Guardian's Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath quickened, “Yes Guardian.”

“We shall see?”

“Guardian, I have used my play time as you request.” A loud moan escaped her lips as she rocked back into me and the tip of my cock teased her lips.

“We shall see princess.” I bent over her, allowing my cock to rest between us, I leaned down close to her ear, pulled her hair out of the way. “Look in the mirror princess.” I nibbled on her ear lobe, and whispered, “Cum for me, NOW.”

“I don’t know if I can Guardian.”

“Princess, yes you can, I know you can, you have for me on the phone when I know you are not touching yourself. Here I am, with you, touching you, ready to fill you, to claim you… but you first need to give me what I ask for. NOW!”

At the command, she thrust her hips against me, my hands wrapped around her and cupped her breasts, “That’s my princess… let it go for me”

“I hate you,” she growled as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her body. Her body writhed and squirmed, her hips bucked, her breasts heaved against my hand. “Oh God, don’t stop, don’t you ever stop… Gawd, honey, sweetheart, Guardian… please fuck me… I can’t stand this.”

As I quickly undid her hands, and spreader bar, we heard a crash outside the door and the muffled yelp of Stacie as she tripped. She had not been obedient, “You may deal with her later princess, but now is OUR time.

Princess immediately dropped to her hands and knees on the floor, I quickly knelt behind her and in one quick stroke plunged my aching cock deep with in her. She came again as my length slid into her.

I used my thumb to tease her ass as I began to slowly slide the entire length of my cock into her. Slowly, all the way in. Slowly, all the way out until I could see the ridge of my cock head, then slowly deep into her. Princess wriggled back into me, slowly working my thumb deeper into her ass.

“Princess, it seems as if you have been obedient in your play. Tonight may be the night that I claim virgin ground.” I grunted as the walls of her cunt clamped around me as she had another small orgasm. “Am I tormenting you?”

“Guardian, please take me, fuck me hard… just shut up and FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!”

In all of our years together, she had never said those words to me. I know that she had used them once before and my alpha nature took control.

My hands moved to her hips. “Princess, I think its time you learned once and for all what it’s liked to be fucked by a real man.” I slapped her ass hard enough for her to let out a small yelp as I drove the entire length of my cock deep into her, I thrust with such force that the air escaped her body and she struggled to keep her arms under her.

I began to thrust hard and deep, the sound of my grunts and her screams filled the air. The sound of my pelvis slapping into her ass echoed throughout the room. I saw her tits bouncing in the mirror and the look on her face as she screamed out, “Yes, don’t ever stop, don’t you ever stop” drove me to a new height. I was now consumed with her and she was filled with me. I moved non stop, I felt myself grow, and my balls tighten. I fought off the urge to cum more times than I could count as I was determined not to cum until she begged me.

After a few minutes, I withdrew from her and quickly flipped her onto her back, I roughly pulled her to me and pulled her legs straight up so that her ankles were over my shoulders and I began to fuck her just as hard from this position. My balls slapped her ass, her hands cupped her breasts to keep them from bouncing. I held tight to her hips as she tried to scoot away as the intensity overwhelmed her. There was no escape this night. Finally, I could not fight off the orgasm.

“Princess, cum with me… NOW” Her back arched, and I thrust deep into her and held her close. Her muscles clamped around me, literally milking the cum out of me. “I love you and I miss you!” I screamed as my balls clenched, my cock twitched and I came, jet after jet of cum streaming deep into my princess.

We laid still for quite a while, cuddling and visiting as our combined juices dripped all over the floor.

Finally, I whispered, “I think Stacie is going to have a long day tomorrow…”

Princess looked at me and smiled. “Yes she is, but first, isn’t there some virgin territory that my Guardian wishes to explore?” She rolled me off of her and moved her way down my body and began to use her mouth and hands to bring my erection back to full strength…

TO BE CONTINUED

12