Grotte d'Inceste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, Dar. Incest. Promise to fuck your brother."

"Ahh, fuck you!"

"Is that a promise?"

"I hate you! Yes; I promise! You can—you can fuck me! Freak!"

"Gooood sister. I love you. Now—no mercy for your cunt!" I returned my mouth to Darien's pussy, tongue-fucking her until she came. Her orgasm was long and violent, shaking her whole body and making her fat ripple. Her tits were two tsunamis.

Darien lay back against the grotto floor. I climbed out of the water and reclined beside her, kissing her lips gently as she panted. "I hope you get this job," I said.

"Selfish, selfish," she gasped. "You want a sister fuck toy."

"Whoa, I like the sound of that. But remember, it goes both ways! I won't neglect your pussy."

"Better not. Hey, Beelzebub, that wasn't nice! You forced me to consent to sex!"

"Mm, yeah—to incest," I emphasized. I said it again, slowly, locking eyes and breathing the word into her open mouth: "In...cest. When we fuck, never forget we're related. Whatever; you did agree. So now, Sister dear"—I bit her bottom lip—"better be prepared to take your brother's cock. Expect to feel my naked dick deep in your naked wet pussy, and you had better believe that I—will—cum inside you." At this point, I rolled on top of my sister, cupping mounds of tit-flesh in my hands and pressing my cock against her hole. I kissed her again, then nibbled a nipple. "I am going to cum in your pussy, little Sis."

She smiled and kissed me back. "I'm still horny," she said. "Maybe now's a good time. By the way, I don't really hate you. You're just a rotten, diseased creep. Fat fetish, incest fetish! What on earth went wrong in your development? But of course I love you. So go on, Bro; screw me."

"I love you too, Darien," I said. Simultaneously, she and I reached down to open her pussy for my cock. Our hands touched, and her fingers grazed my dick. We paused, and she caressed my shaft. "Before you mount me, Der," she said, "can I see your cock more closely?"

"Of course, Dar," I said. "Anything for Sister." We both sat up, and Darien leaned in to inspect. She pumped me playfully a few times, squeezed my dick once between her tits, and licked away a pearl of pre-cum. "Yes," she pronounced, "A fine specimen. It will do."

"Glad to hear it," I muttered. "But if you don't open your legs right now, it'll do anything but your pussy!"

"Ahh, more sticky cum on me? I just got clean! But then again, if you're that horny and I let you in right now, how long will you last? If I'm gonna fuck my own bro, I'm really gonna fuck him. None of this two-second nonsense. Maybe I'd better blow you now, save you for home."

"Eh, no, Darien! We need to fuck! I need your pus! I want—"

"Later," she said, and clamped my cock between her tits. Before I could stop her, she was bouncing up and down, driving my dick crazy with the friction of her soft, gigantic breasts. Most of the time, my cock completely vanished between them. But, on each downswing, its head came into view—and Darien gulped it into her fat Greek lips. This wasn't the plan, but what could I do? She had me in her power. I groaned, and my balls tightened as I filled my sister's mouth with cum. She swallowed some, gagged, opened her mouth; long ropes of semen slopped onto her breasts. From there, they glazed her belly: again, my sister gleamed with cum.

"Oh, bad Sis," I gasped. "You tricked me!"

"Fair's fair!" she mocked. "But don't worry. We'll break that taboo yet." She pecked me on the lips, flicked my cock, and started getting dressed.

***

We'd hardly made it home that night when my stupid best friend dropped by. I tried to get rid of him, but Darien was too polite (or too much enjoyed teasing me?); so, the three of us ended up ordering pizza, drinking cheap wine, and playing Balderdash. The second time I made up a movie plot involving incest, Darien kicked me. At last both Darien and said friend passed out; thus ended Saturday. I'm not proud to admit this, but, if we'd been alone, I probably would have tried to fuck my drunken sister. Instead, God damn it, I just beat off.

Then came Sunday, the Lord's day. But only a lightning bolt from heaven would keep my dick out of Darien. I shooed my friend out before my sister woke up—then kissed her on the lips, slipped my hands under her shirt, and began to massage her breasts. Her eyes fluttered open. "Ehhh, Der; I'm sleepy! Go watch porn or something!"

"No way," I said, unbuttoning her pants. "Rent hike. Part your legs."

"Derek! You're raping me! I'm your baby sister!"

"It's not rape if you like it."

"That's legally unsound."

"We're not in court. And you do like it—don't you?" By now I had her pants and panties off, her shirt pulled up to her neck. As I asked my question, I stuck two fingers inside her.

"Erhm. Not fair! Harassing the defense!"

"Overruled," I laughed. "Defense likes it."

"What, so you're prosecutor and judge, too? Retrial!"

"Denied!" Now we were both laughing. Darien sat up and pulled her shirt over her head, unclasped her bra. Her fat tits slapped her fat thighs, and her little Buddha-belly hid what my hand was doing to her pussy. We kissed a few times, and Darien unbuttoned my pants. As her chubby fingers closed around my cock, my sister whispered: "Okay, I'm awake. And I still say it's rape. And you're definitely sick. But I'm sick too. I want you to rape me!"

I kissed her again, fucking her mouth with my tongue. Her pussy was so wet. I slid a third finger in. "Deal, my sister love. I can't wait to be inside you."

"So then—clothes off, Bro," Darien ordered. "I'm waiting. Flaunt that pretty body."

"Darien, you're pretty."

"I'm fat. You've got issues. Whatever. Fuck me now."

I stood and stripped. Fingering herself, Darien studied me. "Derek, you know, I kind of like that you're my brother. I mean, what the hell? This is so forbidden."

"Oh I know, Dar. It's fucking hot. But—would you still want to fuck me if we weren't related?"

Darien considered. "Not related... at all? I'd still want to fuck you if we were first cousins. Maybe even second cousins. But... if you were total non-family... ew no, gross. That's wrong."

We both smiled. "But this is right?" I asked, kneeling before her. Darien took my cock in both her hands and guided it toward her pussy. She fell back, pulling me on top of her. I lay between her massive thighs. Suddenly, I felt her moisture. She was so excited! I pushed a little, and my dick slid about an inch into my sister's sopping pussy. Darien grunted. "No, it's absolutely wrong," she said. "It's incest. All cultures condemn it. But it's right too." She kissed me. "Derek, I want it."

That ended my restraint. I slammed my whole dick length into my little sister's cunt, and she cried out. Our eyes met, and we both groaned as I began pounding her fuck-hole. "Oh, my God!" she screamed. "Der! Brother! Fuck! Fuck me!"

"Watch," I commanded, lifting up her head a little so she could see my dick going in and out of her pussy. "Watch your brother's cock fucking your tight little cunt. Do you like that, Sis? You like incest? We're family. You like family sex, slut?"

"Mmmm, yeh, God it's so wrong no we can't. I'm fucking my own brother!"

"Good girl, Darien, take your brother's dick. Your pussy is fucking tight."

"It—can't be. It's fat."

"Your cunt is perfect for your brother's cock. Uhh, I love your sister-pus. Oh, Darien, fuck me."

"Umm." We fell silent and just fucked for a while, focusing on the feeling of the sex. I could smell the rich sent of my sister's pussy, the sweet tang of her sweat, the fragrance of her hair. Each time I drove my cock into her, her whole body bounced rhythmically, hypnotically. I kept moving my hands from her tits to her belly and back, kneading her fat, squeezing her heaving breasts together. I sucked her tits and fucked my sister; I bit her ear and fucked my sister. Darien pressed her plump thighs against me, then opened them wide to give me deeper access. I took it. My dick was deep, deep inside my little sis. My fat, voluptuous sis. This was Derek heaven.

Or so I thought. But actually—have you ever fucked a plumper? Especially one with big, I mean enormous breasts? If you have, you know that missionary's pretty great. You get to see and feel each curve, each ripple of succulent feminine fat. But you also know it's not the best. The best is when the fat girl gets on top of you. When she mounts your stiff dick from above, lowers herself onto you, almost crushing you—and rides up and down on your cock, taking control, smashing you into the bed. Her tits are everywhere. They slap together. They bounce apart. They slam against you, your chest or your face. Her belly also hits you, and her weight gets your cock in deeper than you thought possible.

I've fucked my share of heavy girls, and I know how great the fatty-on-top thing feels. But none of those girls was Darien. This day was special. For suddenly, while we were going at it missionary, my sister stopped and rolled onto her side. I tried to pull her back, but she said: "Derek, aeh, wait! Hold on, uh." She was panting. "Give me a second. I want to try something."

So then the fun began. She got to her knees, pushed me to the floor. She straddled me. Her head was close to mine, and her dark hair fell around my face. We kissed, and her hand found my cock. She guided it to her cunt, and I pushed her ass down, forcing my shaft deeper. Darien moaned, and then sat up on me. "Brother dearest," she said, smiling wryly. "It seems you've lost control. Now your sister sets the pace."

"Yes, Captain Darien!" I cried, giving a little thrust. "Aye aye!"

"Gooood boooy," she said—and started to hump.

As she rode my shaft, Darien talked unceasingly. "God I like having incest with you. Mmm get that cock deeper! You like screwing your sister? Your own little sister? Your fat sister. Such a freak. My hot brother freak. Ah, Derek. Your dick is so hard. Brother! Fuck my pussy, Brother. You better fuck me every day, Brother. Uhh. Uhhmm. You better bend me over at the fucking breakfast table and fucking stick your dick in me. Screw me in public. On elevators."

"I promise to bang my sister's pussy every day you're here. Especially if you move in!"

"What if you get a girlfriend?" My sister stopped riding and looked down at me.

"Ehh, don't stop! --You be my girlfriend, Darien!"

"You'd be my boyfriend?"

"Of course—I'm your brother!"

For some reason, this made us both laugh. "Well I knooow," Darien drawled, "that siblings are for sex. Obviously. What else?" She rolled her eyes hyperbolically and bounced once on my dick. "But relationships—it simply isn't done. Lots of people know we're family. Even some in Portland."

She had a point. "So, a secret relationship," I said at last. "We know about it; that's what matters. Strictly monogamous. Sibling loyalty. We'll make the perfect pair."

"I don't believe in secret relationships, normally," Darien replied. "Usually a bad sign. But you know, in this context—that almost makes it hotter. Maybe we'll both go home one Christmas, and Mom and Dad won't know..."

"...and we'll sneak into the bathroom, and I'll pull down your pants..."

"...and I'll grab your hard dick, and mount it..."

"...and we'll fuck like rabbits, just feet from our parents," I finished.

We kissed. Then, to my bliss, Darien starting humping my cock again. I'd been hard the whole time, balls deep in my sister; the renewed pressure of her pussy now felt extra amazing.

Darien rode harder. Since we were on the floor, her weight hurt my legs. But I didn't care. I cupped her big, sweaty belly in both hands, moving my mouth from one swaying nipple to the other. My sister's hair was a mess, and her pussy gulped my cock. She was voracious. And suddenly, I felt her pussy tighten. She gave a sexy, guttural moan and dropped against me, almost knocking out my wind; her hips continued to buck against my dick. Then her pussy tightened more—and Darien came. And came. And kept cumming. Finally she subsided, and we lay together, her on top, my arms around her. Life was beautiful.

But I still hadn't cum. So finally, when Darien again began to stir, I rolled on top of her again without removing my dick. I kissed her, spread her thick legs as wide as they would go, grabbed a roll of tummy fat in both hands—and pounded my sister's chubby pussy hole with absolute abandon. Darien's whole body was slicked with sweat. I thrust my face between her breasts and fucked her even harder. Then I felt a soft hand cupping my balls, and... that was that. "Ohh, Sister," I groaned. "Sister, I'm gonna cum in you...."

"Cum in me, Brother," Darien coaxed. "Fill me up."

I did. Gazing into her eyes, I emptied every drop of my semen into my sister's voluptuous body. I filled her womb. It was beautiful. She is beautiful. I love her. "Darien..." I breathed.

"Derek." We lay together for a while, silent.

At last we got up. And it was only noon! "Well, what now?" Darien asked.

I laughed. "Well see, I know this little mountain grotto with a hot spring...."

"Oh, shucks; I don't have a swimsuit!"

"We'll figure something out."

Outside, the day was misty, but beautiful. As usual. I love the West Coast.

12