Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got hard and it must have shown, since Emma actually let out a small yelp of pleasure as she noticed my pants getting tighter.

"May I sir? May I please suck your cock?" Emma looked up at me with pleading eyes, already placing her hands on my knees and bending forward slightly. Her naked breasts moved slightly, confirming my suspicion that they were really firm and would feel awesome when touched.

"Let me shower first Miss Watson, in fact, join me." And with that I stood up, pressing my crotch directly into her face. I heard her inhale sharply and sigh appreciatively before she too stood up and followed me into the bathroom. I undressed quickly and moved towards the shower, not waiting for her to join me. My cock was still standing at half-mast as I entered the shower and I started to soap up. Emma joined me shortly after that and now, for the first time, I was treated to her naked body in full glory. She was almost a foot shorter than I was and she probably weighed almost a hundred pounds less than I did. But she stood in front of me proudly, her hands on her hips, breasts sticking out accentuated by hard suckable nipples. Her pussy mound was still completely shaven and looked soft as a baby's bottom. All in all she was absolutely gorgeous. She looked at me, expecting a remark. I grinned.

"Emma, you're absolutely gorgeous. I would ravish you every day of the week and twice on Sunday, but for now, we still have a game to play."

She grinned herself and moved towards me. As she pressed her naked body against mine I was acutely aware of her perky breasts pushing against my lower chest. Her hands roamed my sides and she caressed my back. I got goosebumps as she traced her fingernails over my back downwards over my own ass. She grabbed it as she pressed her lips against my chest.

"Sir, may I wash you please?"

I gave her the washcloth and she gently started to wash my entire body. She kept my private regions for last and took special care to make sure my cock, balls and ass were really clean. She even kneeled before me in the shower to inspect her work. As the water washed away the soap she apparently was content with her job and gave my cock a little kiss. It felt like electricity coursed through my body at the touch of her lips. My cock was obviously completely hard by now.

"All done sir, shall we dry off?" Emma didn't wait for my response and exited the shower. As we dried off I noticed that Emma kept bending over exposing her ass and full pussy lips between her cheeks. I had to stop myself or I would have given it to her there and then.

We moved to her bedroom and she went to crawl on the bed.

"Stop Miss Watson, stop right there." I ordered just as she was ready to get on the bed. She was bent over, sticking her ass out to me, her legs slightly parted allowing me a perfect view of her pussy. Her lips glistened already in the soft light that illuminated her bedroom.

"Don't move Miss Watson. Feel free to use the bed for leverage if needed."

I knelt behind her and placed my hands on her ankles. I applied just a bit of pressure forcing her to spread her legs just a bit wider. She bent over further, placing her elbows on top of the bed, bending her back further. The change in position made her ass cheeks part and gave me an even better view of her pussy. Looking further along her stomach I noticed her nipples had become hard as diamonds. Her pussy almost quivered in anticipation as I moved my hands gently upwards along her calves, knees and thighs.

As I reached her cheeks I grabbed them more forcefully and used my thumbs to spread them even further. This made her pussy lips part and I got a close up view of her inner pussy and opening to a place I knew would be hot, wet and especially delicious. I softly blew on her pussy and her response was immediate.

"Oh god, yes. Please sir, stick your tongue in there. Please lick my pussy. Please lick my ass. Please, I want it so bad!"

I moved my face forward and was treated to her smell. It was sweet, sour, salty and pungent all at the same time. It was inviting and I could no longer resist. Without warning I stuck my tongue into her pussy as deeply as I could. Her reaction was to push her ass back to me forcefully as if wanting to get more of my tongue up her nectar filled pussy. I pulled out my tongue just a bit so I could start licking all over her pussy. No real foreplay was needed as she was already soaking wet. As I moved my tongue over her clit my nose came into contact with her vaginal opening and I felt the heat and wetness immediately covering my face. It smelled and tasted absolutely superb. I continued licking her clit and vagina all the while enjoying the smell and taste of her fluids.

"Oh Sir, that feels so great. Don't stop please. You'll make me cum like this."

I knew I could continue to tease her a bit longer, but honestly I was enjoying myself too much and I wanted to see, feel and taste her pussy as she came. So I continued my assault and even added a thumb to start rubbing her clit. As I came up for air for a second I noticed her puckered rosebud twitching. And I remembered her begging for me to lick there as well. I moved my tongue over to her vaginal opening, licked up a copious amount of sticky fluids and then let my tongue move ever so slightly towards her anus. As I did this I felt her breathing quicken and her muscles started to contract. I was pretty sure she was very close to an explosive orgasm.

"Yes, please... Don't stop. Go on, yes, oh, I've wanted that for so long... Sir, please, I'm begging you, lick my ass."

As I touched her anus I applied just a bit of extra pressure with my tongue and combined it with an increase in pressure on her clit. She came like an avalanche. She screamed as loud as she could and if it weren't for the fact that her face was pressed onto the bed, I was sure everyone in the hotel would have heard Emma Watson cum.

"Yes, yes, yes. God yes, Thank you!"

I removed my tongue from her anus but kept on rubbing her clit and I admired the close up view of her pussy as she came. Several large droplets of white pearly fluid escaped her winking vagina. Her anus opened and closed involuntarily as her orgasm took hold of her body. I felt her legs give way under her and still being her bodyguard I kept her from falling over. She slumped against me, curling into a foetal position as she tried to gain control of her breathing. For several minutes all she could do was breathe and shiver once in a few seconds.

"Wow Pete, that was amazing. I haven't felt this good in forever!" She said as she regained some composure.

"Just looking out for you Emma," I chuckled.

Emma moved slightly as I was still holding her so she could rest her head against my chest. She traced her finger over my chest, playing with the hairs I had growing there. Then she looked up and moved to kiss me. I was quite surprised by this but obviously I didn't object. As her lips touched mine I heard her sniff and felt her tongue go over my lips. Then she forcefully pushed herself against me and opened her mouth attempting to initiate a French kiss. I answered in kind and for a few minutes we did nothing but explore each other's tongues and mouths. As she stopped, she looked me in the eyes and moved back just a bit.

"It's been a long time since I tasted that good Pete, really, thank you!"

I smiled and looked back into her eyes.

"Miss Watson, I do believe you still owe me something." I said, rearranging our hierarchy once more.

"Yes sir, I do," Emma replied with a twinkle in her eye. "I do believe I feel something poking me."

"Get to it then!"

We stood up and I lay down on the bed. She crawled onto the bed behind me and placed herself at my feet.

"I'm going to blow your mind, sir."

"I can't wait Miss Watson."

Emma didn't waste any more time. She lay forwards placing her hands on my inner thighs pushing them gently apart. When I opened my legs, she placed her hands at the underside of my thighs and pushed them upwards. As I moved my legs open and upwards, I realized she must now have a clear view of my cock, still standing strong, balls and anus.

She started by licking my ball sack from bottom to top. Continuing with her tongue until she reached the purple mushroom tip of my cock. I had never been happier for my habit of completely shaving down there than I was right there and then. As she engulfed my cock into her mouth, I felt her one hand gently starting to fondly my balls while the other took hold of my cock at the root. She started to make rhythmical movements up and down my cock combined with a gentle twisting motion, while using copious amounts of saliva to slobber all over my tip. It was heaven. The hand that was fondling my balls started to move downwards. I had never had a girlfriend before that was into some ass play, but apparently Emma Watson was eager to go there. The gentle caressing way in which she moved her fingers all over my perineum was intoxicating. As she started to apply more pressure on the muscles between balls and anus I moaned.

"Bloody hell, this is awesome."

Emma chuckled over my cock, the added vibrations only intensifying my pleasure. She then removed my cock from her mouth and let her tongue roam downwards towards my balls. She didn't stop there though. As her hand on my cock continued to stroke me, now aided by precum and saliva, she moved her tongue over my perineum. As she moved her tongue I felt an orgasm building. Apparently Emma noticed it too as she altered her tactics. She blew softly over my wet balls and cock and the cold made my orgasm subside just a bit. However the next thing she did sent me over the edge almost immediately.

She licked my own anus, a warm wet tongue moved over my asshole, something I had never before experienced. It was as if the amount of nerves I had down there was amplified by a thousand. A surge of pleasure ran from my ass to my cock and involuntarily I jumped up a bit. As I came down again she licked again, and again and again. Every time using more saliva and applying more pressure. All the while her hand around my cock was still expertly stroking me. Long and slow, hard and fast, long and fast... every combination you can imagine. It was too much. As she pressed her tongue against my asshole with greater force then she had used earlier, I came.

I had never really understood what it meant to produce an enormous amount of cum, but I did this time. The first jet to leave the tip of my cock landed between my own nipples, a string of cum linking that point with my belly button. Emma kept on stroking and licking. The second jet got only about halfway but the amount was almost the same. Emma kept on stroking and licking. The third time I felt my muscles contract I felt that the amount of cum had diminished, though the sensation was still as strong as ever. And still Emma kept on stroking and licking. I was beginning to get rather sensitive in my cock, but Emma's tongue on my ass still felt awesome. I groaned and as if she knew what was happening she lowered the pressure on my cock but still kept on stroking gently. It was as if she wanted to get every last drop of cum out of my balls and onto my stomach.

As I grabbed her hand on my cock gently to stop her from stroking, she planted a kiss on my ass. She released my cock and traced my perineum, balls and cock with her tongue. It was extremely sensitive, but she used just the right amount of pressure for it not to become too uncomfortable. She finished by planting a soft kiss on the tip of my cock and looked up at me.

"I really can't wait for the test results to come back, sir."

We cleaned up, Emma a bit more solemnly then me since she would be having an exam down there in a short time. As we got dressed, I handed her the clothes brought to us for using the scooter. It seemed the people at the reception really did know their job, as the clothes fitted perfectly. Trying on the helmet I noticed that Emma would be completely unrecognizable, which was exactly as we wanted it.

We stepped into the hallway and made our way to the elevator. Going down into the underground parking I suggested that we might wear our helmets as we stepped out, just to be sure our cover wouldn't be blown before it got started. That precaution however was unnecessary as the parking lot was deserted. A decent sized scooter was standing ready for us to use. As we got on I tested the communication devices embedded in our helmets, they worked like a charm.

"So Emma, if you don't mind me asking, how did you learn about giving a rimjob?" I asked as we left the parking lot and moved into the flow of traffic. I noticed at least seven paparazzo keeping an eye on the main entrance of the hotel.

"I saw it in a clip once, I think it was some girl called Sasha." Emma started explaining in a casual voice. "She seemed really into it and it seemed so dirty yet delicious, I felt I should try it sometime."

"Ever done the deed before?"

"No I haven't, Will was really anal about his butt and didn't even want me to grab his cheeks as we were messing around. But since you didn't seem to mind kissing mine, I felt like I should return the favour." I could hear Emma's grin through her voice and chuckled.

"Anything else you want to try on me?" I asked while my grin reached my ears.

"Like I said earlier, I'm up for almost anything as long as we talk about it first." As if to give extra force to her statement she grabbed my cock through my pants as we were driving and pulled herself closer to me. "That is, as long as you are up for it off course."

"Obviously," I replied while enjoying the feeling of Emma leaning into me.

I felt my phone vibrating as we reached the gynaecologists office. Without removing our helmets we let ourselves in and took a seat in the waiting room. Finally feeling safe enough, Emma took off her helmet and I looked at my phone.

[Dinner at 7 w. cast&crew HPVII, BE ON TIME!! - Luke]

I informed Emma and she sighed slightly.

"I really don't know why we need to keep doing this." Emma explained in a rather whiny voice. "It's not like I will all of a sudden find Rupert or Daniel more attractive. It seems like all the publicists want is for me to start dating one of the cast, so they keep on placing us in some intimate dinner situation. As if dinner with twenty or more people can ever be intimate."

She sighed again and shrugged.

"I prefer a normal guy, you know? Somebody that isn't all celebrity and gossip and all that. Somebody with whom I can do normal stuff and not feel the need to show off any awards."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Did you know I had a crush on Tom once? I was fourteen I think and he was the bad boy, you know." Emma started touching up her hair, a series of movements that she did without conscious thought. "Sometime I wish I could just stop being famous for a while, just have somebody with me that sees Emma, and not Miss Watson..."

I couldn't help myself and chuckled.

"You sure about that, Miss Watson?" I asked, using a shadow of my Voice.

Emma laughed. A loud and cheerful sound, something that made the gloomy vibe that had entered the waiting room disappear as snow before the spring sun. She turned towards me and I noticed that she had sparkles in her eyes, something I really did like seeing in Emma. Something I hadn't seen in quite some time to be honest.

"I don't think I pay you enough, Pete." Emma moved over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug. I didn't let go until she did, something she apparently appreciated. "This feels nice, Pete. Remind me to hug you some more in the future."

The gynaecologists came in just as Emma was letting go of me, but it had to have been apparent that we were hugging. Emma blushed like a sixteen year old and flashed me a smile before she went in after her doctor.

Less than thirty minutes later Emma came out again and went to the bathroom. The gynaecologist, a woman in her early thirties, stood leaning against the doorway looking at me.

"Please be careful with her, she might look strong, but she's still just a young woman who has led a protected life so far."

I looked back and nodded. "You probably don't really know who I am, or how I do my job. But rest assured, I'll take very good care of her."

"I'm sure you did," she replied with a faint smile before turning back into her office.

As Emma and I returned to the hotel she informed me she should get the results of her tests back later today. A plan started forming in my mind.

"Emma, you know how you wanted to discuss anything I want to do with you?"

"Yes, do you have anything in mind?" Emma scooted closer to me and I swear I could feel her trembling.

"I might," I replied as I took a turn with the scooter.

"Well, tell me!"

"Don't you remember I want you to wear the ben wa balls tonight?"

"The what?"

"Those toys you took a sneak peek at earlier."

"Ehm, what do they do?" Emma's voice sounded rather uncertain.

"You insert them into your vagina and keep them there. As I understand it, as you walk around the rub against one another creating small vibrations. Off course, these have a little extra built into them."

Emma's response came after a few seconds of silence.

"Will the others be able to notice?"

"That largely depends on you, I think." I replied honestly. "The thing is, I've been told women can actually orgasm just wearing them, and the extra's that are built into these won't exactly work against reaching a climax."

"Interesting, can I think about it?"

-

A few hours later we were sitting in her hotel room discussing agenda's for the next few days with Luke. My cell phone buzzed once more and I noticed I got an email from the hospital I went to earlier. All tests clear. I had to make an effort not to grin like a madman.

Emma and Luke had finished their battle over the planning and it was high time for Emma to get ready for dinner. As per usual, I would join her but not eat at the same table.

"Pete, can you come in here please?" I heard Emma's voice from her bedroom. Luke rolled his eyes and I shrugged apologetically.

I walked into her bedroom and the first thing I noticed was that she was only wearing a black lace bra. She stood with her back to me and as usual I took a moment to admire her finely toned ass. Sure, there are probably a lot of women out there with a larger or more prominent ass, but I had always had a thing for Emma's behind. And after having had a taste of it, I only liked it more.

"Hmm," I hummed as I stood there waiting.

"Like what you see, don't you?" Emma said as she turned around. She was holding the box containing the ben wa balls.

"Obviously you don't mine me watching, do you?" I replied as I stepped closer. "I see you made up your mind?"

"Yes, I'm willing to try these. But I don't want anyone to notice anything."

"Have you ever masturbated while using a vibrator inside your pussy?" I asked as I took the box from her and unwrapped the ben wa balls and their remote control.

"More than once," Emma grinned.

"How wet did that make you?"

"Depended on different factor honestly, but once I soaked through my sheets after a long a leisurely session that lasted a couple of hours."

I envisioned Emma lying on a bed with a vibrator in her pussy and felt my cock stir in my pants. That had to wait though.

"I suggest you wear something that doesn't discolour all too much as it gets wet. I think black will do the trick nicely. And wear panties that don't chafe as they get wet."

I had inadvertently switched to my Voice it seems, as Emma's reply came out meekly and obedient.

"Yes sir."

I looked up at her as I handed her the ben wa balls. She took them and played with them a bit in her hands as if to get a feel for them. I stuck the remote in my own pocket.