Growing Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way the town house was built you could see the living room from the top of the stairs and as I stood there I thought that it would have been better to have just stayed in bed. On the couch were Maria and Bobby. Maria was naked and bouncing up and down on Bobby's lap. I knew that they could only be doing one thing in that position and it made my stomach turn. I watched as Bobby brought his hands up to Maria's tits and grabbed hold of them as she happily fucked him. She had a smile on her face that stretched ear to ear and was beginning to moan loudly. Though seeing this display sickened me I felt my juices begin to flow from my cunt. I was becoming horny watching these two go at it and as I stood there I began to rub my clit. I rubbed hard and fast wanting to cum with them and not get caught. I heard Bobby grunt and knew he was cumming. Our sister got up and placed his cock in her mouth swallowing down his spunk. I began to cum myself and my knees grew weak as the orgasm hit my body. I had to grab on to the railing of the stairs to keep from falling down them. Once I was through I licked my cream from my hand and went down the stairs. Maria had hurriedly put back on her dress as she heard me walking down. I went straight into the kitchen made myself a sandwich and sat down at the dining room table not talking or acknowledging the fact of what I had seen. I finished what I was eating and went back upstairs. I really didn't want to talk to them at all and I was glad they said nothing to me.

That night Maria came into my room as always and I welcomed her as I had always done. Soon after Bobby came in and I welcomed him too. We didn't talk afterwards he just left the room and I knew he went straight to Maria. I wasn't upset anymore about it and really was glad that I didn't have to perform for him as much as he had wanted me to before. It went on like this for months. We never fucked each other together like was the plan Bobby first had wanted. He shared his time between the both of us separately. It was about six months later that we had our first threesome together and things were never the same afterwards.

We had stayed in on a Saturday night and rented scary movies. We loved to watch them and get so scared that none of us could sleep that night. Maria and I took our favorite spot while watching and that was always on the floor in front of the TV. We were so engrossed in the film that neither one of us excepted what Bobby was about to do. He had this thing about attacking us right when the monster or murderer was about to jump out at its victims. He had climbed up on the couch and right as the axe came down he jumped off and landed right in the middle of us. We screamed our heads off for a minute before beginning to punch him and yell at him for scaring us. He laughed and started to tickle us both as we hit him. As we wrestled on the floor both our tee shirts rode up to reveal our naked bodies.

Bobby stopped his playing and grabbed me, he took one of my nipples in his mouth and began to roll his tongue over it as his other hand went to Maria's pussy. We both began to moan at the same time. The hand that had been holding my back slid down to rub my pussy also as he moved his head back and forth to pay attention to both of my breasts. I looked over at Maria and she smiled at me. She brought her head closer and we began to kiss. Bobby moaned as he watch us fuck each other's mouths with our tongues.

He moved to take off his pants and then resumed his position on his back. Maria and I went down and began to lick and suck his cock. We took turns taking it deep into the back of our throats. While one of us was sucking his dick the other would go down and lick his balls. Moments into it he told us we had to stop or we'd make him cum. We began to suck him harder and faster as I'd take the head of his cock into my mouth Maria would stroke the rest. We felt him tense and knew he'd soon spew his jizm. Marie straddled him as I jacked him off and he exploded all over her cunt.

When he was dry I came to Maria, laid her down and, licked her clean of our brother's sperm. I moved my tongue slowly over her pussy savoring the taste of her and Bobby mingled together. Watching me lick Maria made Bobby hard again and he came behind me. He slammed his rod deep inside my cunt and fucked me hard. As I began to cum my tongue worked feverishly over Maria's bud. Her hips lifted off the ground as she took her hands to bury my head deeper into her dripping sweet twat. Her body began to move with the rhythm of my tongue and she screamed out as her cream flowed into my mouth. She lifted my head when she was done and moved to kiss me as Bobby worked my pussy out with his cock. He fucked me a little longer before pulling out and going to Maria.

She lay down on her back again and he shoved his organ inside her, fucking her with the same frenzy as he had me. I came up and straddled Maria's face. She brought her hands up to my hips and guided me down. As she began to eat me out, I watched Bobby move in and out of her plunging his dick into her depths then pulling almost completely out to plunge back in. Watching this made me so hot and I felt the stirrings of another orgasm beginning to creep into my body. Maria's muffled moans got louder as her tongue began to move faster over my cunt that was spewing its juices all over her pretty face. Bobby thrust into her one more time before he came. He pulled out and quickly brought his cock to my mouth. I took him deep into my throat as the first squirts of his spunk landed in my mouth. I swallowed all that I could while the rest seeped out between my lips and ran down my chin. After he took his dick from my mouth I moved and Maria cleaned the rest of his jizm off of me. We all got redressed and went to bed not saying a word to each other.

That was the last time any of us fucked. We remained close but never did any of us talk about what happened that night or before then. I think that night we all came to the conclusion that we had to move on with our lives. We couldn't keep up the fun and games with each other and expect to stay happy. Bobby was the first one to leave. He found a girl that he really liked and moved in with her. It was funny because she seemed to have qualities that matched mine and Maria's but I have never brought it up to him. Maria married a year later and now has three children. I am still single but play the field very chance I get. I think what happened between the three of us helped in ways and definitely damned us in others but I guess in that only time will tell.

12