Guilty Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers

"Oooohoho!" he groaned.

"Mmmmm" the Vixen exclaimed, reveling in the sense of power as the chemicals that had transformed her released themselves into her bloodstream in the form of raw sexual energy. "Oh Daniel, I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

"Oh God Yes!" he cried out.

"You're glad I'm going to fuck you, aren't you Daniel," she said, smiling as she drew her middle fingers slowly up the sides of his hard prick," "You'll do anything for me if I fuck you, won't you?"

"Anything," pledged the guard, "Anything!"

"Oh Daniel, you are so fucked!" she exclaimed. Then she rocked her hips, pushed the head of his cock to the mouth of her cunt and thrust, engulfing him with a wet 'shlup' and a satisfied grunt.

"God I love my job!" exclaimed the security guard. With a hard cock in her, The Vixen was beyond words. Any vestige of Wanda was washed away in the torrent of lust. She was an animal, a sexual predator in full rut. She howled.

The man beneath her stared in wide-eyed awe, filled with ecstasy and more than a little fear at the beast that had been unleashed. As she rocked back and forth on his cock, rubbing her clit along his shaft, her hands slid up her body to clasp her full breasts within her purple and gold costume. She licked her lips, tossed her cowled head backed an howled once again, squeezing her breasts roughly.

The Vixen fell forward, her breasts pressing against the guard's chest, her brow to his. Her feral eyes smoldered and she growled. Her pelvis pummeled him: Bam! Sok! Pow!

The guard groaned beneath her onslaught. He was close---close to being hers completely! Arching her back, she went into a slow grind, swirling his cock inside of her as a low, bestial sound started deep in her throat. Both the sound and the grinding grew steadily in intensity and The Vixen slowly rolled her head until she gazed with golden eyes at the distant rafters.

She howled her triumphant Vixen howl as the guard exploded beneath her, gasping as he gave up both his load of spunk and what little remained of his free will. One more helpless victim had succumbed to The Vixen's lust. She stroked the panting guards face, smiling down at him as he went limp inside her.

"You are mine now, Daniel," she purred. "Mine, body and soul."

"Yes," he agreed. "I am yours."

"And you'll do anything for me, won't you Daniel?"

"Anything!" he pledged. "Anything for you, Mistress! I would die for you!"

"Good boy," she said, patting him on the head, then dismounting. "Show me where they keep the most vital documents."

The guard went to the file cabinet but rather than open it, he pushed it aside, opened an air vent that was revealed and retrieved a box. It looked like an old pizza box but The Vigilante Vixen knew looks could be deceiving. It was really a lock box, of course, with documents vital to her campaign against the PALM.

She took the box and smiled at her enthralled minion. His employers would no doubt kill him for helping her, but that was no concern of hers. Her blood may have been hot, but her heart was cold.

"Narration, said a voice out of time and space. The Vixen hears the approach of half a dozen of the PALMs enforcers. She tells the security guard to cover her exit and he gladly obeys, coming out of the office with guns blazing at his former fellows as The Vixen takes to the shadows and returns to her lair. She removes her costume, cleans herself, and dresses to once again become Wanda Williams, disgraced former-mayor, to plan and plot until the time is right for The Vigilante Vixen to strike again. End Narration."

The Vixen was in her lair, her mission completed, her latest victim no doubt a bloody corpse, hopefully having taken down a few of his compatriots on his way out. He had been a good lay, but all that mattered to her was lust and vengeance. Regretfully, she removed her costume, her true identity, for only as The Vixen was she truly alive. She sponged off the sweat and effluvium of the nights work and put on her dress.

"Narration," said the omnipotent voice of the universe, "Wanda closes her eyes. She is in a place out of time, out of space. She is floating in a place of pure truth. The Vigilante Vixen is only a story, a fantasy that she indulges in. She has spent an hour reviewing comic books with Daniel, the nice comic shop owner. She likes Daniel. She trusts Daniel. She enjoys coming to his shop every Sunday morning. She will come again next Sunday, promptly at ten, and will never suspect that The Vigilante Vixen is anything other than a comic book that she enjoys but does not want her son to read. This is Truth. The rest is fantasy. When I count to three, Wanda will open her eyes, having closed them to rest after all her reading. One...Two...Three. End Narration."

Wanda opened her eyes. The stack of comics before her had been completely inverted. She must have finished the stack. Funny how they all seemed to blur in her memory after the first couple, but she didn't really have time to read all of them thoroughly. A cursory glance was sufficient to detect anything objectionable. It would stand out, like that nasty one about The Vigilante Vixen. Wanda blushed, remembering the steamy sex scene. That security guard had looked a lot like Daniel--or maybe she was just projecting since they had the same name. After all, Daniel was real; the guard was fantasy.

"Thank you so much for helping me screen my stock," Daniel said, startling her out of her reverie. "I'll make sure to keep the Vigilante Vixen behind the counter, along with the others we discussed."

The young man seemed a bit flushed, almost glowing, and Wanda felt some strange emotion she couldn't name.

"Oh, um, you're welcome, really," she said, "It..it helps me know that my son isn't exposed to anything immoral and, well, actually...I kind of like some of them. Not that I'd ever admit that to most people."

She blushed. She told herself she should get out of there before she did something inappropriate. Besides, she had to pick up Cameron.

"Well, I...really should go." she said. "Cameron..."

"Oh, yes, of course," he said. "I need to open up the place. Not that I get a lot of customers on Sundays, but the gamers like to hang out here and it keeps them off the streets."

"You're a good man, Daniel," she said, smiling.

"Oh, I don't know about that," he said. "But I do what I can."

She held out her hand. It seemed so...insufficient. But he took it and shook it with a grin that somehow made her blush, though she told herself it was innocent enough.

"I'll see you next Sunday then," she said.

"I look forward to it," he replied.

He reluctantly released her hand and she hurried out of the store.

It was a beautiful day and Wanda felt young and alive. She took in a deep breath and stretched before strolling to her car. All the tension pent up over the past week, over the months since the divorce, seemed to have melted away. She giggled girlishly, somewhat embarrassed that she had become such a comic book fan. Maybe she would come with Cameron later that afternoon. She would increase his allowance so that he could buy more of them. And if she happened to read them afterwards, what of it?

But in all honesty, the ones she enjoyed the most were the ones she read with Daniel on Sunday morning. Those she would never let Cameron buy. They were just far too intense. Maybe when he was older. She didn't know if she would ever be all right with him reading things like The Vigilante Vixen. So much gratuitous sex and violence! What sort of warped mind came up with things like that? Still, she couldn't deny that she enjoyed the serial. But she was an adult. She had earned a few guilty pleasures.

AMOWAT
AMOWAT
54 Followers
12