Gundam Ladies' Wing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The braces are the support elements of the overall control limbs. You see that a light 'exoskeleton' of moulded aluminium rods follows the outside of your legs from these points near your hips down through the knee braces, and on down to your feet where there are footholds, and there is jointing throughout this. Similarly for your arms, ending in glove controllers. These will be totally customised to your body shape by the mechanics."

"These exoskeletons are 'alive' if you will. Every joint is electronically monitored and fed through to the gundam's control computer. The gundam's limbs will move exactly as you move yours, except that it won't let you unbalance its centre of gravity while it's on the ground."

"You need to think of the controls of the gundam as mimicking the characteristics of your own body. Legs are for broad movement, both on the ground and containing the major thrusters for flight. The arms are for manipulation and combat. Your hands are for fine control - your left hand will control the flight systems and your right hand will control the weaponry. Your mouth - using the tongue palette controller - is for communication."

"...and your hips: hehehe!" - the Commander giggled - "...well, they're for dancing of course!", and she 'demonstrated' by placing her hands on her hips and rocking them from side to side in a provocative way, smiling at her still nervous and perplexed audience.

"Your hips! That's what the control shaft is for. Don't think of it as being your vagina controlling anything, it's your hips - your sexy dancing, bum wiggling hips. The control shaft controls the lateral thrusters - forward and back when in an upright position, and left and right. By rocking your hips around, you can slew the gundam, giving you an ultimate amount of maneuverability, while keeping the rest of your limbs free for other work. This is the essence of our success. And it's fun to dance too!

"The control shaft, like the control exoskeleton, will be totally customised to your body and your ... likes and dislike, I guess." said Cdr Kuanani. "This one just has a small plain straight silver shaft because it's a training model, but if you like bigger things, curved things, ridged or studded things, we can cater to that" she said, and winked again.

"Let me demonstrate now for you" said the Commander and she vaulted up the gantry to the control seat and clambered onboard. She slipped each forearm into the control gloves and placed the elbows on the guiding pieces of aluminium at the right spot.

"You put the arms in like this, but don't even think of engaging the gundam controls until you're completely ready and cleared to go.

"For ground maneuvering and flight, we don't generally need lateral thrusters, so we can adopt the 'flight control' position, which essentially means giving your pussy a rest, because using the shaft all the time would make you mega-sore.

"So you basically sit on the seat just behind with the control shaft between your thighs against your pubic region. Then put your knees into the knee braces like this, and then your feet into the footrests like this ... and clip the safety harness over your shoulder like so.

"Once you've done that you should find that you can lift yourself up and down quite easily by pressing down against the knee braces, and you essentially slide against the back of the seat with hydraulic assistance from the exoskeleton, although you can move off it forward a bit too, and hang against the harness.

"Remember you can remove your arms from the exoskeleton at any time, but once in, your legs are stuck, they're keeping you in place.

"Right - that was flight control position. Now the fun bit - combat control position. This is where we get intimate with our machines.

"Obviously, sticking a big bit of metal up into yourself isn't exactly pleasant normally, and your machine won't be giving you backrubs and candlelit dinners to turn you on, so we've made some practical accommodations. The shaft itself has a warm heating element in it, and a lubricating mechanism. This button on the left hand glove will get the shaft to self-lubricate like so...

The audience slightly gasped in increduility as some goo 'ejaculated' from the top of the shaft and dribbled down its side.

"Now you just hop on, basically" said the Commander, as she raised herself up by her thighs and unselfconsciously pulled aside her white panties revealing a well shaved public mound with a slightly protruding clitoris to the audience. Sitting back quickly she squeaked slightly as the shaft slid into her, but otherwise appeared incredibly unfazed about what she was doing. Asui stood and gawped, open-mouthed.

"It takes some getting used to, ladies, but trust me, you will never want to leave this unit. Your machine will be at once your power, your second skin, your protector, your slave, and your lover. You will become as one with it, and I mean that in a most profound way. Sitting here impaled upon one of the most powerful machines ever constructed, you feel like a goddess, and I guess that's what we are.

"Oh, there's one other important control. Once you've adopted combat control position, this little thing here ..." and she sat up again, raising herself almost but not quite off the control shaft "... behind me - can you see it? - it's a little red oval thing about 5cm long that will pop up behind the control shaft. It looks like a buttplug, girls, because that's essentially what it is. This is the emergency booster switch, and it's there to get you out of trouble. Again, we're leveraging our anatomy to get the maximum number of controls. This will give you 10s of incredibly powerful rocket boost, and to use it, you need to sit down hard and push it up into your ass, then clench your buttocks and pull it upward.

"It hurts, but then it's another kind of thrill. If you don't like it, don't get into a position where you have to use it, I guess.

-—

The next day, the cadets were given a one-on-one session with a design engineer to customise their gundam seats. These were modular and could be mounted on any gundam. Initially the trainees would be assigned training gundams, but once they graduated their seats would be mounted on a real full-scale X5 model hunter gundam.

The engineer spent a long time doing precise measurements of each girl and testing them in an adjustable mock-exoskeleton. The seat would have to fit like a fine tailored suit. Then each girl was asked how they would like their control shaft designed - to some red-faced consternation from each.

"You need the shaft to be as big as you can comfortably fit up there, dear." said the engineer to Asui. "The more snugly it fits, the better you'll be able to manipulate it with precision. As a rule of thumb, if you sit down firmly on it when you're a bit aroused, it should just press lightly against the top of your vagina, behind the cervix. It shouldn't touch the cervix though. A lot of girls like it to be a bit narrower at the base and then balloon out just above so that they sort of 'pop' onto it once their vagina entrance goes over it, and it also stimulates the G-spot better if it does that. Don't look at me like that - it's important! It can't be too dramatic a lump though because you've got to be able to slide up and down freely.

"You can have several different shapes - I've got ones that are quite smooth, some textured, some with little studs all over - all up to you. Choose something that's fun, but don't get something that's more than you can cope with if it's vibrating in you for quite a while.

Asui responded positively to the engineer's coaxing, and chose a model from the design book, after trying out some examples on herself with the aid of some lube and imagination, that was quite conventionally cock-shaped - with a moulded cock-head and everything - made out of a textured kevlar plastic. It didn't have a bulge at its base, but did have some gentle lumps on its front edge where her g-spot should be. The engineer then led her to a test seat where a huge adjustable length dildo was set in the base.

"Sit here, dear, on the dildo. I'll make it 5 inches to start. I need to work out what angle your vagina is on and how long it is, maximum. I want you to play with yourself a bit to make sure you're aroused and flexible."

Asui did as she was told, sliding weirdly onto the dildo. It felt large in her already, but settling back onto her buttocks and rubbing her clitoris, it became quickly a manageable size, and she wanted more.

The engineer turned a knob on the test chair and the dildo moved slowly into her, while the engineer simultaneously manipulated the angle to ensure it went in smoothly. Asui breathed heavily as she felt herself getting fuller, but at the same time she was becoming more aroused with her hand, and her vagina loosened up. The engineer continued easing the dildo into her millimetre by millimetre until Asui told her to stop, it wouldn't go further without hurting.

"10 1/2 inches! Very good! You're a lucky girl. I'll reduce that by 1 inch for safety's sake, and the real one will be set on a base as well. We'll choose that now.

"The base is the moulded plastic under your legs. I'll get you to sit in an auto-moulding piece of foam so we can make that. Around the base of the control shaft we'll also put some nice material - something your clit can rub against and get some pleasure whether you're in flight or combat position - it helps if you're self-lubed, despite the lubing mechanism. I have samples of materials here - try sitting on them and rubbing yourself against them a bit and see what's your favourite.

The materials offered included some very fine velvety material, some sort of microfibre tendrils that stood upward in a soft brush, some knobbly kevlar plastics and other inventive stimulators.

"I think I just like the feel of a spongy velvet, really" said Asui, and the engineer assured her that she would make it just right. And with that, the seat design was done.

Socialising with her comrades later, Asui discussed what they had chosen. Kikuani had chosen a decorative shaft shaped like some pacific island totem, with ridges and patterns all over. Lisu had chosen an experimental one which had tufts of microfibre tendrils all over it that would go in and stimulate her inside. Kana, a shy girl, had chosen a shiny pink chromed cylinder not unlike the training model, but she claimed it felt better to her when it vibrated.

The strange design session done, the girls headed to their inaugural martial arts lesson.

-—

The trainees filed into a gymnasium-like room at the side of the drill hall and sat down. This was to be a martial-arts training session, but one quite unlike any other.

A small woman, perhaps 45 or 50 years of age, shuffled in wearing a plain non-military black shift with her greying hair tied in a bun. She clutched a roll of papers in her left hand, while her right was encircled with a black plastic band indicating that she was the martial arts mistress.

"Greetings class. Be seated, please." She said softly, and the class obeyed.

"I am here to teach you the ways of agraga-kan ... a martial art which is peculiar to the circumstances you are in. It is an art of the body, like many martial arts, it will teach you balance, poise and concentration. Let me be direct with you too, it is a martial art of sexuality ... agraga-kan teaches you the power of and over your femininity, and to use this source of power in combat.

"I will be teaching you the ways of this art continuously as you are here at the base, but it will take a month before you are ready as initiates to pass the first level. Mastery of the first level is a prerequisite for passing your pilots' exam. Concentrate then. I will set you exercises. Mostly you will need to complete them in pairs. Please choose a partner for these exercises now.

Asui and Lisu's eyes caught immediately, and they shuffled closer to each other. Asui thought Lisu looked nervous, and she felt so herself (not to mention weirded out by what she had seen, and the further intimations of sex made by the martial arts mistress). But a bond of friendship was beginning to form between the pair.

The mistress ordered the class to remove their jackets and strip to their regulation leotards which each was wearing for this session. She started the class off with some basic yoga poses, and Asui felt calmer in these poses, feeling the balance of her lithe young body shift smoothly through the transitions. She glanced around the room observing a further fourteen bodies all clad in identical leotards and over-the-knee socks, legs spread with twenty-eight beautiful thighs showing the high level of fitness and youth in this group. The regulation leotards were somewhat scant of elastic at the back, and not a few girls' buttocks peeped out from below the elastic, each well formed in its own way ... no-one seemed concerned.

"Now, class, let me explain. You must now have very open minds, if you are to succeed. The essence of agraga-khan is to allow you mastery over sexual pleasure. I am sure you understand why this is. When the designers of the femi-gundam came up with their concept, it was obvious that it could be compromised by its pilots getting aroused and distracted by the sensation of having a large, vibrating control shaft in their pussies all the time. Indeed, the first attempts at test flights had to be called off because the test pilot kept having orgasms and releasing the controls while it was still on the ground. Let me tell you, these are pleasure machines of the first order!

"So the military contacted my order of experts, and we agreed to teach our ancient ways, which we have practiced in secret for many centuries.

"Agraga-kan was devised by the women of my village, Osikuko, when the imperial armies were were conquering this land. Osikuko, like many villages, was looted and plundered by the imperial armies. Like so many others, it was also raped.

"Bands of men would come into the broken village, and force themselves upon any woman they could find. For a while, this broken spirited town and its women submitted to their will, but out in the forest, a guerilla army was forming.

"The women wanted to fight, but they did not know how. Any attempt to resist was met by more rape. The hardened cocks of the soldiers were a weapon of supression. A woman who opened her mouth against one would find herself squashed against a wall, with a hand around her throat, and a soldier's cock dry-fucking her painfully while the rest of the village looked on in horror.

"The women were well versed in traditional martial arts, but the soldiers did not let a situation arise where they could be used. The women needed a moment of vulnerability, just a small moment, but none ever came.

"That is, until Keamu-nani ... our spiritual grandmother ... the great mistress ... devised agraga-kan. It is said that one day, a soldier burst into her house with the usual intentions. Instead of crying and screaming and flailing ineffectually, she did as so many women then did, and limply gave in to the soldier's demands. Lying back on her bed, with the soldier on top of her - his cock in her - she decided to stop thinking and just be aware of herself, and the different (mostly unpleasant) sensations she was experiencing.

"In that state, she began to notice ways that she could affect herself. Being dry-raped was painful, and she noticed that with a certain - blank-minded - meditative concentration, she could make her vagina lubricate itself without arousal to ease the pain.

"Then once she was wet (and the soldier was appreciating the gesture) she meditated further, releasing the fear and disgust she was feeling at the soldier, feeling the cock moving in, out, in, out, and the sensation of it against the walls of her vagina. Gradually, actual physical arousal grew, but she did not allow herself to be taken in by it - she maintained her meditative disconnection.

"As the arousal grew stronger, she began to approach the plateau before climax. Her meditation interacted with this arousal and brought her a mental lucidity. She was aware of everything around her: the exact poise of her body, spread-eagled on the bed, the poise of the soldier's body, pumping up and down, the bed, the room, the window, the birdsong ... the knife on the table.

"Her arousal built, she reached that plateau, and once there, felt a tingling energy pulsing through her. As her orgasm approached and her vagina began to throb and contract around the cock of the beastly soldier, that energy congealed into a huge burst of strength within her. Her vagina contracted once, twice, three times, and these powerful gripping pulses brought that soldier to the point of his own orgasm. On the third contraction, she mustered that huge burst of energy, brought her limbs together and - unbelievable feat - threw the soldier off herself, into the air, across the room, against the far wall.

"She leapt up, grabbed the knife from the table in an instant and flung herself with perfect martial-arts balance at the soldier, piercing him right through the chest, pushing the knife in one, two, three, five inches, all in the space of a second.

"It is said that as she pressed the knife into his chest, the soldier ejaculated all over her, as if the life-force were leaving his body that way. As he slumped to the floor, the great mistress rubbed his semen into her skin and said a prayer for his soul. From that day, she became a legendary warrior, and taught her skills to all the women of the village.

"What the great mistress found that day was the secret of our art. The technique of reaching sexual lucidity we call blank-noticing. Through blank-noticing your arousal, you can bring yourself to orgasm almost at will. And by practicing this art, your orgasms will bring you tremendous power and control. You will stop thinking of orgasming as meaning losing control and giving in to your body. Instead, it will be a moment of supreme control, where sexual energy will be at your disposal, to unleash through your gundam against the enemy.

"The combination of the femi-gundam's design and agraga-kan trained pilots is unstoppable, and it will win us this war, mark my words.

"Now, I want you to do the first exercise. All it is, is a series of mathematical questions that you must answer with pen and paper, and the test will be timed. However, I want you to take turns pleasuring each other while you do the test. In your pairs, the first girl should sit down on a stool with the pen and paper. Spread your legs and pull your leotard aside. The other girl, kneel down in front and gently lick the clitoris of your partner, as nicely as you can. Once you've finished the test - swap. I want you to practice doing mathematics in this way as you will be doing a lot of these types of calculations in your gundam. You need to be able to clear your mind and concentrate at the same time as you feel a build-up of pleasure in your pussy. Go now!

Asui's eyes met Lisu's with alarm. They were being asked to ... have sex with each other? Right here? In class? "But ... I'm not lesbian!" gasped Asui under her breath, but it was loud enough for the mistress to hear.

"Asui! Repeat what you said!" barked the mistress, suddenly authoritative.

"... I ... I'm not lesbian, mistress"

"I see, Asui. But this is not lovemaking, so it is irrelevant. This is training, do you understand?"

"... Yes mistress." said Asui sullenly, and unconvincingly.

"Asui, I understand where you are coming from." said the mistress, in a conciliatory tone. "Let me ask you this: Do you like sexual pleasure?"

"er ... yes mistress." Asui said, blushing red.

"And did you ever get such pleasure from a moist and warm tongue?"