Guess Who Called

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

"Oh, I'm sorry - divorce is tough on everyone, no matter what the reasons," she remarked, truthfully.

"Well, that's ok - I'm better off this way, and so is she, I think. Time moves on and all that."

Claire bent forward for a cracker and cheese, and I saw Skip looking at her, grabbing a peek at her cleavage, displaying that obvious sexual interest that we men are so lousy at concealing.

"She sure looks great after all this time," Skip mused aloud.

"Yeah, I love her in that dress -- even more out of it," I offered, and I could tell he was thinking about that already.

"Hey, you guys - what?!" she shot back, mostly at me.

"Sorry, you're just inspirational, dear," I recovered.

Skip didn't say anything, but when she straightened up, she saw that he'd been scoping her out, and she blushed. Her nipples also hardened visibly, thanks to the dress. I knew Skip wasn't missing that either.

After drinks and small talk, with occasional reappearance of the nipples, but really pretty bland stuff, I excused myself to go to the kitchen, then proceeded to put the prepared dishes in the oven and quietly return to the living room. Standing pretty surreptitiously around the corner from the room where they sat, I eavesdropped, feeling silly and guilty and intrigued. I hoped I wouldn't be detected and that they'd neglect the silence from the kitchen. Apparently I was just in time, as sure enough, Skip maneuvered, "You do look great, you know, Claire."

"Uh-huh - I know I'm hardly the girl you recall, but thanks anyway."

"No, really - you look great! I can't look at you and not think of those great afternoons - I hope you don't mind."

"That's very flattering. But that was a long time ago."

"Uh-huh. Do you remember the time when I'd just gotten back from that trip?"

"Skip, I was someone you saw ON trips. When you "got back," you went home to your wife, as I recall." That's telling him, Claire, I thought to myself, thoroughly enjoying this.

"Yeah, but I was remembering that summer weekend - your apartment in Alexandria? I got to your place with an armful of Sutton Place deli stuff so we wouldn't have to go out?"

"That was a long time ago - I don't have much memory for that sort of thing."

"Well, I do if you don't. You greeted me in a pair of cotton eyelet pajamas out of the Victorian era, very white and virginal and sexy as hell. They lasted about 2 minutes before we were at it in your bed, and we pretty much stayed there the rest of the weekend." Okay, now he's upping the ante. I didn't know if this was going to lead to open warfare between the two of them or not -- Claire doesn't take to being forced to talk about things she doesn't want to talk about.

"You have a superior memory. I remember those pajamas - not sure about the other parts..."

"Not sure you remember that was the weekend I made you stay naked the whole time? Not sure you remember that we got it on five times in two days? How about that I managed to fuck you while you were asleep, and you only woke up because you were starting to come again?" Okay, now we're into obscenities as well -- smoke is now coming from Claire, fireworks potentially soon to follow, I guessed.

"Skip! That's enough. Yes, now I recall some of that, and yes, it was nice, and yes, it was a long time ago. I also recall that you blithely went back to your Mrs. after a day and a half, so there weren't two days to begin with."

"Ouch - I can see your memory's better than you claim - I recall you didn't object at the time."

"Listen, we never would have been any good for each other, except for the occasional weekend fling. I'll have to admit that after awhile, the fact that I was just a weekend screw made me feel pretty cheap, so it was just as well I met Jim when I did and had an excuse to cut it off."

"Well, he was fortunate to have met you, that's for sure."

By that time, I figured I'd hidden long enough, and clearing my throat I reentered. They shifted quickly, although there was nothing to shift from - they were facing each other across the coffee table, but the shift belied their casual comfort.

"So, have you two caught up on old times?" I asked cheerily.

"A little bit," Claire answered, concentrating on her next choice of cracker, and shielding her bodice to her chest with one hand as she did, closing down the view. Uh oh, may be too late to salvage anything, I thought.

The next hour consisted dinner and more wine for Claire, Skip's bottle tucked into the 'fridge to share later, since it was a really nice California champagne. Lots of small talk, caught up on Skip's kids, job, life in hotelling, Claire's equivalencies. I mostly sat and listened and remarked occasionally so as not to seem standoffish, but mostly watched the two of them. Skip was clearly still taken with Claire, and she was clearly pretty embarrassed by the situation, but was gamely going along, hostessing and relaxing bit by bit thanks to the wine and fact that nothing had gotten too intimate in the conversation.

After dinner, I cleared with Claire's help. Skip was left alone in the living room, and I came up behind Claire who was at the sink, washing off plates (I'd do the pans later). "Mmm, you smell good," I murmured, nuzzling at the nape of her neck and wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Like salmon?"

"No, like woman. Wisp of the grape, maybe a base of vanilla, mild undertones of forget-me-nots, distinct musk nose, and a promising finish of feels-like-a-great-ass-to-me."

"That's quite a smell, glad you like it," she replied, still cleaning, but not pushing me away.

"'Think Skip would like to get a whiff, maybe compare notes?"

"Have you just been sitting there all night, fantasizing about the three of us?"

"Pretty much - it's been a lot more interesting than the small talk, so I've probably been having a better time than you two so far."

"Maybe. You missed some of the small talk, though."

"Oh really? Do tell."

"Just that while you were cooking, he tried getting me to recall a weekend - the one I told you about when I woke up with him fucking me?"

"Ooh - you see, he is still majorly after you," I mused, being quietly thankful that she shared that conversation. What a great wife - hot and still loyal and true - as far as I knew, of course. As we talked, I copped a feel, caressing her left breast with my right hand wrapped around her, feeling the nipple rise for the umpteenth time - what a reliable response - her breast never failed to do that and I never failed to appreciate it.

"Oh, I don't think so - he was just flirting, seeing how far he could get - standard male conquest sort of stuff, I'd say. When I was reluctant, he pretty much dropped it."

"Well, maybe we should pick it back up - are you up for flirting a bit, seeing where it takes us?" I said, still nuzzling, knowing it was an erogenous zone for her right there where the neck leaves the shoulder.

"And where would you like it to take us?" she said, shivering a bit from the teeth I was running along her nape.

"I really don't know for sure, of course; but it seems all too erotic to me to just walk away from it. How about if we each use, say 'Buffalo,' as a safe word. Either of us wants to put a stop to it, just work 'Buffalo' into the conversation, and the other will know, and we'll both just exit or back up or whatever, and that will be that?"

"'Buffalo'?!" she said incredulously, rolling her eyes.

"Or whatever you pick - but a safe word, keep you safe, keep me safe, if neither of us uses it, we can just go with the flow."

"Well..." she paused for a long thought, then, "OK." Then another pause, and an eye roll: "'Buffalo' - geez!"

Sure - you say, "Speaking of nice weather, have you ever fucked a buffalo?" and I'll know that's far enough.

We both laughed a little bit, then I spun her around and kissed her lustily, my tongue snaking into her mouth, meeting hers in response and dueling with it a moment. My cock had been hardening throughout this exchange, and she knew it as I ground it into her, and she ground back just enough to let me know she knew and liked it.

"You'd better stay here and deflate, while I attend to our guest," she said, as we broke the kiss.

"You're not exactly unstimulated yourself," I said, giving both her nipples gentle tugs, since after all, they were blatantly beckoning through the dress, "but go ahead - Skip will appreciate seeing them again."

"We'll see," she said, and my deflation took another step backwards.

I followed her anyway, my pants being loose enough that unless one really looked, the half erection I had was not obvious.

Skip looked up, and immediately scoped out her nipples - I loved it, knowing that she saw him do that. Whether it was the wine or my permission or the safety of the safe word or seeing him again or the memories, she seemed finally to be ready to go along with my fantasy.

"So, nice dinner, now what should we do?" she asked, bending over as she sat, with no bodice shielding, then smiling at me and looking down at my crotch and raising her eyebrow in mock exasperation."

"I'm thinking hot tub." I offered. "I warmed it up earlier, so it should be all set. Skip, you'll love the view from the deck, with the stars overhead -- something very soothing about it."

"Whoa there - you just want to see me get embarrassed to be in a bathing suit in front of an old boyfriend," she teased, "with my old lady's body. Maybe just you two should go in."

"That, my dear, is not true and not true and not true!" I countered. "What do you say, Skip?"

"That would be great, but of course I didn't bring a suit."

"No worries, mate," I joked. "I've got some gym shorts you can wear, if you want to wear anything. That high privacy fence out there keeps anyone from seeing. We usually go nude - care to go au naturel, Claire? After all, we're all old friends and have nothing you haven't seen before."

"Thanks, but I think I'll go change, Mr. Subtle." And with that, she exited.

"How about you, Skip? If you'd feel better, I can get you the shorts, but it's ok with me if we just skinny it."

"Uh..." he started, undeniably interested in getting close to Claire with as much nakedness involved as possible, but unsure of my stance and of his with me and all that. "OK, if you're sure it's cool."

"It's cool, don't worry - this will be fun -- unless you know otherwise, I don't know that Claire's ever been in a hot tub with two naked men. She'll undoubtedly not expect it, the bubbles will provide us cover, and it'll be fun to watch her find out." I didn't mention how she'd find out, just that she would, and the implication fairly hung in the air.

"For that matter, I'm not sure I've ever been in a hot tub with another naked man, so watch yourself." he said that straight-faced, then couldn't hold it, and as I recognized the joke, we both laughed, albeit a bit nervously.

"I'll be on guard. So, let's - there are towels out by the tub."

With that, I went to the kitchen, grabbed the half-full plate of cheese and crackers from earlier, the champagne and 3 glasses, then returned and started unbuttoning my shirt. Given the lead, Skip followed suit. Both of us kept our unds on until the last step, he in knitted boxers, I in boxer briefs. "So, here we go," I said, pulling down my shorts at last, turned half away from him during the process but then turning and facing him front-on, rather than being discrete, glad that I was back to being totally soft, sorry I wasn't more impressive in that state. As I said, I'm not particularly well equipped, usually being about 3½" soft and about 5 ½" hard. I was interested in seeing how he really was, vs. what Claire had admitted to in the past. I always wished I were bigger, of course, and Claire knew that, of course, and so forth. I've been with several dozen women with no complaints about size, and those of you in my category know just how much assurance that is.

Skip glanced at me, then pulled off his own unds. Sure enough, he wasn't any porn star material either, but he did exhibit a distinctly thicker penis that seemed the same length so far. The girth with the modest length made it look stubby. Of course, that didn't really tell anything. We were both circumcised, a fact I knew via Claire and didn't know if he knew until now. This could be interesting, I reflected. He was apparently fully soft as well, so at least neither of us had been turned on by the prospect of undressing in front of the other. He was probably having a shrinkage attack from the intimidation of my presence anyway, so guessing about equipment was just that, so far. Opening the door, I led the way to the tub. I'm sure we were a laughable pair, trying to act nonchalant as we strolled naked across the patio, which was shielded by any view by a tall fence all around the perimeter of our long, deep, sloping back yard. I love being naked just about any time, and the cool air of the evening was just right for the jacuzzi, which was bubbling and steaming away in the far corner of the patio, on a small raised deck portion that it was countersunk into.

Skip set the cracker plate on the table nearby and stepped right down into the water, amazing me. I popped the cork quietly, poured the three glasses of wine, put down the bottle and one glass on the table near the tub, handed one glass down to Skip, and stepped down the first step into the tub. I had to take it bit by bit, the water was so hot, and that was the way I liked it. He laughed at me as I edged down into the water, step by step. "You really look silly, you know."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry I'm not a more intimidating sight for you!" We both laughed, and it was a great relief for us to laugh with each other, breaking that ice bit by bit. I realized again that despite thinking cheating married men are sleaze, I actually liked him. And the cheating was a long time ago, as long as I knew, and I'd have been hard-pressed at that age not to hustle Claire if I'd been in a listless marriage and had the chance.

Eventually, I got all the way in, leaned back and tried the wine. It was good, and we quietly savored it. Claire appeared momentarily, wrapped in a short beach jacket thing.

"From the looks of the living room, and your never coming to get those gym shorts, you guys are naked under all those bubbles - do you really expect me to get into a hot tub with two naked men?" she challenged, arms crossed, standing above us on the deck that the tub was sunken into. Her voice and words were stern, her eyes were crinkled in a tease.

"Yep, that's exactly what we expect. I also half expect that you're naked under that robe as well!" I suggested, and reached over to kill the bubbles with the poolside switch. The tub quieted instantly, and although the ripples in the water still made it impossible to see through clearly, the underwater light was on and she could see enough to know there were no colored suits covering us.

"I can't believe it - you and an old boyfriend got undressed together? You're really kinky, you know! Maybe I should just leave you two to each other. As for my suit, you'll see - maybe." she teased.

"Besides, now that Skip and I have shared the special moment of our unveiling, there's nothing that any of us hasn't seen, of you or of us, although I think in varying degrees of closeness and frequency, and time since, of course."

"You've got that right," she said, and shrugged out of her jacket, standing there in her light yellow bikini. I knew that the bikini was virtually transparent when wet and was totally unlined, a small alteration I'd made to it when I bought it for her, including the bottoms. The suit was a string one, triangle tops, bikini bottoms, moulding her breasts and hips wonderfully -- it was explicitly suggestive, and that she had chosen it, vs. something more conservative, was all the more so to me.

Although I'm sure Skip and I were both disappointed that she was dressed in anything, I think we both recognized that she'd hedged her bets, and that made the move enticing -- this was no conservative one-piece -- this was a hot string bikini, and all three of us knew it. Skip and I broke into quiet applause. She did a little pirouette and smiled down at us.

"You look as good as I knew you would!" Skip complimented her, and she beamed a bit.

"So come on in - the water's fine! Get that suit wet so Skip can see how well it conceals!"

Claire stepped right down, and Skip and I shifted to make a place for her between us. She sat, covered to her shoulders in the water.

"Ah, there's a glass of wine over there for you," I said, pointing to the low table nearby, knowing that to get it she'd have to stand, getting her torso out of the water, and climb the tub steps, getting her lower half out, and get it and return, giving us a view of both sides. Being chivalrous and getting it for her was not high on my priority list.

"You're devious," she grinned at me, then rose, the water falling from her shoulders, her back to us, and sauntered over to the edge, definitely putting more sway in her hips as she moved than necessary or usual.

As she climbed the step and picked up the glass, we could see the cleavage of her ass clearly through the clinging, barely opaque material. Picking up the glass, she turned and the various lights around the back yard and beneath the water level did a great job making her look great and just about naked. I could see the shadow of trimmed patch of pubic hair matted against the suit, and her breasts might as well have not been covered at all. She did, truly, look great. I might have mentioned that after two kids, her 34Bs had swelled to about a B-and-a-half, with just a bit of sag, compared to the no sag at all that they had when I met her and as Skip undoubtedly remembered them. However, it was just the right amount and just made her look more womanly and less girlish. Her hips were also clearly a woman's hips, never mind her thinking they were too big -- what do women know about such things? I've reassured her repeatedly that they are just right for me - something she's heard many times but seems not to tire from the repetition.

Skip was silent during the show. I suspected he was metaphorically swallowing hard, and may have been literally a bit hard as well. She really did look great as she sauntered back down the steps into the water. As she stood, her nipples were prominent and the luscious curve of the heft of her breasts was obvious. He'd have had to be gay not appreciate the picture she presented.

"So, Skip, look familiar?" I ventured.

"Uh, I think this is the part I'm supposed to be amnesiac about," he answered, obviously uncomfortable in the situation.

"No, no - please - I think that the years have just filled her out to the better, don't you?"

"Yeah, you're right. The Claire I knew was sort of girlish. This Claire is anything but girlish - and that's a compliment, Claire!"

"Oh, Claire," I continued, as she settled in between us again, "Could you grab that plate of snacks over there for us as well? And the wine bottle, while you're up?"

"Nice try, Mr. Cool. I just got up. I think it's the men's turn." She sounded sarcastic, but she was playing along, and I was hoping she was getting into it as much as I was.

"Good point. Skip, can you grab them?"

"No, no, I said the men, plural," she interrupted. "I think you should get the plate and Skip the bottle, don't you? After all, you've been chirping about how Skip gets a trip down memory lane, I think I deserve one as well, if just for wearing this bikini. And I always like watching you, darling - you know that!"

I was game, and looked over at Skip. "Well, ok," I ventured, giving my dick a stretching tug under the bubbling water, and headed for the chips. Skip followed. We both climbed out of the tub, traveled the 10' to the items, turned and headed back. I noted that Skip's dick had grown noticeably, whether from the talk or the vision of Claire or both. So had mine, but that was no surprise to Claire. I watched her as we turned and returned. She definitely watched him, noticed me, and watched him some more. The two of us sported half erections, swinging along standing partly out from our bodies, pointing toward Claire, and growing longer with each step, or so it seemed. I checked him out as we walked, and I could tell, yes, he was thicker, and unless he stopped soon, he was going to be longer as well. This belied Claire's story of shorter and thicker - we'd see.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers