Gus's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone started to slowly move his hands up and down her back then around to her tits and caress them.

She could feel Tyrone's hands all over her body and his black cock inside sliding in and out of her ass tunnel, stretching and filling it as it went. She could also fell Gus's cock fill her pussy and his lips on hers as his tongue worked her mouth. There was not a place on her body that was not felling some kind of pleasure. OOOOO God it felt soooooo good, don't stop, please don't stop she thought.

Tyrone could also feel Gus as he pumped Jill's asshole, and Gus could feel the same thing as he worked her pussy. There was this fine membrane separating these two big cocks, it was a wonderful hot feeling. Something neither one had ever felt before. Jill felt sooo filled with these two big black dicks inside of her, It was a great feeling both of them rubbing each other inside of her. They were slow and the feeling was wonderful and endless. It could not have been more perfect, just as Gus had said; "she had never been fucked like this before."

"Feels good doesn't it baby? You love all this black cock sliding in and out of your two holes in you, don't you?" Gus whispered. "You are now owned by black cock."

"OOOOOOOO yes, God do not stop, I need your black dicks in me, all of me." She softly said, as her eyes rolled back inside her head.

They kept pumping and pumping, faster and faster. She felt like a rag doll. "OOOOO God, deeper, deeper, more, more, yes, yes, fuck me, damn fuck me with those black dicks of your, I want to be fucked, OOOOOOO my insides are burning, yes I am going to cum, yes, I, I , Yes, OOOOOO AAAA GGGod, OOOO FFuucck, cum in me both of you, breath, can't breath please OOOO shit, yes. Her body shook violently between the two of them. When they felt her body trembling, they started to cum. When Tyrone started to cum Gus felt his dick pumping cum into her ass, he could not hold on and he started to pump cum into her pussy. All three came about the same time. Jill's body came about 3 or 4 times, such mind blowing orgasms, her mind just could not believe the pleasure. All one could hear was grunting, and yelling OOOOOOO yes, fuck, shit, o my God, please I want it all, I can't take anymore, it is just sooooooo great.

When it was all done, all three clasped, and fell fast asleep, Gus on one side, Jill in the middle, and Tyrone on the other side.

The two down stairs got drunk on the wine and H. Jim said "This was the first time I ever got paid for fucking a chick." "Yea me to," said Jose. After a while they both passed out.