Growing Josh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent nodded, not trusting his voice as his old enemy surfaced. He wasn't sure how much longer he wanted to chance hurting these men any more than he already would, but it wasn't today, he had more time before he and the disaster that followed him changed their lives into chaos.

<><><><>

Darrin dragged through the door, glad that another exhausting week was behind him. With classes having started again and all their accompanying stresses, Darrin was glad to have a few moments of quiet to recover. Fortunately, Boorman seemed to have stopped the attacks against Darrin completely after the incident with the disks of pornography. But even without the sneaky confrontations, Darrin felt the pressure of needing to keep his image at work squeaky clean. The demands were piling up, to the point where he was considering talking to Mitch about quitting his university job and working on the ranch full time. He hadn't mentioned it before because he was concerned about the ranch supporting the four of them.

He shoved Josh's art supplies to one side and dropped his bag on the table with a hollow thud. He began unbuttoning his shirt, wanting to lose the trappings of academia as quickly as possible. Yanking it off, he tossed the shirt to the floor as he walked into the bedroom. He'd noticed Mitch intently working at his desk, but since Mitch had not acknowledged him, Darrin finished undressing. After yanking off his socks, Darrin walked over to Mitch in a pair of cerulean blue boxer briefs. Having shed the last vestiges of his job, Darrin reached down, scratched his nuts and then rested his hands on Mitch's shoulders.

"It doesn't look good."

"Why? What's wrong?" asked Darrin.

"It's this damn drought. We had to buy hay because the pastures dried up last summer. That killed our bottom line. And the calves aren't growing as well because the cows are giving less milk, and the grass that is left is crappy. Corn is so expensive it wouldn't help to creepfeed them..." Mitch turned to look at Darrin with a sober look on his face. "We'll be lucky to breakeven and keep the entire cow herd this year."

Darrin saw the stricken look on Mitch's face and knew his decision about quitting was already made. They were in this together, and they just hadn't seen enough good years in the short time they had been on the ranch to compensate for a bad year. With an inward sigh, and a squeeze of Mitch's shoulder, Darrin resigned himself to keeping his job. That was the end of the topic so far as Darrin was concerned, his family needed him, so that was what he would do.

They discussed options until the room began to dim and they realized it was getting late. Darrin reached over to turn off the desk lamp and saw an envelope with Josh's handwriting on it. He picked it up and turned to Mitch.

"What's this?"

"Oh, Josh mails his rent for the goat's pastures. He says it's more business-like. That's this month's I guess. It should also have the ranch's cut from selling this year's kid crop, so it might be enough for a steak dinner for all of us," said Mitch with a chuckle.

Darrin smiled and opened the envelope as he slid out Josh's official looking invoice a low whistle erupted from his lips.

"You might want to look at this, babe," said Darrin as he handed the check to Mitch.

Mitch gave him a quizzical look and then took the check. He had stood immobile for several long moments before he looked at Darrin with shock on his face. "Holy shit! That's enough to cover the whole winter feed bill. We're suddenly solvent."

Darrin chuckled at Mitch. "It also means you're going to have to tell Josh his goats kept the ranch from going into the red."

"Yeah, you're right. Damn it!"

Darrin laughed softly and started chanting. "Goats, goats, goats, goats."

"Oh shut the fuck up," said Mitch as he turned to leave, a slight smile tugging at his lips.

<><><><>

Josh lay on the bed working on his sketches for class while Trent lounged on the opposite end. Trent was reading the latest sci-fi book he'd picked up, so he didn't bother Josh with the noise of the television. He knew Josh was putting a lot of effort into his assignments. Josh really wanted to start a business of his own, and Trent thought he probably could do it. Later in life he'd tell Josh, but no time soon was he going to admit that he admired all the work Josh was willing to put in on a project. Trent didn't consider himself driven; he thought he gave up fairly quickly on almost anything.

Josh had been sketching for several hours now, and Trent was starting to get curious about what he was doing. It wasn't like he had never seen any of Josh's work. He thought Josh was amazingly talented. Occasionally Josh had asked his opinion on different projects too, but Trent never felt he knew enough to talk about it. As he watched Josh, curiosity got the better of him, and he crawled around on the bed so he could see. Watching for a minute over Josh's shoulder he saw a page covered with small designs, most looking goat-like.

"Goats?"

"Yeah, I'm suppose to design a logo for a business, so I decided to do one for our goats," said Josh.

"Our goats?" said Trent, his emotions suddenly in turmoil.

"Yeah, they're ours," said Josh. Looking up he smiled at Trent. "It was great to see Mitch eat crow. The goats did really well."

"They're browsers, the cows are grazers," said Trent automatically.

Josh leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Yes, babe. I know. So they had something to eat while the cows were just getting hay. It didn't hurt that we had a phenomenally high kidding percentage either."

"Shh, don't tell Mitch. He might barf up the crow he had to eat," said Trent with a chuckle. Focusing again on Josh's work, he saw that he was playing around with the different kinds of horns their goats had. Trent had always been amazed at the variety among the Spanish Goats. Reaching down, he pointed out one with spiraled horns.

"Him, I've always like his horns. I think that the best one."

Josh chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, I do too. But my teacher is an old white haired fart who makes us do a shit ton of sketches, or the asshole take off points."

"That sounds fucking pointless."

"Yeah, I think so too. But I only have a few more, and I'll be done."

"Cool," said Trent as he watched Josh sketch. After a minute, he continued, "What then?"

Josh sighed. "I need to practice for my figure drawing class. I suck at drawing people. But I don't exactly have a model here."

"I'll model for you," said Trent.

"Really?"

"Sure! How hard could it be to lay still and let someone draw you?"

"Well..." Josh paused for several long moments and then got a crooked smile. "The models are nude."

"Oh..."

Josh watched Trent as the silence began to become awkward, both men started talking.

"Nevermind, it's ok," said Josh.

"Ok, it's fine. It ain't like you never saw it before," said Trent with a shy look.

Josh paused, watching Trent's face and saw only a charming smile. With a shake of his head, Josh decided to take Trent up on his offer.

"Ok, well you can lay on the bed. You have to keep from moving for 20 or 30 minutes, so you need to be comfortable," said Josh. Looking back at Trent, he got a smirk on his face. "Need any help undressing?"

Trent laughed at the expression on Josh's face. "Yeah, I bet you say that to all the boys."

"Well, there is one guy—"

Trent punched Josh in the shoulder and scowled at him. "Yeah, yeah, you better never screw around on me, mister. Talk about hell having no fury."

Josh laughed at his lover. "You've been reading them fancy books again, ain't ya."

"Oh shut your fuck'n pie hole," said Trent as he quickly stripped and then lay across the bed. Josh helped him get comfortable and used a few of their lamps to get the lighting effects he'd seen in class. Once everything was set, Josh had to admit Trent was a handsome model. His body was slender while still showing muscle, a light furry patch had developed between his pecs, but otherwise his torso was smooth. The hair was much more pronounced on Trent's legs, and Josh knew his ass, which was out of sight, had a nice coat of hair. But without a doubt his cock was the show-stopper. With Trent on his side, his flaccid cock lay across his leg and almost touched the bed. Josh had to laugh to himself. If he ever showed these sketches to anyone, they would think he had exaggerated the size.

Josh started to work and began drawing Trent. After finishing the first pose, Trent agreed to do another, followed by another until Josh finally called it quits.

"That's enough, babe. Damn, that was great. You really helped! I owe you one!" said Josh.

Trent crawled across the bed, a sultry look in his eyes as the reached out and pawed at Josh's crotch. "Oh, I think I'll take payment now," said Trent.

Josh smiled, knowing that his cock had been leaking the entire time he was sketching Trent, not a problem he had with the models in class. Pushing his sketchpad out of the way, Josh knelt on the floor in front of Trent and teased him with several false passes of his lips before finally giving him a soul-searing kiss.

Josh rolled Trent to his back and slithered onto the bed beside him with a lustful look on his face. Knowing what he wanted, Josh quickly sucked Trent's soft cock into his mouth. He knew Trent would be erect in short order, but he relished the feeling of having the entire leviathan in his mouth before it expanded beyond what he could hold.

As it grew, Josh's tongue explored Trent's swelling cock, tasting and licking with enthusiasm. Josh felt Trent pawing at his pants, wanting access to Josh's steel hard cock. Trent pulled Josh's dick from the confines of his underwear, and then felt it sink into his hot mouth. Trent pressed down steadily until Josh could feel his lips against Josh's pubic hair, his throbbing cock lodged in Trent's throat.

Moving in slow motion, the pair explored each other members with tongue and mouth, their hands caressing and groping as the amorous feelings built. Josh wrapped his hand around Trent's throbbing cock, licking it like the crème-filled treat it was. He curled the tip of his tongue and drilled against the underside of Trent's cock head, enjoying the response he got from his partner.

Josh's own needs were not ignored as Trent took him deep down his throat, time and time again. Josh recognized the feeling of urgency as his system tripped, semen racing outward as Trent continued to deep throat him. Josh tried to warn Trent of the impending flood.

"Coming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuucccckkk!" screamed Josh.

Trent pressed his face tight against Josh's crotch, twisting his head, knowing that the sensations would drive Josh crazy. Trent had struggled with having oral sex with Josh at first. It had been a reminder of that part of his life when he was selling his body on the streets. Time at the ranch had gradually eliminated that though, and he attacked Josh's suddenly spurting cock with enthusiasm, swallowing each blast.

As Josh's orgasm subsided, Trent released his cock from the depths of his throat. With a smile plastered across his face, he sent his tongue exploring over the surface of Josh's soaking wet cock. Trent soon had Josh trembling with each stroke of his tongue, until he was begging for Trent to stop. With a chuckle, Trent kissed Josh's distended slit and released his captive.

"Oh holy hell. That felt amazing. You've ruined me to anyone else, ever," said Josh.

"Yeah, you ain't quite done yet, pardner," said Trent in a cartoon-like western accent.

Josh smiled and pulled Trent's monster back to his mouth, jacking its base as his tongue waltzed across the deep red cockhead. With only a few strategic movements, he had Trent balanced on the edge of orgasm. Josh released his cock with a pop and started rubbing it across his rough face. The sensations soon had Trent moaning a torrent of indecipherable words, but the meaning was clear. Josh was hitting all the best spots. With a final scream, Trent's body locked in climax, the first explosion hitting Josh and leaving a creamy white stripe that traveled from Josh's forehead to his chin. His tongue darted out to sample the lusty elixir from his lips, just as the second volley squirted across his hair and down his cheek.

Josh took the still exploding cock and smeared its juice over his lips and face, enjoying the smell and texture of his face covered with cum. He was so glad that Trent enjoyed a little kink in his sex too, unlike his previous boyfriend.

Trent tugged Josh around until they were face to face. They kissed tenderly, a strand of virulent cum trailing between their lips. Trent grunted out a contented bass, and caught the strand with his finger and sucked it clean. He leaned closer to Josh and started licking the semen from his face, pausing occasionally to share it with Josh. Time seemed to creep as they luxuriated in post-orgasmic bliss. Trent pulled back to look at Josh's face and chuckled at the glistening visage before him.

Twisting on the bed, Trent retrieved his t-shirt. With it he wiped Josh's face clean, planting a gentle kiss with each wipe of the soft cloth. Finished, he tossed the shirt to the floor and wrapped his arms around his lover.

"Anytime you need a model, just let me know," whispered Trent.

"Hmm, I think I'm going to need lots and lots of practice."

The two snuggled against each other. Josh curled around Trent, feeling very protective of him. Leaning down he whispered into his ear. "I love you, Trent"

He felt Trent tense within his arms, but he wasn't expecting a reply. He carefully nuzzled his face against Trent's neck. Josh drifted to sleep with the realization that Trent had relaxed against him.

<><><><>

Darrin stood looking at the imposing building that loomed before him. With each passing day, it was becoming more difficult to enter this edifice of academia. It's very brick, glass and steel seemed to destroy a little more of Darrin's soul with each passing day. But there was no one he could talk to about this, Dr. Ruck would never understand, she lived for her research. Mitch wasn't a choice, he was stressed enough just making ends meet so they could keep their ranch. The goats had saved them this year, but if the drought became protracted next year could be worse.

Darrin steeled himself to yet another day of guarded conversation and contemplation of underlying motives. He'd promised himself that he wouldn't let the necessity of working at the university weigh him down, but it had. Slowly shuffling to the gapping maw of the soul-sucking structure, Darrin felt a small hand run through his arm and then close a firm grip. Glancing over he saw Emma's visage.

"Morning. How are you this morning?" said Darrin, trying to pull on his big boy pants.

"I need some coffee, and company."

Darrin paused and studied his mentor's face. Knowing she would weasel her way into the problem, but he didn't feel this was her problem to solve. "I really have some things to take care of before class. Maybe later this afternoon."

Darrin felt a slight tightening of her grip. "No, I think now would be perfect."

Darrin sighed to himself, knowing there was no good way to get out of whatever Emma wanted to talk to him about. They walked to the student union with her hand laced through his arm until they were at the table, coffee in hand. Emma sat down across from him, inhaled the aroma of her cup and then smiled at Darrin.

"It's good to sit with friends and enjoy a few quiet minutes. Isn't it?" said Emma.

"Yes, Ma'am. It is nice to relax."

Emma took a sip of her coffee and smiled warmly at Darrin. "You know you're doing exceptionally well."

"Thank you. I know I need to finish the article for—"

"Darrin. Shut up," said Emma, an endearing smile on her face.

Darrin started, not sure of what to think.

"As I was saying... you're doing exceptionally well. Now stop it before you kill yourself."

Darrin looked at her, confusion etched across his face. "I'm concerned about my tenure decision coming up in two years. I know I have to have a bulletproof case. I'm sure you understand that."

"Lord, child. You have written more papers than most of the tenured people since they got tenure," said Emma, a tone of concern in her voice. "Are you happy?"

Darrin gave her a startled look. "Of course, I've got a very rewarding job at a prestigious university—"

Emma stopped him with a gesture. "No, not the bullshit answer. Are you happy? Is this job affecting your life? When's the last time you and Mitch had sex?"

"Dr. Ruck, that's really none of your business," said Darrin, afraid he understood where this conversation was going, and not liking it.

"Which means not anytime recently," she said with a frown. "Look, Darrin. I like you. I like your family. I don't want you to burn out, which you are dangerously close to doing. You have to start protecting yourself and your personal life. We can't afford to lose any competent people."

"And it doesn't hurt that I'm gay, even though it makes me a huge target for bigots in the building."

"Suck it up. You aren't going to get any pity on that front from the first woman in the College of Ag at this University. Do you think my life was much different than yours is now?"

Darrin sat stunned, the thought of Dr. Ruck being the focus of discrimination had never occurred to Darrin. He saw her simply as a successful senior faculty who was respected, and more than a little feared.

Darrin looked at her with a smile. "Actually there's a big difference. I have a friend and ally that you didn't."

Emma started chuckling, then smiled at Darrin. "Not true. How do you think I know Bill Koch?"

Darrin's mouth fell open that the curmudgeon of his graduate experience, and a staunch defender of him and Mitch had also been the defender of Emma at the beginning of her career. He listened to the deep alto giggle as Dr. Ruck leaned back, enjoying her coffee.

<><><><>

Darrin sat calmly at the kitchen table, watching Josh and Trent run around like some crazy fire drill. They were trying to get ready for Mitch's 30th birthday, and they had volunteered to do all the work, Darrin only had to show up. After Dr. Ruck's talk, Darrin had sat everyone down and explained what was going on with his job. He told them that he was going to be home more, but with some things they would still need to pitch in and help. So when the two boys came to him and said they wanted to plan the birthday party, Darrin was firmly in favor of it.

Looking around now, he wondered what the fuck he'd been thinking. The house was a complete wreck, the cake hadn't arrived, the meal was just getting started, and guests would begin arriving soon. This was going to be a complete train wreck. Sighing, he moved to help them, and Trent appeared at his elbow.

"Go get dressed. And prepped for later,' said Trent with a leer on his face.

"Hey, that's none of your business!" said Darrin sharply.

"Well Josh and I are going to town after the party to give you some privacy. If you use it playing Xbox that's your choice."

Darrin started to object and rethought his decision. He did want some time alone with Mitch, and the boys spending the evening in town was a perfect excuse. It meant they could have some time together without watching how loud they were, which was a big plus in Darrin's thinking. The occasion of Mitch's 30th birthday certainly wasn't a time for quiet. Besides, Emma was right, it had been far too long since they'd had time for more than a quickie. Darrin fully planned to get screwed long and hard tonight. Without another word, Darrin left the boys to their disaster area, and moved to the bedroom so he could get ready.

When Darrin heard the first knock on the door, he was finishing dressing himself. He threaded his belt through the loops and was buckling it when he walked into the living room, and stopped in amazement. The room was spotless, the decorations were up, and the table was set for the small group they had coming. Darrin turned from side to side, taking in all the work the boys had done. As he completed his circuit, he heard a snicker from the kitchen.