Guess Who's Cumming to Dinner

Story Info
First meeting between a Dom and sub leads to a surprise
1.3k words
3.69
12.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've longed for an intense and powerful connection and quite frankly had given up hope ever to find a lasting bond so this first meeting was highly anticipated.

We decided to meet at a local designer dessert place near my home in the late afternoon. The day was quite cool, the skies were high and clear, the sun beat down and not a hint of breeze anywhere to be found. I decided to walk to try and digest my plan for the evenings events. Tea and dessert were just that; a prelude to the dinner plans I had laid out earlier in the day. I arrived first and took a seat facing a window where the sun was pouring in and embraced me with a warmth I imagined her body would feel like nestled into mine. It wasn't long before the bell over the doorway signaled her arrival. She looked quite conservative and very pretty dressed nicely in her buttoned up blouse and skirt. She looked so natural and I could tell she had paid special attention when considering her look for our date. She glanced my way immediately with a wry smile of nerves crossing her face. I stood, took a few steps to greet her, carefully taking her by the wrists, folding her arms behind her and into a deep embrace. Leading her over to the window I slid out her chair to invite her into a seat across from mine. It was uneasy at first but once we were served the conversation flowed as I anticipated it would. Small talk was the order of the day to begin with but the flow of words came natural as we settled into a new comfort level.

Gawd, we laughed.

We laughed so hard we became a distraction to the other patrons but didn't really give a damn as here were two fully mature adults acting like giddy teenagers with tears falling down our cheeks in delight.

Hours melted by; the sun started to set and the light streamed through the window behind her. She wasn't aware but I surely was of the shine that pierced through the fabric of her blouse and outlined perfectly the shape of her breasts. I reached across the table, I took her hand in mine pulling her arm toward me. Discreetly with a fork hidden in my other hand I ran the prongs down her outstretched arm from her bicep to inside her elbow, along her forearm and across her wrist. Her eyes opened like saucers as goosebumps ran free decorating her skin. Her head dropped with her eyes self conscientiously focused on her nipples as she must have felt them harden from the digging of the prongs. In this moment our entire dynamic had changed and her ripe, hard nipples gave proof. Lifting her head from under her chin, my eyes shifted to the other arm and she immediately threw it out for me to take.

"Look me in the eyes and don't fucking move." as the fork traced down her other arm.

I thought her nipples were solid and defined with the first passing of the fork but with the next bid digging in they stood piercing through her blouse and begged to be used. The silence was deafening as the tension grew and I sensed the prongs leaving a trail of red welts traveling down her outstretched arm. I could feel her feet shuffle under the table and her arm resisting as the bites sunk deeper never losing the gaze between us. I was not going to let go nor was I going to back off the pressure until I received the compliant whimper I solicited and just then she complied with a tiny winded little moan.

"Dinner at my place. I think you'll like what I'm serving." I explained in a calmed tone.

*"You'll be my plaything. Your body will be my playground just as your arms were here and now.

Is this understood?"* I growled at her lowly.

Through a muffled breath she whimpered all she could muster "Yes Sir."

It was time for the walk back to my place for dinner where I had everything laid out. As we approached the front door to leave I leaned in and told her,

"You won't need your panties for the walk home."

"Now quickly off to the ladies room and bring those fucking panties back to me."

It was only few minutes and she reappeared with her panties bunched up in her fist to hand over. I took them, folded them neatly and used them as a pocket puff in my sports jacket. As we sauntered down the street I took my hand, rode it up her back and firmly placed my hand in the back of her hair to grip lightly and discreetly for the walk to my place in complete silence.

Once in the door I told her I had a seat waiting for her and she'd need to be readied for dinner. The chair was my office chair that happened to have rolling casters. Placing her, I took her wrists and cuffed them with leather restraints behind the chair. Sliding her shoes from her feet I tied her ankles to the post underneath. One final touch was to blindfold her and now roll her up to the dining room table.

"You will sit here like a good girl until I reveal the table setting I've prepared for you." I explained.

She remained quiet as I set the table and was forced to listen to each piece being laid out. The first piece was simple enough placing a large dinner plate and smaller salad plate down. In place of a traditional forks I laid down a wartenberg wheel and generous craving fork, in place of a spoon a wooden paddle. The knife positions were just that however a rather large carving knife becomes so much more ominous especially when her sister is a small leather sharpening strap. She started to shuffle in her chair and was showing impatience so I traveled in behind her, formed a grip around her throat, leaned and whispered.

"Is my little girl getting impatient and hungry?"

"Perhaps you'd be a little more comfortable if I were to dress you down slightly." as I began undoing each one of the buttons on her blouse.

This immediately got her attention and her breathing quickened as my grip tightened with each button undone. Her blouse fell open and my hands went directly to her breasts tearing at them, sinking my finger tips into her generous mounds of flesh while lifting her bra over now heaving breasts. She looked gorgeous bound, blindfolded and disheveled and it ignited my desire to hurt her. A mix of pleasure and pain were on the menu and having knowledge of what was to be fueled me.

Next I placed three spotless crystal glasses to the top right corner above the plate and filled each one to the brim anticipating keeping her hydrated. Along the top of the plate I carefully laid down a crop and cane running across the entire setting. For the final touches I had craved out a cock shaped piece of ginger root and placed it on the salad plate, added some self standing pillar candles and lit them so they could burn and start collecting pools of wax. The scent filled the air and I noticed she began a quiet quiver. Lastly on the dinner plate I placed a small nylon pussy flogger.

As I lifted the blindfold I nuzzled my face into her neck and told her with certainty, You're now my playground.

You will pay for your pleasure with pain and in the end you'll be MY wet puddled mess.

"After we've played, you will feed from me and then we'll go out to dinner.

FH^