Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, early in her training, she had been reduced to a screaming wreck when someone brought a mechanical device that fucked her in the ass and cunt simultaneously. They had attached it and switched it on then simply walked away and left it running. The pain and her continuous muffled screams had eventually roused her guard into removing the machine and ending that days exhibition. Thankfully, whoever that was, never showed up again with another contrivance.

Helen’s first experience at paired bondage came with her Mistress. These times were times of extreme satisfaction and erotic pleasure. Helen treasured these events and was always eager to participate in any that were ordered.

The first time with Mistress was typical of the erotic satisfaction that Helen enjoyed when paired with her. When they were both washed inside and out and were immaculately clean, assistants dried them thoroughly. They were led to chairs where five inch platform soled boots with ten inch stiletto heels were placed on their feet and fastened securely. They were then taken to a table where a bondage cover, unlike any Helen had ever seen, was laid out on the long, narrow table. Helen expected to see two covers and was puzzled as to why there was only one. Mistress said not a word, simply walked to the table sat upon it and worked her way over to the cover and laid on her back on top of it. Helen was placed right next to her, her face directly across from Mistress’s pussy that was outlined with silvery pubic hair. The gloved assistants very carefully rolled Helen over and on top of Mistress so that their faces were both in that moist, damp, delta of the other’s crotch, their mouth right over their partner’s lovely pussy. Two small rubber tubes with soft sponge rubber fittings were placed in each partner’s nostrils and fastened around their heads. Helen now understood that she and Mistress would be covered together in the same skin tight, black leather cover, and the tubes were meant for them to breath through.

The assistants began smoothing and fitting the cover over them both. Helen found her head fitted between Mistress’s legs with her mouth firmly anchored over her pussy. She felt the same happening to Mistress. The cover was carefully fitted to both of them from the neck down and then the legs were fitted the same way. The adjustments started then and every single wrinkle was pulled, time and time again, until it was absolutely skin tight. A strap from the top of Helen’s head covering was run between Mistress’s legs, up to an anchor near Mistress’s upper back, cinched tight then tightened again and yet again. Helen was absolutely unable to move her head in any way, her mouth was firmly fastened to Mistress’s silver pussy. Again, she felt the same being done to Mistress’s head. Helen felt her legs being bent at the knees as if she were going to squat on her knees in a prayerful attitude. Two straps, that were part of her cover at each knee, were extended to anchors at each hip and tightened. Then those same straps were tightened again and again. She felt the same happening to Mistress’s beautiful legs. Her thighs were pulled against and parallel to Mistress’s body, with Mistress’s heavenly thighs fastened identically to Helen’s body.

A pair of straps on the outside of each knee ran under Mistress’s shoulders and were tightly buckled together forcing Helen’s knees back and firmly against Mistress’s upper back. Several smaller straps were then fastened and Helen lost all movement of her legs from the waist to her knees. Mistress was having the same thing done to her. Helen felt her feet being bound together tightly and strapped to her bent thighs, this rendered her legs totally immobile. Her arms were wrapped around Mistress’s hips and strapped securely, all slack was removed and several small straps were fastened, leaving her with no movement in her arms. Helen had been bound into position with her head between Mistress’s thighs and her mouth firmly bound to Mistress’s pussy. Her arms were around Mistress’s hips as if she were holding Mistress’s pussy firmly to her mouth. Her legs were bent and restrained at the knees with her thighs strapped together, so that they held firmly to the sides of Mistress’s face. She felt her anus being filled with KY Jelly, a long, thick dildo was inserted and inflated. Helen’s anus was now fully packed with the pressurized dildo. She was able to tell from movements that Mistress’s anus was similarly filled. Lastly, she felt the covering over her anus being attached and fastened.

Shortly, she felt a change in the way their weight had been resting and realized that they were being mounted on the rack. Soon, they were suspended in the air with Helen on the bottom. They felt themselves being rolled to the truck, placed inside, and the trip to the exhibition spot started. They were rolled from the truck and motion stopped, they were being exhibited.

Helen gloried in having Mistress’s adored and much-loved pussy attached to her mouth. Her fragrance was intoxicating and arousing and Helen finally gave in and slid her tongue inside her Mistress’s lovely vagina. She felt an immediate wetness and sucked it into her mouth and swallowed it gratefully. Helen now felt the glorious mouth that was fastened to her pussy run its tongue into her own passage and felt her body flooding that mouth with her own juices. They stayed that way, completely covered, bound and posed in a twin presentation, tongues inside pussies, dildos stuffed and inflated in each anus. Helen would occasionally feel a hand stroking her as a visitor would be compelled to feel this erotic presentation of two females bound mouth to pussy. She never went to that other place and had numerous, strong orgasms during the day. Mistress also flooded Helen’s mouth with her sweet juices as she experienced orgasms too. After a wonderfully erotic day of being bound to a woman she loved dearly, Helen felt them being transported back to the dungeon.

The following day they were posed together again but this time they were mouth to mouth, breast to breast and belly to belly. Their pussies and anuss were filled with jelly and a double sided, double hung, dildo was stuffed into their vaginas and anuss before they were immobilized and joined. They shared the dildos all day long and again Helen experienced a most erotic time. Just the slightest wiggle or deep breath from either of them and they would both have a wonderfully satisfying orgasm! Helen eventually became so sensitized she could feel each beat of her Mistress’s heart. Mistress told her later that this was a very important milestone in her training. Discerning your partner’s heartbeat and matching your physical attentions to that heartbeat made for a very satisfying experience for your partner and yourself.

They were sexually exhausted when they were finally laid back on the table and the cover and dildo removed. On this occasion, the help they got from the assistants to Mistress’s bedroom was a real necessity. They languished in the large tub for an exceptionally long time and were only able to manage one session of sweetly satisfying fucking before sleep claimed them and took them both away.

The following day Helen was posed and covered with two men. She was sandwiched totally immovable between them, one cock in her jelly filled ass and one in her similarly filled pussy. Each of the men would have periodic erections and Helen would feel them expanding as they grew inside her. The partner with his mouth fastened to hers, and his cock bound inside her pussy, would periodically begin tongue fucking her and the two of them would enjoy nice, intense orgasms and ejaculations. The partner behind her would ejaculate when Helen began tightening and releasing her muscles in her anus causing him to spew semen into her ass. She found that she was able to detect both their heartbeats shortly after they were joined and posed.

The next day she was posed with just one man, cock to mouth and pussy to mouth. Her partner erupted six times during the exhibition, necessitating a frantic episode of choking and swallowing his thick, heated semen each time. Helen was terrified that she would strangle, he had an astonishing capacity to expel cum in huge amounts! She orgasmed five or six times that day as her partner would suck her clitoris and run his tongue into her! He only quit right before they were transported back to the dungeon. They were both exhibited with their anuses exposed, and both were fucked in the anus innumerable times. The ass fucking seemed to stimulate him into sucking and tongue fucking her. Again, she found his heartbeat immediately.

The following day, she was taken uncovered but blindfolded to another location where the blindfold was removed. She was in a room with a wall along one end that had large holes in it. There were three other women and each had a pair of holes. They were positioned between the two holes, and shortly, cocks were shoved through for servicing. The women did whatever they felt like doing to get the cocks to ejaculate. Some sucked one and masturbated the other, some sucked both, one at a time. Some backed up to one cock and took it into their anus or pussy and used one hand to masturbate the other cock. At one time, Helen backed up to the wall and slid an especially large, thick cock into her pussy. Then she fucked that cock as one of the women bent over in front of her and Helen ate her pussy to a jittering, shaking, hard-edged orgasm. Her other hand fingered her own clitoris as she fucked the big stiff cock that was shoved through the wall. Another time she squatted over the same woman’s mouth as she was eaten to a frenzied orgasm. This was done while she sucked one exceptionally fat, long cock through the wall and masturbated the other. The one she sucked spurted copious amounts of cum into her mouth, then, when the other started ejaculating, she aimed it into her open mouth and swallowed most of that semen too.

Helen had actually enjoyed everything about that day, probably because she was able to decide how to bring the completely impersonal cocks to their spurting, throbbing ejaculations. When the day was finished, Helen stuck a finger deep into her throat and vomited up gouts of stringy, partially digested semen into the toilet. While cleaning up, the same woman who had eaten her and whom Helen had eaten, joined her under the hot water, and they lay on the floor under the shower and sixty nined themselves into very satisfying and erotic joint orgasms.

One of her days was spent simply being fucked. She was laid back on a bed, her lovely legs were spread-eagled and secured, and men came in and fucked her in the pussy. As fast as one would finish, another would mount her and fuck her until he ejaculated, then another man would do the same. After three hours, Helen stopped any orgasmic activity and simply endured the fucking she was getting. A large puddle of semen formed against her ass. Her back became sore and scratched from the continual back and forth movement as the men would slam their cocks into her pussy. Her jaws and tongue also got very sore and chapped from the continual kissing and sucking the men did as they fucked her. Her mouth eventually became very dry and swollen. Her nipples were left pretty much alone, and she was certain that was because the men had instructions to fuck and cum as fast as they could, in order to get her fucked as many times as possible during the time allotted. At the end of the day, she was soaked and running with perspiration, and there was a dripping wet spot where she had been fucked over and over. Her entire lower belly, crotch area and thighs were dripping with semen. She needed assistance in standing and her attendants had to go into the shower with her and clean her up, she was unable to do it herself. She had been truly fucked right into the ground.

She spent another day with three different beautiful women eating her. After she was spread-eagled and bound to the bed, they took turns and would each eat her exquisitely, wringing wrenching, long lasting orgasms from her. They refused to let her eat them which she wanted, no, needed desperately to do. They used their fingers in her anus and in her pussy while their skillful tongues manipulated and sucked at her clitoris. She eventually began to sob between orgasms, with the sobs becoming screams as the women expertly brought her to the deepest, most intense orgasms she had ever experienced! This was another occasion when Helen needed help arising from the bed at the end of the training.

Another day was spent with nine women who each wore an oversized dildo and took turns fucking her pussy and her anus. They fucked her hard and brutally. As fast as one would tire she would withdraw from Helen and another would slide into her and continue fucking her rapidly, slamming into her with each stroke. Halfway through the day Helen began sobbing and begging them to stop! If anything, they speeded up and began slamming into her even harder! When the day ended Helen was soaking wet and unable to move and couldn’t stop her sobs until later in Mistress’s loving arms. She was given a day off and then it started again.

One day was spent with women simply licking her pussy during the morning and men fucking her pussy that afternoon.

The following day was spent with men and women who took one part of her body, each nipple, her pussy, her mouth, and her anus and sucked and tongued them. They worked as a team, and Helen always had a mouth on each nipple, at her mouth, pussy, and anus. They sucked very hard and flicked their tongues over her rapidly. As fast as one of her partners would tire, another person would take over wherever they had left off. A day spent having her tits, ass, mouth, and pussy sucked and tongue fucked had her on a short fused string of orgasms. Eventually, the continual sucking and fucking became erotically very painful and Helen began begging them to stop, yet she continued to fuck against the seeking mouths and beg them not to stop!

“Oh, God!........ It hurts!....... Stop!..... Please, stop!...... I can’t stand it any longer!...... It hurts!..... Oh, God, it hurts....... Oh, sweet Jesus!..... I’m cumming again!.......... Aaaaaghhhh!........ Unh!........ Unh!....... Ooooohhhh!.... Harder!...... Suck my pussy harder!........ Bite my nipples!.......... Harder!....... No!..... No!...... It hurts!........ Oh, please!... Just stop for a second or two!...... My nipples are killing me!........ My pussy hurts so much!....... My pussy’s killing me!..... You’ve got to stop before I die!......... I’m dying!......... Now!....... I’m dying now!......... Oh, my God, I’m cummmming again!...... I don’t believe this!.... You’re fucking me out of my mind!....... Oh, my God, that’s so very sweet!...... Again!....... Do that again!....... Oh yes!........ Fuck me!...... Fuck me!......... Suck me!...... Suck me!......... No, please stop!..... It hurts too much!..... I can’t take this any more!....... Oh, God, I’ve got tongues in my ass and pussy and my nipples are being sucked so hard!”......

Finally, fits of sobbing began to be interspersed among the begging and the pleading, and Helen ended her day again needing assistance in arising from the bed.

Another day found her paired with a beautiful hermorphradite with an extraordinarily long cock. Her pussy was just below her cock, directly between her very shapely, curvy legs and was fully functional also. Her shape and personality was entirely feminine. With clothing on Helen would have been positive that s/he was an amazingly beautiful and erotic woman. S/he was dark haired and dark complected like Helen, with a petite and sexy body that was flawless. Her breasts were larger than Helen’s and her nipples were protruding, swelling to even greater erectness as s/he became aroused. Hir ass jutted sharply from her small waist and was full and smoothly curved. Hir beautiful oval face and black, glossy hair completed the picture of an exceptionally beautiful woman. Hir cock was a glaring and contradictory addition to what had been perfection.

Helen was brought into a room where s/he was waiting, and pushed inside. The door was closed and locked behind her. The beautiful figure was lying back on a bed, legs spread, with dainty feminine hands caressing and stroking the large cock. She kept her eyes on Helen’s own startled eyes as she stroked herself.

“Would you mind if I fucked you for about an hour without allowing you to cum, then produce an orgasm that you’ve never suspected you were capable of?” The voice was a smoky contralto, totally feminine. “I love fucking beautiful women with my cock. I love sliding it into their tight, loving pussy and watching their beautiful eyes as they realize that a woman is fucking them better than any man has ever fucked them in their lives. I love feasting at their beautiful mouth as my cock grinds their lovely pussy to a grateful, adoring receptacle for my pearl white sperm that fills them with divine sensuality and animalistic urgency. I love watching them suck my cock and eat my pussy, trying to do both at the same time. I also love forcing my wonderful penis into their tight, tiny anus and watch them beg for more and more. Of course, if you prefer, we can simply sit and talk. I must warn you though that I think you’re one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen and I’ll do my best to seduce you.” The dark eyes never wavered from Helen’s eyes.

“Rather than talk, let’s get to know each other and we’ll proceed from there,” Helen’s voice was direct and admiring. “I also think you’re one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever laid eyes on. I want to have you fuck me for as long as we have time, but I also want to get to know you, I think it would be worth the trouble. What’s your name?”

“I am Roni, Roni the faggot, the queer, the lezzie, the ‘morphadite, the evil one.” Her voice was calm and modulated but Helen heard the undercurrent of agony and pain that life had brought to this person.

“Do you consider yourself a man or a woman,” Helen asked?

“I’m a woman who has a cock,” Roni answered back. “A very unhappy woman who must forever be without a man because of my penis. Men are afraid of me and women regard me as a freak!”

“I don’t,” Helen shot back. “I’ve never seen a woman more beautiful than you and I’ll always remember you as a very beautiful woman that I was fortunate to be fucked by. Please, let’s lay together and explore each other, you’re a breathtakingly lovely and desirable woman!”

Helen got up on the bed and took the lovely woman into her arms and began kissing her with light, tender, chaste kisses. The cock between them expanded even more, becoming a stiff, throbbing tool of sexual gratification. Helen spread her legs slightly and tucked Roni’s aroused penis between her thighs then slid her body tightly against the lovely woman she was holding in her arms. Their breasts flattened against each other, their nipples right against the other’s nipples. They lay on their sides and continued kissing. Soon, soft sighs and sibilant whispers of silky skin against skin began to be heard as their movements became more insistent.

Helen found this beautiful woman’s mouth as fresh and inviting as clear water. They touched tongues and explored the delights to be found in each tender mouth. Helen ran her saliva into Roni’s mouth and felt her swallow it, then return the favor as her sweet tongue pushed a good amount of her own saliva into Helen’s eagerly awaiting, open mouth. Roni groaned into her mouth and tightened her arms around Helen, they both moved closer together and their beautiful legs twined around the other’s. Helen took Roni’s head into her hands and using her tongue forced Roni’s mouth further open, then forced her tongue as far into that sweet tasting haven as she was able. Roni groaned again and Helen felt the hot, throbbing cock she was holding between her thighs swell even further as Roni’s excitement increased. Helen began spitting rapidly and lightly into Roni’s open mouth feeding small sips of saliva to her. Roni began rotating her hips, rubbing the top of her cock against Helen’s sensitive and erect clitoris. Helplessly, Helen began rotating her own hips, adding to the friction of the hard cock against her sensitized vagina.