Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you had just followed along and played the game to its end, you would have been eating me out within the hour. So you owe me this, cunt."

At that, she started sliding her pussy from the ball gag to Danielle's nose and back again. Danielle's face was quickly smeared with Christy's juices. The musky scent was intoxicating, and overwhelming, not that Danielle could do anything about it. Her hands were secured straight above her head, and her arms were pinned against her ears by Christy's calves.

"Open your legs for Peter, you bitch."

Danielle spread her legs wide.

"Bend your knees, too."

Danielle again obeyed, lifting her knees until the soles of her feet were flush against the mattress.

"Do not move your legs from that position unless I give you permission, is that understood?"

Danielle did her best to affirm her cognition from behind the gag and below Christy's ass.

"Can you see this glistening pussy, Peter?" Christy asked as she slid her hand over Danielle's vagina and spread it wide.

"Yes I can, Christy. I am excited to see what you do with it."

Danielle could not deny her excitement. She wished it weren't true, but her flowing pussy belied the fact that she was indeed turned on. Christy elevated things by sliding two fingers into her hole and slowly moved them in and out.

"She is wide open for you, Peter. She obviously was really into whatever you had going on before I got here."

"Well, she'll taste my cock before the night is through. You keep teaching her her lesson."

Christy grabbed Danielle's left breast with her left hand and clenched it hard. She continued to grind her pussy on Danielle's face as her fingers pumped inside Danielle's soaking hole. Danielle became increasingly aroused, and started muttering affirmatives from between Christy's thighs.

Christy sensed that Danielle was on the verge of climax, so she withdrew her fingers from her pussy and instead pinched each of her nipples. She then leaned back, grinding hard on Danielle's face as she yanked her firm little nubbins hard. The only thing preventing Christy from falling onto her back was her grip on Danielle's stretched nipples.

Danielle screamed in pain, which vibrated the ball gag just enough to get Christy off.

"Fuuuucccckkk!!" Christy screamed as she came. "Fuck that was good!"

She let each the nipples free, and gently gave Danielle's breasts a bongo-style rapping, before climbing off. She grabbed Danielle's hair and lifted her head off the bed, bring her face in close.

"Don't even think about cumming until I tell you, OK?"

Danielle nodded, grateful that the temporary torture of her nipples had concluded.

"Now, turn over, cunt."

Danielle did her best to obey, though it was a tricky command given her bindings. She slid over on the bed about a foot, then rolled over onto her stomach, so she remained centered on the bed. Her forearms crossed above her head as the cuffs remained unyielding.

"Good girl. Now lift your ass up and spread your legs again. Always keep your legs spread for Peter's viewing pleasure."

Danielle spread her knees, which forced her hips closer to the mattress. Christy again climbed on the bed, this time hovering over Danielle's ass. She slid her hand between Danielle's cheeks and towards her pussy. Combining her middle three fingers, with the ring and pointer together beneath her middle, she approximated a cock and pushed it inside Danielle's love tunnel.

"Mmmm," Danielle hummed from behind her gag.

"Slut, you are so wet. I don't think I have ever been as wet as you are right now. Do you love having this filthy cunt played with?"

Danielle nodded her affirmation.

"That's not good enough, slut. Try harder."

"Mmmm Hmmmm!!" Danielle groaned into the gag as she nodded her head faster.

Christy collected a wad of saliva in her lips before allowing it to spill from between them and land on Danielle's asshole. With the thumb of her hand that was fingering her pussy, she started rubbing the saliva around Danielle's sphincter.

"And what about this asshole? I saw you on video, taking four different guys up there. Tell me you like it here, too."

Danielle again groaned a pleading confirmation.

"Entice me, slut. Wiggle that ass for me."

Danielle swayed her butt from side to side for Christy's amusement. She imagined Peter was watching, too, which was suddenly a huge turn on for her.

"Faster, slut! I want to see that fat ass jiggle," Christy taunted.

Danielle accelerated her movement, and began clenching and relaxing her ass muscles to emphasize the 'jiggle' Christy was looking for. It looked more like an amateur's attempt at twerking, but it seemed to work for Christy. She wrapped her arm around Danielle's waist and slowed her gyration. She aimed her thumb downward and slid it right in to the base.

"Oh, fuck me," Danielle thought. If only the man from last night would have treated her this way.

Christy returned her three fingers to Danielle's dripping cunt, stuffing her full of fingers. As she administered this extreme version of "The Shocker," she used her free hand to smack Danielle's ass repeatedly. The stinging sensation of her flaming cheeks served to amplify the stimulating effect of the four fingers in her two holes.

Christy loosened both holes with her fingers for a few minutes before withdrawing them completely. She mounted Danielle from behind and aimed her strap-on at Danielle's prone asshole.

"Think I can make you cum just by fucking your ass?" she taunted. Danielle remained silent, preparing herself for the onslaught. Christy released the latch on Danielle's ball gag.

"Answer me, slut!"

"I don't know, mistress," Danielle mustered as she stretched her jaw. "Maybe if you play with my clit while you do it."

Christy chuckled. "I like your honesty. Feel free to play with your slutty little clit if it makes you feel better." More than ever, Danielle resented being cuffed to the headboard.

Christy shoved her strap-on halfway into Danielle's ass. Danielle gasped at the intrusion, but did not find it painful. She was growing accustomed to phallic objects invading her anal passage, and Peter and his crew had dug much deeper than Christy was currently.

But Christy was not done. She grabbed Danielle's hips and pulled her back, forcing inch after inch deeper into Danielle.

"Nnnnnnggghhh," Danielle grunted as Christy dug deeper. Once Christy bottomed out, she took two fistfuls of Danielle's hair, formed them into pigtails, and yanked them backwards.

Using Danielle's hair as a rein, Christy started jackhammering into her ass. The room was filled with the sounds of her their thighs slapping, Danielle grunting, and Christy giggling.

"Oh yeah, slut, take that cock," she taunted. "Remember the game last month, when you refused to take even take your bra off in front of us? How you gawked at Stacy's and my willingness to play around with the guys? How you looked down on all of us and thought yourself a superior person?"

Danielle remembered. It might as well have been a lifetime ago.

"Yes," she groaned, knowing that Christy was awaiting a reply.

"Who is the superior now, slut? The sexually confident woman with the strap-on, or the confused, bewildered whore taking it up the ass?"

Christy pulled harder on Danielle's hair, until her the handcuffs strained against the bed frame, keeping Danielle's arms taut in front f her. Their bodies were each drenched in sweat, and Danielle's breasts were swinging wildly beneath her as Christy held her in the doggy style position.

Finally, Christy buried herself deep in Danielle's ass and came hard, gyrating her hips against Danielle's ass cheeks. Danielle, for her part, was on the verge of cumming, and would have erupted if Christy had just stroked her clit once. But Christy was building up for a grand finale.

Leaving the strap-on wedged inside her slave, Christy unhooked the harness and let it fall from her waist. She turned Danielle onto her back and instructed her to raise her legs in the air. Danielle obeyed, though she was weakened from the anal assault and could only get her legs a few inches off the mattress. Christy grabbed her behind the knees and forced them above her head.

"Let's go, slut. I want you folded in half."

Danielle slid her shoulders forward so that Christy could roll her up. Soon, her knees were close to her ears, and she could easily see her glistening pussy and the strap-on sticking out of her ass.

"Ready to cum?"

Danielle nodded silently, hoping that Christy would not make her beg for it. Instead, Christy horrified her. Bringing her five fingertips together, she formed a pyramid with her fingers and put the tip towards Danielle's gaping hole.

"Wait!" Danielle shouted, but Christy was undeterred. She pushed the five fingers in up to the knuckles and bounced them in and out for a minute.

"Ooooohhhhh!!" Danielle groaned as Christy forced herself in further. Danielle had never felt so full, a function of the near-fisting and the dildo still in her ass.

"Please, I can't take the whole thing," Danielle begged.

"You can and you will, slut. It will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway." Christy angled her arm and pushed harder, her fingers now in up to the last knuckles. Danielle strained her toes and calf muscles as she braced herself for the inevitable.

"Here it comes, slut!" Christy offered as a final warning. With one last thrust, her fist overcame the barrier and slid deep inside Danielle.

"Oooooohhhhh...Myyyyyyyyy...Gooooooooodddd!!" Danielle screamed, followed by a deep gasp as her breathing amplified. Tears instantaneously streamed from her eyes, but not from pain. From intensity. She felt impossibly full, spit-roasted, wedged in place. She could only lay in her curled position and take whatever Christy had planned.

Christy stabilized Danielle against her chest and grabbed the dildo in her ass. At once, she started moving her fist and the dildo at the same pace. With each thrust, Danielle felt the pressure mount. With every withdraw, a release. Danielle's eyes rolled to the back of her head, unable to focus on anything happening before her. The entire experience became a blur. She was a ticking time bomb.

Christy released the dildo to rub Danielle's clit. That was all she needed. In less than three seconds, Danielle exploded. Her knees flew together and then shot apart as her orgasm rocked through her. Christy withdrew her fist with a wet "pop" and watched in pure glee as Danielle ejaculated straight up into the air.

Because of her current position, her juices arced into her bedroom air and landed on her face and tits. Danielle could care less about being stained by her own juices. She had just experienced the cum to end all cums, and was both thrilled to have experienced it and glad that it was over. Her body uncoiled and collapsed on the couch as Christy got off the bed.

"What a show, girls," a familiar voice exclaimed from her doorway. Danielle looked over to see Peter filling the frame. "Release her cuffs."

Christy unlocked the cuffs as Peter made his way to the side of her bed.

"On your knees, Danielle. Show your appreciation for what I have arranged for you so far tonight."

Danielle scampered off the bed an knelt in front of him. She was surprised and how quickly she obeyed, but could not deny that she wanted him. He pulled his dick out of his jeans and fed her what she wanted.

"Keep your hands behind your back," Christy ordered. "Grab your elbows."

Danielle reached her hands behind her back and latched onto the opposite arm's elbows. It was an incredibly submissive position, she realized, and knew it fit her role. Peter held still in front of her, so she started bobbing her head up an down his shaft.

She made love to his dick. She kissed, licked, sucked and slobbered. She tilted her head at all angles to cover every inch of his glorious cock. His breath quickened and the veins in his erection started becoming more pronounced, and Danielle knew he was on the verge.

"Sit back on your heels," he ordered as he started jerking his cock. Danielle sat back and awaited his salty reward.

He aimed his throbbing member at her chin and let fly. Cum spattered all over her chin and neck, before he lowered his aim to glaze her tits. He loved the look of them covered in his spunk.

Danielle broke command to wipe the cum off her chin, but Peter forgave her as she scooped it into her mouth. He could have got hard again at the sight of that. But as she went to wipe her tits, he stopped her.

"Hold on, pet," he said, tossing her the pink bra. "Put this on. We're going out."

*****

Readers, I would love to hear your feedback as to where this story should go from here. I have some ideas, but would love to hear from you. Post comments or contact me via the contact tab on my account page

12