stroked his chest.

"You have a nice dick Jeremy," she said with a soft laugh, and a realization that she was looking forward to having it inside her.

Jeremy was never any good with compliments, and he had certainly never imagined that he would receive one like this.

"Thank you," he sort of stuttered, "you're really pretty you know." He hoped he was saying the right things.

"No I'm not," Barbara replied matter-of-factly. "I'm skinny, and my tits are tiny." This was how she saw herself, how she had always seen herself.

"They're beautiful," Jeremy said, and to back up his comment he leaned his head, and put his mouth over her left breast, almost all of it fitted inside his mouth, and he sucked at it, and learnt to flick the nipple with his tongue at the same time. Barbara liked that, and he heard her make a little sigh. His teeth dug into the soft firmness of her breast, and she wiggled.

"Be gentle," she said, not angrily, but giving advice, reminding herself that was what this was all about. But she did like the way his tongue was caressing her nipple, and she stroked her fingers up and down his back. Jeremy inhaled deeply through his nose, the scent of her skin was new to him, her tit tasted wonderful, smelt wonderful. He could feel his ever eager cock harden fully, though it hadn't really softened that much, this was just too arousing. "Always be gentle," Barbara went on, "that's how most of us like it." And for a moment she shut her eyes and let herself enjoy the sensation of his tongue on her nipple, the wet feel of his lips around her breast, the sucking sensation. She could also feel his cock hard against her thigh, and sense his hips starting to move again. He was a young man, and she understood.

She lifted his head from her breast, kissed his lips, took his hand and placed it on her mound. Jeremy's fingers tickled at the fine hairs there, she wasn't all that hairy really, he thought, and then Barbara took his middle finger in her hand, and guided the tip of it to her waiting clit, and started rubbing on it with the tip of his finger, her fingers holding it tightly so that it stayed where she wanted it.

"Rub my clit like this," she showed him, and Jeremy let himself be guided, he had gathered with other girls that there was something important about this. He felt the moist little dampness of it, heard Barbara sigh softly, he looked to her face, she had her eyes closed, they opened again.

"We really like this," she said to him. Jeremy noticed that her right leg, knee up, was kind of swaying back and forth, and he also noticed the feeling of his cock sliding on her thigh.