Guiding Hand of Fate Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to control his own urges, he reached out and pulled her face close his, yanking her by her hair painfully. And before Anna could yelp in pain, his thick lips had covered her soft pink lips. He kissed her till she was almost out breath, while maintaining the grip on her hair. She gasped as he released her, pulling all the oxygen that she had just missed. Her whole form was now rattling. She was more nervous than before. Guran knew he had to relax her. This girl is a virgin, he told himself. Her untouched body would not be able to take any harsh advances. He had to be gentle.

He curled an arm under her neck, and pulled her gently toward him. He lay flat on his back and Anna's face was now looking down on him. He ran his hands through her hair gently. He then pulled her face and kissed her again, much gentler this time, but forcing his tongue into her mouth. Anna could feel a deep undercurrent of excitement as he kissed her. He sucked her mouth and they exchanged saliva copiously.

He then sucked her upper lips and bit it gently. Anna's body shivered and brain was racing to comprehend the attention that her body was getting. Guran was ever so gentle. He ran the edge of his rough tongue upon her soft upper lips, leaving a trail of thick saliva. Anna's grip on him tightened as waves of excitement ripped through her. He bit her upper lip again with his teeth and yanked them slightly as Anna moaned softly. Oh so this what the biting did to a girl, Anna learnt, as her cunt began to water profusely. The sensation was incredible.

He then turned his attention to her tongue now hanging out involuntarily from her mouth. He licked its surface to extent he could reach. He ran his tongue up and down, swirling it to suit his pleasure. Anna strained to get as much of her tongue out as possible. Her tongue felt undermined by his rough, long, thicker one. They continued to lick their tongues, each wanting to outdo the other's passion. Guran would start from the tip of her tongue, holding it down, and then lick upwards, while Anna strained to show him more. The quickly Anna would start licking him. Guran always won, his tongue being more forceful than hers. Anna was now moaning loudly, thrilled by the new sensations she felt. Drops of spit landed on Guran's chin and neck and slowly made their way down to the bed.

As the excitement mounted, he brought up his hands and held the tender flesh of her tongue between his fingers and pulled it out further. It was as if he was going to yank it out fully. Anna strained to get it back inside. Her face was totally mashed against the side of his face. He reached up and settled his teeth on the tender flesh of her and bit it. He chewed on it slowly and gently, not allowing her the luxury of pulling it back inside. Anna coughed and protested and sent more drops of her spit upon his face, going gnaaaa gnaaaa. Guran knew that she would not be enjoying this part too much. But little bitch deserved some pain for all the days of agony he had gone through. He released her tongue reluctantly and it almost snapped back inside.

While Anna recovered from this attack, he pushed her away gently, and sat up. He then pulled her on to his lap. Her back was facing him. He circled her body with his strong arms letting one of his big palms rest upon her thighs. He moved her hair over her left shoulder with the other. He let the hair rest there and then kissed the backside of her neck. He let his palms rub the flesh of her thighs through the material of her satin gown.

Anna moaned and ground her buttocks upon his hard instrument, a sensation that she was already familiar with and loved. He made her move her hips till the cleft of her buttocks rested exactly upon his instrument. He then guided her to move her buttocks back and forth along the length of his shaft. Anna understood what he wanted and unflexed her buttocks moving it along his hard phallus. She pressed down hard and Guran could feel her almost drag the foreskin on his cloaked dagger with movement of her buttocks. Guran's tool was now throbbing, begging for release from under his loincloth.

Guran turned his attention to her ears. The pink skin of her dainty ears excited him quite a bit. He kissed her behind the lobes. Anna giggled a bit. No one had ever kissed her there. His hot breath was heating up her neck and ears as she was enjoying the feel of his breath, he suddenly grabbed a ear lobe into his mouth and sucked on it. He swirled his tongue round and round, leaving trails of saliva wherever he reached. Anna moaned, accepting the new sensations of pleasures. She had not anticipated this.

His hands stopped caressing her thighs and had now moved up to her pubic mound. He rubbed her vaginal mound over the material of her satin gown. Anna relished the new sensations, stopped moving upon his cock. He slapped buttocks gently to get her going again. She giggled and resumed the erotic movements once more, as Guran continued to chew and suck her ear lobes one after the other.

His hands now reached up to her breasts (partially covered by her gown), gently running over them, feeling the supple fullness. He squeezed one of them gently while rubbing the other. He pulled at the nipple while kneading the other breast. Anna enjoyed herself thoroughly. Every time she stopped grinding her ass on Guran's cock, he would slap her ass gently to remind her.

Guran, having seduced two virgins in the past, knew that the key to "success" was make them relax and prepare the vagina for penetration. Blessed with a cock of sizeable proportions, the second part was truly important. He moved her off him and sat up. He set about removing her clothes. It was a tedious affair and Anna's facial expressions alternated eagerness and irritation. Finally, she was naked.

Guran paused for a moment to admire the beauty. "Oh pretty one, what have I done, to deserve this pleasure."

"Anna, my sweetest. Oh Anna.....," he trailed off stroking her hair gently. Anna was getting impatient. She reached under his loincloth and grabbed his shaft. Guran moaned and lay back. She pulled his loincloth off, causing his cock to snap up like a snake ready bite. Anna could almost hear it hissing. This was the first time that she was seeing it erect. It seemed to have a menacing mind. It was broad at the base, tapering down in width, ever so little, toward a dark head, which seemed larger than the base. His cock was bent upward in a curious arc. What scared Anna was the way the shaft throbbed. Guran had explained that the rush of blood made a cock erect and throb. She had not imagined it this way. Not at all.

She looked at the dark purple head of his uncircumcised cock. It seemed to have a sinister slit with a recess below it. In the pale moonlight, a drop of fluid resting on the slit seemed shine like a diamond.

She asked him "Guran, what is this?"

"What is what, my love," asked Guran, wondering what she was referring to? "This liquid on the top of your penis."

"Oh that...," Guran smiled and continued "that is my love fluid."

"It is for you." Anna looked a little confused. "Just lie down sweet heart, we will get to it soon enough." He felt that it was too gross to expect a fair girl like her to suck his sexual fluids. She would see no pleasure in it. This could wait. Someday her mind would be mature enough to understand deeper sexual acts such as cock sucking......

Anna lay down obediently and Guran took his place between her legs. His long legs now rested on either side of her body. He lifted her so that her buttocks were now suspended in the air, and her legs were spread on either side of his body. Her pussy was now juxtaposed to his prick.

He reached across to her shoulders and let his palms slowly run down her body to her thighs. His first stroke was gentle. He then slowly increased the pressure, running his hands over her supple apple sized breasts, making her nipples jiggle as he passed over them. As he repeated his motions, he could feel her body relax and heat up. The nipples jutted out like peanuts. He reached under her breasts and lifted the fullness as if he were weighing them. He squeezed them gently, and then released them. Running his palms over the mounds, he came back down and squeezed them again. Anna was moaning in pleasure, calling his name out every time, he squeezed her breasts. Guran had his eyes closed. His hands ran over her body and seemed to have a mind of their own, kneading her flesh and pinching the nipples at random.

He removed himself from under her and straddled her hips, so that her cunt hair was now rubbing against his hard buttocks. He ran the head of his cock across her stomach while grinding his buttocks upon her crotch. His cock glided across easily, smoothened by his pre-sex secretions. Anna was initially ruffled by this act, but soon started to enjoy it. It seemed to be a naughty thing to do. Guran ran it across every square inch of her stomach and returned to poke her navel with it. Anna yelped every time he poked her navel with his cock. Guran continued to glide it upward, reaching her breasts. He bunched her breasts together with his hands and slid his cock between the supple fullness. He rocked his buttocks back and forth, relishing every thread of pleasure running through his body. Anna felt a little odd at his cock being brought so close to her face. Guran understood that she was not enjoying this, but couldn't help himself. But then, he controlled his craving and went back down to his original position, and continued kneading her breasts.

He reached under her to cup the mounds of her ass. It was a perfect fit in his palms. He kneaded and squeezed the twin globes, raising the level of her cunt. Holding one buttock, he let his fingers explore the hairless furrow, tickling the moist ridge. His fingers traced lines along the furrow, reaching down to her anus, but not quite touching it. He would come down all the way to the tip of her anus and run back up. After teasing her for a while, he suddenly plunged a thick finger into her anus. He was truly surprised by how clean the girl was. His finger dwelled in the dank cave for a while, exploring the depths and feeling the soft anal passage. Anna was shocked. Yuuuuuuuu.... What is this? Guran smiled, knowing that Anna would not have expected this. He let his finger linger a little longer, before removing it.

He started to play with her breasts again. He closed his eyes, absorbing the essence of her softness, as he kneaded and played with her mounds. Anna slowly rocked her body, inching closer and closer to Guran, till her cunt hit his strong body. She now started move sexily, rubbing her crotch against his hard body, as if she were telling him that it was her cunt that needed the attention now.

Guran opened his eyes, when her crotch hair started to caress his body. He reached down to rub her crotch, rubbing his palm on the virginal mound. He cupped the mound and squeezed it. Anna moaned in excitement and bucked her hips upward. Guran ran his fingers up and down her labia, tracing a line over the lips. He bent down to kiss her moist cunt. Anna sighed again as she felt his thick lips against her cunt.

He inserted a finger into it and was surprised see how easily it slipped in. The hot oil of her cunt let his finger slither in easily enough. He ran the underside of his finger against the short length of her clitoris. Anna bucked wildly, pushing herself toward him in an apparent attempt to impale her on his finger. Judging from the mass of fluid that surrounded his finger, it was clear to Guran that she had had her first orgasm sometime ago.

He started to work on her clitoris, rubbing the sensitive bud, while finger fucking her. He reached inside, only to feel a membrane, the symbol of her virginity. He increased the pace of the finger fucking and Anna responded, wildly bucking her hips, to match his strokes. In order to widen the opening, Guran inserted a second finger. Anna moaned, as for the first time since the beginning she experienced a tinge of pain. It was gone before she had time to register it fully and waves of pleasure enveloped her being.

Guran fingers were now moving back and forth at a furious but steady pace and Anna was moaning very loudly. He reached across to pinch one of her nipples. He pulled at it as if he were going to pluck it out. He tweaked and twisted it while not changing the rhythm of the finger fucking below. Anna started experience some of the most exotic sexual sensations. He then reached below and tickled her puckered anus. Anna gasped loudly. No one had ever touched her there before. It was an incredible sensation. She bucked wildly, giggling and moaning, letting Guran know that she was loving it.

It was not long before Guran felt a rush of fluids against his probing fingers, emanating from within the vaginal passage. Anna screamed loudly and collapsed upon the bed and his thighs. She could see Guran smiling down at her, even though her brain seemed to be dazed. She had had her second orgasm. Guran showed his wet fingers to Anna. Drops of her hot oil trickled off and fell on flat belly.

Guran put a pillow under her buttocks and raised her cunt for penetration. He raised himself slightly and held his throbbing cock in his hands and started to guide it toward her vaginal opening. He looked at her said huskily "open wide." Anna seemed to respond despite her confused state. The vertical lips of her cunt were now stretched open and her vagina turned into a gaping hole. Guran placed the head of his cock against the opening and thrust forward.

Anna shouted out loud, unable to comprehend this alien probe and what it was doing to her. Guran's cock head was partially engorged in her cunt and he held her hips and thrust forward. Anna's pleasure now turned into pain. "Noooo noooo please.... Please .." she begged, trying to move away. But Guran was too strong for her. He thrust forward savagely and moaned as his fore skin peeled, sending the sensitive flesh of his cock into her vagina. It had hurt him a little. Her cunt was so incredibly tight that the sensation that Guran felt could be likened to a vice gripping his cock head, squeezing between its jaws.

Anna was in deep pain as Guran thrust into her unyieldingly. Her face was in a state of total shock, her brain was frozen, her lips made a gaping 'o'. Guran tickled her puckered anus and probed the hole gently. Anna moved her hips upward, involuntarily in response, resulting in his cock impaling her some more. Her cunt was now stretching to accommodate the monstrous probe. The world seemed to be spinning around her. Guran stopped waiting for her recover. She recovered after a good five minutes. She looked up at Guran and before she could say anything, Guran thrust in again. "Aaaaaargh, aaaaah, oh mummy,.......oooohaaaaaah" Anna couldn't seem to stop screaming. The pain was unbearable. His shaft seemed to be splitting her in two.

From his previous experiences with virgins, Guran knew that this was normal. However he felt sorry for this delicate creature. But then this was the time for passion, not compassion. He thrust inward again. A good 6" of his turgid length disappeared into her, tearing her hymen and stretching her vaginal walls. Anna lay limp on the bed, unable to deal with the pain.

They remained in silence, for a short while, drops of tears were forming in her eyes and then Guran withdrew his cock in a short backward motion and thrust forward again. This time he seemed to reach the depths of her of cunt. Anna had stopped shouting. She was moaning softly. Guran started to rock his ass and probed her cunt from all directions in an attempt to stretch it further. He still had a good 4" to go.

As he probed her, he saw the transient look of despair vanish from her face. It was replaced with lust. Her fluids were kicking in and Anna was having another orgasm. Guran felt relived as she released another orgasm, this time on his cock. Good the girl was going to enjoy it from here. He now seemed to be able to slide in the rest of his cock without difficulty.

Anna was shocked. What seemed to be unbearable pain, just turned into some extraordinary pleasure as she bucked upward screaming, "ooooooooh gggggggggggggoddddddddddd, aaaaahhha aaaarh" and she impaled her further on his cock. Guran was now rooted fully in her body. He gently kneaded her breasts, waiting for her orgasm to subside. Their union was now totally lubricated and Guran had freedom of movement, albeit, the grip of her cunt on his length was still tight. It had like putting his dick between the jaws of a vise before.

Guran started to fuck her now, moving back and forth. His buttocks flexed and unflexed as he moved to and fro fucking her in a steady rhythm. Anna was responding very well, thrusting her hips upward, seeking his impaling shift. It was a mechanical process, and but for their human minds and the capability to emote and feel, they would have looked like any mechanical engine. They both had their eyes closed, their minds seeped in lust and pleasure. At last, the two lovers were united, united as one and were on their way to the completion of their act of consummation.

Guran was on his way to his own orgasm. It had been quite a task holding back. But for his experience and unemotional approach in impaling her, he would have shot his seed a long time ago. One of the things, Guran realized with experience was that, it was possible for him to control his ejaculation, by controlling the intensity of his emotions. It was almost as if he could drive himself into the frenzy of emotions, those that were needed for ejaculation, when he willed it. Otherwise he put himself into a meditative state, and thrust mechanically, waiting for his sex partner to catch up. This technique had come to him naturally, and looking back he would have seen a set of highly satisfied women, save for the dead one.

He had already chosen the moment of sexual climax a long time before. He was waiting for it. He continued thrusting into her mechanically, his mind blanked by his will. His youth kept his turgid length hard.

******

Downstairs, the music was subsiding and Lord Edgmont invited his guests to step out into the lawn. As the crowd assembled outside in darkness, there were lights in the sky that seemed to illuminate the entire region. No it was not moon or the stars. It was the fire works. A loud bang resulted in a furious missile going skyward as a monolithic ember and then shattering into a kaleidoscopic design of colors. There were several more and soon till no one could tell whether it was night or day.......

******

Upstairs, Guran started to fuck Anna wildly when he heard the first bang of the fireworks. He quickly worked himself into frenzy and as explosion lit the sky with its colorful effulgence, Guran shot the first blast of his semen into Anna. Nature rewarded Anna with an orgasm at the same point in time. She came in waves, waves being pushed back by Guran's jets of thick sperm.

He couldn't seem to stop coming. He did have "message of love" for her and he was giving it to her. Every thought, every emotion, every bit of love he had for the girl, and every bit of himself were all embedded in this physical manifestation of the "message." The orgasm was truly draining.

Strings of sperm emanated from his penis slit and squirted forcefully into her womb. Guran was groaning deeply. Anna shouted uncontrollably as she flexed her buttocks and gripped his cock, as if her physical manipulations would prevent the pleasure from ever escaping her.

He collapsed upon her, breathing hard, his cock still hard inside her cunt...

They kissed each other, their passion unyielding. Anna hugged him tightly running her hands on his back lovingly. They both turned toward window to enjoy the display of fireworks...