Guess Who's Cumming To Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian358
brian358
266 Followers

"Oh... that's... that's..." finally he lost his battle with words and just stared at Hilda longingly until she flashed him a smile and spun round to make her way to the kitchen.

"Harriet, honey," Hilda picked up her kitchen apron and began to tie it on. "Be a dear and take care of that nice young taxi driver. I don't seem to be able to find that other ten dollar bill I had."

"Sure, Mama," Harriet grinned at the thought. "You want me to give him a good tip?"

"Uh huh," Hilda replied absent-mindedly as she opened the oven to check on the roast beef cooking inside. "Don't be too long, OK. I need you to help me with the vegetables."

"OK, Mama," Harriet was still grinning as she took off her own apron and rushed through to the lounge.

"Oh, hello," Simon sighed visibly with relief when he saw it was the young girl who'd come back. If he looked at that super-breasted woman once more he knew he'd ruin his pants. Mind you, the younger one looked as though she'd be damn hot if she got out of those boring duds. And she had quite a rack on her, too...

"Mama says I should take care of you," Hilda gave Simon one of her sweetest smiles while, to his surprise, she knelt down before him. "Now, I have to be quick and I can't afford to mess up my clothes, so just come in my mouth and I'll swallow it right down."

Simon didn't utter a word. He had to have misheard her. But then why was she unzipping his fly and... 'Oh my God... pulling out my dick!'

With a dexterity learned through years of experience Harriet deftly pulled Simon's hardening cock out of his pants and give it a couple of long strokes with her hand to help it grow still further.

"Oh..." was all Simon could mutter as he shifted his body slightly toward Harriet.

"What a lovely wee wee," Harriet looked up at Simon's face after admiring his six inch and growing dick. "But I think I can make it bigger... much bigger!" Then she reached forward and took the entire length in her mouth instantly.

"Oh, my..." the heavily sweating taxi driver continued as he felt his cock harden still further. Without thinking, he grabbed the arms of his chair tightly in his hands.

Harriet kept a tight seal around Simon's cock with her lips. She'd know when he was ready to shoot his wee wee juice, but she didn't want to risk any pre-cum spilling onto her sweater.

She bobbed her head up and down, her tongue doing its work of magic around his tool, particularly on the very sensitive tip. Every now and then she would push further forward and send that sensitive tip racing deep down into her throat.

"Oh my God!" Simon gasped, squirming uncontrollably in his seat. He'd never felt anything like it. This kid couldn't be more than eighteen or nineteen yet she was giving him the best blow job of his life!

With each thrust his cock grew in length and reached a little deeper down her gullet until Harriet estimated it at about eight and a half inches. 'Shame I won't get to see it better,' she thought to herself. 'But I daren't take it out of my mouth until its shot its load.'

Harriet would have loved to have taken longer over her task, savouring it and him fully, but her Mama had told her to be quick and she showed Simon's throbbing prick no mercy. In less than a minute she had sucked, licked and tongued his rod into submission until his balls were bursting with wee wee juice.

Simon's grasp on the arms of his tightened. He began panting very loudly and was rocking his hips wildly back and forth. "Oh my, oh my, oh my," he kept repeating. "Oh my, oh my... Goooooooooooddddddddd!"

That last word came as his balls finally lost their battle to contain his cum and it began to rocket out of his dick harder than anything he'd ever experienced before.

One... two... Harriet let the first spurts jet straight down her throat, still nervous of spilling any onto her clothes. But she could never resist a little taste of baby batter so slid the head of Simon's cock back up out of her throat for the final two jets and let them spill across her tongue into her mouth.

Simon had never cum so hard or so much in his life. He felt as though she'd drained every ounce of his strength straight out through his dick. He was exhausted!

Still not releasing Simon's shaft from her mouth, Harriet rolled the sperm around in her mouth for a few moments savouring the taste before swallowing it down. Then, taking great care to make sure there was none of the precious juice left on or in his cock, she let it slide out of her mouth completely.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Harriet smiled up at the dumbfounded Simon. "Delicious. That is one of the sweetest wee wees I've ever tasted."

"Th... thank you..." Simon was at a loss as to what else to say.

"Oh, you're welcome," Harriet replied as she replaced Simon's softening erection back in his pants and zipped up his flies. "I'm just sorry it had to be in such a hurry. Given a little time I could have got twice as much juice of that cute wee wee of yours."

Simon shrank back in his chair. Twice as much? What was she trying to do to him? "I don't think I'm ever gonna cum again after that," he remarked as he tried to regain his breath. "

"Ooooohhhhh!" Harriet slapped her hands together in glee. "A challenge! Give me your card & I'll give you a call once my Auntie Beth has left town. Then I'll prove it to you."

Simon found Harriet a card in his top pocket. He wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity to see this amazing young creature again - even if he was risking a major heart attack in doing so.

"Now you just rest up a moment & save your strength," Harriet took the card. "When you're ready just let yourself out. I'd better get back to helping Mama with the dinner."

"Did you see to that young man, dear?" Hilda asked her daughter as she came in to the kitchen.

"Yes, Mama," Harriet picked up her apron again. "And he was delicious!"

Hilda almost dropped her saucepan. "You sucked his wee wee!"

"Sure, Mama," Harriet looked bemused. "You told me to take care of him..."

"I meant for you to find him another ten dollars!" Hilda looked horrified. "What if your Aunt Beth had come downstairs?"

"I was very quick, Mama," Harriet defended herself. "And I swallowed it all. I didn't spill a drop."

"Honey," Hilda took hold of her daughter's hands and looked her straight in the eyes. "You need to be more careful. Until your aunt has left us you can't just suck any wee wee that comes along. I know it's er... hard, but you have to resist - just for a few days. Now promise me you'll be more careful."

"OK, Mama," Harriet sighed. "I promise."

Part 03

It had been four days. Four days of hell as far as Harriet was concerned. Okay, two days of hell. The first couple of days had been very interesting - talking to Aunt Beth and hearing about the time she was a girl and living with the young Hilda and their parents. And her stories of life in Africa were both heart-warming and full of sadness.

But once the conversation moved on to her time in the convent, Harriet rapidly found it increasingly difficult to feign interest.

More importantly, she hadn't so much as seen a wee wee since she'd sucked off taxi driver, Simon Quick, the afternoon he'd brought Aunt Beth to their house.

Once or twice Harriet had tried escaping the house for a short while. There were thousands, millions, of wee wees out there - any one of which would boil over in excitement at the touch of her soft lips.

Her mother had even caught her tip-toeing down the garden and had quietly shooed her back into the house. "If I have to stay in," she whispered, "then so do you."

So the only time they went out was with Aunt Beth. They took her to visit the local church, to see a few old friends, and to dinner at a very expensive restaurant. But otherwise her recent operation confined her to resting in the house.

They played a few games of Clue, Monopoly and Charades, but the time began to pass terribly slowly for the Humper family.

"Your mother tells me that you play the violin, Henry," Aunt Beth gazed proudly at her nephew as they passed another evening playing Monopoly.

Beth and Hilda sat on comfortably padded armchairs. The board was on a large coffee table in front of them and Harriet and Henry sat on the floor the other side.

"Er... She did?" Why did Mom have to tell her that, Henry wondered and gave his mother an exasperated look as he took the dice from her. He didn't even have a violin. "Er... Why yes, of course. You know, passably well... Nothing special..."

"How modest," Beth beamed. "Yet you perform at the local concert hall."

"Er... Yes," Henry tried to compose himself and stop saying, 'Er.' "Just local amateur stuff," he insisted as he threw the dice.

"Seven!" Harriet screamed. "That takes you on to North Carolina Avenue. Come on, pay up!"

"Jes...er... gee whiz," Henry stopped himself with a momentary glance at Aunt Beth when he found out how much he owed his sister.

"You must be offering some pretty special services in that hotel to charge that much," Henry scowled quietly at his sister.

"I do," she replied with a sly smile, "but they're all included in the basic price. I wouldn't dream of charging for them."

"What's that, children?" the hard-of-hearing Aunt Beth enquired.

"Henry was just complaining because he's losing," Harriet replied smugly as she took Henry's money and rolled the dice for her own turn.

"It's only a game, Henry," Beth chided him. "You mustn't take it too seriously."

"Community Chest!" Harriet jumped up excitedly and moved herself several spaces down the board. Under her plain beige top, her huge breasts bounced up and down momentarily.

"How appropriate!" Henry sneered, "seeing as half the community has seen your..."

"Coffee anyone!" Hilda jumped up and glared a warning at Henry to behave himself.

"You have won second prize in a beauty contest," Harriet read her card. "Second prize? Who are they kidding?" and she glanced momentarily down at her undisguisable H cup breasts. They were mostly covered by her top, but a modest amount of cleavage was exposed at the top. "Second prize to who?"

Fortunately, Beth was too busy asking Hilda for a coco to notice what went on, but now it was Harriet's turn to earn a stern look of disapproval from her mother.

Harriet took her prize money from a reluctant Henry. "Thank you Mr Wanker," she whispered mischievously, prompting a further glare from her mother. "I mean, Mr Banker."

Then Harriet passed the dice on to Aunt Beth who miraculously passed a whole row of Henry's last remaining houses to reach a safe point on the Go square. She glanced upwards thankfully, and Henry wondered for a moment if she wasn't getting some help from up there.

"Go... great roll, Aunt Beth," Henry stopped his profanity just in time. He rolled the dice for his mother and moved her on a few squares. Then on his own turn he landed on yet another of Harriet's hotels.

"I'm surprised you can't roll any better, Henry," Harriet then lowered her voice. "With all the exercise your wrist gets."

Henry glared once more at his sister as he gave her the last of his money and sold a few houses to finish the payment. "Yes, those services must be darn good," he growled under his breath.

"I always give complete satisfaction," Harriet teased Henry as Hilda came back in and began passing out the refreshments.

"Oops! I forgot the cookies!" Hilda swung round and departed back into the kitchen. "Can't have coffee without cookies."

Then an idea began to form in Harriet's mind. An idea to relieve herself of the boredom of the past two days. Why not torment Henry? He was always so insufferable, anyway. Time to take him down a peg or two. Now... Where to begin? Oh yes... What was his big weakness?

Harriet reached over to pick up the dice. 'Shame I don't have a lower cut top on,' she thought to herself as she leaned forward. 'But I'm sure I'll manage." She looked up at Henry and gave him one of her most wicked smiles.

Henry glared back in return before looking down to count his money. It didn't take long; there wasn't much to count.

But Harriet used the few seconds she had available to launch her plan. She glanced over at Aunt Beth to see her eyes drooping as she began to fall asleep in her chair. Then she reached up and quickly pulled the front of her top down a little. It wasn't much - the top wasn't designed for this - just four or five inches, and Harriet had much more cleavage than that.

Then she carefully placed the two dice between her breasts. One sat neatly on top, the other she half-pushed in between them.

"Oooooops!" she shrieked, loudly enough to catch Henry's attention, but not so loud as to awake her aunt or alert her mother. "Butterfingers."

Harriet waited until her brother looked up at her before reaching down for the dice once again. She didn't bother with any pretence that this was an accident. She wanted him to know that she was playing with him; that she could make him squirm whenever she wished.

"Like I said," she didn't take her eyes off him as her fingers plunged the dice deep down between her breasts. "Oooooops."

Henry's jaw dropped as he watched his sister's right hand plunge into the valley between her breasts - ostensibly to find the dice, but in reality just groping around lasciviously.

"Mmmmm... They must be here somewhere," Harriet teased her brother as her hand very visibly massaged her left breast beneath her top.

Henry felt his heart beginning to beat much faster, and his palms began to sweat. He hadn't been with a girl in days and was already feeling the frustration. And now this...

"Hmmmm..." Harriet couldn't suppress a small giggle as she took hold of her nipple between her fingers and thumb. "I think I may have found one... Mmmmm... yesss, I'm definitely onto something here."

As Henry gazed in awe, Harriet continued to tweak and twist her nipple, her increasingly rough handling stimulating it into growth. "Oh, yes..." she groaned before switching breasts to play with her other nipple.

"And here's... oooohhhh... the other..." Then she stopped for a moment. "Tsk... Silly me! These are just my nipples. I thought they were much too big for dice." She giggled quietly and then started up again. "Ooooohhh! But I'd better just make sure. Mmmmmm..."

Henry had to adjust his seating as he felt his cock begin expanding out of his shorts into his pants. Locked away with his family for the past few days he had been building up a lot of tensions, and Harriet's display was having an immediate effect on him.

And tension wasn't the only thing he had been building up; he hadn't cum in days. His balls, already bloated, were now going into sperm-producing overdrive. Henry was beginning to need relief, badly.

"I can't seem to find them," Harriet desperately tried not to laugh as she scooped up the mammoth globe that was her right breast so high that it began to overflow her top. "Perhaps you'd take a look for me, Henry?"

She sat up on her heels and leant forward, pulling down her top to give her brother a wonderful view of her magnificent breasts dangle pendulously before his very eyes.

Henry was in a state of utter frustration. Those hanging cushions of flesh looked so soft, so inviting, and so beautifully... immense. But a little voice inside him told him that he must not fall into the trap being laid for him by his wanton sister. If he reached out, as he longed to do, to caress those wonderful mounds, he'd never hear the end of it from Harriet. But even as he thought about the inevitable teasing, he sat up and his hands began to reach up from his side...

Harriet could now see the enormous bulge in her brother's pants. It was huge! After a short breath of astonishment she smiled at the success of her plan. It had worked every bit as well as she'd hoped. Now for the finishing touches...

"Perhaps not," Harriet suddenly sat back and readjusted her top. "People might get the wrong idea. They might think that you just wanted to play with my tits. Normally I wouldn't mind, of course, but you are my brother. What would people think? I know," she sighed. "This will shift them..."

This was the most dangerous part of her plan, but it was worth the risk to put her insufferable brother in his place. If her Aunt should wake now, or her mother return too soon with the cookies, she'd be banished to her room with no wee wees for a month.

Quickly she grasped the hemline of her top and yanked it right up over her spectacularly-sized breasts. Then she began to shake her colossal funbags back and forth with all her strength.

"My God!" Henry gasped. Other than his mother, he had never seen such large or beautiful breasts in his life.

Henry was transfixed as the basketballs of flesh swung back and forth, back and forth... He couldn't get over just how big they were, and how incredibly powerful. 'If she titty-whipped someone with those babies they wouldn't know much about it,' he thought to himself, wishfully.

At the same time, his cock took another growth surge further out of his shorts. It was rock hard and straining painfully against his pants. His balls continued to swell and he felt sure that he was about to burst.

Almost immediately the two dice came flying out from between Harriet's breasts and landed on the Monopoly board. Harriet waited a few seconds, enjoying the look of awe on her brother's face, and then pushed the top back down neatly over her remarkable breasts once more.

"Ooooohhh, eight," Harriet squealed in delight as if nothing had happened. "That means I pass go and collect another $200." Then came the moment of Henry's downfall. "Auntie... Aunt Beth... It's your turn," Harriet smirked as she gently shook her Aunt's arm and passed her the dice.

Henry was dumbfounded. He thought for a moment that he must have been dreaming. He would have believed it too except for the raging hard-on in his pants. His hard-on...

Henry quickly slouched back down, hoping to hide his raging hard-on out of Aunt Beth's sight behind the coffee table. If she caught him like this, his Mom would be furious!

'Think unsexy thoughts! Think unsexy thoughts...' Henry kept repeating in his mind, hoping that the erection could be wished away.

At that moment Hilda finally returned with the cookies, which she placed on the coffee table beside the Monopoly Board.

"Oh my goodness!" Hilda exclaimed as she leaned over the coffee table and caught sight of her son's twelve inch wee wee, standing at full length and burrowing its way down his pant leg.

"Mmmmm..." she stood motionless for a moment, staring at her son's massive bulge, and wondered what to do. What was the boy thinking? If Beth saw that... No, she didn't want to think about that.

Of course this made Henry's situation even worse. Not only was Harriet sitting beside him, pushing her shoulders back and thrusting her chest out, but now his mother was stooping over him, dangling her enormous udders in his face as well.

Henry didn't know which way to look, and a gentle moan escaped his lips, half ecstatic and half painful.

"Erm... Henry..." Hilda tried to think fast. "Erm... Would you, er... help me in the kitchen for a moment. I... er... we... ought to... er... start washing up... Yes!"

'Yikes!' Henry thought to himself. 'She wants me to move! How am I going to get to the kitchen without being spotted?' The agonized look on his face told his mother all this, without the need to speak.

"Now, Henry!" and Hilda shooed her son in the direction of the kitchen, all the while trying to interpose herself between him and Beth, hoping to shield his bulging pants from her view. She caught sight of Harriet's giggling face before she left, and instantly guessed what had happened. "And you, young lady," she gave her daughter a stern look before quieting her voice. "You can come and give a hand, too."

brian358
brian358
266 Followers