Guiding Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great answer. She purred and kissed me. "You are so sweet," she cooed. "I love you so much."

"But you know," I continued, "I was serious last night about you kissing him."

"What?" she replied. "That is crazy. You want to keep me forever and tell me to kiss him? Do you want me to kiss other guys, like a..", she searched for the word, like a bitch? A whore?"

"No!" I reassured her. "It's not like that at all. It's just the situation. I think I was so horny from your lesbian kiss that it all just ran together."

"You're funny," she said. "I wondered why you didn't bring that up again."

Frankly, so did I, once she pointed that out. We discussed our relationship some more, but didn't really touch on those issues. We got up off the sand and brushed ourselves off. We made our way back to the streets and wandered back toward the hotel, hoping to catch a taxi on the way as it was a very long walk. I saw an adult store, and I pointed it out and suggested we both get something.

We were in a den of sexual pleasure. There was plenty of chuckles and "Holy Christ" type epitaphs as we saw rubber fists, elephant sized dildos, and penis pumps. Natasha let out a "My God" in Russian about ten times. I encouraged Natasha to get some sort of dildo, but she ended up choosing a standard six inch vibrator. At the cashier I stood there with her, embarrassed but with an extreme hard on. The clerk suggested lube and batteries, which would have left us sorely disappointed had he not reminded us, and we agreed. I was relieved to step back out onto the street, but couldn't wait to get back to the hotel.

That evening we had a ball. We tore our clothes off as soon as we got into the room and opened the package. At first Natasha lay down and I mistakenly tried to just lube it up, turn it up to 10 and shove it in there. She stopped me quickly. She adjusted the speed down and gently fucked herself with it, deeper with each stroke, pulling out to tease her clit. I just watched and jacked off.

I watched the blue plastic disappear into her and tried to picture it being Anton's cock. I focused on how her skin stretched around the device. She complained a little about the temperature, but I told her to give it time, her body heat would warm it. I put more lube on as she directed. I found myself edging as I watched her. I'd imagine it was a real cock, get my cock good and hard, then stop. I didn't want to cum. I wanted the torture of dragging the thrill out. Eventually she wanted the real thing. I climbed on top of her and fucked her hard, pulling out and spurting in my fist to keep the sheets as clean as possible.

We lay there and made small talk, eventually my cock became able to get hard again.

"You want to try it?" she asked.

"Huh... what? That? In my ass?" I replied. I was kind of interested but didn't know how to say it without feeling completely emasculated.

"Get on your knees, like I do. Come on!" she said, smiling.

I did. I got up, put my head on the pillow and ass in the air. My cock hung down hard. She lubed up the vibrator and placed the tip on my anus. Honestly, it probably just looked fucking disgusting and I knew it. But she didn't comment on that, and she gently started to work it in. It hurt, but I promised myself that I'd try and get the whole thing in. How hard could it be?

As it turns out, it was really hard. My ass was not used to this. The vibrator wasn't that big, about as long but thinner than my dick, but my ass felt like it was stretched beyond all reasonable levels. I winced as it passed my rectum.

"Relax," she said, silencing me. "Relax and let it in." Her voice was soothing and hypnotic. I focused in on it.

"Imagine you are on the beach," she continued. "Nice warm sand. You are feeling this guy behind you. This handsome gay guy. He puts it in your ass. It slides in, slowly, bit by bit."

I growled at her. "What the fuck? Gay guy?"

She just laughed. "Imagine his dick going in and out of you. In and out."

As she repeated it, I tried to play along. Frankly it didn't feel like a cock, it was hard. I suppose a hard cock would still be softer. And it fucking hurt. She reached underneath me and my cock had actually shriveled, pre-cum dripping everywhere.

"Just stop!" I moaned. She pulled it out quickly.

"Now you know how it feels!" she joked and slapped my ass.

"Christ that hurt. I didn't even think it would hurt that bad." My ass felt wrecked. In fact, I still felt it the next day and briefly considered a doctor visit before wisely deciding against it. I moaned as I lay on my side, trying to re-arrange my ass, and looked at her.

"Well I guess you are not gay. I thought with all your talk about Anton that maybe you were hiding something from me."

I grinned and shot back "Fuck, if I was gay we wouldn't have such a great relationship, in bed and out. Christ!" It was funny, though, and I was laughing.

And then I quickly added in a super fast voice "But you still have a pass to kiss him if you want."

She just shook her head at me in mock bemusement.

"I'm going to test you again." She said. Opening her mouth, she proceeded to give me a world class blowjob. She looked at me between sucks and demanded that I come as quickly as possible. It wasn't hard. After fair warning, I spurted into her mouth and she spit it into a towel. As a joke she did a mock napkin wipe at the corner of her mouth and I dutifully laughed. She used the restroom and came back and lay next to me.

"Did I pass?" I obnoxiously asked, proud of myself for coming so quickly.

"Oh no," she said. "Here is the test. I want you to fuck me. I haven't had my fun yet!" She gripped my cock and massaged it. It was too soon and was soft. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow as if to say sorry.

"I want you to imagine me kissing Anton." It grew. I was rock hard in ten seconds. "Wow!" she said.

"Did I pass now?" I said grinning? Even I was surprised.

"That depends on my point of view. You are such a pervert!"

"Agreed," I replied, and I got on top of her to fuck her. We both came.

The next day we checked out and returned home. We weren't due at Anton and Sveta's house until 5 pm, so we washed clothes and generally went about our daily chores. When we got there, I handed Sveta a bottle of red, and I was herded to the back patio where Anton was grilling. The girls stayed inside the kitchen, preparing the rest of the dishes for the evening. Anton greeted me and had me sit down. We made small talk and eventually the topic of the lesbian kiss came up. It broke the ice.

"Hey, uh. I just kind of wanted to apologize. I was kind of, well, not proper, with Natasha." He looked at me with a blank look on his face. He seemed sincere, but it was a difficult topic.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm not a jealous guy. We both really like you so it's no big deal. I think my wife really likes you."

I don't know why I added that last sentence. My brain was manipulating everybody at light speed. I wanted to plant the seed in Anton's head that he had a chance if he tried something again, and I wouldn't get mad.

"Really? Well, I was a little drunk. I'm sorry and thanks for understanding." I wasn't sure if he got the message, but at the least he felt all was right between us.

The rest of the night was normal. After dinner we left to get to bed early and start the work-week right.

After that, things were pretty routine. I didn't want to come off as a pest, so I didn't hassle Natasha about Anton. It just seemed a little too much, even for me. I didn't want to come off as obsessive. Three months later, Natasha's parents and her brother ended up staying with us and it was a blast. At the end of their visit, we had our wedding ceremony and reception at a bed and breakfast in Half Moon Bay. I couldn't believe I was committing myself to one person for the rest of my life, but what a woman she was.

We had the first dance, and she was beautiful in her wedding dress. Later Anton danced with her while I danced with Sveta. It was a slow romantic number, and our eyes met across the dance floor. I smelled Sveta's skin, her body tight against mine as she offered me her congratulations once again. This combined with the sight of my wife and Anton set my lust factor all the way to ten. When the dance was over, she kissed him on the cheek. I walked over to Natasha and whispered that I think Sveta could feel my hardness. She just laughed and said she definitely felt Anton's. I felt lust and angst. They danced many more times. I only danced with Sveta once more as she circulated amongst other friends.

Because we'd taken so much time off work, we decided to have our honeymoon in early summer of the next year. We considered Hawaii or Mexico, and were hanging out discussing our plans with Anton and Sveta when they told us they were actually going to Spain, and maybe, well, would we like to go as two couples? It turned out the reason they chose Spain was Sveta had some close friends from home that now lived in Barcelona. We would all arrive in Spain on the southern coast, then she would travel to Barcelona for a few days and rejoin us. As they explained this to us I couldn't believe my ears. For obvious reasons I was all for it, but I was hesitant to be too enthusiastic. It didn't matter. My wife loved the idea.

We were all so happy we had a wonderful evening. Drinks flowed and somehow Sveta and I got caught up in a conversation about life in the U.S. My wife and Anton danced and sang in the living room. I couldn't see everything they did as we were in a different room. After it was over, Natasha announced that it was time to leave. I thought it was just getting started. We bid our goodbyes and hopped in the car. Natasha was clearly drunk. She kissed me and demanded to be driven home now, clearly because she wanted sex.

As I pulled onto the highway, she grabbed my hand and put it between her crotch. She was completely out of character.

"You like dancing tonight huh?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Just get me home now."

I wondered if somehow Anton had made some advance on her I hadn't known about.

"Did he touch you? Kiss you?"

She nodded.

There was an uncomfortable silence. I spoke up. "I think that Spain trip sounds like fun."

"I'm starting to wonder if it's a bad idea."

Darn, I wish I hadn't brought it up. I tried to salvage the situation. "Let's just get you home and worry about that later."

That evening she wanted me to finger her, something I didn't normally do. First she wanted one finger, then two. "More," she begged, so I tried three but it was just too uncomfortable for her so I had sex with her. By this time she was on the pill, so I grunted and drove my cock into her deeply as I came. It was perhaps the most satisfying orgasm I had ever known.

At this point, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. Oh what had I done? I agreed to go on honeymoon, part of which would be with a temporarily single guy that cause extreme passion in my wife? The pleasure of the angst turned to despair. She asked me to get the vibrator. I quickly grabbed it and watched as she had sex with it. I ducked to wash up and came out after a few minutes. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Come over here, let's do it again. I need you, not this plastic thing." I genuinely felt sorry for her. I approached the bed and she touched my cock. "I think you need a test."

As she said Anton's name, my cock rose, an eager soldier ready to serve.

She was insatiable.

The next morning she acted as if nothing the previous night ever happened, but I woke up a bundle of nerves. Again I had strange sexual dreams, with me never quite attaining pleasure. I wanted to say something, anything to address last night's events and the future. When I mentioned how she was an animal she just smiled and agreed, but didn't pursue the conversation. It was annoying. The days turned into weeks and before I knew it, things were back to almost normal.

Somehow we seemed to see Anton and Natasha a little less, and when we did see them, it was in a group setting with others, so nothing from that night was replicated. With about three months to go, Natasha would exchange emails with Anton and Sveta, related to the trip. Anton would in English tell my wife not to worry, we were going to have some great adventures. He'd sprinkle in terms like "dear" and "baby" with her. I noticed he didn't copy me on these messages, but Natasha wasn't particularly secretive about her email and would show them to me if there was information I needed to make a travel decision. She never mentioned the banter specifically. I found myself excited but slightly humiliated.

Eventually the day of the trip arrived. We all met at the airport and I was extremely excited. The flights were uneventful. We made our way to London, and then to the airport in Malaga. Evidently this was a popular destination for tourists from the UK, as well as the rest of Europe. It was on the flight over that I finally got the full story on Sveta's travel plans. She would take rail to Barcelona in two days, and stay for three nights. My heart pumped with this news. If it was going to happen, it would all be over in five days or so. I breathed deeply as I processed the math.

The weather was fantastic if a little hot. I was surprised out much of the area seemed like a desert. I hadn't imagined Europe could be like this. We arrived at the hotel in the evening around dinnertime, but after eating we went to bed straight away. Even with the time change, the flight including layover in London had been about 16 hours. At some point my lust was overcome by sleepiness. We had adjoining rooms seven stories up, but our room was next to a noisy elevator. I went downstairs with a 10 Euro note and tried to get us moved, but nothing was available. Resigned to it, we fell asleep. The next day we all met and made plans with the travel desk at the hotel. We booked day trips to Seville, Toledo and Granada. We decided to orient ourselves and walked the streets of Torremolinos. After sampling a Tapas Bar, we returned to the hotel for our first beach excursion.

The beach was nice. We paid for umbrella lounge chairs and the first thing I noticed was the topless women. Not all the women were topless, but many were, and they were of all ages, shapes and sizes. Sveta took off her top. Her tits were larger, and had a nice sized aureola. My wife and I looked at each other and Sveta convinced her to also take it off. There were our women, their beautiful jugs on display.

"Come on guys," said Sveta. "Have a look, get it over with." We all laughed as Anton and I made an obvious show of staring at their breasts.

I walked to the beach with Anton, feeling my crotch to make sure my cock wasn't poking out through the Velcro strip fastener in front. We both got in the Mediterranean water. It wasn't too cold, but it was a little murkier than I'd imagined. I had visions of James Bond bursting out of a blue grotto in his amphibious car, but this looked a lot like a typical California beach, just more developed. You could drink a beer at a beach-side bar. People sold ice cream and trinkets and it wasn't a crime like it was back in supposedly laid back California.

As the sun set behind the hotel, the beach cooled and gradually emptied. We made our way back to the hotel. We all washed up and dressed for dinner. The food in the buffet was excellent. We decided over our plates to check out the pool bar and that's what we did. After a detour to our rooms, we all dressed down and went back to the pool area. Over drinks I struck up conversation with some Brits and the rest of our little group somehow found some Russian speakers to gab with.

The jet lag was catching up to us and Sveta excused herself to go up and sleep. I went over to my wife and asked her if she wanted to do the same. She demurred and I told her I was tired, so I left, highly aroused but inwardly laughing at my pathetic attempt to get them together. I went back into my room and walked to the balcony that oversaw the pool. Luckily our room had this to compensate for the sound of the elevator. Of course I wasn't tired at all. I wanted to spy.

I turned off all the lights and walked over to a curtained window, pulled it apart slightly, and pulled up a chair. After a minute of this I was bored so I decided to watch CNN International on one of the hotel channels and just check periodically. At one point I heard music start of the patio below and sure enough, they started to dance. I looked around and saw the TV controller on the counter by the TV. I got up, rushed over and turned it off, before returning to my seat. I pulled down my shorts and looked out the window. They were still there. I massaged my penis. Again, nothing out of order seemed to be happening. They were just enjoying time together, nothing overtly sexual.

After five minutes of this I saw him duck into the bar. She walked into an area where the women's restrooms were located and I lost her. I closed my eyes and pumped my shaft, trying to get a little pre-cum to lubricate myself. After a minute I looked out again. Still nobody. I looked everywhere but didn't see them. Had they gone off together? I felt that angst. Somehow it wasn't right, me not being able to watch them. I stroked my cock some more. I was really starting to feel it. The lubrication had come, and that electric buzz was coming on. Suddenly I heard the doorknob click and the door opened. I froze! She was already coming through the door as I snapped out of it and furiously pulled my shorts up.

"Oh, hi honey. I saw you looking at us." She said with a smile. "I thought you were tired?"

I played it off as coolly as possible. "I was, I just, you know, wanted to see if you were coming to bed."

"Sure. Such a bad boy you are. I must have seen you at the window three times over the last fifteen minutes."

I kicked myself for being that obvious but decided to pivot the conversation.

"You coming to bed?" I raised an eyebrow. I wanted to pull her skirt up and bend her over.

She smirked. "Honestly, I'm just tired. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow."

We both tried to sleep but that damn elevator kept moving just as we'd nod off. All I could think of was what a total waste the day had been. My attempts to facilitate a sexual relationship between my wife and another man had been fruitless. I felt ashamed thinking about it in that manner. What kind of a pussy was I? Just fuck her myself! She's my wife! But she hadn't even wanted sex. At least I could blame the jet lag. And I started to imagine the problems I'd face if she did do something with him. How could I look him in the eye? How could I face his wife? I didn't want her to be a chump. My wife's cheating might be morally okay in my eyes, but Anton's certainly would be worse, and I would be responsible. Still, I felt the need to toss one off before I went to bed. Maybe it would settle my nerves. I crept to the bathroom as quietly as possible, found a towel and sat back against the counter and went to work, trying to finish what I'd started. Yes that was it, be glad nothing was happening.

Five minutes later, with my dick somewhat sore from the evenings attempts at masturbation, I succeeded. It only happened because I had a mental picture of Anton fucking my wife in the hotel bed. In the aftermath I felt worse than ever. What the hell was wrong with me?

The next morning we all met up for breakfast. The girls moved towels out early to reserve poolside deck chairs, as we intended to enjoy the water on Sveta's last full day before she went to see her friends. The hotel facilities were not topless, so although the view wasn't as pleasant, at least we didn't have to wash sand off our bodies or swim in muddy salt water. We could also get all kinds of drinks on the hotel tab. We spent the day sunning and reading until lunchtime. Sveta and Anton decided to check out a restaurant that had been recommended, and we decided to eat lunch in the hotel and dine out when evening arrived.